Sisterhood of the Traveling Blood Bag

Cmon man. Is there anyone still believing this hoax at this point?
You have the actors in the mosque video
you have mr raincoat and his bottles of fake blood
you have mr greenjacket walking around and then laying down to play dead
Kiwis should be fucking PISSED!

Attached: bloodbaggif.gif (1125x463, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minfil.com/IaD2Y8S5m4/The_Great_Replacement_pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know right? Sloppy job mossad!

Attached: 1553029073270.png (903x587, 485K)

Dumping more proof for sheep

Attached: 1553030285476.png (868x534, 460K)

Attached: 1553029726451.png (916x581, 482K)

Attached: 1553028901016.png (848x979, 691K)

Attached: 1553029020204.png (800x506, 297K)

smells funny in here right now. kinda fishy. Like shillfish. shillfish masquerading as goy.

I know right? Jow Forums is full of them. Keep me posted. Gotta go take my meds

Why would they fake it? Why would they risk being uncovered when they could just shoot up a mosque for real? Are they squeamish pussies?

that arrow is present on google maps street view

don't buy what the other one is feeding you.
BUT, to answer your question: when you want the nation's government to go along with your narrative, it's probably best and easiest if you aren't truly slaughtering people.
it's a shill

How is any of this apparently elaborately rigged, highly choreographed fakery, in any way easier than just having a guy run into a building full of unarmed, trapped people and actually gunning them down?

thank u user turn this retarded shilling against itself

LMFAO TOP TIER THREAD ANANAD HADHADHAHAHAHAHAHA

THnk u user THIS LEVEL 10 META SHIT HAAHAHHAAHHA

what's your point? Do you need something spoonfed?
Just ask yourself wtf is going on with that girl in the street and that bag.

and you also have the "poisoning of the well" posters...the "no planes on 9-11" moshes.

there's no mystery why they want to shut it down.
they are scared af

Attached: bagpart2.webm (1280x720, 705K)

How is rigging up a random girl to lie in the street with a blood bag, easier than just shooting some random girl? Are the nefarious people behind this pussies or not?

shill you keep asking this in every topic.
But for anyone that goes along with that thinking....
Does a government body really want to go along with a false flag slaughter? Or would they be happier with a hoax? Both have the same goal but one is MUCH easier on the conscience and MUCH easier to sell to the nation government.
If you're setting up an op, you have to involve the government anyways.

So you're saying they ARE squeamish pussyholes? Why would they government give a single shit?

stop asking questions you fucking shill

No u

asking the same bullshit in the other topic.
classic sandbagging.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-03-21_185821_boards.4chan.org.png (1403x78, 15K)

STOP FUCKING SPAMMING THIS POST! KYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PIECE OF SHIT IDF TROLL FACTORY

The attack was not fake, even tho you damage control troll factory has been spamming it for 3 days 24/7.

Kill yourself.

I mean even if it was, nobody would want to control the narrative as hard as you. Cause you are scared of copycaps, inspiration, that people read the truth in the manifest etc.

You have been debunked 100000 times. Stop posting you GOD DAMN KIKE PIECE OF SHIT.

Everybody who read this here is the manifesto: minfil.com/IaD2Y8S5m4/The_Great_Replacement_pdf

I will upload it again and again and again, to just annoy these zionist troll factory shills.

The more they claim it's fake, the more I will put it out everywhere.

Attached: 1553112363045.jpg (700x803, 97K)

Explain it then.
Explain what is obviously a traveling red bag up the shirt and busts after the second "shot."
You can't. You hit CAPS and try to distract.
On a scale of 1-10, how fucking scared are you?

>asking questions bad!

Sven is right. The amount of shilling is pretty much unheard of at this point. Proves very much how afraid they are and how much Tarrant is right.

another shill! i bet mossad pay good money if they have shills all the way in sweden

First shot enters through her shoulder, exits through her arm. Shows fabric of the undergarment and possibly some blood. Second shot enters through the back of her head, exits through forehead, effectively killing her. In process kicks pieces of skull and scalp. Blood underneath her body is from previous hits when Tarrant shot her from mosque's parking lot. Again, 5.56 tumbles in your body, it's a very light cartridge.

Attached: 1522463223929.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Attached: 1552711163845.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

>asking the same questions over and over to hopefully create plausible deniability through cognitive dissonance and their naive hope that their goy savior has come.
That's what ya want.
what's traveling up the shirt? Can you answer one question before trying to sandbag with your endless questions?
look at this video below

>conspiracy spammers crying about people asking questions

Pottery.

Seriously though, why are the people apparently behind this squeamish pussies who are afraid to hurt and kill people?

You must really love Israel, they kill innocent Muslims all the time!

Killing the enemy of the Jew is pro-white goy!

You can see them on the ground in the later frames retard
>what is GoPro fish lens

Hey Bulgarian Mossad agent. You're a failure and you will never succeed at anything you do. how does that make you feel?

>Israel kills innocent muslims all the time
>except this time apparently

>>conspiracy spammers crying about people asking questions
and the shill reveals himself
>conspiracy theorist
>schizo
>meds

14 but no 88? Doesn't he like Hitler? Is he some kind of faggot Jew lover?

any sentient animal on earth with a i:q of 50
can see thats her purse.
Thats a very "pew" video proof im not saying that is not fake but based on the evidence you submitted i dont see any evidence whatsoever.

To temper the tone of this post i joined a nice picture that you and other can i hope enjoy.
Have a nice day.

T;DR:op is a fag.

Attached: 1856.jpg (1966x2534, 770K)

unironically this
I hate you fucking retards so much

So it wasnt a conspiracy to secretly do this fake attack?

Oh for fucks sake, vanishing cartridges meme. Look at the pic. I marked you spent brass in arrow. Round circle is a place you want to look in original video. Do it now.

Attached: UvtGPbj.jpg (1352x920, 593K)

I like killing muslims
If this is fake
I'm going to do it for real

fuck off jidf.
its clearly a traffic arrow.

you didn't even look at the video of the girl. It is clearly a bag that bulges out and doesn't explode until the second shot. There was no blood from the shoulder.
>can see thats her purse.
That's the funniest shit I've read all day. Her purse traveling up her back under the shirt and exploding red liquid. terrific comedic timing.

reported to FBI

see
You are American, stop being this much noguns, it's sad

>This retarded thread again

Attached: 83c.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

Again... watch THIS
Obviously a bag and NOT blood from the shoulder. It also just so happens to bulge at the same time as the traveling bulge under her shirt.

Let's say it is a bag. Why would they use that take? Why didn't they reshoot the whole thing?

you can even see the bag spew the liquid in the video after it explodes.

MOSSAD SHILL DETECTED, YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH FROM POL

Attached: I'M NOT A SCIZOI'M NOT A SCIZOI'M NOT A SCIZOI'M NOT A SCIZOI'M NOT A SCIZO (939x1529, 1.26M)

He said undergarment, and you can see a red line that goes around her shoulder and separates the sleeve from the rest of her black suit, which could very likely being an undershirt.

Can you read? I already told you the exit wound is on her arm. 5.56 tumbles in your body, for a second time. Also go check those muzzie clothes, they tend to have brighter undergarment.

Also mate, why the hell are you making theories about firearms, when you obviously know nothing about them?

No you can't. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Shalom brother! Yesss, yessss! Tell the goys to read manifest. They will surely believe it. Then they will surrender their guns freely which will help us in our quest of world domination!!!

Attached: C51F5F06-7D35-41E3-B6C4-62BF751AACC9.jpg (828x975, 165K)

watch it spew the "blood" from the elbow area. Then say that's an undergarment again.

>No you can't. What the fuck are you even talking about?
Watch her fucking elbow, moron.

Why would they go from using real blanks to cgi ones? Did they run out or something? Poor planning for a highly choreographed and planned film shoot...

There is also this explanation, but a red undergarment is more likely.
>207293995
>I posted a merchant
>now they have to agree with my theory or else they are jew.

Attached: 1553045560282m.jpg (606x1024, 56K)

There is no fucking blood bag, watch this shit on something larger like your tv. The first shot enters her right should and the red you see before the second shot is the goddamn exit wound coming out of her armThis guy gets it

>posts lower quality still slideshow when there is already a video up
makes one wonder every video released was also is shit pixel quality.

Mate, I really can't help you if you are seeing things that just aren't here. There is long undergarment, which is regularly worn under the typical muzzie clothing (pic related) there is bit of blood too that would agree with exit wound somewhere along her arm.

Attached: women-long-ethnic-clothing-muslim-arab-dresses.jpg (260x260, 20K)

SHOES Runs takes off shoes then steps back several steps then lays down in 2 seconds...impossible...bitch is wearing socks....socks and shoes man...

All these psyops have THE SHOES symbolism of the duh "shoah" and child fucking freemasonry.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GOD DAMN IDF TROLL FACTORY PIECE OF SHIT. Everyone hates you.

Attached: TrollFactoryFake.jpg (676x1024, 142K)

Shoulder* fucking moible auto correct

that's fools gold. The shoe theory is BS

Why are her shoes lying in front of her?

NEW ZEALAND WAS A FALSE FLAG PSYOP
>NEW ZEALAND WAS A FALSE FLAG PSYOP

Attached: THE VOICES WON'T STOP.png (859x1112, 915K)

The go-pro already has a shitty frame-rate so the stills aren't skipping anything you punk.
>makes one wonder every video released was also is shit pixel quality.
Because it was livestreamed in a country in the middle of nowhere with a go-pro?

>Kiwis should be fucking PISSED!
I think they are in their retarded boomer stage. They'd probably let their PM get assassinated from within, gulf of tonkin each other, squander the USSR collapse and give China most favored nation trading status a day after killing their people during a democratic revolt.

Reported.

EVERYONE IS CALLING ME A RETARD AND A SHILL, THAT MEANS I'M RIGHT
>MOSSAD BTFO

Attached: ALL WORK AND NO MEDS MAKES ANON A DULL BOY.png (1158x840, 891K)

Post yfw mudshits are so fucking ASSBLASTED they resort to calling our Saint Brent a False Flag by Mossad.

Attached: 1552853229956.png (323x373, 116K)

can you retards not realize these are satire? did the giving the other crisis actor a handy not give it up for you?

based nordcuck

Attached: 1553083221768.png (600x599, 274K)

You can't even imagine how buttenflamed are actually Arab media about the whole thing, mate. I know it's a memeword, but SEETHING is exactly correct to use here. It's like nonstop angry ranting about muh crusaders, muh evil whites, news specials about all attrocities back to 12th century, special prayers etc.
t. work with Arabs

This is the greatest motivational speech, with so few words he was able to say everything that needed to be said.

>Remember ladds , subscribe to PewDiePie

Attached: 1553026982204.png (602x596, 89K)

>The go-pro already has a shitty frame-rate
No it doesn't. lowest fps would be 30 if you choose the largest resolution.
>Because it was livestreamed in a country in the middle of nowhere with a go-pro?
I am also talking about the gem to the left that exposes more fakery.

Attached: 1553119823591.webm (320x564, 2.07M)

The most sloppy job of them all is video being such low quality. Come on now, this is 2019, very are ultra HD on phones by now.

>guns banned
Mossad objective achieved.

They take their shoes off in the mosque, you oxygen thief.

He was just being ironic about that whore

Fucking KEK

>violence escalated
People who actually give a FUCK’s objective achieved.

>DEFLECTION
I CAN READ YOU LIKE A BOOK, MOSSAD SHILL

Attached: PLEASE I NEED TO SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST I'M SEEING THE CLOWNS AGAIN.png (882x540, 480K)

It's no problem to take the footage, streaming is somewhat different. You need ton of prepaid cards for anything longer than a few minutes. I can't really imagine changing them in middle of a firefight too.

But yeah, having whole thing in HD would not only killed off most of shills but also provided us with even more glorious material.

Attached: i_love_you_man.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Unfortunately you can't tell what injuries she had already sustained under her clothes. Its more likely that she was hit with hunting rounds (tipped/open tipped) which do create massive wounding and tissue damage. Its not unlikely to have projectiles travel down limbs as seen in the projectiles I've recovered from game.
This theory remains an inconclusive one.

Join the N.R.A today.

has there been a single happening in the past decade that someone on pol hasn't tried to claim as fake? This is some /x/ level conspiracy tard shit. Reminds me of all the fucking retarded parkland threads.

>muh crusaders, muh evil whites, news specials about all attrocities back to 12th century, special prayers etc.
HAHAHA
What happened to #notall you slimey pedophile DIRT monkeys?

Hold down the fort Czechbro, fuck those mudslimes cockroaches.

Attached: 1549224735780.jpg (1242x1242, 165K)

These faggots come crawling out the woodwork whenever there's a happening. You can set your watch to it, it's EVERY fucking time. False flaggers need to fuck off back to x with the rest of the conspiritards, you're not welcome here..

Attached: typical x posters.jpg (600x686, 114K)

BASED and Thorazine pilled

They got to googlag too

reminder

fuck /ptg/ for bringing in mentally ill Q boomers here

Attached: 1553205844707.png (2048x500, 205K)

Nothing ever actually happens anywhere ever apparently. The people behind it all apparently want to strip everyone of their rights and rule the world, but won't actually hurt or kill anyone to do it.

>newfag thinks hoax and false flag are the same

F
Rest in Peace, Ebba.
Finally avenged.

Attached: 1553165516477.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

ya did a gud job OP, have a cocaine

NOT THE CLOWNS
>mfw these were the same faggots calling Honkler a psyop to track RGB values

Attached: 1549871275136.gif (946x869, 1006K)