Atv gangs in Nashville

Some think they are training for urban warfare. It's definitely not a bunch of good ole boys that like to go muddin and such. I heard on the radio one of the atvs hit a car and was disabled. It was immediately loaded up in a truck. Despite being on paved roads and even interstate highways the police "can't catch them..." Who is training soldiers for urban warfare in Nashville TN and why?

Attached: tmp_15896-images84230990.jpg (196x257, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sobrosnetwork.com/2019/03/20/atv-gang-nashville/
salon.com/2019/01/28/anti-racist-activist-tim-wise-heres-what-id-tell-the-covington-catholic-boys/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wI8FRo5mLY
fox17.com/news/local/atv-riders-crash-into-rob-man-waiting-in-nashville-intersection
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIVdczv77A
youtube.com/watch?v=DxRDZ0NvrQo
youtube.com/watch?v=kWT09aeLHgo
twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/1107848780056064001?s=20
fox17.com/news/local/welcome-home-soldier-surprises-9-year-old-son-in-heartwarming-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

care to explain me why this is relevant to the board?

Attached: DbCcsK0VwAAz5-K.jpg (1186x663, 107K)

It's just gangs of black people riding atvs down city streets, nothing new.

It's more than that. Black "people" can't afford or maintain atvs

I don't speak monkey

bike gangs are still irrelevant to the board goblin

Are you retarded? You can get one for $1000. Even a high end one is only 5-7k.

Good questions. Had been in this local conversation a few times today. Police don’t do anything in Nashville until a crime is committed here. Traffic stops? Nah. This is the culture here. These thugs also robbed people at gunpoint that day. Police were given a heads up about their staging area and never responded. Two days in advance. Keep in mind too that many of these people are from out of town. Baltimore, Detroit, and Chicago.
Local Fox news station interviewed them and they say they are doing this for inner city kids. “Guns down, bikes up”, yet we have found that many of them were packing.

>this is normal in America

They definitely exposed a weekness. We also have a new police oversight committee at taxpayers expense which probably has a lot to do with a lack of response. Committee was created to protect black criminals...which Nashville gets more of each day.

Tim Wise will be in this thread to smack talk soon.

Their tactics and style are similar to special urban warfare ops in Afghanistan. Just an observation

You cracked the case Sherlock congrats

Niggers ruin every part of this town they move too. I wish I didn’t think or feel this way. They have never built an area or even kept one going. They literally destroy parts of town they start taking over.

I need to find the fox news interview.

Here is a local hipster web page. Sobro stands for South Broadway.

Good read from the other side.
sobrosnetwork.com/2019/03/20/atv-gang-nashville/

Someone decided that having the police chase people on atvs and dirt bikes was too dangerous (to the suspects) so they aren’t allowed to chase them, which just emboldens them and now cities have these locust plagues of 100 of them with no means to stop them.

They can steal them.

spanish places in NYC have the same issue

Much appreciated. Weird shit going on too close to home

>Who is training soldiers for urban warfare in Nashville TN and why?
The Jew.
To fuck you up.

so if somebody were to take an AR-15 to nashville and open up on the bike niggers, would police respond?

Baltimore stopped them. Put a helicopter high up and followed them home. Once they stopped the squad cars came in.

Nashville was given plenty of complaints about them before they started their ride on St Patty’s day and did nothing. For fucks sake this is Nashville..traffic laws do not matter, dangerous homeless people almost every place you turn, pure degeneracy downtown, one of tbe worst public school systems in the country, and thank god we get blacks from all over to live in section 8. We are an “it” city.

>the Jew
Tim Wise

you keep mentioning this kike

is he from nashville?

Kek

Yep

Probably not but I bet they shoot back

niggers cant aim for shit. find a balcony

I should have elaborated a little more. Tim is a partial kike whi makes a living bashing white people. He lives in a white neighborhood and sends his daughters to a creepy all white christian school. The dude is pure anti-white hate.

what's this all ((( white christian ))) school's name?

Give me a few

PS all these posts are satire

violence is JUST WRONG!

Here’s my nigger Tim Wise doing what he does best.
salon.com/2019/01/28/anti-racist-activist-tim-wise-heres-what-id-tell-the-covington-catholic-boys/

i thought TN was based?
why are you putting up with this?
run them over

i mean im not gonna go entirely off of what some user says, but it sounds like the police are inactive in nashville

ill take that with a grain of salt. but i know theres parts of appalachia where the cops are too underfunded to patrol regularly

the whitepill here is if black gangs can flourish, so can white ones

TN is. Nashville is turning into a liberal shithole tho

I don’t want to post the wrong name. I had it a few months ago. Really obscure high school. Think I have it again, but need to make sure.

Police are inactive here. Especially where traffic is concerned. The Metro (Davidson) police alos are short by 118 patrol officers.

Come drive here some time and see if anyone enforces traffic laws.

mate it's normal on shitty council estates all over the country here too

i heard a police officer actually got dragged by an atv and shit didnt happen

is this true?

It is. It’s not a good place anymore. The effects of liberal policies are now here. We’ll fall worse than Detroit.
Put me in the screencap.

Yes. I did hear that the driver was caught. A lot of scuttlebutt around all of this.

When it breaks down, steal another.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wI8FRo5mLY

>Nashville 2070
>Most of the city and its surrounding area remain undeveloped
>Roving gangs drive ATVs of varying age, from 70 to 10 years old, robbing people who haven't installed electric fencing on their homes
>White gangs, Nigger gangs, spic gangs, even a few yellow gangs patrol around taking territory and competing to see who can control the most safe injection sites and peddle their heroin and prescription opiates to the working class, who slave away in blindingly white cubicle farms or Walmarts all day, buying Walmart gas for their cars, Walmart water tokens for their faucets, Walmart cum cleaners for their Walmart sex robots, and Walmart weed when they can't afford the illegal drugs.

All guns are banned, but that doesn't stop the gangs from sourcing or making them elsewhere. Any armories/ammo manufacturers in their state write off a suspiciously large amount of ammunition as defective or expired every year.

THIS IS NASHVILLE 2070

Attached: R2Dindu.webm (640x360, 582K)

fox17.com/news/local/atv-riders-crash-into-rob-man-waiting-in-nashville-intersection

Did you know that we are the number 4 human trafficking hub in the country?

remember, if the law stops protecting you then you have no obligation to obey it

this is all hypothetical of course. the police seem to still be somewhat active in that region

Attached: 966571B3-6594-40ED-B7E4-AA3231CC5219.jpg (640x854, 101K)

Cool. A Kurdish Pride gang member was also a Nashville cop. Welcome to the city where the criminals run the show.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIVdczv77A

why the fuck do you live around here and call them anything but niggers.

Attached: 1548603955323.jpg (469x480, 54K)

I was watching a little NCAA hoops today at a local watering hole. A younger latina woman was next to me and asked why the Indians, Chinese, and everyone else can be nice but the blacks are always the problem. She was pretty based.

Remember, you must register your fingerprints, retina scan, and genome with Walmart Security Force to ensure the safety of all Walmart Guests. Failure to cooperate will result in expulsion from Walmart Housing and forfeiture of any assets being held in Walmart banks. If any balance is owed you will be transferred to the nearest Walmart Detention Center and be required to pay off outstanding debts.

Walmart Detention Services cost $2,500 per month, including food and water. Healthcare is not provided.

Cops here are actually pretty cool. They just don’t do shit about anything traffic related.

Thanks. I didn’t know.
Heil Wal-Mart.

Remember, you're happier at Walmart.

Attached: Walmart-Police960x540.jpg (960x540, 413K)

Quintin Whitman

Attached: F908E689-F3AE-4B56-A544-F77F23E208D9.png (388x400, 83K)

Why is this a problem? Tire strips to stop them, put up bollards and concrete planters to keep quads out. No need for violence, caltrops, or steel wire strung at neck level.

I have heard that. They run i65 my tinfoil hatted friend says. A lot of what he says could be true though

He was arrested by the US Marshalls. Guess they weren’t fucking around. Dude has priors and is wanted in another county too.

That would work. You have to understand that they are black..must be nice to them.

"People" I said

I have my info from a detective fren of mine. He shares things with me that others would close their ears too.

Normal for niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxRDZ0NvrQo

Attached: 12 o clock niggers.jpg (800x449, 110K)

what me? I dindu nuffin man i dindu nuffin......ohhhhhh mannnnnn, ohhhh mannnnnnn,,,,, mama tell em i didnt do it ! mama!!

I believe it. There's an adult bookstore with a big hidden parking lot off of i65 where I think transfers go down. I have no proof just a hunch

You are probably on to something. Most likely already being watched too. Places to keep your eyes open are in hispanic areas, chinese parlors and restaurants, and near mosques.

The Mexican bars here have young women walking around asking for you to buy them a beer. It’s straight up prostitution except they are under age. I live in an upper middle class neighborhood and we had an underage brothel busted a few years back. Nashvill really is a city with an ugly underbelly.

Nah I'm pretty boring. That place was in Minecraft btw...

My parents left Nashville in the 70's bc it was turning into a shithole.

Sounds like a sweet deal

All depends on what you are into.

Kek. Nice play.

Davidson County is now screaming White Privilege because the outlying counties have better school systems. Local radio station proved more money is spent on a Nashville student than say a Rutherford, Williamson, or Wilson county student. Problem with Nashville is the niggers. They ruin everything.

Belmont won and need to celebrate. The bike gang stuff is interesting. Kudos to the US Marshalls for busting the guy.

Williamson county teachers had to go through a white privilege in service training. It's on more low key news but not mainstream

I've only ever been to dad's lounge karaoke bar in a seedy hotel there. Does this happen downtown?

Ok let me rephrase that. My parents left Nashville in the 70's because their were too many niggers.

>y'all really had a Muslim explosion in the last 5 years or so.

There*

Not that I know of. Nolensville Rd, Antioch PK, Murfreesboro Rd, and Harding Rd.

We joke about the places on Harding and Antioch Pike.

>expecting thugs paid with stolen money to actually do their job
dumb dumbs

Says the faggot who can’t even have a pocket knife and gets arrested for hurting someone’s feelings on Twitter.

Yeah. There was an explosion. I think we have the largest Kurdish population in the country. I used to play Spades/cards with some Kurdish guys and love the hell out of them. Some years ago some younger Kurds started a gang and the Kurdish community here publicly denounced them. Hats off for that. Problem with the younger Kurds is that they go through the public achool system here.

Blacks are still coming in from Memphis, Detroit, and Chicago. These are not the good blacks either. It’s gonna get worse.

>be me
>kentuckian
>reading this thread

Loving every laugh

The cancer will creep it’s way to Bowling Green then onto Paducah, Owensboro, and other places. The cancer in Louisville that already exists will grow out as well. Bye bye Kentucky.

There was a cop that got hit and dragged by one the other day.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWT09aeLHgo

Looked like he was about to crying when arrested or thoughtless mind

Attached: 492a4e15-1ea7-4ecd-bbae-82884bc4d591-Moss.jpg (2989x1680, 379K)

What kind of places? I did wander into a drag show accidentally once there too i dont remember where

>He doesn't know the negro population is decreasing in Kentucky, Kentucky is being deregulated and becoming more right wing by the day

Here is a Nashville man and his son crying. These are my peeps!
twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/1107848780056064001?s=20

fox17.com/news/local/welcome-home-soldier-surprises-9-year-old-son-in-heartwarming-video

FU Eurofags!

It's in bowling green. It's getting worse

Louisville I am sure will always have issues. Maybe the rest are moving here. If that is the case can you please come back and take your belongings.

>Are you retarded? You can get one for $1000. Even a high end one is only 5-7k.

Niggers just steal them ATV's are easy as fuck to steal

I don’t do downtown. Know it well. What kind of places are you looking for?

I'm in Louisville and of course it will always have issues but the Somalians that Obama imported literally all left and the blacks really prefer cities that get mentioned in rap videos so they drop by a small amount in population every year in Kentucky

In reality our state is on the right track, for example we have no brandishing firearms law and we also can now conceal carry without a permit. Obviously that means we're about to have wild west shit happen more often here.

You know, it takes me less time to drive to Bowling Green in the morning from south of Nashville than it does for me to drive to downtown Nashville? That’s kind if fucked.

Kentucky fag here. Comfy

Attached: FC437D58-9699-412A-9674-7DE96F1D50DB.gif (500x213, 997K)

I like Kentucky. Have contracres in Owensboro and Louisville. One was a fast food museum and the other was a foody haven. I stayed in the Highlands when in Louisville. Derby week was a blast.

It's one hell of a party that's for sure. Fuckin love Kentucky.

You’ll both laugh at me for this, but I could live in Paducah.

Can confirm I laughed