Jim Jeffries is an Islamophobic POS

"I'm not a big fan of Islam. I think the women wearing the burka are stupid. If a dingo ate a muslim baby, it would have vomited. Prophet Muhammad looks like a wobbly ghost." Jim Jeffries then proceeds to draw a picture of the prophet Muhammad and mock it.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=odCQhAezB_Q&t=380s

Attached: JimJeffriesIslam.jpg (432x166, 22K)

Attached: 1533945463120.jpg (929x611, 321K)

wtf I love liberal comedians now

>wobbly ghost
so that is humor, eh?

He used to be pretty based. Listen to old clips of him on Opie and Anthony on YouTube. Before Hollywood sunk their claws into him, and made him sell his soul, he hilarious.

Expose him and shut him down.

If a right winger said something offensive about Islam or Muslims, liberals like Jeffries would be the first to have them de-platformed.

No, he was always a meaningless destructionist. There isn't a pillar of society that this coward doesn't attempt to erode.

Did people just forget he's stand up specials after he started shilling for anti-gun tyranny and liberal bullshit?

You're a zionist shill but if JJ gets beheaded it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

>Expose him and shut him down.
expose the comedian who relies on shock humor for saying something politically incorrect? some find work here detective

Jim Jeffries is barely a comedian, go to any pub in Melbourne or Sydney and you'll find some drunk in the corner that is the same as is him. His stand-up barely has any jokes, he just pulls the angry Aussie trope and Americans laugh because foreign accent man being loud is funny, as an Aussie I'm just seeing a dude talking weird. He used to rant about Chrisitanity and somebody convinced him that he is the new Carl Sagan.

What's hilarious about his John Oliver type show is how out of his depth he is.

he WAS a comedian until he jumped into the belly of the beast. It's his turn for digestion.

ok but what kind of person who is currently a fan of a shock-comedian is going to stop liking him based on this? the people who this will offend would've been driven off from his act ages ago

this faggot wants all guns banned so frankly i hope the moslems behead him for this.

I'm going to be disappointed if Muslims don't behead him

it's not about us or his fans it's about the muzzies reaction

Yeah, muzzies will look quite spineless if they don't behead this guy, and none of us will ever take them seriously again

Just think, if we got rid of the jews, we all could just go back to living in peace

he also has a pro-circumcision bit

wow bump

CAN WE PLEASSE GET THIS GUY FIRED FROM COMEDY CENTRAL

Muzzies should behead him

He’s trying to make his guest chummy with him and goad him into saying bad sounding shit so he can make him look bad in the edit

is there a muslim world Jow Forums equivalent we can post this information to? im sure many of them would like to hear about it

Don't let this cloud the fact he disrespected Islam and committed blasphemy
So it was a manipulation tactic, doesn't mean thew muzzies shouldn't behead him

that would be nice fellow bear. god speed.

Literally Isis's twitter account

Well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day

Depends on the clock

Good. More pronounced celebrities need to speak critically of Islam

wtf I can barely stand JJ now. Fucking hell, OP, why are you such a faggot?

I'm not so sure incel is effective. Stick to 56% mutt memes, they're the only thing that works.

Hating Jews doesn't mean someone can't also hate Muslims, Ahmed.

>some infiltrator apologist nobody wants to use the NZ attack for his own agenda
I hate the pompous attitude most comedians have but fuck, when you say on video "what I say in public is the same I say in private" while you're attempting career ruining socio political outrage you're full of shit.

Who cares

I am ashamed that I ever fell for the funny accent man. Coked out loser was funny the first time or two I saw him but then he went off the rails with the dnc talking points. Australlian accents should be regulated, no one man needs all that power.

Jim Jeffries is a gun grabbing soggy cunt.

Holy shit the Jews are going all out trying to put Muslims and christians against each other

The timing of the recognition of Golan heights is too good to be a coincidence

Attached: 1553036637054.webm (784x504, 2.62M)

Attached: clockmed.jpg (578x920, 44K)

Aussie accent in America does need to be nerfed. I can get a job pretty much anywhere without qualifications in the US and girls drip at my lack of vowels.

>Muslims and christians against each other

Throughout history, we have always been enemies.

OY

Attached: 1551999296684.jpg (720x490, 24K)

?!? Are you somehow deranged?

what a piece of shit this smug aussie bastard is. Still obviously his heart is in the right place

i for one am glad he's putting jim jefferies on blast with the muslim population. should be funny having a liberal realize how truly intolerant and unacceptable muslims are.

So what? What does it matter at all. He's a simple minded comedian, that's all. If you are offended do not watch the fucker.

Its staged.

Literally both are anti Muslim.

But with don't like nazis.

Both trying to get each other into trouble.. but both basically just as bad as each other.

The irony of the views they hold is lost on them..

Like looking in a mirror.

Jim created the perfect comeback for women making fun of men and their tiny peckers

If im not mistaken, its on that special where he discusses the difference between a stud and a slut.

Look for it, im at work.

Attached: 1552826291075.jpg (654x655, 21K)