Have you ever had genuine white guilt?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 6C0F9002-07CF-4DE3-9A9D-B9F807F7A7A7.jpg (750x729, 250K)

no, I’m Jewish

how is this "extra"? do niggers even understand half the slang they spout off?

>white guilt
>genuine

Do you feel guilty for what you are currently doing against the white race,

Nope. More white people were slaves than had them.

No. More like white shame over the fucking state of us

>t. A boy whose mother orgasmed so hard her toes curled up and her eyes rolled back when she was making love to an Iranian man

Attached: AD06564C-6DE1-4AB6-8A93-B5EAA6E0F6C3.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

What's wrong with being a colonizer?

It’s funny cause niggers never talk or participate in class and they just sit on their phone the whole time

I do not feel empathy for Blacks or mongrels like pic related

Yt.. White
Yt... YouTube
Holy shit lets take over this yt meme and make youtube look racist for sharing these letters. Normies wont know what theyre reading on twitter if people start saying I hate yt!

This.

They should apologize for letting it go

I’m against what’s happening, but not a part of it so no

Everyone these days seems to know about the Congo... It's the fault of the internet man.

I miss the days where we got away with it by covering it up.

Not over being white.
It is not as if l had any choice in what my ethnic origin l was born to. Fricking racists of every flavor about some ignorant bastards.

extra what? did it drop a word?

is colonizer supposed to be an insult? shouldnt they be ashamed their peoples got conquered and subjugated?

no, i am muslim

The future is brown. Rip

Westernized asian's are the worst whether Indian or chink

>2 rt 24 likes
where the fuck does one even find shit this obscure?

>When your ancestors enslaved, tortured, and killed Black people...
>...but are also the only reason there are any Blacks on PLANET-FUCKING-EARTH that can read, write, own property, have access to education/healthcare, and can do more than hunter-gather for a living while sleeping in a mud hut every night.

Not sure how i feel, but 'guilty' - i do not.

Attached: 1304305128310.jpg (582x831, 155K)

She loves white cock and let's dudes she's hooked up with bust in her face. Not even joking.

>shouldnt they be ashamed their peoples got conquered and subjugated?
Not in the current year + 4. Now there is more prestige in being a victim.

How come shitskins can barely form a basic comprehensive sentence in English?

Can you even name 5 Mexican Presidentes you have had that haven't been murdered, usurped, or imprisoned in the last 50 years?

It's the latest nig lingo.
To be "Xtra" is to be "doin too much" as in "he doin too much".

Police enforcing loitering laws or something equally minor, would be greeted with noise like"dayum this cracka being extra for nuthin, he xtra cuz this sum bullshit"

...no, why? ...i learned i have nothing to do with the accomplishments of my forebears, so i dont have anything to do witht he cruelties they did!

Attached: 1542147768952.gif (350x196, 1.59M)

>human rights class
>hall of cost class
do burgers even learn anything useful at all or is it just graduating in memes

Attached: 1551698247583.png (220x220, 40K)

Of course not, without whites this world would be a backwards shithole. Look at any part of the world that isn't ruled by the white man: the entire planet would look like that is not for our ancestors.

Attached: Africa.jpg (2560x2560, 2.97M)

Only guilt I fill for being White is why couldn't everyone be White? Why did I have to wake up in this shit tier simulation with mudslimes, kikes, niggers, and chinks. Why was I forsaken to this punishment until I could finally wake up and realize Hitler won the war.

I’m not white, I’m a pajeet so no.

says white girl with a tan

>toes curled up
mmmm

Nope
White guilt is for retards
Anyone who falls for white guilt is subhuman

Whatever, darkie.

The smartest thing that ever came out of your mouth was your Jewish professors dick so you could get that A.

No, i played age of empires 2 so i learned the crusaders were good early on. The closest i had was to jews but the endless holohoax education made me question that, then after hat involvement with actual jews changed it

this is just confusing more than anything, negroes really don't speak a word of true english do they

How do you know?

Absolutely not.
My ancestors won the race War.
Those on the losing side are weak whiners.

>all that matters in life is how much sexual pleasure you can give a fuck hole
lmao wow

no because blacks and browns and whites have oppressed their own similarly colored peoples throughout history so who gives a shit and anyone mad about it today is a dumb cunt

Fucking retarded nigger bitch she is

Jews are the only white people.

I genuinely loathed myself when I was a progressive. I hated being white, I hated being male. The best thing about deconverting from leftism is that you can leave behind the guilt and shame.

Absolutely not. Grew up poor with fucked up parents. Got where I am with hard work and made many mistakes. What I got I worked for.

If youre stupid enough to attend such drivel you cant bitch about the content.

Of course.

Acknowledging the sins of the father and repaying debt constitutes the concept of civil society.

I don't agree with reparations, but if you don't feel a little guilty, I don't know what to tell you. Might as well join the sjws in their moral relavitism at that point.

no, I am Austrian, we just pin everything on a Germany and that's it

Does anyone else instinctively cross their eyes for a second when they see someone cross-eyed like the grill in OP's pic?

Keep posting this. Keep making these faces famous. Keep showing the anti-white hate please.

Attached: usa.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

The majority of university students now are borderline retards that get in that don't belong. They take worthless degree studies, bum around their life and never go anywhere. This is the way it works when you decide everyone should go to college, same as everyone going to public school, lot of fucking retards there.

Do you think white people should feel guilty?

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: 1553122376629.png (611x322, 34K)

Can someone translate that to English

none.never. i don't feel guilt about anything i do, sure as fuck not gonna feel it about being white.

Why would anyone willingly put themselves through that user. I went through a shitlib phase but I just felt smug and superior. I never loathed myself. How did you get out of that mindset also?

Fuck no, black slave owners started the slave trade in America, read a fucking book.

No you would all still be in mud huts if it was not for the white race. Prove me wrong?

you say "cruelties" I say tough love.

When I was a child I was watching some shitty drama on telly where this young hoodlum was being a cunt to this paki shop owner, and started calling him a paki etc and the paki kicks him out the shop.
Then later a group of white chavs have gathered outside the shop shouting and hurling insults at the paki family inside who all look terrified, and the hoodlum is seen stood among the group almost smugly looking at the family. I distinctly remember for one of the few times in my life feeling white guilt, this would have been in the late 90s early 2000s, of course before things started really getting out of hand in the UK.

Obviously later on I realised it to be the well designed propaganda it was.

> (OP)
>still be in mud huts if it was not for the white race.

>implying the majority are not in mudhuts still

embrace centrism. Centrists don't care about anything other than the truth. The truth is the only thing that can save us from destroying each other.

If not for the colonizers, she would be in a towel head rape camp back on her shithole continent.

You are welcome for having been brought to the USA, nigger.

No I do not. Pajeets really aren’t into the whole white guilt thing. While you do see “Britongs did this reeee” kind of behaviour from some of us Indians, it isn’t too prevalent.
As for my personal opinion? I don’t care and I respect whites personally.

I think civilization, medicine and technology has successfully counterbalanced all past "debts" white men owe.

I've had noblesse oblige, but then I realised it was misplaced and properly only applies within my ethnic group.

Why would I feel guilty about nothing I had to do with you stupid cuck

You need a bullet in your head desu

Not once, not ever.

Ironically it was Sargon of Mossad that broke my conditioning.

*unironically

The only thing you guys did wrong in the congo was trying to let the niggers help run the place.

When I was like 10 i felt guilty that I grew up wealthy (on a global standard) with security, warmth, food and a loving family kids in other countries couldn't even afford shoes.

Now that I'm older I realize why I have it better than them and why I don't have an obligation to help them.

Attached: Merry.jpg (720x888, 334K)

There's something very wrong with europeans. Maybe it's in their DNA, or maybe it's the christcuck culture (mean no disrespect to genuine christians by using that word). I tend to believe in the DNA theory though. Whitey are neurotic, one day they can hate themselves to death and destroy their own family and their own nation, another day they can go on a cold-blooded rampage.
Same thing happens with Ashkenazi jews, European admixture didn't do them any good. Most jewish leftists are ashkenazi. Most psychos too.

this, the ones faking guilt are the ones who owned us as well
bump

Not for one second. I started working at 12 mowing lawns and have worked my whole life. I’ve treated people fairly. I’ve done a pretty good job at being responsible to my clients (so they say), I’ve been a good son to my mom (just got off the phone with her - call your moms anons - they love to hear from us), a good partner and say thank you to God a lot. I’m not perfect but I’ll be damned if anyone ever tells me I’m a bad person because I’m white. Fuck that noise I don’t buy it and never will.

Fuck niggers

Oi m8! Where's ya opinion loisence!?

Guilt over how cucked white liberals are yes.

Furthermore, I grew up in a "POC" majority college-town which made it easier for me to fall into that way of thinking.

Maybe if we could live without constant Jewish tricks trying to divide and conquer everyone there wouldn't be issues.

What made you hate yourself in the first place?

neither do you

Only hipster liberals feel white guilt. Real people get angry when they hear that dumb shit.

Fuck, I'm in one of those classes right now. My university requires X amount of social studies type class, which is just code for "fuck white people". It's absolute cancer, and not just because the material is retarded. It's full of fucking niggers, and they spend the whole class period eating, WHOOPING, speaking in class about retarded shit like Kanye West albums, and this nig bitch in front of me has those long, disgusting nigger nails and spends the entire class tapping her phone screen doing who fucking knows.

My whole day is fucked every day that I have that class. Niggers weren't meant to be around humans for extended periods of time.

Attached: y33123kj1236x.jpg (2000x1605, 261K)

Hey user what are your opinions on Indians in general desu? Just asking as a pajeet.

This.

Attached: flamethrower.jpg (1117x610, 77K)

It is just a huge waste of time and money is what it is, but that is the new face of university. Extended the daycare of high school another 4+ years.

Centrism is a euphemism for "optics cuck"

was it a BLM or a Ferguson riot where some guy decides its safe to go out there, then a crowd notices him and starts assaulting him and he tries yelling stop im jewish

welp i guess user will take over this twitter account

I’m a bong and my best friend at school was an Indian. He’s the best (morally speaking i mean) person I know. Generally Indians are all over he place. Muslim ones are generally scum, Sikhs are always cool but there’s always some distance between us due to their faith. Hindus and Christians who are generally non religious have all been bro tier so far as people. As a bong i fear India may one day seek some sort of genocidal revenge against us, but other than the Muslims they seem pretty good people imo. I kissed an Indian girl on a night out once which was cool, she was very pretty

South Asian Brahman women are even worse than Jewish women and white women when it come to this stuff. They all have low caste maids and servants back home but claim to be oppressed POC in America. It's beyond farcical.

How can white librals feel morally justified in calling and working for the genocide of their own race? I just can't understand

I'm proud my ancestors brought civilization to every corner of the earth and killed any sub human savages who got in the way of progress.

Honestly no one really hates bongs too much down there. While you have some attitudes like “I’ll do x to BTFO the eternal Anglo” and shit, it’s not that prevalent or extreme to what you are describing. Do Britbong Indians integrate well to no? I still heard there is active casteism there.

>say you don't agree
>watch shits chimp out
Fucking losers.