Does This Implicate Israel as the Foreign State Tanking Her Election?

Are (((they))) about to be named? Did (((they))) tank Hillary as punishment for Obama, while simultaneously sabotaging Trump so he would have to be super-duper nice to Israel?

What does /pol think?

foxnews.com/politics/clinton-in-newly-revealed-classified-emails-discussed-secret-comms-channel-with-israel
>A newly unearthed batch of heavily redacted, classified emails from Hillary Clinton's personal email server revealed that the former secretary of state discussed establishing a "private, 100% off-the-record" back channel to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and that one of her top aides warned her that she was in "danger" of being "savaged by Jewish organizations, in the Jewish press and among the phalanx of neoconservative media" as a result of political machinations by "Bibi and the Jewish leadership."

>The documents...also underscored the apparently significant political threat that the Obama administration felt it faced at the hands of Israel.

>warned Clinton that "every one of your conversations and communications with Bibi Netanyahu flows directly and instantly back to top Jewish leadership ... You should, of course, assume that nothing involving him is private."

>Blumenthal added: "Bibi and the Jewish leadership should be expected to use political means, including outsourcing personal attacks, to counter moves the administration seeks in any peace process or initiating any negotiations. As you know, Bibi is deeply connected to political networks in the US-media, Jewish groups, Republican leaders, and right-wing Christian right organizations."

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-21 18-07-42.png (777x768, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-state-hrc-emails-oct-18-00687-pg-673-674/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Did (((they))) tank Hillary as punishment for Obama, while simultaneously sabotaging Trump so he would have to be super-duper nice to Israel?
First, Trump has always been a shabbos goy. There's no reason to sabotage or blackmail a man so eager to do one's bidding.

And Israel - specifically, Bibi's faction - were heavily invested in both Trump and more importantly Zionist new messiah Kushner. They worked against Clinton because they knew they would get even more enthusiatically grateful rimming from (((Trump))).

Attached: jta.jpg (909x930, 70K)

>b-but her emails
get a calendar migapedes

But are Democrats ready to start blaming Israel for Hillary's defeat?

They'll be too busy soiling themselves in ecstasy when the Zionists run Kushner for President in 2024 - as a Democrat.

Attached: Jared and friend.jpg (702x644, 121K)

Trump's goal is to make his psychopathic Jewish-supremacist son-in-law the first Israeli US President.

Attached: Jared in love.jpg (800x450, 34K)

tldr all these fucking people dont give a single fuck about you me or anyone else. the same jew coin different sides. fuck all of them

Attached: trumpcoin1000.jpg (1000x750, 186K)

No no, delet this and more fake slide threads about Christchurch plz

They're psychopaths - they don't give a fuck about anyone other than themselves.

Attached: Kushner - creepy (1).jpg (618x410, 55K)

Fuck you faggot. It’s all there in black & White.

he looks like the type that was made to raise a puppy and than told to skin it alive years later but they didnt really have to force him

Anyone know what page this is on? I searched the documents using "Israel" is the keyword and nothing came up.

The calendar says Trump wins again in 2020 and Hillary is prosecuted in 2021. See you at the party!

(((Israel))), yup we no know why she isn't being prosecuted

Looking at the quotes in the story, you should try searching "Netanyahu", "Bibi" and "Jewish".

No words.

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

Attached: 502934785783484.jpg (826x611, 112K)

Q PREDICTED THIS

Kushner is the type who while raising it would secretly be wanting to skin the puppy.

Attached: Kushner Corps.jpg (587x403, 48K)

I'm seeing part of the quote, but nothing states a "private, 100% off-the-record" back channel. The only mention of communications with Netanyahu is the warning that everything sent to him is forwarded to Jewish leaders. I don't see any mention of a back channel, or it being off the record.

Looks like the news story is referencing this email in regards to Lanny Davis offering that 100% off the record back channel.
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-state-hrc-emails-oct-18-00687-pg-673-674/

These machinations indicate even the Clintons and Netanyahus of the world are still merely footsoldiers for others even more powerful.

Some entity was able to set up a 100% off the record, secret, back door communication channel between the US Secretary of State and the Israeli PM that would be off of the radar of the US government, and (maybe?) the Israeli government?

What group is this?

Nice, thanks man.

Was actually able to do so? Or was claimed to be able to do so?

Not being evasive, pointing out we don't know that such an offer wasn't simply Clintonian puffery.

I am rather relieved my own life is simple enough I don't have much contact with the sort of people who could.

I think the world deserves to find out if it existed. Per the email from Lanny Davis, he said...
>I have a private and highly trusted communication line, unofficial and personal, to PM N; and he trusts me and my private source close to him does as well.
>Everything - everything - I do will be off-the-record, never never disclosed to anyone (even Carolyn) if you choose to contact me or someone else does.
In the same email chain, in regards to this line of communication, Lanny says...
>Will do. Have my ways. Totally 100% off the record. And will report back.

Whatever this line of communication was, that was offered to the US Secretary of State, to bypass official US communication lines, should be investigated.

I much agree the world deserves to know all of Clinton's secret, illegal emails.

But Lanny Davis making a claim is a far cry from it being true.

Israel colluded with Trump to ensure the Iran deal would die. This isn't that difficult to understand

Would anyone be surprised if Hillary's policy discussions indicated she would have been no different as president instead of Trump? Inb4 muh whataboutism.

The wording there is key. He doesn't say he can establish it. He hays "I have", as in he already has this communication channel with Bibi, and offered it to H.

I'm not saying he may not have been full of shit. But the offer was not to establish a new line of communication, but to let Hillary in on an existing, and to keep whatever communications Hillary made on that like "off the record".

I've been hearing
>She'll be prosecuted soon!
For over 2 years now.

Tough goy trump gives away the fucking store to the jews

Different in which groups of oligarchs she favored, but no different in substance.

Chickens don't experience much difference between Tyson and Perdue.

The issue is whether anyone should trust Lanny Davis. I wouldn't, though you might choose to.

Even if Davis thought he was telling the truth, we also don't know that his supposedly "100% secure" channel was anything of the kind.

Again, not trying to be pedantic or obtuse. In politics and science I find it useful to not take as certainty that which hasn't even been shown to exist. The people who push hoaxes like Las Vegas and New Zealand of course love that people will believe all manner of unproven bait - just show 'em a photo of a dead guy or a video of some guns, wave a few hands, and presto: instant "reality."

p.s. The Davis email is still incredibly important because it shows Clinton was willing to go outside official channels to advance her own personal ends - exactly the charge in her secret email server.