Islam is truly the religion with the most aesthetics

Islam is truly the religion with the most aesthetics

Attached: 9B92FF84-78A7-42D6-BBE8-7C1AF26356CF.jpg (2560x1440, 767K)

For real

Attached: FE99A6B8-8ED7-4FA9-B31D-5CB7F9D83E28.jpg (800x518, 175K)

ignore Mohammed, he's butthurt over the political win on the right.
>sage goes in all fields

True, but they are still cut from the same clothes as the jews.

Just rats, all of them

Attached: 1548907541103.jpg (1440x1080, 853K)

I fucking hate sandniggers but I have to admit their architecture is incredible. Too bad they're despicable in every other right.

>Muh domes and squiggly lines
How come the people are so very unaesthetic?

to be fair Victorian architecture was beautiful as well but the Jews decided brutalism would be better for some weird reason

Too bad islam sabotaged itself by either killing or breeding their artists and intellectuals out of existence,

I will take a gothic cathedral any day.

Muslims did steal some pretty nice buildings from curries and greek architects but I'll always be biased towards Euro designs.

Attached: DSC100594864.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

It truly is OP
Because Islam IS the only true religion.
Dumping Islam superiority

Attached: al_masjid_al_nabawi-www.keyword-suggestions.com_-710x434.jpg (710x434, 105K)

Attached: 500_F_180185210_uvZFvaMtpUhjRPI30DNHiSjsUKr3bpnL.jpg (500x334, 141K)

> French mohammeds who never saw the 13th century cathederals that were destroyed to build mosques

This is why we hate you scum

Attached: CASABLANCA_MUSEOS_INTERIORMEZQUITAHASSANII_732X234.jpg (732x234, 45K)

It's a pile of crap religion. The mosques are piles of crap. Arab is a shit language as well. Sounds like shit. Also, it's practiced by BROWN PEOPLE. Double thumbs down to islam.
>poverty religion

Ever seen a cathederal? The murals? The vatican?

Wtf are you even talking about you fucking burger

Attached: 1415957129889_wps_9_xNasir_al_mulk_old_panora.jpg (962x481, 235K)

Ive seen them. Been in Duomo and numerous others

They dont even compare

Attached: Hassan_II_Mosque-001.jpg (1200x795, 533K)

Iranian islamic architecture is truly top tier

That’s called idolatry

Attached: 23134394-00A6-4CD3-A13A-13E6D803B503.jpg (750x737, 114K)

How can you even compare to this you "God has a son" degenerates?

Attached: Burj-Al-Bait.jpg (800x550, 296K)

We have good ones over here

Attached: D55BB909-0452-4633-94F2-FE3AEA648BE1.jpg (800x557, 108K)

Attached: Grand-Mosque-Sheikh-Zayed-Abu-Dhabi-Interior-design-main-hall-HD-Desktop-Backgrounds-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 758K)

>Islam is truly the religion with the most inbred pedophiles

Arabs are known the world over for overdecorating and tackiness.

That being said some of your old buildings that you stole from us are pretty cool. Like in damascus

so what went wrong, Mohammad?

Kek...simplistic autism

Get educated kafir

Attached: Faisal-Mosque-600x419.jpg (600x419, 47K)

Its a fucking meteorite you fool.

If Muslims can't hack it in the west, they should get refugee status in Saudi Arabia.

Easy with the revering of your buildings you muzzies, you'll be committing shirk soon enough

Attached: 1538394148466.jpg (985x767, 68K)

okay m8 whatever you say sure thing

Attached: 1200px-Caravaggio_-_Taking_of_Christ_-_Dublin.jpg (1200x923, 161K)

winter is commin

Attached: 3200cd5a_IMG_0188.JPG.jpg (640x789, 292K)

>hurr durr lets toss pebbles at a black cube with a vagina hole while we huddle together real close and dance around in circles. no women though. that would be gay

I don't like it. Too Arabian. It feels desert people-ish. Not white people enough. It's why I wish Spain would tear down all buildings built by Berbers that once lived there and drop any influence from them.

I always thought it was beautiful to look at until i learned what it stood for .

>Muh Islamic art
Stolen byzantine, persian, Egyptian and Indian art styles, think he created new thing.

Doesn’t even compare to Vatican and cathedrals and the likes, but enjoy.

meanwhile, your average Muslim home —

Attached: EA9F41F3-C0DE-4999-B7DC-684B15D7D966.jpg (670x404, 101K)

A meteor that hit exactly in the middle of the world right?
Oh...its just a coincidence right?
When will you realize youre being brainwashed to ignore the only truth

Attached: xod-2.jpg (700x465, 57K)

there are like two nice mosques in the world that would compare with an average middle ages cathedral.

These buildings actually withstood rain, wind and fucking sieges.

Attached: Barcelona-Sagrada-Familia.jpg (640x427, 145K)

>hey look we’re the center of the universe because something tossed a rock at us
ever wonder why?

Attached: Cologne_cathedral_west_facade_3584.jpg (2832x2128, 1.99M)

yeah they were pretty good at stealing the aesthetics of Christianity (just the same way they stole everything else from Christians too).. still not even remotely close to the aesthetical glory of both the catholic church or the orthodox church

Every time I see this architecture I don't think of Islam. I think of some rich oil sheikh owning a palace with 50 different rooms to fuck slaves and an office to push some mob-like corruptions.

Architecture should make one have good feelings, not feelings of disdain.

Quite the opposite.

Attached: Duomo di Milano - Itmap.jpg (710x509, 62K)

Great I'll pinpoint a B-2 to that target

Attached: B-2 Bomber.gif (448x252, 2.89M)

Just look at all these salty kafir tears

All the people in pic related are stupid and are praying to imaginary powers...2 billion of the worlds population

>hur dur we're here for no reason

Kafirs are gonna kafr

Vulgarity at its best, needs just a golden lamborghini to be the perfect kebab dream.

it has the impression of something demonic, like the Star Destroyers in Star Wars; all hard edges and jagged shapes. If there were these kind of mosques in all the world it would truly look like Satan himself ruled the world.

It's clear if you study the Christian Bible that Mohamed was given his "prophecy" by Satan himself; it has a lot of vague similarities to the Christian Bible, but since Satan cannot "create" new things it is really a weak facsimile of the Old and New Testaments; and you see this by the polar opposition of its teaching (kill the unbelievers, Jesus was really a prophet not God). And that is plagued a Christian world that had fallen into heresy through the actions of the Catholic church, but as soon as the Reformation began Islam went into terminal decline.

and yet we bomb most of the islamic nations to dust with ease, I may be a kafir but you are kaboom

Attached: YOU KNOW WHO I AM.png (600x657, 487K)

Forgot pic

Attached: high_quality_wallpaper_HD_1080_IDS_1113218-1200x750.jpg (1200x750, 256K)

>>hur dur we're here for no reason

This never crossed my mind, you babushka-looking Berber.

Yeah I'm so glad that there's some pretty churches and statues representing shit that no-one cares about

just dont fly it in clouds and keep it away from oxygen and its barley stealth

>Loads of sparkly shapes are aesthetic
The future is already lost if you're this basic.

Attached: 1550246711374.gif (500x275, 365K)

>muh 2 billion

How many of those actually follow the book though? And how many of them are unwillingly converted.

Even in my country muslimes drink, smoke and whore themselves into an early grave.

Attached: bourges_cathedral.jpg (810x540, 322K)

That's a pagan temple to the gods of the moon and the celestial firmament that's simply been repurposed, ya dumbfuck.
Islam even kept the same symbolism in the star and crescent. You worship an idol. Fuck off.

Attached: 1552908944412.jpg (540x790, 129K)

>muh overindulgent geometric patterns
Yup, definitely an overcompensating monkey. Not surprised your tiny primate brain can't comprehend restraint.

Only Greek and Roman architecture is capable of making the hairs on my body stand on end and feel a sense of awe

I like those cathedrals because they're a sign of patriarchy and the wisdom of men.

>aproximetely the center of the worlds landmass
no, and a quick google search will show you that

hilarious

Attached: 538374-istock-940372528.jpg?itok=PWIuRBMq&resize=1100x1100.jpg (1100x617, 129K)

Well, chiites like iranians had great taste in architectonics.
As europeans did, we could at least agree on this.
The big point is, since then, we created every other technology and attained space age. Unlike you.

Attached: 280db3e521fd3fa38437be600f209a3a.jpg (565x900, 212K)

You said it yourself...you bomb arab nations because it gives you a false sense of power....killing defensless children and women. But you're gonna have to answer to that sooner or later. The Boss will have the final say

Can you be any more salty?

Tout le monde s'en tarte de ton avis Jean-Camenbert

Lol you vant really be serious posting that gray monotone edgy corail looking shit

Attached: 34187600231_cf76ab92f6_b.jpg (750x750, 213K)

Wtf I love worshiping idols now

This could be better. Some of the "art" is merely painted on to give an illusion.

The best architecture should use neither paint nor facade.

You are kidding right. No love. No live. No inspiration. It looks so boring.

Attached: rrr_4057te.jpg (809x1200, 1.13M)

Based and A-10 Warthogpilled

Not for much longer, congrats on the win bro.

Truly aesthetic, may Allah be praised

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-185546_Video Player.jpg (1080x2220, 279K)

You do the same to us, and you march into our homes, you kill traitors but work with them, some honor you have.
And my boss is God, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost. Amen

Attached: Islam gi oh.jpg (720x710, 52K)

OMFG, that is aesthetic as fuck

Not an argument. It's a fractal form of architecture. Just because you don't find any beauty in it doesn't mean that there isn't.

>Flag

God dammit.

I’m agnostic atheist but will say two things:
1. Catholic architecture is top tier
2. I think it would be pretty cool to be a Catholic prior to the 1500s because seeing architecture like this back then would truly feel divine.

Attached: 6246C0FA-45AD-4BEE-9D19-C2B6D09995A6.jpg (1300x956, 284K)

Been to this one. It was quite pretty really. This is not the best representation.

It's because they forbid depictions of human beings, which is a critical shield against the forces of degeneracy and advertisements

Its Catholicism and its not even close
>t. ex muslim

Attached: The-Last-Supper.jpg (909x481, 96K)

Ouais mais c'est toi qui parle ma langue, pas moi qui parle la tienne Jean-rolotto :)

Maybe visit the Sistine Chapel and get back to me. Just cause you guys can draw squares and triangles doesn't mean you've fostered a culture that encourages the divine pursuit of human expression of the experience of God. You guys actually outlaw religious art, it's called iconoclasm.

larp harder faggot

>thinking that arabic was invented by Islam
Leave it to the American to be the dumbest in the thread.

Sorry its unamerican....pig is haram in islam

Doesn't matter when you repent after it...still better than insulting God vy saying he had a son.

Attached: turkey-mosque.jpg (610x400, 125K)

hahahhaha It's so bland,

>Prett colors and squiggly lines
It's the definition of art made by and for sub 80 IQ retards.
I kinda feel bad for Muslims in terms of art culture available they've "created"
>Shitty bland architecture
>no great painters or paintings
>Music is shrill and annoying
>Dance is just spinning...
>Quizine tastes like dirt
>And fashion is covering women's hair to make them all look the same egged faced retards, and Men are forced to have disgusting pube beards and wear a dress's

It's embarresing,
Even your holy book is devoid of any artistic value. Compared to the long form poetry and parables in the Bible and the old testament,
The Quran is essentially a self-help book written in short sentences.
Not even a good self-help book, just makes people angrier lol.

>Would truly feel divine
As a practicing Catholic I never got to see a truly beautiful church in person until somewhat recently. Man it still had that feeling. Modern architecture just isn't the same and really doesn't make you feel small like Gothic architect does.

It’s the smaller details that make it.

Attached: B265B2FA-828E-4A5D-A0C0-1FA7C1C37377.jpg (960x640, 102K)

>Mosque

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TEAR DOWN THOSE MINARETS

Architecture*

Based

Catholicism is the worst religion ever.

WAAHHH, im a pathetic sinner and always will be. Better go and confess my sins to my pedo priest so he can use them to blackmail me when he rapes my son.

Attached: cartman.png (225x225, 48K)

I’ve been to the Vatican and it’s truly just as beautiful as people say it is.

>a fucking box

This. Touring European Cathedrals, you almost get spoiled by the overwhelming beauty. Hundreds upon hundreds of majestic buildings, inside and out, with the highest expression of art known to man in every part of the place, not to mention the acoustic properties of these places, which were designed to hold songs of worship sung by human voices. Incredible places.

Attached: 70A7021A-6244-48D9-ADA6-6B6C45B5F0EC.jpg (600x473, 71K)

YFW those Cathedrals are converted into Mosques.

Protestantism can be aesthetic too, right guys?

Attached: Protestant church.jpg (236x342, 16K)

That truly is God's house.

So majestic.

I hate how cheap and uninspiring they are, the worst ones though are the ones in strip malls and those in big-box style buildings