White people

imagine being a part of a race thats culture is taking pride in eating bland food and letting their wives and girlfriends have sex with black men while they sit in the corner and watch

Attached: whitepeople.jpg (403x479, 55K)

imagine being rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prace thats sjwnd girlfriend girlfriends have sexbeing g rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe corner and watchnd wannd wand wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe corner

imagine being a prace thats sjwnd girlfriend girlfriends have sexbeing g rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe corner and watchnd wannd wand wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe cornere being a prace thats sjwnd girlfriend girlfriends have sexbeing g rt of a race thats cu
imagine beingsit in the sit in the sit in the eing a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe corner and watchnd wannd wand wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe cornere being a prace thatsd wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe cod wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe co

White women have melanin receptors in their vagina!

Imagine being part of a race who greatest accomplishment was being used as simple tools by white people
>also, boycott Israel

Attached: POST IN RESPONSE TO EVERY MEMEFLAG.jpg (718x2709, 483K)

imagine being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe corner and watchnd wannd wand wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe cornere being a prace thats sjwnd girlfriend girlfriends have sexbeing g rt of a race thats cu
imagine beingsit in the sit in the sit in the eing a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe corner and watchnd wannd wand wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe cornere being a prace thatsd wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe cod wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe coimagine being rt of a race thats cu
imagine beingsit in the sit in the sit in the eing a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe corner and watchnd wannd wand wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe cornere being a prace thatsd wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe cod wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe co

im white but my dick is super dark
)))))))))

Imagine being part of a culture where food and sex is the only thing you consider your people excel in.

This is now a Renaissance art appreciation thread. All whites must post their favorite examples of refined Western paintings.

Attached: CAC9D8D5-C119-4529-A957-547E9F14F8A2.jpg (981x734, 250K)

Imagine being a nigger.

Sage

Pretty sure you worship this man due to his spices and suck his bones dry weekly.

Attached: 1D8B7EEB-A1DF-4C0A-B879-0CBEB49E6AF9.png (464x400, 75K)

Imagine having never even invented the wheel and being a race of dick washers

Attached: 9AF0ADB5-8DCA-4FFB-B5E3-E7B320660899.jpg (400x280, 31K)

What's going on here?
Rougue AI?

So they choose to allow by their chickens to roam free without stress in order to have better tasting meat?
That sounds like a good plan.

This. I can't hear a nigger over this oil sizzling.

He's tired of the shills. I'm tired of the shills. The shills. We have no outlet. The shils. hts shils . shells she sheslll she sells shaea shelsl aby t e a they took everything a w esssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! forget i!!!!!!!!!dont worry ei

>Imagine being part of a race who greatest accomplishment was being used as simple tools by Jewish people
ftfy

Attached: 1550100121529.png (725x678, 366K)

Crazy right not even worth browsing here.
Oh Sage

>meme flag
>race bait
You know how we know you're trolling? Because the picture is actually pretty fucking hilarious, and the left can't meme.

>Imagine being part of a race that seasons it's food with A1 BBQ sauce and misused chemicals

Attached: 1523410315946.jpg (354x319, 30K)

it in the corner and watchthe corner and watchnd wannd wand wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe cornere being a prace thatsd wa bit in thechey sit in the rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in thy sit in theachey sit in thechey sit in the rt of a race thats cueing a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe cod wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe coimagine being rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe corner and watchnd wts cu
imagine being a prace thats sjwnd girlfriend girlfriends have sexbe thats sjwnd girlfriend girlfriends have sexbeing g rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in the corner and watchthe corner and watchnd wts cu
imagine being a prace thats sj rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in the rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in thechey sit in the rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in thechey sit in the rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in theachey sit in thechey sit in the rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in thy sit in theachey sit in twand wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watcwand wa being a prachey sit in the corner and watc
imagine being a prachey sit in thy sit in theachey sit in thechey sit in the rt of a race thats cu
imagine being a prachey sit in th

What??? its so fucking annoying these fucking people need to stop so repetitive im losing faith in the european race because they A L W A Y S REPLY TO SHILLS every single time!

Imagine being part of a race that only has 1 hair color and 1 eye color

its so you dont want to eat with us

Did OP just cum inside a straw man? Pretty gay my dude.

KFC doesn't have a breakfast menu cuz niggers are too lazy to get up that early.

Imagine being a nigger

>Bumping shill threads
>Every fucking time a shill thread is posted it always gets bumped to the top
>Because you people are fucking retarded

Imagine being stupid enough to make jokes about a people who founded global empires based on spice and bigger trades

I seasoned my post with sage you faggot.

Imagine being part of a culture that was descended from a culture of slavery and that rival tribes of your own race in your own homeland hunted down you ancestors and sold them into bondage to the white man who came to your shore in ships which you'd never seen nor dreamed to build.

Imagine.

Attached: 877A37F4-EC30-4611-A673-CF1D1B950521.jpg (711x399, 53K)

Imagine being a nigger.

>Imagine being a nigger thinking white ppl who conquered nations for pepper and sugar dont like spice.

So why is it still bumped? Why do I still see shill threads on top every fucking time I go on here? It's not just their fault they're ruining Jow Forums, it's our own because we let ourselves get distracted. Not you, but anyone else.

they're truly a disease on this gay earth

they won't be missed

remember to sage and report all zog posts

Imagine being a fucking nigger, your village will be burnt by rebels in a couple of weeks I'm sure, so I feel no threat to myself

Attached: St-Peter-Petrus.jpg (509x671, 69K)