Americans

why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in school?

Attached: scum.webm (640x360, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/twlightqueen/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCNZDVKcylkvRgkRmZq-h7LQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=IN_FklT-Nuo
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtu.be/FDWXGcsMTHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do you know what americans think? are you assuming thats what they think or you know what they think due to some magical thinking on your part?

If they didn't think it was ok then it wouldn't be so prevalent.

They look British.

I don't think it's okay, they are a strain on the medical system and a complete waste of resources.
I remember a surgeon postulating that it would be cheaper for taxpayers in the long run to just give all obese people free lap-band surgery.

Niggers have the highest obesity rates in America. Nigger women especially.

what do you mean? following orders of who? the thinking? Don't you think thats exactly what they are now doing and thats what got them where they are? Your balanced thinking that is powering all brexit fairs. You know balanced diet of carnival food of let them eat devils food cake and yellow food cake.

brits had tv cooking show called two fat ladies. In other words it's not clear if brits weren't attacked first.

That’s true
And we had based Justin Wilson

Attached: A1E5DD9B-CD19-4C83-B121-EC13A1C7B43C.jpg (360x360, 34K)

The Tradewinds bottle tells me they're American, probably Texan even, unfortunately.

This is true though.
The obesity rate in the USA is mostly because of the niggers and all the fat Mexican breeders that come into our country.
It's not like the suburbs are crawling with White whales waddling down the sidewalk.
There's even articles about how fitness is an aspect of White Privilege and bourgeoisie in the USA.

The further South you go the more fat they get. Southerners are fat because because no nutritional education and they cook with lot of lard & fry things. Lots of fat with lots of carbs thrown in and lack of exercise = recipe for disaster. Also quick meals like McDonalds, frozen foods, cheap processed garbage. Source: I'm from Texas and part of my family have roots in the Deep South

hard to imagine what it must be like to have such low self control that you eat yourself asian

I call them my jiggles mew. My chuggles please me, and I like to roll around on my fluff pillows and chunks of jiggles mew. I like to be bouncy. I like to be fluff and plumpy fresh.
I eat with my foodstamps and spend them all on trash and then chuckle and watch the motions of my jiggles mew.

I'm pretty poor, but even being broke I can make decent nutritional choices. I'm in pretty decent shape too... brown rice and beans are cheap, along with tuna and eggs. Liver is also dirt cheap and highly nutritious.

Fat people are hilarious.

Frozen vegetables in bulk from Sams Club or Costco, also.

Fuck America and the stupid fatties everywhere

Fuck you english teacher

But it isn't prevalent, heck the UK suffers higher obesity rates than the US actually

Imagine a hardcore drug addict that is just ignored and no one does anything about it. I know it's done in some major west coast cities like LA, San Francisco, Seattle etc.

Being morbidly obese is like everyone ignoring someone's hardcore drug habits. A big part of the enabling of it is people here in general are just really fucking fat. It's so bad that me, a skinny person not mr.bones, is treated like I'm sort of freak because I'm so rare. People will actually say to my face "your so skinny" like I'm unhealthy or some shit but they would never say anything to half the fat fucks that you see EVERYWHERE let alone these fucking planets on scooters at Walmart.

It's a mental health and class problem.
Welfare level poverty + cheap access to food + coping mechanism problems addictive behaviors = obesity epidemic. Replace the food with alcohol and you have Russia.

>magine a hardcore drug addict that is just ignored and no one does anything about it. I know it's done in some major west coast cities like LA, San Francisco, Seattle etc

Pic related. Also niggers seem to do what ever they want and no one bats an eye.

Attached: IMG_1237.jpg (767x1024, 106K)

We have our own lives to live, what the fuck are we supposed to do? Go over and cook for strangers and then watch them and make sure they don't sneak cookies?

Lol I used to be semi overweight and i fucking hated myself when i was just a few lbs over. One of the great things about being a lean guy now is I can pig out on food and feel like nobody's judging me haha

Now someone photoshop that to be a fat women eating a 4 foot sub. That is essentially what obese people are. Hardcore drug addicts who need a bullet.

I live in texas, what the hell are you talking about? It seems to be a culture thing because 99% of the fat people you see here are Mexican. After talking about that with a Mexican guy I used to work with, he said that Mexican families tend to be huge about food. So eating a ton of food is not only excepted but pushed on them.

WUT?

Attached: YUM.jpg (490x684, 127K)

Horrifying. I've heard that morbidly obese people living around other morbidly obese people somehow lose context for how massive they actually are and don't realize they have a problem until the dang diabeeters takes their feet. Once knew a fat guy from Georgia who called it "sugar leg".

Go to the "Deep South" part of Texas AKA East Texas and come back to me. It's like mini Mississippi over there

its because of (((them)))

them = mcdonalds

Why do Canadians think its ok to club baby seals? Is is taught in their schools or what?

Why do Canadians think those fat Brits are Americans?

all these years and you still don't understand what freedom is, those royals are really good at pulling the wool over your eyes. fat people in america get bullied more than anyone else, but they still keep eating, because they are entitled to die early if that's their choice.

Why are you hating us Taiwan. America loves you

Both of those things are still alive. Amazing.
youtube.com/user/twlightqueen/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCNZDVKcylkvRgkRmZq-h7LQ/videos

Yeah, I've been there plenty. Also lived in Georgia. the most fat people I've seen is in the mid west, like Iowa Wisconsin and Minnesota. I grew up in Iowa, many months of the year that going outside and being active isn't really doable. You don't seem to know what the hell you're talking about.

Source this you stupid little frozen backwater pissant Leaf. Immediately.

Attached: 1563494981.jpg (909x566, 131K)

Yeah I've been around and per capita it seems Wisconsin has a huge fat problem and I've been to most of the southern states.

Oh and I did not get that vibe in Iowa though I only made one stop there.

most people who have problems controlling their compulsions have some form of trauma or mental illness. It's not very cool to mock people with mental illness. However, i also recognize your anger is an expression of your own pain and is a form of mental illness, you do not choose to be an angry incel no more than a morbid obese person would choose to compulsively eat.

Attached: wuFOHwr1_o.jpg (720x1024, 170K)

Just need to go to Walmart and walk around in Iowa. I saw a ham planet sit on a bench to wait for a scooter because they were all taken. She was still waiting when I left. It was sad and funny at the same time.

Yep, no idea what i'm talking about at all

Attached: Adult Obesity Prevalence by Public Health Region Texas 2016 maps SS.png (532x705, 77K)

Industrial food.

Why do some Canadians get a smug attitude about Americans?
Think about it, you don't need a degree to figure it out.
youtube.com/watch?v=IN_FklT-Nuo

Overall obesity is still us but you guys actually are actually fattening your kids at a much more atrocious rate.

Not to say America is a bastion of health, of course.

Attached: 1553215090868.jpg (490x684, 162K)

The Mexican and black areas of Texas are the fattest. imagine that

You don't recognize your own blubber, Burger? You see that blubber everyday, when you're walking down the street, or at work, or in the mall, or at the fast food "restaurant". You're surrounded by blubber and niggers. Keep your eyes open man.

Attached: childhood_obesity_state_of_obesity.png (577x423, 92K)

>tfw going to a Wal-Mart in West Virgina
Besides Disney World, I have never seen such a concentration of beyond morbidly obese landwhales in my life.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

honestly im surprised the southern part isn't the fattest theres a lot of fat fucks down here

It's a "white trash" thing too. The guy who told me i don't know what i'm talking about was probably only in some posh or suburban areas

hand me the flour

i always thought Colorado had he lowest obesity rate? i guess this is directly due to the hispanic influx of residents and their fat ass dozen kids

Why do you fuck animals pierre?

>greek donkeys are being put down after fat uk retards break their back riding them
Enjoy your muslim government faggot
Ill enjoy being able to eat solid food because i have teeth and cutting utensils, nigger

I glad you can except that you don't.

No one cares what a leaf has to say, hat's should be quite.

Don't forget shitbag parents who can't be bothered to be proper parents to their own children. Plop the kids on the couch, put some cheap junk food in the cabinets, and let talmudvision raise them while you go out and get lit every night like a good goy.

"Posh area of East Texas". Isn't that an oxymoron?

I'm not trying to bash Southerners but I'm just speaking from experience, DEEP south I mean East Tx, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama. North Texas whites are more educated on average than East Texas, where the Walmart NASCAR culture is prevalent and what do you know, obesity is rife. Like 90% of my Southerner family is fat.

It's not happening, son. We haven't got a bleeding thing on you lot.

Attached: MalloMurica.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

>niggers seem to do what ever they want and no one bats an eye
They just don't want the nigger to start nigging them, even though the solution is clearly to just fucking end the nigger.

Medicine time, you lumps
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Attached: 1552982385946.gif (329x302, 6K)

More like Big Chief Running Water mutt genes to me, Kimosabe.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 01.15.32.png (306x315, 105K)

checked and honked
Clown timeline is scary.
>youtu.be/FDWXGcsMTHw

Attached: i_want_to_die.jpg (800x997, 96K)

Shitty cheap food is abundant. These two ogres probably get several hundreds of dollars worth of foodstamps every month and eat up at the taxpayers expense. The average person is not this disgusting or fat, but many food stamp recipients are because they don't work and don't do anything but eat. Pretty simple concept to understand.

Attached: 1552620598000m.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

is there anyway you can post links to articles? trying to win an argument.

thx user

Speaking of "White Americans", have you noticed most of them have that disgusting mongolian Tonto look? Even their "White Nationalists"?

56% my fucking white arse.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 01.25.43.png (408x406, 203K)

People have been pushing for this whole "don't shame them it'll only hurt them and make it worse" bullshit for decades and now we are seeing the full effects of it. The left double downed on this for easy votes, and fat people will only get fatter and fatter. They exist out of pure gluttony and greed; ever consuming the needs of others for their own wants.

Basically people are told that it's not their fault or rather not even a problem until they die of a heart attack at 31.

Attached: I want to die.gif (500x730, 471K)