Lucifer is the key

You have been deceived since the begining of times. The chans still believe (((their))) gods are the real ones. Can't you fucking study history and rralize that the christian church was just holliwood frok that era? You all stupid human beings always need some good histories and something to believe and luckly (((they))) always give it back to you. The real God doesnt need anything. Lucifer wants to give you light so you can think and act on yourself not as a brainwashed NWO sheep. If you knew what goes on the vatican your would shit yourselves in the pants. Be a good goy and support the vatican bank and all of the (((family))). If you have an iq above 90 I believe at least you can understand the world would be a better place if we all learnt to think for ourselves. True will true power. Power is not good nor bad. Its what you make of it. Get the power back to yourself and take responsability. Think local. We will take this world back step by step and make it a better place.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190111201348/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
kabbalahexposed.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok this is epic

He died for your sins, user

Attached: beneathgolgotha.jpg (800x533, 133K)

White women have melanin receptors in their vagina.

You are correct, dear user.

Rediscover Hecate. Re-learn of our true Mother's love.

Jesus incarnated and was killed/resurrected to satiate his father's bloodlust.

Lucifer was banished from "heaven" for all of eternity for offering humanity the path to the godhead.

One of those is greater than the other, and it ain't that faggot Yeshua (((Jesus)))

I can smell the irony

Are you familiar with Mark Alan Smith (Primal Craft), dear brother?

This is true.
What terrorizes the shit global state more than anything? That we think for ourselves and act on free will. Lucy wanted to give us power but some thought we are not worthy and so thr deep shit we are in.

Im asking you to thinl not idolatrize lucifer. If you are still Christian or musldem then you cannot be saved. Try to die and gain a thinking brain.

Im not. Should i?

Lucifer takes dicks in his front hole.

Attached: 1535818296201.jpg (720x960, 232K)

The Greek Goddess?

I don't think that last bit was directed at me, but I'm definitely not a Christian or Muslim. Satanist and Qliphothic Demonolator here.

That depends on what all of this is supposed to be about. If you're a true adherent to the Infernal Divine, I'd recommend looking into him. However, if you're just trying to get some edge off... don't bother.

And if you're one of those LaVeyan LARPers.... kill yourself

That is her as she is known to some. To her children, she is the Goddess of witchcraft, the topmost point of the Trident of witch-gods: Hecate, Lucifer, Belial

I can assure you he doed not phisically exist at least in this dimension. Your mother is a different stoy though.

Alrighty, I've confirmed you for a retard. Nevermind. Nothing to see here, folks. Just another faggot edgelord role-player

>I can assure you he takes dicks in his front hole.
Can he help you learn English?

Remember pol a satanist life is the best life

web.archive.org/web/20190111201348/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

kabbalahexposed.com

Attached: 1540293736553.png (678x678, 272K)

You should check out Joy of Satan. I imagine those autists will be right up yer alley (i.e. butthole)

Oh jesus fucking christ, here comes the JoS. Right on time

>comparing Lucifer to Satan
out.

I approve this message.

Attached: F533D6BF-1661-4FC1-AB7D-546C0AA9A734.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

And yet still not as fast as the memeflaggits

It wasn't indeed. I know that lucifer is truth and not what some people paint of it. What so you mean by infernal? You believe in hell? I think the last one you mentioned is just a joke, nothimg else.

Who compared Lucifer to Satan? Clearly you don't know what the fuck "Joy of Satan Ministries" is. Shut the fuck up and lurk more, faggot.

Lucifer was our liberator, the messenger of the True God. We cannot blindly hope for him, or any other free spirits to help humanity. We must liberate our spirits, and defeat the Demiurge.

Joy of SATAN.
Lucifer has nothing to do with the Jewish Satan.

I am not a Christian. I do not subscribe to the Abrahamic/Judeo-Christian mythologies. So, no, I do not believe in "Hell" in the way that you are thinking of it.

I see you are very new to all of this.

Cant believe in your ignorance or the shit you posted. Go read a fucking book and realize satan =/ lucifer

Again, you clearly have no idea what Joy of Satan is, or why it is relevant to this discussion.

Fuckwit. Consider suicide.

You telling others to "go read a fucking book" is beyond priceless.

Lucifer has nothing to do with Satan, for Satan is but our creator. People gain material wealth and whatnot through sacrifices to the creator god Satan, the demiurge. Our creator imprisoned us within this material plane.

Joy of Satan is the Mormonism of Satanism.

Look at his flag. Don't expect anything of a memeflagger.

Satan is a Jewish knock-off of the Zoroastrian Ahriman. It's literally a Jewish construct. Satanists are Jews.

Lucifer is alot differemt from Satan if you dont know that by now, i think someone skipped some history books.

>drunken gnostic rambling
you forgot to use the phrase, "BAAAAAA BAAAAAAAA WAKE UP SHEEPLE! GOD'S NOT REAL! PRAISE SATAN!"

Attached: do_you_speek_it.jpg (395x635, 91K)

Careful wuth that edge, you might cut yourself

Attached: CA3480E6-65AD-4FE6-AF7E-A0F40E21A867.jpg (2000x2000, 225K)

That is being entirely too goddamn kind. They are far, far, far worse than that. Calling them "neophytes" would even be doing them too much justice.

And, yes, those morons do believe that Lucifer and Satan are the same being.

Incorrect, but nice try

Yes, because the tiny little icon I picked at random from a list of faggy options has a substantial impact on my understanding of the conversation...

...which happens to be much greater than yours

Well hello there fren. Prasie the midnight lion

Attached: science-esotericism-occult-discourses-1320x990.jpg (1320x990, 150K)

So what is the Jewish Satan? Belzebub? Isn't that from Kaballah?

To clear up any residual confusion:

I mentioned Joy of Satan for two reasons:
1) OP is a fuckwit fledgling neophyte (and likely autist). He would fit in well there.

2) An actual JoS member stopped by and posted a link to a JoS page. Seemed relevant to call him the fuck out on being JoS.

We clear now?

>gnostic
>gods not real praise satan
Are you retarded?
Gnostics believe that there is the creator and a god greater than him. Satan is fictional, since he was meant to be a different organism from the creator. The creator, in reality, is just like Satan in every way.
Gnostics don't worship any gods.

Show your real flag.

Beelzebub was once a Pagan god of a place calle Ekron. Israelites demonized Pagan deities to promote their own perverted version of monotheism.

>Beelzebub
>Belial (Bel)
>Astaroth (Astarte)
and every other demon in Jewish lore was once a Pagan deity.

Kabbalah is a cheap knock-off of several ancient Aryan mystical traditions. The concept of Gematria, for example, was stolen from the Sanskrit practice of letter-number correlation.

yes fren we clear

Beyond priceless is your stupid ignorance and arrogance. I learned English all by myself. If you werent that stupid you would realize that most books that matter on this subject are written in languages I can read such as Italian/Latin and even Portuguese. I can also speak french and german and im in the process of learning hebrew. Some Americans make me laugh they dont even realize how fucking young their country is and they think that (((them))) would translate all the books to americanmutt

I fail to see why it matters in the slightest. You would never know if it's my real flag or not.

I live in the US. You tryna hook up bro?

You live in Israel? Gotcha.

Conflating the flag for the occultist, calm down leo

Thats right goy just listen to me and my meme flag and dont come to your own conclusions, got it

Nailed it

...well, you clearly aren't a very good teacher. Probably should have hired a tutor

Attached: 1538442258751.png (485x443, 22K)

I read your post as
>I learndeded englash all by mysalf
then stopped reading because you're a fucking retard

I... yeah, you fucking win

Holy shit, y'all niggers got yer knickers all in a twist over a fucking flag icon. Dear lord

I'm dying

Attached: 1536720176632.jpg (460x503, 14K)

t. faggot too lazy to do the reverse Torah rituals

Tell me again how Mommy Maxine freed all the demons, Papa

Away with your false god. Worship the creator, or lose your soul.

Attached: christianity-cross.jpg (702x459, 30K)

'God' and Lucifer aren't the true saviors of humanity.
There is was only 1 savior, and he died in 1945.

Attached: hitler hand emoji.png (500x514, 269K)

He ascended, good friend. Adolph Hitler is what is known as an "ascended master"

LoL here. Pleased to meet you. I would consider you as a herald. But time is far too short for such considerations. The world is to be destroyed, and those who are deemed unworthy of life in any future world shall be destroyed with it. Last call for alcohol, butches!

>reverse Torah rituals
Is that like jerking off with your left hand?

Attached: 1548284832657.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Lucifer is the key to hell, good luck with that. I don't like to be on the losing side.

*Tips Fedora*

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

Silly Christian

You can read all you want and learn by yourself. I can point you in the right direction. The fact is people are picking sides os systems in this thread. Some spoke o JOS or whatever. People who do that are lost. You can speak to lucifer anytine and he will hear you and explain what the fuck is going on. He never asks nothing in return and most gods do. Dont find that strange? Since the Christian era we speak about pacts with lucifer when thats all BS. Fuck your occult organizations and fuck your lucifer covenants. In the end you are even worst than the musdlems and the chrixxxtans

I just realized you were calling me a Jew, not making fun of my flag.

Fuck you.

Double fuck you.

Go fucking get double fucked and fuck right on up your own ass.

Calling me a Jew. Motherfucker

Better than you speak other languages though. You narroeminded fuckwit. Go flip a burger

>Lucifer
>2D beta sad boi
>God
>4D big benis chad

checkmate satanists.

Attached: 2dBad_4dGood.jpg (800x420, 117K)

>I can point you in the right direction

I highly doubt that. I highly doubt you know much of anything. You speak as an anti-Christian, while my beliefs have no relation to the Abrahamic/Judeo-Christian religions.

Why even bother coming to Jow Forums if you're too fucking lazy to do anything about the jews?

Lazy useless faggot

Unironically thinking that you cant be lied and he is not the father of all lies. Checks out that fucking "honesty" that is actually cynicism, gtfo satantard.

Attached: anti-logos.jpg (700x522, 112K)

And (((christ))) is the key to heaven?

Do not underestimate my hatred for the Jews. It just isn't relevant to this discussion.

You know it *is* possible to have a discussion without having to drag the goddamn kikes into the fold.

Did i strike a nerve there shlomo

Apologies, I forgot you were referring to the Reverse Torah Rituals. To be completely honest, I was never convinced that actually accomplished anything.

Joy of Satan admittedly has a goldmine of information on their many sites, but their actual members seem to hold very little occult knowledge.

Holy fuck I love this meme. Owen Benjamin just had him on his stream tonight.

Ofc he can and i dont trust him. I trust myself and doubt everything. At least he doesnt ask for blood sacrifices or child raping energy as the crixtians

>batter at you than speaking the other linguages neeromindeded fuckstache! go flipper the bagger!

Funny story, I actually had one of my bosses randomly ask me:

Boss: "You don't celebrate Christmas, right?"
Me: "I do... why?"
Boss: "Aren't you Jewish?"
Me: *caught off guard* "Uh... no...."
**awkward pause**

No three...
was one.

Attached: firesofjhell.jpg (1293x582, 187K)

lucifer can suck my dick too....fuck him! POS can kiss my ass!

Lucifer was never a god. It means light of venus you (((Gnostic))) masonic shill. Madam Blavasky turned it into a Feminist Goddess.

IT's tranny feminism

Attached: alex jones tranny 4.jpg (206x255, 14K)

Quero ignorado, e calmo
Por ignorado, e próprio
Por calmo, encher meus dias
De não querer mais deles.
Aos que a riqueza toca
O ouro irrita a pele.
Aos que a fama bafeja
Embacia-se a vida.
Aos que a felicidade
É sol, virá a noite.
Mas ao que nada espera
Tudo que vem é grato.

>man is his own god meme

You know that freemasonry is luciferian and its jewish?

see

Attached: happysmiles.jpg (324x324, 19K)

You know what I love most about beaner speak? Three years of high school spanish and I can pretty much understand most of what I read. Ain't a complicated language.

What's your discord tag? I'd like to discuss Satanism and related topics with you if you don't mind of course, this is quite a rare perspective/ opinion so I'd like to hear more

How is your middle school life going?

my bad, I'm not biased towards any of the particular, christianity or belief in Lucifer, but I misused the word 'Satanism' there

Hollowed be Jehovah's name

Wait what. Are you fuckin serious my dude? Have you consumed mainstream media in the past 50 years?
Yes?
Of course you have. Welcome to satanism 101 you stupid fuck.

Fuck off, Lucifer. All you do is bitch and whine.

Wow the literal kikery
>implying
At least you're persistent. (((Jesus))) would have given up.

Got any proof freemansory is jewish? Any related books?

I approve.

Being this kind of illiterate brainlet, doesnt surprise why most of the (((oligarchs)) are illiterates brainlets when they see the first charlatan speaking about ""unknow knowledge"" they go full autistic schizo.

This user has it right.

>flag
Lol u would be a satanist.

based!

Mods, why is this thread still up?