Civil world war discussion

Well goys, civil world war is coming. Drop me your preparations for unrest

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (1024x576, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kapZLv4LfMg
youtu.be/TH_l4nKL7p0
dispatch.sfo2.digitaloceanspaces.com/Archives/NZ-CLIP.mp4
kiwifarms.net/attachments/the-great-replacement-pdf.695022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America has 2-5 years. Get Jow Forums, become Jow Forums, and save money.

>Drop me your preparations for unrest
The big question is between bug-in vs bug-out.

John X Army did a good video today about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=kapZLv4LfMg

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Save more than money. Learn to farm, have a food supply for at-least 3 months. Save lots of extra ammo. Buy commodities like cigarettes, lighters, clothes, socks, that will be valuable in a collapsed civilization.

>Drop me your preparations for unrest
switched from laces to velcro

You wish faggot. Globohomo clown world will persist.

>commodities like cigarettes,
buy seed nobody wants stale smokes

>good advice

Attached: 1548304229702.gif (200x200, 900K)

Nah laces can be useful

they're talking reparations again

Attached: Henry Crip Heard.jpg (778x1000, 111K)

>when the OP glows so hard it blinds you

Attached: 1538276709745.png (564x781, 226K)

youtu.be/TH_l4nKL7p0

Shiet the goyim know

Attached: 1446387591151.png (354x504, 129K)

I would suck a dick for cigarettes in a post-apocalyptic world.

i agree with 2 out of the three

money is going to be worth nothing gold be what is valuable
paper money or crediti card is going to be worth nothing

Attached: 1553191230055.jpg (600x580, 37K)

I'm just going to start murdering niggers.

This is unironically the solution that will make everything better.

Build a community network. Learn ham radio. Get guns, ammo, food, etc. Get to know some mormons. Get in shape. Oh...the niggers. Yeah. You will know what to do.

>a fucking leaf bait thread

Attached: B1.png (500x451, 85K)

any of you anons have the original shooting video? mine got currpoted.

Attached: 1552406517470.gif (430x430, 1.56M)

All these people beating the war drums talking about civil war will literally be the last motherfuckers to ever do a fucking thing in the situation.
A bunch of suburbanite sissies living in fantasy land. You'd get rekt in about a minute. kek

Attached: 1548068410755.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Easiest to work with established groups like neighborhood watch. Set a HAM frequency for local broadcasting with call signs listed. Instead of fleeing the town, see if you can hold it. Minimal amount of road blocks and good positions.
2 guys holding a road block with AR or AK rifles may not be enough. But add 4 inexperienced normies with .22lr rifles or old shotguns and you now look like something not worth fucking with from a distance. Safety in numbers and a good line of communication will be a good start.

Attached: Posse is best party.jpg (1296x1098, 404K)

>a few fat old boomers with ham radios and old shotguns is a good start
kek

Attached: 1552882274366.jpg (889x720, 90K)

get ready plan
- get more fix and stay strong
-get shit ton of guns and ammo
-learn how to make my own bullets
-get a shit ton of food dried and salted
-get a group of red pilled and based minds and train with them as a team
get accustomed to maps and other ways navigation

Who knows what the situation would look like. 2 weeks of purge style racial violence before military restored order? Full on nuclear civil war? 1 faction of military + militia v another faction + militia? Duck knows.
So I say it's of great importance to at least practice with your firearms shooting and cleaning, have food/ammo and basic meds, basic shut. Idk. I'm not gonna spend all my time learning the specifics of how to knock out an Abrams with a molotov if that time could be better spent on skills I know for sure I'll need, like room clearing.

You're like 18 right?

Attached: 1547566001249.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Forgot to mention. Whatever conflict happens, if you're going to be against people who have Apaches, drones,flir, etc, you have a very high chance of dying. Make peace with it however works for you. As a no-longer-person-religious person, it has been harder for me but I think I'm there. But take heart. Look at the taliban v ISAF casualty comparison. It's not actually that bad for the taliban goat fuckers, hell, they're winning. Granted, ISAF isnt fighting them like a government bent on genocide would fight the possible war in our futures.

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-210257_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 538K)

I am as old as i am

Attached: Spirt of the south.jpg (558x629, 39K)

You want to confront the looters and gangs BEFORE they get to your house or base. You take whatever people you can get that are not psychotic or cowards give them basic as fuck weapons and small training for simple tasks. You have the trained and fit soldiers mobile and ready to act.
There is a lot of shit to do during survival times when your water, electricity, heat and whatnot are shut off. You want the added people doing those tasks. In the cold areas you want a good supply of firewood and/or coal along with a way to heat the houses in the winter as most are lacking those stoves these days.

Attached: Falling wow.jpg (600x600, 137K)

need to get me a place inna woods that i can retreat to when the shitskins start eating each other

For fuel, you can make coal and extract woodgas which could power gas stove and shit. quite inexpensive to build a woodgas extractor and collector too

>money is going to be worth nothing gold be what is valuable
gold will have no value whatsoever until AFTER the war. the kikes and the smart goy will be buying up as much gold as they can DURING the war in exchange for bullets, water and canned goods which will be the only currency DURING the war

Yeah and I'm sure all those people you'll recruit will be really reliable. They'd never kill you for your clothes in that situation at all. kek
As I said, fantasy land.

Attached: 1548649572943.png (464x750, 309K)

>civil war
Nigga nobody is going to do shit

>Nigga nobody is going to do shit
...unless the kikes want there to be a war

Video: dispatch.sfo2.digitaloceanspaces.com/Archives/NZ-CLIP.mp4
Manifesto:
kiwifarms.net/attachments/the-great-replacement-pdf.695022/

>this
>is
>how
>you
>list
>newfag

>a group of red pilled and based minds

can pic related come?

Attached: a black guy fucking based.png (150x150, 3K)

I'm thinking toothpaste will be the most important thing I'll be stocking. People won't last long when their teeth start rotting and they can't eat whatever solid food they have around.

That is what many dont get. If the dollar is worth nothing there is a good chance the infrastructure needed to support credit cards, bitcoins, etc are also down. This can also render Gold and Silver worthless in many cases. If it has no local way to trade it or verify it's worth as a trade, it is pointless to accept it in the short term as a commodity.
You need Food, Water, Sleep, Health and Warmth/Shelter. If any of those 5 are missing then you have a good chance of not surviving and all your shiny gold is worth shit.

Attached: Roof koreans.jpg (600x400, 40K)

remember to stock up on Bad Dragon Cum Lube as well

Thats why the people in the south northwest and rural midwest wont miss a beat. Massive farms, guns, deer, lakes. Humans did without toothpaste for millennia. If you dont eat processed food your teeth can last til 50 or 60

I predict closer to 10 years for America. Trump will win in 2020, barely, so that's until 2024 at the very least. We must then assume that the demographic transition will only begin to assure the left of victory starting at earliest 2026 for a supermajority in congress or senate. That's 7 years, maybe even until 2028. The senate and congress can't flip blue in ONE election, it'll take a few.

I have an off-road vehicle and tools for my protection. People who say to get Jow Forums are retarded because that just means you'll need more calories to sustain your body. Be healthy, not bulky.

Honk Honk

This should be promoted.

Attached: clown.gif (374x383, 20K)

>People who say to get Jow Forums are retarded because that just means you'll need more calories to sustain your body. Be healthy, not bulky.

Yes but the more muscle/fat you have the longer you can survive without food.

see

Guns are so great even kids can use them to lethal effectiveness. See Africa.

I don't know if Trump can win in 2020. Look at how badly he betrayed his voter base and the Chans have turned on him(except for PTG retards). Plus Texas is about to turn blue forevermore and Florida isn't far behind.

The biblical cycle continues of Creation & Destruction

I'm at peace with God & humanity.
The souls harvested in this coming will be a great love & empathy.

All else, can try to survive in this realm.

The antichrist will present himself to the establishment as did Jesus.
1 of 2:
He restores the true faith back to order & destroy the elite cyst-pool destroying humanity.

He will be the final nail in the coffin before "Revelations", a complete wipe of humanity. Our eras Noah may be Elon...

Be a tri-athlete, not a body builder

>save money.
Make a lot now and stock up on survival supplies because it won’t be worth shit

This is what I do. I keep a good supply of various items for trade that I know wont go bad.
1. Honey (pure good stuff)
2. S.o.y sauce
3. Maple Syrup (none of that fake crap)
4. Liquor ($10 vodka is just as good as $20+ once it is no longer available except in moonshine form)
5. Instant coffee (dont drink coffee, but people will want it)
I have other items for trading as well but these can sit for 20+ years and I dont have to give a shit.

I've been bottling my cum for the past 6 months and I'm going to force feed it to the first rebel I catch as revenge for ruining my /comfy/ life.

but its like, so not