What do you think is going on in the President Hillary Clinton timeline right now?

What do you think is going on in the President Hillary Clinton timeline right now?

Attached: 8D816E32-0608-4E5F-A5CC-95F335AA014B.jpg (409x399, 74K)

absolutely nothing

Exactly the same as here, except instead of Hillary being pretty much silent and letting Trump run the country into the ground, Trump has a new major news network that constantly, 24/7/365 screams and bitches and moans and whines about how miserably horrific the Clinton presidency is. Imagine fox news but with Trump's particular brand of REEEEEEEEEEE.

She's getting her moldy clam slurped by Huma in the oval office, while Bill kills and fucks some kids at the pizza parlour.

Unironically this may be one of the easiest examples of a shill post I think I've seen on Jow Forums.

Yes, because I am making fun of somebody you admire, I must be being paid to do so. Makes perfect sense.

It's hilarious that I've seen so many anons fuck with them by demanding that they prove they are not shills by dropping RED-Pills (an act that would get them fired or marched to the staff-psychologist's office) and they ALWAYS respond by NEVER procuring red-pills,, and weakly deflecting by calling their bluff-callers 'kikes'.
Pretty funny that with the 10's of million$ of dollars they've wasted on trying to subvert these places, ----that their idiotic think-tanks STILL can't come up with a way around that dilemma

Attached: sharefagPlot.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

Prove you aren't a shill by dropping some hard-core Red-pills

You can't prove that you're not a shill on an anonymous forum, user. That's literally the whole point. YOU project what you want to see onto me, despite me telling you otherwise, because YOU want to be right.

We'd be speaking Spanish or Arabic to the soup kitchen cook, depending on locale.

Attached: 1545954672103.png (513x700, 505K)

I second request for a redpill.
Do it, fag.

Jesus, fine.

Attached: 1556483125861.jpg (389x960, 128K)

No I dont care about that part. It's that you're inadvertently defending the media by pretending "REEEEEEING" would somehow be different than anything they do now. Anyone saying that has to be a shill.

That's not redpilled.
You don't even know what redpilled means.
You don't belong here.
Thanks for outing yourself.

Everyone could tell you didn't belong here just because of your original opinion. You've literally proven it at this point now. You don't understand the lingo used on this website.
You are a newfag. Now lurk for 2 years, and stop posting.

I have no idea nor do i care, the only thing i wanted was for her to never get into power, whatever happened after that didnt really matter.
It was all about her, not the United Staes of America and its people, the Cointry could not have been in worse hands.

Country

Hold on. You are claiming that, because I think Donald J. Trump and his followers complain a lot, that I must be defending the rest of the news?

I know this is difficult to comprehend, but I'm mocking you. Do you understand?

No you aren't.
You are a newfag that just got outed.
You are literally an arrogant retard that thinks stupid shit like Trumps big plan for being President was to start his own TV station.
That's how fucking stupid you are.
You are now trying to downplay it, and act like you were trolling.
You're just retarded. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1548630447133.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Nothing. The nuclear hell storm would have rendered the planet barren in early 2017.

Attached: 1510716181168.jpg (743x708, 97K)

superpredator meme causes some acting out

All I see are salt and (You)s.

War with Russia, Isis terror cells operating in America as openly as antifa was, white men aren't allowed to receive medical care or payment for employment or own property, all guns banned, gdp in the negative but reported as all time high (100%+), all forms of racism antisemitism (insert buzzword here)aphobia punishable by death, global warming now referred to as an evil white trump man invention, white males are forced to work in prison camps to pay carbon tax of 6 000 000 each per year paid $0.02 an hour with armed antifa members as security, criticism of Hilary Clinton punishable by death, blaming anything on anything other than Trump also punishable by death, pedophilia governed by state law over federal, rural areas bulldozed to make way for prius parking and safe space&latte zones... Did I miss anything?

Attached: 1552590743795.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

>Continues to pretend like he's some master troll after getting btfo
Adorable.
People telling you that you are stupid on Jow Forums is not some type of accomplishment. You really got us. You sure trolled us hard. You got us to call you an idiot.
Sure showed them dirty Nazis the what's for didn't ya?

Attached: kys.jpg (225x225, 8K)

The world is recovering or struggling through the nuclear fallout of world war 3 after relations with Syria and North Korea deteriorated, bringing international partners to a global conflict.

That timeline has already ended. Satan walked the Earth, 4 horsemen, cats and dogs getting along, Hell on Earth

lol

Attached: mOkbmfP.gif (406x229, 1.75M)

You just seriously outed yourself as a shill.....and a real stupid one at that.----Actually wait....I take that back. Even real HIRED shills aren't as stupid as you and would put a much better effort at blending in.
You are likely some dickless Tranny on some discord or Fagbook group that thinks they are doing some good for the world, & can try and shit this place up. Sad that you voluntarily do this for free when the shills ( half of whom are faggots & meth-heads) are getting PAID to do this.
How many gallons of aids-infested nigger-semen do you swallow per year?

Attached: Anti(fag) mag.jpg (480x640, 67K)

samefag harder, user