What Mysterious Force?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xrx6AZwc57A

>Kept these kids uninjured, unshot, undead and unbloodied?
>But supposedly died and had the capacity for upright sitting and a forward unbalanced lean?

Kids have thinner weaker bones and bodies then adults, Why no blood? Carver wouldn't let anyone at Sandy Hoax see the fake dead kids.

BTW the only time dick cheesing jammer fucking even got close to firing at them was in the beginning when he wildy spraying above and to both sides of everyone...

Oh yea let me add disappearing unrealistic driving over the traffic cone car with firing at nothing autistic SJM bitch face not noticing.
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=BGORUSUB2H4N

No car seen on the street in either direction.
You hear no one speeding off burning and squealing tires.

Attached: kids.jpg (719x562, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhzKL_IkhGw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP right now cause ppl don't believe the attack is fake after 10000000000000 spam posts by these IDF trolls

Attached: Sadjew.png (733x699, 94K)

>Kids have thinner weaker bones and bodies then adults, Why no blood?
lol, what?? Are you blind?

Attached: nocar1.jpg (1388x616, 84K)

Attached: nocar2.jpg (1261x769, 107K)

Out of all the larps going on, this is most boring. Almost makes me want the Yangbots to return.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhzKL_IkhGw&feature=youtu.be

The Yangbots are the people making these threads.
Ever notice how the Yang threads disappear whenever these are posted?

>Why no blood?
But there is blood. Lots of it. The kid on the left bled out on the others back. The other kids face from the mouth down is covered in blood. He was probably shot in the lungs and aspirated it.

it’s the same type of lowest common denominator poster, they have no original ideas to post and they see all these other shills posting slide threads, so they post their own copy in an attempt to chase that small dopamine rush that accompanies (you)’s

Where on the kids bodies you no the thin low density muscle and fat? Where and why din't they fall over....therein'y 95% of the blood there should be stop imaging things.

Slug or buckshot close range no bruising no entry no exit no blood those two looked a million times...if it was slug btw omg a wad would be hardly separated at that distance massive localized hell and trauma noticable

Gas yourself

Attached: Shotgunslugcloserange.jpg (288x228, 9K)

So you are telling me that that red clothing is floating and half a foot thick?

Attached: kids2.jpg (678x484, 26K)

Jesus Christ dude. Get help.

You fucks keep posting the same schizo conspiratard crap and get btfo in every thread, then just move on and post again like nothing happened. Fuck off schizoids

Yangbots make these threads.
They all glow in the dark.
This is government officials abusing their power to affect elections.
Fuck 5 eyes.
We need oversight in these international intelligence coalitions.

I genuinely can't tell what you're seeing. It's a kid laying on another person, and there's a massive bloodstain where their face is laying.

Quit editing photos and perhaps you won't start believing your own bullshit

those are just red spots from darker colors from the apparent "1998 gopro" technolgy the hoaxers have to use to so it can't be crystal clear as to the fakeness. I can see them behind his car on the ground outside places where there is or was no action its blur...get your eyes checked feeble one

btw keep lying and callin non-jidf shilllzzzzz
I love it when retards get home off the short bus, lights up my fucking life!

>I can see them behind his car on the ground outside places where there is or was no action its blur
??
Type in complete sentences, please...

Get a pair of eyeballs son or do you want the ones I keep in my fridge from the last sperg I met in real life?

oh, buddy..

Attached: 1549056801119.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Yang supporters have nothing to do with these conspiracy threads, don't lump us all in one category

THESE THREADS ARE THE DEEP STATE TRYING TO INFILTRATE AND DISCREDIT.

>9/11 no planes theory

SAME FUCKING TACTICS.

Now I'm accused of editing things....lmao
Oh God everyone has these frames...I was in the thread of the original infiinity chan puke fest with all those losers and shills spewing their Anglinisms...gas yourselves faggots

When you stare in the abyss, it stares back...then you beat the shit out of it and take its tendies

Oy vey, anti-semite!

oh lol I didn't realize you were being satirical

You fuckin' got me good, man. 10/10 would get trolled again.

>Where and why din't they fall over
They are sitting on a bench, leaning against the wall.

They made it look like a video game on purpose. The Npcoomers on Jow Forums and fags on the left only have video games for referents and not the real world.

By replacing violence with simulated violence the hoaxers not only serve the gun and Islam agenda BUT also serve the agenda of weening us completely off of reality (actual referents) towards a hyperreality (complete system of symbols devoid of the same consistency of real world logic.)

The "postmodern problem" of epistemology is an engineered collapse.

Attached: jean-baudrillard-2-638.jpg (638x479, 87K)