It's okay when chinks do it because they are communists just like us. Right, re*dit?

It's okay when chinks do it because they are communists just like us. Right, re*dit?

Attached: Chinks genocididing minority Yighurs .webm (540x960, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

taiwannews.com/en/news/3442256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She looks like she's about to breakdown in tears. The fuck? Someone explain.

She's being forced to marry the Chinese guy. She's like a Turk or something

The hell is this?

Oh they're fucking over some Muslim chick?

forced marriage of an Yighur muslim to a han chink gook cunt. They keep Yighur men in concentration camps.

Ohhh. I was thinking it was a gore video or something where they were going to gangbang her then kill her.

Forced marriage in the Xinjiang Weeger whatever.
Genocide on muslims, for the most part. But she's a white-looking Uighur so it'll have an effect on you. Hate both parties if it helps.

Uyghurs are at least partially human, unlike the chinks. Too bad she's forced to marry a literal fucking insect.

why is she being forced to marry him

>It's okay when chinks do it because they are communists just like us. Right, re*dit?
That ching chong must be a billionaire

RARE

He better be careful. She might kill him in his sleep.

because the chink males are ugly insects and nobody would want to breed with them otherwise. Chink women are also insects but men will literally fuck anything so there you go.

I hope she kills him and their hapa children.

lol based chinks
fuck muslims and fuck turks
also the gooks arent even commies anymore they are extremely nationalistic and they have a mixed economic system
truly comfiest country

Somehow this is white people's fault

Woe to the conquered.

She will. But don't worry Chinese browsers. You should be safe. Hopefully.

Attached: I've been found out.png (717x652, 366K)

Lol you married an insect you ESL cunt.
But seriously, I feel bad that she has to marry that chink. Even by their standards he's really ugly...

This woman looks like she's being sold into slavery.

N E W
E
W

brutal

Because force marriages of conquered people is how 99.99% of human history has always been.

Dude, your flag is my childhood favorite flag.

>That ching chong must be a billionaire
More likely yet, the roach parents are extremely poor.

fuck that I hope they aren't safe.

Arranged marriage

(You)

Muslims deserve to deal with their own medicine.

In other countries the muslims just kill the males.
At least the Chinese are kind enough to just imprison them.

Attached: 1544482371376.jpg (1600x988, 140K)

It's because life is considered precious in anglo countries and anglo-influenced countries due to the hardcore individualism anglos spread everywhere. In Chinkastan, the individual chinks are drones to the ruling class. Loosing a few million of them doesn't change much. Loosing a few million anglos will lead to an angry purge of the ruling class and the establishment of fascist libertarianism.

>chink virgin incels get parents to force some random muslim chick to marry them and guarantee their genetic line won't end

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

she's not forced, she's poor and her family is in jail because they are terrorist, therefore she accepted to marry him for money, but she find him disgusting.

>I believe an arranged marriage with a reluctant woman will be wholesome.
>not caring about whether your marriage is wholesome or not

That's one ugly looking chinese guy, some of them can look really attractive athletic and good genes, but this dude looks like his ancestors were all incestual and poor.

If she is really a turkroach then i don't give a shit. If shit skins want to marry each other then i am fine with that

yikes. that chink is ugly as fuck and she is super cute. what a waste.

Based chink, they will enslave us after we are done with the race war.

Attached: based_china.jpg (663x749, 209K)

I have a pretty low opinion of muslims, but cucking them like this is pretty sad, especially with a chink subhuman like that.
Hopefully she escapes and/or the husband at least treats her well. Uyghurs might be different from the sand peoples, but I don't know.

Uyghur is a very broad term that's analogous to hispanic. They range from fully iranian to fully chinese

Having all the men in your family locked in prison camps and being forced to marry a mongoloid dog tooth chink would make most people sad

Probably not cause we would be fine to do business with them, cause they aren't hippy liberal dipshits so it would be a mutually beneficial alliance.

Uyghurs are shit skin muslims. The chinks are doing the world a favor by exterminating them

>Be leaf
>Pork and alcohol is expensive
>Can only eat cheap shit and drink on rare occasions
>Meanwhile sandniggers in China get free pork and drinks
>Muh human rights
Also Chinks give imams free dance lessons. So when China gives them free gibs its considered HR abuse?

Attached: dancedancerevolution.jpg (1257x937, 151K)

I thought they were mongoloids, but she legit looks European through and through.

Well she isn't european. Uyghurs range from fully iranian to fully chinese. In either case she is a shit skin

East Asians are fucking Honorary. They're our next best hope against the Kikes. Fuck that Turk Roach, and make her breed Chinese Children.

if you had the chance to, would you?

Attached: iur[1].jpg (354x480, 55K)

>East Asians are fucking Honorary
What does that mean? Does it mean you would let them live in the white ethnostate? Would you be willing to vouch for them? Would you let your sister and daughter marry them as a sign of good faith?

The Tarim basin was occupied by the Indo-European Tocharians until about 1000 years ago when the Uighur Turks moved into it and started mixing with them. As a result Xinjiang looks about the same as Turkey does with turkic and middle eastern admixture but the indo-european base still occasional can be seen

Attached: eastmeetswest.jpg (470x591, 192K)

"Mummy, Daddy, I cannot find wife. But I am good engineer boi."
>"That's okay Xueji! This Muslimah only cost us 5 dorrah! She's your property now! Fuck her bareback, son!"

name one thing wrong with this. pro tip, you can't.

she's into neubauten i see

We conquer the Globe, we each get the West/East hemisphere. No mixing, but we're happy neighbors.

The hybridization process had started long before invasions from mongols and turks. And i know you are being deliberately misleading by calling them indo-european. You are trying to imply some sort of racial connection between europeans and iranians when we are only very distantly related.

Attached: 123144.jpg (683x681, 105K)

I generally don't consider shitskins attractive, but this gal has some interestingly attractive features. Unfortunately, they'll be ching chonged out when Liu stuffs his yellow peg into her hole for the white man.

welvyn da great chink version

Genocide is a sign of a healthy polity expanding and co-opting it's hinterlands.

Watching the Chinese expansionism with great interest desu t b h senpai family.

>posted from one of their phase 1 colonization targets

Attached: Chinada.png (1258x757, 46K)

Tocharians were their own branch of the Indo-European language family distinct from the Indo-Iranian branch so it is inaccurate to call them Iranian. I suspect that Tocharian is probably related to the Iranian branch but as of right now there is not enough evidence to say that.

Tocharians are white, deal with it chink. China belongs to the Nords!

But indo-european is a language family. Language is not a reliable indicator of race.

taiwannews.com/en/news/3442256

kek

>taiwannews.com/en/news/3442256
Whoops add .tw to the end of .com to make it work

This is what happens when you have millions of unmarried Chinese men. Neighboring countries beware of the bugmen. They're there to take your wife and kids. You see a chinaman you shoot.

What flag is this???

There's nothing to explain. Chinks are a soulless subhuman race of bug people. They've been conquered, raped, and enslaved for thousands of years.

Attached: 1536563995178.png (800x1672, 209K)

The soviet union was instrumental in abolishing arranged marriage in europe.

Shes a qt, would buy and keep around as side chick

This one isn't ripe yet, would also buy and progess from daughteru to waifu

It's only okay because muslims need to diappear.

Also solves their issue with finding wives if you know what I mean.

Hahaha that's fucking based. Kara boga fucking DESTROYED.

You dont need to worry. No one likes bug men, even their own. When women have a choice, it's never them. They will go extinct on their own just through selection.

>you will never kick in the door, spray down all of the evil Chinese with your mp5, shoot the lock on the cage shes locked in, and rescue this girl like it's a fucking 80s movie
I don't care if it's impossible, I want to save this beautiful woman.

Language is not a reliable indicator of race in that a language spread does not always mean that people spread, but one of the ways a language can spread is if people spread who speak the language. When a group speaking the language is correlated with historically accounts of people exhibiting features of people who speak a similar language you now have two pieces of evidence which suggest a migration occurred.

The alternative is that blue eye, red hair feautres developed twice independently in two different populations who just so happened to speak an indo-european language

China is handing out mandatory waifus?

look it up retard we know u r just playing dum because u have shit arguments against it but its pretty much proven now

U add it

calm down there elly

Attached: elly.jpg (1333x888, 185K)

The problem with using language as an indicator of ethnicity is that it is inferior to using dna. In fact I would say geographical location while not as good as dna is a far better method than language. Both methods will have outliers. But all europeans cluster together. Even the ones who don't speak ie languages. Then you have turks, armenians, iranians and georgians who all cluster with each other.

Those features you listed are due to a common ancestor. i will not deny that all caucasoids share a fairly recent common ancestor. But europeans share common ancestors that are not shared with other caucasoids.

There is a certain respect I have for the assetion that language =/= to race, for instance Hungarians are racially similar to other central europeans, and there a large populations of latin americans who speak nothing but spanish despite almost no spanish admixture. In fact in Southern Mexico the majority of the population is Amerindian and only about half of these Amerindians speak their native language, however in these cases you can clearly see the fact that there was little to no admixture, where as I suspect the guy we are arguing against is just being retarded

The yamnaya are thought to be the people who brought indo-euroepan languages to europe. The europeans most closely related to the yamnaya are finns

China is fucking based.

TAIWAN NUMBER 1!
CHINA NUMBER 4!

Attached: 1553023883222.jpg (675x788, 184K)

I see what you are saying, but the presence of "white" features from the tarim to ireland requires believing that these white features are a lot older than PIE. This basically gets into "Ancient Aryans" conspiracy theory territory which suggests all Caucasoids including the Sumerians were white looking and that seems a much bigger stretch to me than the simply idea that PIE were white looking and spread this

Modern Europeans are racially part PIE, but there are significant other contributing factors, so while the blue eyes and red hair of the Tocharians came from PIE, this does not necessarily mean that they were racially similar to Europeans as they would lack Early European Farmer and West European Hunter Gatherer. They would however have Ancient North Eurasian and PIE admixture

Dont be mad bro, you shouldn't have come to Canada. Best pack your bags and try in your homeland China before they start rejecting you too.

Nordland belongs to the Uighurs! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: china-uighur-muslim-persecution-east-turkestan-flag-getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Yeah, and I am suggesting that the Tocharians were probably also related to the Finns

this is bullshit but I believe it

>Says the mystery mutt

Attached: Genetic_distances_Eurasian_West_Asian_East_Asian.png (1063x1772, 1.64M)

Those features are not unique to pie speakers. They are also found in uralic and semitic speakers. And the proto indo-europeans themselves were roughly half ancient north eurasian and half caucasian farmer. It's funny you say ancient aryans because people who talk about aryans remind me of ancient alien people.

There are four major groups that contributed to the european gene pool. WEstern hutner gatherers, neolithic farmers, caucasian farmers and ancient north eurasians. The varying levels of these ancestries is how you get different types of europeans.

Non europeans have other groups who contributed to their gene pool. There is overlap with europeans in some cases. It's like the neolithic famers were from the fertile crescent. Neolithic farmer dna is found all over the middle east.

It’s a chink spreading it’s gap toothed nasty ass genes

>but but muh honorary arooyans

They’re fucking disgusting subhumans. Gas the slant eyes.

Attached: BD9FCAAB-02F7-4258-8225-B310AA26B68A.jpg (640x852, 108K)

>It's funny you say ancient aryans because people who talk about aryans remind me of ancient alien people.
that was the point. I was intentionally making that illusion to people who think every person on the planet used to be white. The evidence to suggest that PIE were white is sufficient, but there is not enough evidence for anything else so I consider those people conspiracy theorists

>t. zhang

Nepal rules, btw. I don't know what you guys do there, but every Nepali, from Gurkha to Newari, has been super bro-tier.
But this video... When the Chinee gets the mic, I imagined him saying, "welcome to the hive. Prepare to produce many larvae!"

LoL. I think it's a Berber symbol?
Anyway, I ran into blixa bargeld in a grocery store in San Francisco in 2002.

>Muzzies get erased
Oh no that sucks
cry me a river
SAGE

Attached: by allah you people are dogs cooking show.png (950x549, 682K)