OMG its just like Sharia law!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 7.48.18 PM.png (622x612, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5blHw6C4Ax4
youtube.com/watch?v=fR6wWOpIy-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a load of these "thought leaders."

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 7.50.08 PM.png (632x741, 119K)

Ok Muslim prayers get pulled out of games and movies and other shit all the time supposedly because nobody wants to piss them off. How come its ok when you blast it across the country

Attached: 1553181298853.jpg (540x540, 20K)

two minutes of silence and no one set off firecrackers?

Just nuke us already, Kim.

Bets on how long until weekly/daily?

because its symbolic of the islamic takeover of the country. they'll probably keep finding reason to play the call to prayer whenever and wherever they can until it becomes "offensive" to not play it everywhere

Didn't that mosque have a nexus to terror in 2014?

youtube.com/watch?v=5blHw6C4Ax4

no, that's a right wing talking point. even if there was any truth to it the people he massacred were innocent.

>the people he massacred were innocent.
Invaders are never innocent.

Attached: spottheaussiethenandnow.jpg (1063x1063, 209K)

Attached: 1553217782906.jpg (736x960, 99K)

>the people he massacred were innocent.
Only God knows that.

Attached: really made me think.jpg (700x5616, 1.22M)

Coward

Yea exactly

Wtf, I love Islam now? youtube.com/watch?v=fR6wWOpIy-s

>that reply
Based

I don't watch TV or radio so I never even saw it. I haven't seen anyone wear a hijab or even talk about the mosque shooting where I live.

> that flag
Didn't they range ban you?

> #neveragain
I don't get it. Doesn't that imply he doesn't trust himself not to shoot up a mosque? That's pretty edgy.

Attached: NPC repeats.jpg (415x381, 53K)

And they do this because they know christians and secularfags won't do anything about it. The atheists are all hypocrite cowards and keep their pussy mouths shut when it's islam smearing its goat shit covered cock on everything.

Ya ok

Yeah, he's a dumb shit virtue signaling NPC who thinks he's a stiff rhetorical fart away from becoming a nazi.

LOL

>chronic terror attacks
there have been 5-6 of those in the last 24 years
>ongoing militia warfare
???
>widespread massacres
the only massacres that happened in bosnia happened during the independence war and those were mainly massacres of muslims by serbs

also, the albania one is even more bullshit

Attached: bullshit-claims.png (773x550, 752K)

That's why paganism is the true white man's religion user. Christians are cucks, atheists are stupid and agnostics are fence sitting cucks.

As soon as pagans start organizing militas and torching mosques and kicking muslims out of their ill-gotten domiciles in europe, no.
Maybe the sun will save us from this mess (((they've))) made.

You are lucky

>Muslim Prayer: So peaceful and so tolerant
>Christian Prayer: REEEEEEEE OH NO U DON'T!!
This is coming from a shit-tier country that elected not only a female, but a DJ as their PM

Attached: 1553190735091.jpg (750x664, 79K)

Thanks for the fact checking. I saved the image to do so myself, and it is nice to see that it was justified.