HAPPENING!!!! EXPLOSION IN CHINA PLANT

youtube.com/watch?v=0EqVlX_Cjjw

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING THE U.S. IS ATTACKING THE CHINKS!!!!!!!!

Attached: HAPPENING.jpg (960x767, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONsmJAyFAAw
twitter.com/BlueChainsawMan/status/1108941329466191872
twitter.com/chnsed/status/1108696122728411137
youtube.com/watch?v=1uubT5KFIzY
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/GregWSong/status/1108656653891584000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_Explosion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ONsmJAyFAAw
Reminds me this. It was epic

So this actually is something that happens fairly often.
I still remember the last time.

>U.S attacks chinks
Based

China numba 1

dude is jewish

China doesn't need foreign intervention to make their industrial plants explode.

Tweet with a clip of the explosion:

twitter.com/BlueChainsawMan/status/1108941329466191872

Looks like it was on fire for a while before going boom.

Why does the U.S. keep taking these plants out? How are they doing it? Energy weapons from space?

Attached: youdied.webm (360x480, 1.01M)

This is Space Wars. China started the 2018 forest fires in California with sattelites containing high-intensity lasers from orbit. US also has this tech of course and this is their tit for tat.

The dude is a hollywood writer that's playing a character.

You realize that a chemical plant is on fire in Houston and poisoning everyone around it, right?

>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING THE U.S. IS ATTACKING THE CHINKS!!!!!!!!
no they're not. Someone in China dun goofed and you know it

Why wouldn't they start fires that only effect civilians? Were they just being considerate to the US Government?

twitter.com/chnsed/status/1108696122728411137

Just another day in GTA China where they NPCs don't understand how shockwaves work.

1 redd.it gold deposited to your account

legendary recording
RIP senpai

Attached: ItchyFaceHonkHonk.png (325x325, 138K)

I would honestly not be at all surprised. I've suspected it ever since that huge china plant explosion from a few years back.

What

Don’t worry boize China told me no more than 47 dead Imagine, one Aussie with a gun can kill more than a nuke in China...

This is as regular as an escalator swallowing up a family of 7 in that shithole country

The explosion a few years ago was intended to take out China's new supercomputer. The supercomputer was next door to the plant that exploded

Sum Ting Wong
Wi Tu Lo
Ho Li Fuk
Bang Ding Ow

It wont stay at 47. That I can guarantee you

fuck off

Attached: 101.png (610x403, 216K)

Did Chyna attack our Texas plant?

>It was epic
Fuck yea

Yea there's over 600 injured there's definitely going to be a bonus round.

People flying around a mile away from the explosion. lol

Is he going to be ok ?

damn those physx graphics are great in unity

>Oh berry berry bad we was dis big far away and it put us in tee air and we do many skry rols den hit ground. Car asro bery broken

Hi CIA.

We're already onto you, you fucks. Just tell us what we want to know and we won't use meme warfare against you. Was it an energy weapon? ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big if true. How do you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=1uubT5KFIzY

Attached: death imminent.png (323x254, 170K)

post chinese master welders fgts

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>>are we dangerous?
>>LMAO yeah we're dangerous!

american workuh so expensive why you need so much money our crew half price

Attached: image_17414.jpg (375x500, 143K)

Never assume malicious action for what can be easily explained by utter incompetence

Search "Deer Park Fire".
Right now there's a Benzene release due to the foam giving way after the fires were put out.

> are we dangerous here?
> fuck yeah we’re dangerous baby
I love it, exactly how me and my Chinese wife talk

FUCK OFF YOU KIKE! WE SELF PROMOTION IS AGAINST THE RULES!

Attached: 000hitler_obama_0.jpg (531x640, 50K)

Greatest video of all time

Damn, why couldn't it be the Three Gorges Dam...

Attached: 1525540152462.png (800x1672, 209K)

OOOOAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

>dat cooling tower
no way there could be a clandestine reactor there, nope

Just read that the shelter in place that was setup was lifted meaning the threat has seriously subsided.

A lot of us are remaining skeptical because cities have a knack of downplaying health hazards which result in cancers and lawsuits in the future. There was a petrochemical plume longer than the width of Connecticut stretching across the city and into neighboring counties, hanging around like a frontal rain cloud.

Bump holy fuck
>reports of people being tossed in the air from the concussion over a mile away
>happened around the same time as the TX “chemical plant fire”
>plant was located next to a kindergarten, just like how ISIS would hide next to schools to avoid being bombed
>Chinese state fun media took all day to report about it even happening, mist likely to scrub the internet of actual footage of the event
>Trump talking mad shit about hypersonic missiles, over 100 of which were just moved to Fairbanks, AK
My dudes, this was a US attack on Chinese soil of a Fentanyl manufacturing plant.

Attached: 1553127002867.png (875x719, 1.11M)

>Chinesed.com

oof

There's a kindergarden somewhere around where that video was shot right next to the building that went.

Attached: BREAKING China chemical plant explosionThis video I obtained shows that multiple people in.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

Watching it again I noticed how big the windows that were blown out to the right are. I wonder if a couple of those bodies didn't get tossed out along with the rain of glass.

fuggggg

factories randomly exploding is a fairly normal occurrence in china

theyarent even worth the gunpowder or lead to shoot them with at this point.

No need forforeignsabotage, Chingssabotage themselves.

You'd think in China of all places there'd be a good supply of plastic.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1500645560336.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Factories exploding is part and parcel of living in china.

Attached: 1550712182311.webm (800x480, 2.87M)

ALL POWERPLANTS IN AMERICA HAVE ISRAELI COMPUTER CHIPS! THESE COMPUTER CHIPS ARE CAPABLE OF OVERRIDING THE SAFETY FEATURES AND THUS CAUSE MELTDOWNS!

This is ONE reason why America keeps cucking for Israel, because the moment they stop, bad events will start to occur.

Remember the blue light outtage in New york? It happened a few days after Trump announced pulling out of Syria. That was a merssad warning!

This chinese "accident" occured the same week CHINA TRIED TO DEVALUE THE DOLLAR!

Attached: fadfgsdssdggd.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>all powerplants
About 20% of America's electricity is nuke power

Someone posted here when it happened. Did my own research and it looks legit.

it never happens

China has deployed laser equipped satellites with time warp capabilities.

See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_Explosion

My limited intelligence, poor reasoning skills, and willingness to believe anything that sounds cool makes me absolutely certain that the Halifax Explosion of 1917 was actually a deliberate and aggressive Chinese time warp laser attack to change the outcome of World War I. It's completely obvious.

No, China used DEW weapons to destroy that chemical plant in Houston, TX last week that is still on fire and poisoning everyone nearby. This is payback for that.

The California wildfires was someone else. Probably the Deep State testing the weapons in the area that they wanted to build that high speed train line.

WTF