Hi...

Hi, I received an email from somebody with anonymous explaining to me that you guys are using these little tree air fresheners as a dog whistle to white power.

Did Brenton Tarrant give you this idea? Also what is the tree supposed to represent?

Attached: Trees_Home-Page.jpg (944x432, 236K)

Only if they're yellow.

Why yellow? Did Brenton Tarrant mention anything about the air freshner to you when he was here?

Only yellow omes. They directly represent Tarrant and his message.

In the Subaru it was a yellow tree. The little vanilla one.

Nah it was just in his car, therefre it is associated with him.

this
>vanilla ice cream = white
therefore white power
beware the chocolate jew

Yeah.
He (peace and blessings of allah be upon him) told us that the tree represents the eventual triumph of Shia Islam over the takfiri, and the yellow represents how he knew journalists would lie so compulsively that they would ignore the myriad contacts he had with some fuckin heavy shia orgs who would like nothing more than to see 50 Sunni takfiri killed.
He also said vanilla represents the flavor of the rejuvenated milf pussy he would be eating for eternity. The music represents the ecstasy he said taylor swift would insert into his rectum in paradise.

Use all of this very reliable information in your article

“cause they were all yellow” is a double meaning for cowardly whites and the Asian takeover of Aus.
he plays Coldplay hella loud with the vamillarama scent. Coldplay is also a white nationalist dog whistle

BLACKED ice master race

shekel postin' horseshit. The email was from their handler.

Thank you all for your input, we're publishing our findings soon, look for it! :)

Vanillaroma masterrace unite

Vanillaroma masterrace unite.
>car smells like PEZ

Do normiealfags really equate air fresheners to white supremacy, now?

Does anyone have the pic where the bill nye vanilla ice cream are nazis?

The little tree air freshener is 100% solid proof the shooting was a mossad false flag.
Remember the USS Liberty.

Attached: hit or miss.jpg (1242x1484, 125K)

>Coldplay is also a white nationalist dog whistle
This, white nationalists have been using Coldplay to identify each other for like a decade now.

The yellow tree was a dog whistle to jews that he was jewish, which he was.

real 1488s use black ice

>Vice

Hey Vice.

Make sure to include that the NZ mosque shooting was a GLADIO-style psychological operation positioned to fan the flames between the Muslim and Christian worlds for international Jewish interests.

Most of the internet already understands this but they're being censored by social media filtration and NSA TEMPORA / MUSCULAR.

Attached: GLADIO.jpg (1125x3775, 328K)

Green you bunch of vanilla poofs. Forest fresh or green apple anything else is a jewish psyop to weaken white roots.

But the vanillaroma little trees smell hella good.

>Vice
Vox

Attached: 775D0970-95EC-45EE-8A8D-F6F3E9B1E32B.jpg (1125x1302, 161K)

FRESH™

Unironically this

part and parcel

Attached: partandparcel.jpg (350x350, 8K)

Pic related

Fixed:

Hey NWO-peddaling, liberal-left-Jewish mafia.

Make sure to include that the NZ mosque shooting was a GLADIO-style psychological operation positioned to fan the flames between the Muslim and Christian worlds for international Jewish-Zionist interests.

Most of the internet already understands this but they're being censored by social media filtration and NSA TEMPORA / MUSCULAR.

Attached: 83248457841.png (861x1342, 556K)

Fuck off fag.

You have to read the Manifesto. Its in there on page 14. "Let the pinetree air freshener be out calling card." Stupid noob.

Those IDs just mean phone posting. I only have my phone on me right now and just cropped a pic I found by a quick safari search.

Filenames, not IDs. My bad.

The pine tree shape represents our faustian spirit. The vanilla represents our race and love for traditional missionary sex. The criss-crossed vanilla sticks on the vanilla packaging represnt a swastika.

Attached: _MG_4360.0.jpg (500x1500, 288K)

DO YOU LIKE...MY CAR??

you're not allowed to just come here and post like that you know, now you're a nazi too