/chg/ christcuck hate general

John 19:19 And Pilate posted a sign on the cross that read, "Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews."

Christcucks are stupid, how can you be Anti-Semitic and worship the king of the Jews (Jesus) at the same time? It makes no sense.

Previous thread: (actually worth reading)

Attached: 1553215979881.jpg (800x800, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkbwUyycop8
youtu.be/At_njuV8d-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Bible and Christianity need another reform.
Remove the stuff praising Jews, and put in a few pro-war and violence passages in the new testament.

And purge anyone not catholic, but since this is absolutely unlikely to happen, I'll be sticking with odinism

can someone post the one where that one guy sells his own daughter for at least 100 foreskins?

Got me curious now

bump

here it is. this isn't the Jow Forums edit i was looking for, though.

Attached: foreskin_full.jpg (1280x649, 255K)

Kek, thanks

no prob, anonymous delivers.

Attached: 2016-10-12 14.46.03.jpg (488x489, 91K)

You do realize Jesus was against the pharisees right? He came to Jews and gentiles. The Jews today are fake and come from khazars. The fake jews of today are satanic and hate Jesus Christ, READ THE TAlMUD. Real jews do not exist anymore, the ones of today are of the synagogue of satan. Jesus came to sacrafice himself for us and heal the sick and cast out the demons. In his second coming he will cast the satan into the abyss along with his people, the fake jews and all those who follow the beast.

There are people that don't know this was an insult?

Why? The catholic church organization/ Jesuits are satanic and corrupt. Catholicism itself practices many heresies that directly go against the bible and what Jesus preaches, this includes the worship of false idols, having a middle man between you and god etc. Odin is a false idol. Jesus Christ and the creator who sent him wants the best for our people. I encourage you to research and read the new testament including the books Revelation and Matthew. They will give you much insight on what is happening and why our world is the way it is. Our people thrived the most when they had belief in Jesus Christ and followed his teachings.

>Directly against the Bible
That the Catholic church assembled. You realise that Martin Luther had to remove books from the Bible so that it wouldn't contradict the theology he made up?

The Catholic church is the same one started by Christ himself with a direct line of succession back to Him and His apostles. Orthodox are acceptable, but Catholic is the true church and faith.

Attached: 1552594859231.png (508x762, 799K)

Be a good christian, marry a coalburner and pay for your wife's son.

Attached: NbPcjfV.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

It's funny because jewish law actually prohibits them from charging interest to other jews, that's only for the goyim

>Please ignore the fact that everything in my meme is bullshit.

Constantine didn't split the empire, you dumb shit. That was Diocletian.

Theodosius did not tolerate Judaism, mudstain. That was a faggot who hated Christianity:

"Constantius' successor Julian (later called "The Apostate") was the only emperor after the conversion of Constantine to reject Christianity, attempting to fragment the Church and erode its influence by encouraging a revival of religious diversity, calling himself a "Hellene" and supporting forms of Hellenistic religion. He championed the traditional religious cultus of Rome as well as Judaism, and furthermore declared toleration for all the various unorthodox Christian sects and schismatic movements.

My point is that it is not about religion. It is about our own relationship with Jesus Christ and reading his word without a middle man. We should worship together in communities but the institution of religion itself is mans creation which goes against what Jesus is about. I was simply pointing out the heresies the catholic church was preaching.

The only arguments you faggots ever have is "Muh kike on a stick!"

Do you retards forget that anti-Jewish sentiment was pretty big when Christianity reached its peak throughout the Middle Ages?

Have you not developed half a brain to understand theology? Pre-Christ Judaism and post-Christ Judaism aren't exactly the same.

Protestantism opens the door for much more heresies. An organized Church means that theology is more consistent and unified. There's literally thousands of Protestant Churches teaching different things

if jews LOVE christians so MUCH, who do i keep seeing multiple videos with jews chasing christians around jerusalem on bnible vacation, screaming at them?

Jesus was anti-jewry you dumb fuck.

youtu.be/rkbwUyycop8

youtu.be/At_njuV8d-E

That last thread was cringe and full of varg tards and atheist monkey fedora tippers, user. And please stop falling for false cum God's.

Attached: 1479498308247.jpg (508x524, 27K)

I has taken atheism less than a hundred years to destroy what Christians spent centuries building.

Attached: 123Oy2324Vey34.png (1903x413, 101K)

The Jew fears traditional Christianity.

Attached: 1476635478691.jpg (1085x859, 197K)

>jewgglet seething

Attached: 1553178084120.jpg (600x333, 55K)

>AustYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYn

Wait a second. If Christianity is such a kike religion explain all of the following:
The Massacre of Jerusalem
The Holocaust
The fact that usury is a sin
Jesus being killed because he opposed Jews (Schlomo snitched on my boi J.C to the Romanlets)
Jesus removing Jews from his temple with violence
The fact that Greed is also a sin (a quality found in most if not all Jews)
Talmud saying the Virgin Mary was a whore and Jesus is in hell boiling in a vat of shit

Attached: deus_vult.jpg (956x1334, 170K)

Creating things of beauty and value takes time. Destroying easy by comparison.

Took a couple of years to build the twin WTC towers and a fraction of that time for a band of ragheads to bring it down. Not that those towers were anything special.

Attached: 1552876971158.jpg (960x909, 87K)