What does Jow Forums think of Oman?

What do you guys think of the country?

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (450x300, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/03/the-omani-succession-envelope-please/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What does Jow Forums think of Oman?
we don't

We don't.

Qaboos is one aesthetic guy. He is old, gay and childless so it will be interesting who will succeed him.

Oman people are cool as long as they stay in Oman.

They're muslims and thus bad.

Why? Omanis bother no one, in fact, they are probably the most isolationist nation on Earth

Is he really gay?

Stay in Oman and I'll think you're one of the greatest countries on Earth.

ive been there before. Lots of sand and sand niggers. 3/10 desu.

literally who

What were you doing in Oman?

Secretive country with an odd form of Islam that was an offshoot of the Kharjite faith.
Hear muscat is nice, curious to learn more about Ibadis though.

Went ther in 2006 to do some seakayak.
The sultan was pretty based cause there was education running water and electricity in every backwater village thou he was in his 50s no kids aka gay. In a fucking cannyon we encounter a kid goatfucker shepering some sheeps who spoke fluently english at 11y old.

Not sure what happened to oman after the "arab spring#

Omani Islam (Ibadi) is the closest to the original Islam, Ibadi pretades both Sunni and Shia.

Muscat is very nice, especially the opera house.

It didn't affect Oman at all, some Salafists tried to start shit but the sultan ordered them to be hanged as example

Very civilized nation.

They are civilized.

And probably the only civilized one in MENA region.

Yes, far more peaceful and developed than Serbia too

Tunisia, Jordan, Turkey and Lebanon aren’t half bad. Not taking pseud oil rich desert shitholes like UAE or Qatar into accoun.

Based absolute monarchy.

Blessed be Sultan Qaboos for getting the country in order, one of the best leaders as a whole in the world right now desu, may his reign last for many years to come.

Attached: Omani_Qaboos_bin_Said_Al_Said_(cropped).jpg (655x527, 286K)

I don't think I've ever actually thought of Oman. What goes on there?

Cool country was nice
They were nice and didnt force us to live like them for the month i spent there.

The only peacefull muslim nation
If saudi arabia had the same kind of ruler islam wouldnt be such a thorn is mankind s side

Nothing really, Oman is just a peaceful, developed country in MENA

What makes Oman different? Why is it the only peaceful muslim country?

Well, the ruler dynasty of Arabia were the Hashemites, the same family that rules Jordan today, they were kicked out by the Saudis from the Peninsula thanks to british money and weaponry, they were removed from power because they refused to be a comprador state.

Now you only need to ask yourself how many Jordanian-sponsored terror organizations are there in comparison to Saudi ones, yeah, none.

They aren sunnit.
The sultan is prolly gay and in the early 90 he allowed women to drive work etc some are minister and ambassadors.
The sultan worked his ass off to get hospital school university and education in every city.
He s also been working for years to make the monarchy less predominant paving the way for a democratie.
I dont know if once he ll be gone the country will remain as peacefull.

Well, the King is a very caring man of his nation so he spends a lot from treasury and even his personal money to develop even the smallest of villages, the sultan even funds the education of Omanis, if an Omani desires to study in Harvard he'll absolutely sponsor it, there's also the fact Omanis follow Ibadi Islam, which is a very isolationist sect, now mix the fact that Omanis lack desire to rape and pillage others due to the fact they already have a good lifestyle to an isolationist doctrine and you have the anomaly that is Oman in a region sunk into savagery and degeneracy.

>He s also been working for years to make the monarchy less predominant paving the way for a democratie.

That's actually a terrible thing.

Attached: 1552859304599.jpg (667x593, 57K)

I thoufh the guide was telling us tales about how the sultan roam the country incognito visiting city and town in order to see what was lacking ans then meeting the mayor to check if the mayor was actually caring about his people or not (replacong him if corrupt or not caring) then he just invests to fill what is lacking in the town be it proper water treatment, decent sewer system etc

I don't doubt republic will be established a few years before the sultan dies.

Yeah i m afraid what is going to happen once he s going to bit the dust...

Yeah it's going to fall apart if he fell for the free democracy meme, I thought he has a written successors didn't he?

Most likely a peaceful transition to republic, the sultan is obviously homossexual but he isn't a stupid man, I'm sure he already have plans for the future.

His brother is the next in line. Hoepfully the brother will be as chill as him.

I don't think they would want to stay anywhere else

I remembered well and yes he has his hidden successor's name written in an envelope, and he also has the same name written in a different envelope in another location.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/03/the-omani-succession-envelope-please/

The problem isn't having a peaceful transition. The problem is having a republic. Don't fall for that meme If you want your country to keep being nice, prosperous and peaceful, m8.

Probably the best nation in the middle east that isn't in war/military complex or backing terrorist organizations

Everybody I've met from Oman have been nice guys who are open and fair about their culture/values

Honestly, one of the only countries where I have nothing negative to say

based Ibadites

What's the situation with the Brazilian monarchy btw, is there any support for it?

The last Emperor ushered in a golden age for the country and was subsequently overthrown by Masons and the country's been a shit republic since as I recall.

Based Ibadi
Sunni and Shiites fear of them, try to conquer them and always fail.
Ibadis are typical gadsden flag

They just leave us alone for the moment

It's slowly but surely gaining traction.

It's starting to get a bit mainstream even, I'd say. The monarchy restoration movement is certainly at the highest point its been in fucking ages, that's for sure. There's still some hope for the future of this dystopic hellhole.

Attached: images.jpg (579x529, 36K)

Stay strong hue bro, I want to visit a Brazil under it's rightful ruler one day in my lifetime.

Based country. Safe, no sectarian conflict, neutral, clean... but a bit boring. I give it 8/10

Ibadis are oldest sect and I believe they are near to Original Islam, don't let (((Sunnigger))) and (((Shiakike))) cucked Ibadis.
Even in Debate both of (((them))) always get cucked by Ibadis

Thanks brah. Really appreciate. How are things going up there in Hungary?? As far as I can tell, it's one of the last based and nationalistic places in Europe. Bolsonaro and Orban seem to have a rather friendly relationship too, which I find quite nice. Also, is there any chance of any kind of Monarchy taking power back there?

Attached: images (1).jpg (400x320, 13K)

Based Ibadinesian poster.

We won't let these parasites subvert us

It's overhyped fren, Orbán is great at handling foreign affairs, border policy you know, generally external stuff, but in terms of internal management he's just horrible really.

He means stability and some reason but at the cost of stagnation and absolutely huge corruption.
And no sadly, Hungarian monarchy has been extinct for hundreds of years, if it was up to me I would try to hunt down anyone related to Árpád's dynasty and crown him but no one would go forward with such a thing, people here are drinking the kool-aid of democracy and there's zero experimentation.

Other than something radical like that, we could potentially invite the Habsburgs back and yeah... the people have a bad track with them so even if it would work out, swaying the people to support it is next to impossible.

The current Head of House Hasburg-Lothringen is Karl Habsburg-Lothringen, direct descendant too, and he actually lives in Hungary, he's our ambassador to the Vatican actually, being a devout Roman Catholic.

Believe it or not my friend actually met him at one of the better bars in the capital, he's supposedly a pretty cool and fun guy but he has no imperial aspirations in neither Austria or Hungary.

Attached: 800px-flag_of_hungary_1867-1918-svg.png (800x533, 111K)

When you go back to Monarchy

are you an ibadi? ibadis and sunnis aren't the different

You convince this guy to accept the crown and I'll get to campaigning ASAP.

Attached: 20140204_EP-003070_CCR_040.jpg (2832x4256, 2.35M)

backward muslim niggs.

Do you think this international far-right/fascist alliance between Hungary, US, Brazil, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Ukraine, "Israel", Czech will last for long?

Yeah, think whatever you wish

Kek, I wasn't aware there was such a thing, the only alliance we have for real that's worthy of acknowledging I would say is V4 and even there, it's more so just Poland and Hungary if anything really gets going.

We have few friends in the world, Ukraine is especially not fond of us and the dislike is mutual recently.

why did the omani sultan sell out to Israel? he is as guilty as the saudis

Still better than Serbs, probably

I don't get it

Their tomato/chilli sauce sucks.

the omani sultan invited Netanyahu to his palace

He didn't he just receives Nutty, Ibn Salman and Khamenei equally and keep a friendly face so none of these rabid dogs would try to destroy Oman, they can kill each for all he cares but Oman first.

I thought there was this far-right nations alliance? You know, all of those I mentioned follow Steven Bannon ideas...

I dunno on that one chief...

Does Yemen war affects Oman ? And how?

I only think it as the place that musician Avicii died.

Filled with nonwhites and muslims, so it must be cleansed. However, it keeps to itself, so it will be one of the last ones to be cleansed.