FRENCH POLICE PROTECT PEDO MUSLIM

The French police made a French citizen delete this video of Arab men sexually harassing a small child in France from her twitter account today:

twitter.com/RightTingWakes/status/1108846288093761536

If a chinese user could share that video with his fellow countrymen on weibo, it would be nice. And do not hesitate to copypasta the french embassy address and weibo account :

北京市朝阳区天泽路60号 100600

电话: (00.86.10) 85.31.20.00
传真 : (00 86 10) 85.31.20.20

办公时间
联系我们

weibo.com/ambassadefrance/profile?s=6cm7D0

Attached: sand niggers.webm (540x960, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_tiindraa_/tagged/
instagram.com/_tiindraa_/
archive.is/ovmOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If a chinese user could share that video with his fellow countrymen on weibo, it would be nice.

Attached: chinese.webm (300x450, 1019K)

Fucking foreigner rats.

Disgusting. If we don't get the asians to care then it'll be forgotten in a few days

This.

>a small child

that sick bastard

Attached: 1429097840414.jpg (682x1024, 97K)

disgusting bitch

sacrebleu!

Attached: mirage.jpg (943x705, 48K)

>clearly nice visible tits
>pedo
She is just there with him, because you guys dont marry and fuck her

France will change if their chink masters change their mind. Cut off their flow of niggers and watch the French starve from lack of nigger dicks. It's the French way

This girl is nice, I would marry her. Also the arab has done nothing wrong, I understand his desire.

This.

How old is that tiktok thot?

instagram.com/_tiindraa_/tagged/
sand nigger is a pedo too

Retards don’t see the webm, that’s a Swedish girl fucking some Arab. It’s not as concerning as some dudes ganging up on a 3 yr old Chinese girl in the twitter link.

I think she was born in 2005.
instagram.com/_tiindraa_/

>police defend their muzzi pedo gangs
thats not surprising, nor is it news. They've been doing it for 50 years. Why do you think paki pedo gangs are in every western town and city? The police ( aka mob ) pay for their immigration then tell them to enslave non-muslim children.

This video did it for me.

I feel nothing anymore, except a creeping rage.

Barely illegal to dick her, then.
My own mother dated a 19-year-old when she was 14... this is nothing new.

Good. Put that rage to use. Create something from it.

>my Mother dated a 19 yr old when she was 14

I’m sincerely hoping that that 19 year old is now your Father?

Good thinking. I hope the BugPeople can get angry about what's happening to members of their colony when it isn't fellow BugPerson Running them over.

No just Danish

No. Not sure when my parents met, but it was some years later.

Fucking shit fix sweden!

White women have melanin receptors in their vagina.

There you go.

Attached: 1553223021461.webm (400x710, 2.22M)

Sick fuckers

>MIDDLE EASTERN MEN STEAL WHITE WOMEN
>WHITE MEN STEAL ASIAN WOMEN
>ASIAN MEN STEAL INDIAN WOMEN
>INDIAN MEN STEAL MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN
The food chain, everybody.

WHY CANT I DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO??? EVERY TIME I TRY IT SAYS UNABLE TO PLAY MP4 WTFFF

hopefully the asians blow a gasket over this horseshit

Twitter is dogshit, that's why.

good chink child need to learn at a young age

can anyone translate the chink writing?

When will we rise up gamers? Brenton showed us the way

Attached: they live.jpg (724x1024, 133K)

Please someone post this shit on r/aznidentity. They're going to be fucking pissed lmao.

Loool is that a real translation?

r/aznidentity is full of white hating insecure chinks. They blame all their problem on whites while not looking down at their small dick

Attached: c1nk.png (933x721, 567K)

Wasnt there an already pissed of chinese community in france or paris? I thinkninsaw something about it half year ago on here.
Only i dont remember why they were pissed. Could be because of mudslims.

OP should have started with the proper webm instead of whatever that trash is.

Attached: image0.png (869x627, 573K)

Yes. I thought the guy was speaking Arabic at first but he was speaking some kind of Arabic French with a heavy accent and was really saying this.

why are you asking for chinese to share it

Jesus, what a mad world when these devils are protected by the government

I know and I find it hilarious but they banned me unfortunately.

Yes, asians in France are consistently attacked, robbed and even sometimes killed by shitskins. They're usually recent immigrants and thus pretty poor and have no other choice but to live in shitty neighbor surounded by them.

To see their reaction? To make them hate muzzies?

Is the girl chinese? It just seems kind of unusual to specifically bring up the chinese.

Reddit bans r/incel and r/altright but doesnt ban r/aznidenity. hmmmm reddit bowing down to their chink masters

Attached: 121.png (535x375, 51K)

I'm not saying this did not happen, but all you have is some guy on Twitter making this claim. We don't even know if the video clip had a sound clip put over it from another video.

They are permitted to exists by Ellen Pao's Yiddish enablers because the fulfil the narrative of mixed races being progressive, and victims, and wypipo as evil.

Attached: f0bafeb04d20eba4911dc83602989cacca97517264562780572c7bed9d42c15a.jpg (1664x940, 311K)

Your mother is a whore

Gooks probably made it up. If that Arab dude wanted some chink pussy he would have gone to a massage parlor. They give blowjobs for 20 bucks in Toronto

>that webm
Where is her father? He should kill them both.

archive.is/ovmOQ
here is archived french 8ch4n thread with webms that have sound and subtitles.

She's chinese in france

Why are chinks in France? I support shit skins raping shit skins. At the end of the day, whites are not harmed.

Your mother is a whore

No, she is a lovely lady you sick fuck

Your mother is a whore.

They literally did it so that he couldnt blackmail her with it which is why he took it in the first place

To put OP in context, Jow Forums discovered a video showing an islamic arabic man in france telling a crying 5 year old chinese girl that he is going to molest her, swearing on the koran that he will do it.

So someone made the original thread asking to try and help get it to chinese internet communities, while the french authorities and big tech have been trying to suppress it.

Pedos and islamists have been attacking anyone that acknowledges it and that is trying to help expose it, but have failed spectacularly and now its hit chinese online communities.

So OP is trying to suggest that people not doing the same thing here proves that they are just "chink shills" despite the illogical goal of trying to get chinese people annoyed about white girls in the same position. Because its all they have left, trying to create division between anyone that would unite against them, against islam.

Thanks for the video though op, just more evidence even if you're posting it to gloat.

womp womp

Attached: 1553177977338.jpg (224x225, 4K)

How do these little roasties even get attracted to those sandniggers? They're hideous. Brb buying a ticket to France

Ugyhurs are gonna be tore up by the Chinese over this lol

Because they are exotic

Attached: abotibet.png (556x410, 308K)

>meme flag
Your opinion on every matter is discarded and your existence is lackadaisical.

Your mother is a whore and so is the tiktok zoomer

Attached: image0.jpg (1024x585, 67K)

>now its hit chinese online communities

Attached: 1417385092727s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

He is right still you owe her and you father your existence

I'm pretty sure no one in their right mind would pay for money with my mother.
As for the tiktok thot I applaud her for managing to leech money off of beta orbiters. I fucking LOVE seeing purchasing power shift hands in such a one-sided manner! It's like a kink.

Fucks sakes man.

Attached: enuf.jpg (375x240, 9K)

Youre mom is a whore and youre acting like a proud whoreson.

I owe them nothing.

it's FAKE AUDIO. There's no real conformation from anybody other than Jow Forums that the video is real

LMAO

the absolute state of Jow Forums conspiracy theorist cumskins

Women care very little about looks. They're not men, so you can't think like a man when it comes to their mate selection. Confident and abrasive behavior is what matters to them.

Your mother was likely no different.

>Let the chinks and shitskins attack each other.
>kikes expose themselves all the way
>Whites clean up the rest
Sounds like a plan

Most women just want attention and if they don't get attention from daddy then they get it from Jerome or Muhammad.

go make 2 tinder accounts, one with a male model, one with your face, and get back to us on how many matches u get in 24 hours

it clearly is the real audio it sounds spatially correct

and from the tweet:

This video was subtitled by a 20-something woman who lives in France

If you cannot believe these translations are accurate, please feel free to have a French-speaker translate it and post that here
go back to the desert you dirty sand nigger

I speak French. I can confirm the audio. I just need to see the video. But the French police have already confirmed it, haven't they?

You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them, you can't possibly repay them even by giving them all the gold in the world. Don't be so ungrateful or suffer the consequences.

That would be a self-fulfilling prophecy. On Tinder looks are the only thing people have to go by, so naturally that's going to be the selector. Most people don't find their partners on Tinder, though.

I'm french i confirm the audio, they speak like the average arab thug in France

> cumskins
LOL
Shitskinned abominations once again trying to coopt a right wing meme / saying. Sad

Or money. A female will do anything, and i mean anything, for money. It's vile that female nature can be twisted like that to do the vilest shit imaginable for resources.

Is that chines pm on twitter? ZingPing or whatever the fuck

I think this was more true in the past than now. Women don't really need men for money any more, so only the pure gold diggers are interested in it now. Personally I find sociopathy is a much more high-value trait for women today than money. But sure, you will attract a mate with money too, that's always true.

all the "kike" spamming died down now the muslims have been exposed. Anti-white spam increased.
Makes you thonk.

Real life is almost exactly the same as tinder. First impression is everything and that means looks. Because of the Halo effect, everything the good looking guy says will be cool and interesting, conversely it doesn't matter what the ugly guy says or does, no one cares. If you haven't seen this in literally every social interaction then you obviously don't leave the house

>fake audio
KEK
this is the extent of islamic COPE
the french police already acknowledge its real and dont want people sharing it because it shows AN ISLAMIC MAN TRYING TO MOLEST A 5 YEAR OLD GIRL

fucking kys ACHMED

See . Women don't give a fuck about money they have money. A good looking Chad will cuck an unlimited amount of rich betas. He could literally be homeless and just sleep at various girls places

How is that at all relevant to this video of mudslimes harassing a little chinese girl?

> harassing
It doesn't look like the pisslamist is harassing anyone. In fact it looks like the young thot is completely into it.

He is just trying to divide and conquer so there is no unification against islam.
OP video is just islamic gloating.
Actual video that is causing all the asspain is here:

No, what you say is wrong in every respect except that first impressions is everything, which is true. But beyond that women don't mate select for looks, which should be obvious to anyone who have observed male-female dynamics to any degree. Your problem is that you're superimposing male mate selection properties on females, which comes from your feminist upbringing. Doesn't make it true.

If you doubt what I'm saying I recommend you create a sociopathic abrasive confident character that you roleplay in a social setting. The results will amaze you. It's of course better to be handsome than to not be handsome, but it takes second seat to behavior for the female psyche.

youre right, they also meet on the dozens of other apps and sites where your attractiveness determines your success

looks > all

Attached: jgnkr8jsske21.jpg (1092x2850, 460K)

>sex neutral definition of the victim
>male definition of the criminal
ah yes

This is Jow Forums ffs
Get the tweet to xingping. One of you must know chinese, and their version of twitter.
If he sees that video it might spark a dilomatic incident, he might even execute a few muzzies.
Not out of love for chinks, but because his pride will be wounded, this shit will gnaw at his mind until he takes some sort of heavy handed revenge.

Attached: xi.png (809x646, 772K)

If they have an aussie flag there's a 30% chance they know chinese

>jingping
Chinese isn't easy