White Futurism /general/

Stop LARPing. It's time to tribe up. Like Jews would. Or blacks. Or Arabs. Or Whites 100 years ago.

The future White race is going to come from those of us who have large families with a focus on White identity. That's what we have to build, now.

Make it happen. Make a tribe so strong it won't be breakable. Multiply into millions of sons of Europe with Europe on their tongues, and hearts.

projectnovaeuropa.com/

Attached: amkkk.jpg (564x847, 119K)

get married and have some kids, you degenerate tattoed larper

mhm

Do you plan on setting up community somewhere?

I had the same idea, but along the kibbutz model. Stronghold neighborhoods unified with the excuse of some cult.
White no-go zones breaking off from the state.

Attached: EA73BF91-BB16-4264-9BDC-8DC2DD0C145B.jpg (880x1360, 212K)

That picture disgusts me

>being this brainwashed
Your thoughts and feelings aren't even yours

"excuse of some cult"

not smart. get smart.

Making no-go zones will also make your family a target.

this!!

>mountain jew
kek colour me surprised

Just merge with the Asians. Fortified with their ruthlessness, the Hapas will inherit the Earth.

You ever have that feeling when you meet someone and you immediately don't like them without any plausible explanation? That every action of theirs irks you and you instinctively want to get away from them? There isn't anything particularly offensive about them, you just don't like them. I bet there's some foreign for it

A large percentage of women act like this towards me, no matter how much or how little I say to them or in front of them. I don't think it's all but the preponderance of them makes finding any kind of intimacy or affection more difficult. I get along with men great and wouldn't consider myself a complete social outcast in that regard, but I can't think of a single close bond I've formed with a women (mother accepted), as a friend or more. It hurts even more when it's female waitstaff, because it's their job to interact with the customer and they can't even muster that. Maybe some of us just weren't meant for that kind of life and must find our purpose another way

Attached: wj.png (566x677, 198K)

stop being so autistic you fat fuck

1. stop crying about it online or in your head.
keep it to yourself.
buck up. be a man.
NO complaining.

2. Find one below avg girl and fill her with babymaking juice

3. Smile.

>tribe
>like 100 yrs ago
Nations already existed in 1919. I dont recall seeing tribes after ww1. But anyway ill stick to my nation.

I'm Jewish

The Netherlands is flat as it gets you inbred

Dutch is a "tribe." Learn2describe.

mountains are better for inbreeding though?!

So tribe = nation ? I remember that people that preach for tribes are against nations and nationalism.

Nations grew out of tribes through human development. A nation is just the concept of a tribe that advanced

>nation does not come from the word natos meaning birth
the word comes down to tribe.

Okay Im german descendant and I dont know if I move to Poland or Germany. Which one is better? Im afraid that polish girls will be ugly

Don't worry about moving. Focus on building a pro-white tribal family. Moving is later.

But Im on a shithole right now. Im leaving. I hope Poland is like Germany

I didn't notice.

Move between Poland and the U.S., imho, or Aus. Have multiple bases.

We are a stateless people. I'm also German, primo.

Yet you laughed at polygamy, it would've helped you now.(its not too late fren).

Hungary is more based but harder to move to. Also record EVERYTHING about your family and pass it on. Make sure your story lives on.

fag

what's this about?

I think I'll do that. Europe is small.
I love Germany so much, but people say its cucked. I'll visit Poland first to be sure.

Bruh, whites are a minority on the globe even when you take out their suicidal nature.

At some point we will die out and all thats gonna be left is blacks and browns and yellows gonna be next on the chopping block.

It is what is, its nature running its course.

Get yourself a harem fren.

Anywhere you go, we need to build an ideology of common White European identity. There's a lot of work to be done. Hungary and Poland aren't based enough.

stop posting and go die, fag

>The future White race is going to come from those of us who have large families
No it won't. The ones that have large families are roastie single mothers with 8 kids from different men. Having kids in this time and era is fucking degenerate as fuck, arm yourself and get out there with other men, and rip out your rights out of the cold dead hands of the left.

The future of white race stands on the shoulders of single white young males.

sage

Your site is down bro

LOL go extinct fag. OR make 8 Slav babies.

but it's not

>Having kids in this time and era is fucking degenerate as fuck
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Looks like it was just problem on my side, pls ignore

Nobody wants to "tribe up" with you, you unfuckable tard.

you will die with the left, kike

u ok man?

yes, you are supposed to make kids when you drive women out of office, make country patriarchal, get rid of foreign influnce of islamist and zionists, and establish a nationalist government

thats when you have kids

after a fucking civil war

Won't make a difference if all our educational institutions are teaching our kids to be leftist scum and serve the black man.

Oyvey

Are you ugly? I used to be fat and nerdy, no chicks would even look at me, but then I became a late bloomer Now I'm just nerdy/awkward, but I have girls obviously interested me based on looks, but I suck socially. Suxman

That's not how it worked in the past. A virgin man fighting in a war is FUCKING STUPID!

Fascism is the greatest thing ever for a guy. I used to be fat, degenerate, and wiggerish. After fascism, I have muscular body and 8 pack abs, I denounce hard drugs, I hate niggers, and I wanna start a big family.

kill yourself not joking.

maybe try /sig/ user or look for affection online. 2bh that's where I've had all my success and how I lost my virginity. I think having success with women irl is harder than ever while the opposite is true in the online dating scene. though I say that having not tried the speed dating website approach; I got into serious relationships that made the transition to irl through hanging out in online communities.
and if it helps give context to what I'm saying, I feel pretty average in the looks department but with severe social autism. I think both your looks and social skills get bonus points when communicating with text and pictures because you have time to deliberate and looksmax with a camera.

>That's not how it worked in the past.
yes it is
in ww1 and 2 18 year old boys (and even younger, some are faking their age and some are going as partisans) were getting into the meat grinder
every war is waged through the lives of young men who most likely have no kids
It always worked like that, even since the ancient times.

>A virgin man fighting in a war is FUCKING STUPID!
today, a virgin man fighting in a war is because he can't un-virgin any other way (fucking roasties is not an option)
because every woman is a feminist roastie and high age of consent makes it sure that its only legal for you to date non-virign girls, and ALL 16+ y.o. ones have been fucked already sy some school bvll Chad
If you want to humiliate yourself by making children with a fucking whore, then you are not even a man, you are fucking cuck and you deserve a fucking bullet, just as the rest of the leftist degenerates.
Virginity does not exist with modern females, and if you are fucking a virgin then you are most likely going to jail. Family values do not exist as well, women have no concept of loyalty, and she will leave for another man whenever she feels bored with you. And, finally, your kids do not belong to you, and the government will force you to accept you 8 year old transgender son that will have to intake puberty blockers and will get his genitals mutilated because thats what his mother wants, and the government makes sure that the mothers wish is respected (and yours - not).

So shut your fucking mouth and get the fuck out of this website, kike. The white genocide only stops when you and all your leftist kike friends are fucking dead.

ok moron

>stop posting and go die, fag

We will al die man, all i'm saying is look on the bright side.

We are living at the cusp of it, we won't get lynched and exterminated for our skin color in the streets, but our descendants will be. Live your life as best as you can, thats all i'm saying.

hey polish user can you help me with this question
Are germans and polish physically different?

>Are germans and polish physically different?
not a lot, it's close

problem is: I like the polish rules, but I love the german girls appearance. I think I'll live in the border. kek.

marry a German Brazilian girl, take her to Poland

Didn't the Germans steal all the aryan looking poles in ww2? Loljk

I'll move alone. What you think of me moving to Germany instead? The country can't be that cuck, can it?

Look for a good woman, but it's not likely.

Most German women are totally warped. Seriously, try to find a German Brazilian girl and save her bloodline.

>I'm afraid polish girls will be ugly
You'll end up hanging with poles if you go to Germany.

I'll try, bro. But I still want to get the answer if german and polish people looks similar.

Germany is right next to Poland. East Germans look "Polish."

no one with testicles thinks like this

And west polish looks german? (lol serious question)

>Im german descendant
Topkek try Poland

Kind of. A lot of Eastern Germany was an ethnic mix of Slavic, Baltic (like Lithuanian) and Germanic.

will you help me with my question too, german friend?

Are both your parents German?

yep. from pomerania

You will easily pass in Poland. Pommerland is East deutsch

How did you guys end up in Brazil?? normally they would've been deported to Germany like the grandparents from my Mother side, from Schlesien.

Depends on what kind of society you want Germany is leftist atm and Poles there are no Arabs+Blacks but you're still a foreigner to them in both Countries.

However don't forget you'll be in a Country with Slavs.

Assuming you're white theres more white brazs in wroclaw

White Brazilians in Wroclaw?

>However don't forget you'll be in a Country with Slavs.
Slavs is a meme.

I heard theres some parts of Brazil that have fully German communities. I couldn't see how beautiful people could live in such a shit country, same with South Africa

No it's not, not suprising coming from Americans considering for you Burgers entire Europe consists of the same "people"

>large families
The only reason that ever happened is because we were subsistence farmers, child labor was legal, and some of our children were expected to die. With an increasingly urbanized country, the idea that we can outreproduce shitskins on welfare is a pipe dream. To even try would collapse the country.

The point is that Slavs aren't all the same. Poles are not Russians.

Wrong.

>the idea that we can outreproduce shitskins on welfare is a pipe dream
shut up

log off pol

go extinct

They are Poles... and are from Eastern Europe and are Slavs it's funny that i can actually see them in West Germany.

Going from your earlier post i seem to be right about you with your globalists "MUH EUROPE IDENTITY" and despite what you say Poles should be deported from Germany just like the rest with a "Migration" background.

Millions of Poles don't belong in Germany, but they are the least concern.

You're right the American/UK placed Goverment is the issue that is importing massive amounts of non Germans and is sending Tax Money to other Countries that neither are part of Germany nor are German people the EU should be abolished and everyone should be deported with a migration background (every non German that immigrated since 45) just like good ol adolf did with the foreigners that immigrated since WW1

that and our Goverment should return to push for German Culture and military instead of sucking muh biggest allys dick

Don't include Europeans in your disgusting mutt projects. You are not white. You are not European. You live in America, a majority non-white country. You have already done enough damage, we don't want anything to do with you mutts.

This. The LARP is funny or whatever but ultimately the best thing you can do to save your race is to have kids and protect your family.

You will never ship all non-Germans out. It's sad but true. I hope I'm wrong.

White European identity matters. It's real. You can mock it all you like. If you found out your grandmother was Polish, it wouldn't matter a lot.

You are a troll with no brain.

Community is great. But no go zones and compounds = suicide.

You're both fucking wrong.

Good, we have enough land and people of our own, fuck you.

That fag isn't speaking for all of them. Europe is our land, too. America hating retards on Jow Forums notwithstanding.

Not really it's a made up identity by rootless Amerimutts who really don't have a Culture or Identity of themselfs and since it's so mixed they simply just use a general "identity" of an entire continent same way how Americans are larping as Germans despite living 100+ Years in the US because 100 Years ago somebody from Germany immigrated to the US to probably dodge the Draft. Unironically that most of them who follow it are quite convieniently are always larping high on German Nationalism.

All in all Americans can gtfo off our Culture and Country and forgot we should also kick out the Americans with their Bases and have our own Nukes, Sorry bud but your mutt projects have gone on for long enough just like Joachim-Peiper said "the modern Germany is not a great Country anymore it has just become a Colony of Europe" I'll stick to my own Country and people and Culture i would suggest you to do the same but i won't considering you're from the US

>The future White race is going to come from those of us who have large families with a focus on White identity.
Nope, the future white race is going to come from exit with a spacefaring people. White people are having fewer children because they actually think ahead to resource exhaustion and try to conserve. Shit races don't - not even chinks do. The way to recover whites is not to adopt third world reproduction strategies (which won't work anyway, it will just increase demand for dwindling supply), but to colonize outer space and discover and prove new resources.

blahblahblahblah

Call me when you make Germany a German state for just Germans. Focus on real problems, not how much you hate Americans.

We are as "rootless" as Boers. i.e. not rootless.

I seriously doubt "colonizing space" would be any kind of option unless our race controlled the majority of the world and its resources and were totally united and willing to work together

>I'll stick to my own Country and people and Culture i would suggest you to do the same but i won't considering you're from the US
Nooo shit White Americans feel a strong link to many European countries. Cry about it. You won't stop me from marrying a Bavarian girl, though. Cry lol.

>Focus on real problems
Those are the real problems for Germany.

Germany literally absorbed tons of non-Germans into Germany and made them German

American White nationalists moving to Germany or marrying a German girl isn't a problem. Obviously I'm against 90% of what you're against. People like me aren't the problem.

Boers have a single, unified and distinct culture. You have no culture. You have nothing. You're mutts, both genetically and culturally.

Nobody respects Americans here, and your ugly mutt face will prevent you from ever getting a German girl.

Lol yeah we're not allowed to be proud of the European countries our ancestors hail from at all cause some guy on Jow Forums says so

It'll prevent him from getting a German girl, but it wont prevent Achmed or Tikambwe? Ok

It's only a matter of funding it. Going to the moon and setting up a colony there would be less of a major achievement than going to the New World was back in the day.

>You have no culture. You have nothing. You're mutts, both genetically and culturally.
poop out more stale memes

>Nobody respects Americans here,
No one with a brain respects 4channers.

but liking both Germany AND England is MUTT GLOBALISM!!

topkek