/WhiteGenocideGeneral/ = /WGG/

Welcome to the general daily thread for White Genocide.
I invite all members of all races to discuss the open topic of the genetic destruction and replacement of Ethnic Europeans and their diaspora populations world wide.

If you have any questions relating to the definition of genocide you can look towards the summary definition as seen in the Geneva Convention law book.

Attached: 1539302231331.gif (448x251, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bTIt1
youtube.com/watch?v=kNmYfxaAPG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous editions:

archive.is/bTIt1

Keep the thread bumped.
Do not post any questions or arguments if you didn't read the OP posted above.

Watch the documentary here and archive it.

Here is a great 2h long documentary on precisely this topic.
Anyone wanna watch this epic 2 hour long documentary on how White people are ACTUAL genocide victims?
Here you go....
youtube.com/watch?v=kNmYfxaAPG0

Attached: 1539044241145.jpg (300x168, 24K)

So considering America is officially not White anymore, and the definitions of genocide under the Geneva Convention are as follows:

Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

... any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[4]
Article 3 defines the crimes that can be punished under the convention:

(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 3[4]

Does this mean America has experienced a White Genocide?
I'm joking.

Attached: 1537644158373.jpg (856x856, 450K)

Irrefutable nations which experienced White Genocides:
>South Africa
>Canada
>Germany
>United Kingdom
>France
>America
>Italy
>Greece
>Australia
Many more examples if you look hard enough, some irrelevant nations like Belgium etc.

Attached: 1535194196405.jpg (2762x1998, 1.64M)

If you do not have a folder for White Genocide then now is a great time to create on in your documents and download the images you find here today so further propaganda can be distributed online and offline.

I welcome anyone here on Jow Forums to continue the work I have compiled and distributed here today and post their own /WGG/ when there is not one currently active.

Naturally as always make sure to do your best to spread this topic to in-organic and undecentralized platforms like Twitter etc.
If you have any more infographs or twitter screenshots etc of White Genocide I urge you to do your part and post them here.
Do not let them hush us up about the displacement and destruction of our people.

Attached: 1541385588594.jpg (960x908, 165K)

Hi. I’m a tripfag, namefaggot.
> XD
Ask me anything (but keep it multiple choice and no multiplication or division)
> XDDD
> btw 180-200iqer

Just to clarify WHAT GENOCIDE MEANS to further disconfuse you all, let us look at the etymology of G E N O C I D E
A bit similar to the other linguistic terminologies as seen in law books,, homicide/fratricide/infanticide etc.
Many of you may be confused by genocide but allow me to explain...
You see GEN - OCIDE is the deliberate murder of a GENE carrier, ie murdering someone just because they are White and based on this intent alone.
Now you can see within the documentary contained within the thread post above that this is a clear ongoing event, especially highlighted in places like Europe, South Africa and Canada...
Now where you all might be lost of the definition of GENOCIDE is confusing the definition with EXTERMINATION ie EXTINCTION.
No Genocide does not mean
>+50% of the total population must die or it's disqualified as genocide
>+75% must die etc etc etc
>100% of the group must be targeted for mass slaughter

Genocide is a clear definition and as such no confusion should arise from this as it's not up for debate.
White Genocide HAPPENED and its STILL HAPPENING!
WAKEUP!

Attached: 1542957688671.jpg (492x500, 181K)

Remember me? I told you not to fuck with that freemason thread. Oldfag from pizzagate times, one of the glow in the dark nigger ones we discussed like NASA and shit I think and clinton organ smuggling.

She may be an eskimo looking kikess, but I bet she'd be a crazy lay.

Cringe
your insecurity is showing

Attached: 1111111.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Yes. I’m so insecure, no bullshit. Why else would I namefag and literally cause cancer on Jow Forums?
I’m a faggot pole smoking junkie. I make $18,000 a year. My family disowned me and no I turn tricks in the Arby’s bathroom.
>XDDD
> b-but I’m a 180-200iqer
> .... iqer

Checked.
No, leaf. You’re confused fren

Anyone with a folder on the topic of White/European ethnic genocide is asked to post their folders here so we can compile visual and infographical evidence and document the madness that is our hidden/crypto genocide.

This topic cannot be ignored or silenced.
It's already too late.
We are survivors.

Attached: 1536650163248.jpg (1600x1200, 461K)

How did Roseanne go from a 3/10 to a solid 6.5/10?

We've talked many times, you just don't remember me.
Last time was the freemason thread and I told you I was disappointed in you for asking about them like you were curious. Was very long ago/
Times before that include Pizzagate threads. Unless someone is impersonating you I see you post all the time and regularly engage you, predominately in pizzagate generals, maybe in flat earth threads, can't remember.

Attached: Dust_covered_911_victims.jpg (763x657, 135K)

My good friend yesterday told me that she had some speaker yesterday at her university talking about how all white people were evil. I told her that he was jewish, and she didnt believe me, but then looked up his name and was shocked that i was right. From then on i gave her the redpill on the jews but may have gone a bit overboard.
The best way to prevent white genocide is to not hide any of your beliefs during a political discussion

>I fly into autistic rage when I catch a glance of someone of superior intelligence
>I'm not insecure though

Attached: bye.png (500x472, 223K)

italy?

Attached: London.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Oh. Is that you? Are you a flat earth realist?

>The best way to prevent white genocide is to not hide any of your beliefs during a political discussion
Wise, the 'hide your powerlevel' is an obvious bait psyop to bide time.

Attached: 1537816057159.jpg (440x612, 52K)

Oh is he?? Like I said, you're pathetic. Your a nigger with NO originality. It's okay though, that is embedded in you...to NOT think or create for yourself. That's why you were born as a slave race XDDDDDDDD

Watch it, and pay attention to my filenames. Sp00ks are mad that their Op got outted and plans are all fucked up

Attached: SS Laugh.gif (245x230, 871K)

>Oh. Is that you? Are you a flat earth realist?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yeah, because I'd ever say anything remotely close to that.

What are you talking about?
I just needed to come clean and admit I’m a flaming homosexual after daddy fucked me so much growing up in the double wide.

Not sure what you’re on about, fellow namefagging, low self esteem, closeted faggot, user desu

Less than 48 hours ago a migrant from Africa tried to kill 50 Italian children with petroleum and tied them to their bus seats and almost actually killed them all, the police narrowly allowed them to escape.
If this had happened this would have been a genocidal act.
Ultimately these types of events are not a new occurrence.
If Italy currently has any forms of birthcontrol mandated by the government, abortion clinics, homosexual clubs like scatbars or brothels these are all genocidal antagonistic organizational conspiracies against the Italian people.

Attached: 013980123.jpg (600x485, 18K)

Holy shit you are being impersonated now.
Yes I am a flat earth guy so I gather you recognize me.

Attached: 1537418807657.jpg (221x228, 12K)

I think it's funny when a MOD jocks your c0ck soooo hard...that they impersonate you. Like I said, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Ty, for making my c0ck just that much bigger...and my head that much larger XDDDD
>Bravoooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Im cool with it!!! We should ALL be Hitler Himself. Let's make a fucking army of ME! CAN YOU IMAGINE IT? FUCKING GLLLLLOOOOORRRRRRRRRIOUS!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha you fucking reject!

Attached: Yas Hitler.gif (330x245, 976K)

Are you impersonating me?
I always talk about muh dick, muh IQ, and routinely embarrass myself... are you catfishing?

>pizzagate
>oldfag

Yeah lol, I think it's great. But no, I would NEVER say squat to agree with you on flat earth...and if you've ever talked to me...you'd know that

Yes fren.
Yes the earth IS flat.
Oxygen is a psyop; cats are secret alien agents; and the NZ attack was shoddy mossad false flagging

Save white, save civilization

>Can't even separate pauses between statement correctly
>...
Lol, it's the nigger version of me. Just 52 IQ points lower XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: Hitler Lulz.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

What the actual fuck is going on in this thread

fuck white people.

That wasn't a correlation. Been on this site since like maybe 2007.

Attached: 1542151739495.jpg (200x200, 20K)

Fucking right! Let's call moots mom! Now, at 6am est!

Attached: Moot Hwacking It.jpg (648x1000, 236K)

I didn't say much about your opinion in any of my posts. I merely said I might of seen you in a flat earth thread but I specifically remember us talking many times in pizzagate threads.
Anyways I don't even know which one of you is the real Hitler Himself anymore..
Kek

Attached: 1542923373493.jpg (300x466, 16K)

Yeah, i just up and told her that jews will say theyre white to hurt white interests, but say theyre not white when it benefits them. Do not hold back on restraints. I just image dumped on her phone with all these examples, she said i was crazy but had nothing to prove me wrong. Struggling against the programming is hard at first, but i could probably crack through hers with enough time

Attached: 1519574246716.jpg (1692x1252, 205K)

Fair enough. I was on /pol in early 2012, but late 07 for Jow Forums. Just thought someone saying they're on /pol since pizzagate and being an oldfag deserved pointing out.

Yeah, im not a faggot. I wouldn't ever talk about cat's either. Cat's are for faggot ped0 'old channers' and women. Doggos are the master-race. But, as always....dlat on your face is the way I prefer you to fail....continuously.

All of this pathology you 'claim' to have...yet you continually fail. It's quite pathetic desu

Attached: Laughing Hitler.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

> muh dick
> XD
Just stop dude. Everyone knows you’re shilling. I’m the true Hitler Himself.

And enjoy your b&

Attached: map-europe-future-muslim-demographics.png (418x477, 175K)

I remember. It was a lot of research going on then. And, im pretty sure that it's pretty easy to tell who the real me is...

Look at that other fucking failure trying XD

> I’m only a 180-200iqer
> 52 points
> exactly 52, not 53 and not 51, but 52!
> so 148 IQ is how I’ll insult you
Kek. Try harder fake Hitler Himself

Enjoy your mommy getting all of those calls after that ban

Its true. The Mossad operation in New Zealand was fake and gay.
>CGI bullets
>CGI blood/blood bag
>Socks on actor change colors inbetween rehearsals
>Audio is not equilibrated and the decibel levels are not consistent
>Glass shatter obviously fake
>None of the pedestrian motorists react to the shooter outdoors firing: honk horns/peel off/burn rubber
>Actors who are 'dead' change position on floor
>Magazine is placed on floor
>Police respond in 30 minutes to shooting
>Man in the very start sees the shooter with 2 guns and doesnt react
>Magical shoes move from the doorway during the shooting

Very obvious crisis acting

Attached: 2673813132.jpg (600x568, 46K)

>dlat on your face
>dlat
>180-200iqer

>Kek. Try harder fake Hitler Himself
Yes, because I ALWAYS talk about myself in the 3rd person...like im talking about someone else XDDDD Ahhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha it must burn your little bitch ass up to know you'll NEVER outclass me XDDDDDD
>Shrimp dick

> ur mom
> XDDD

Exactly! Based leaf.
And the earth is FLAT.
Remember me: Hitler Himself

I don't hold back. I told my mum I think Trudeau should be publically hanged for High Treason and she basically stopped talking to me IRL.
Pretty sure my Dad thought it was hilarious.
I have autism but I really hate these fucking politicians and kikes who are all pedo cannibals.

Attached: 1535658663280.png (680x757, 44K)

> XDDD
> muh dick

>Dark room
>No backit keyboard
>And I really have NEVER given a fuck about grammar...
But hey, it's not like anyone who has REALLY talked to me would know that or anything
>*Shrugs*
I STILL don't give a fuck XD

Attached: Cracking Up SS.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

I called it on Day 0. The proof continued to add up. If you watch the video yourself once you should be able to discern the obvious crisis acting with tons of staged and scripted behavior attempting to look sincere and real.

Attached: 1536940075341.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

That's what I thought bitch lol. Dawwwwwwwwww lol.
>when you jock someone else's c0ck so hard you impersonate them because you have no real creativity yourself
t. The MOD/Janniefag

I hear you, user.
I’m autistic too. The killer is these hormone replacement medications. But I’ll get that sexual confirmation surgery soon and then be my own girlfriend. XDDD. I will miss my 52 inch clitoris though. But now I can suck daddy’s cock and not be a faggot anymore. XD

Bump

Even Russia is getting hit with forced immigrantion

Attached: D2NenzQWsAAPl2c.jpg (1200x952, 213K)

Yes, we used to put Christopher on those same drugs all of the time. We think it's why he used to dress up like a princesss and has a small benis

This thread is the only thread that should be on the front page 24/7.
If you are lurking please bump this immediately.

Attached: 1537153694875.png (400x383, 187K)

Stop impersonating me.
I would never use “t...” incorrectly and call myself a mod/janny.
I’m not retarded and know how to green text.
Try harder shill.

It's true. The muslims and the khazar mafia are slowly invading the Russian peoples home. Not to mention the mongols have a historic presence there too, although saying this you must understand the difference between mongols and khazars and muslims is almost inconsequential.

Attached: 504.jpg (960x960, 99K)

I did sweety, I went back to being my normal old self again. Are you taking your testosterone still? We don't want your internet friends and friends at google to know your really a woman, do we?

Isn't white genocide a form of natural selection
>you've turned into cucks
>your youth has been contaminated with degeneracy
>most of your young straight men argue about political issues on anime boards while Requis sleeps with your women.
Goodbye fren.

Isn't my name, sexy?

Natural selection is a myth.
If you think natural selection is real you are probably not capable of understanding basic concepts like morals.

Attached: 1542639207657.jpg (313x370, 9K)

Umm. Sure, fren.
Try to stay on topic.
Remember: IM THE ONE AND ONLY HITLER HIMSELF ON Jow Forums.

Painfully unfunny. Go fuck yourself

All those
*self bumps

Geez. Wonder why no one else ever thunk of doing that. OP is like some kind of freakin’ double genius burger but with a flag made from a leaf. It’s wonderous to behold.
Have a proper one.

Attached: C5CA564D-EE4B-448E-A38E-4F70E2BEA778.jpg (640x721, 67K)

Attached: 6E8335C7-7C42-46CC-B08D-23F4300AD5D2.jpg (800x600, 57K)

>user our ISP contacted us warning about your posting habits, why do you post "white genocide 30 times per day"

Is that so?

Attached: Janitors.jpg (680x510, 189K)

I like you.
Self bumps don’t work, fren.

Attached: 3A667336-406F-4F1F-8A16-3CC86E23FD0A.jpg (600x892, 167K)

You actually cannot self bump. I'm not doing that bro I'm just posting the general header text.
>Have an ice cold Bangs

Attached: 1537238842675.jpg (501x990, 255K)

No, not funny at all, desu.
And yes, I’ll be able to fuck myself after my surgery (am keeping muh big black dick ooga booga bix nood).

Jannie jannie, can't you see...you're worthless and you do it for free. Jannie jannie, can't you see...you're never going to get an-e pussy

Attached: 360 Brick Scope.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

The SG discord trannies are here.

Attached: 23EBC973-EEF8-456C-A8CC-82EB42413EF4.gif (497x280, 2.01M)

Okay thanks but I know how the site works, I'm just filling the thread with the header text from the previous generals for the lurkers who didn't read the old editions.

Attached: 1535749059475.png (346x326, 66K)

>can't read cursive.
nigger confirmed.

Good man.

Attached: 4FFED982-84E2-4FAA-A8D1-0EF43FDFBBB3.gif (300x150, 621K)

Obviously.
Sincerely,
Hitler Himself

Show pics of it, if that's really you there Hitler Himself. If it were, he WOULD! He'd be photoshopping his dick onto everything XDDDD

>360 no scope
I am honestly impressed by this level of prestige.

Attached: 1540690012744.jpg (1920x1368, 659K)

Show Hitler benis then, I mean...he's posted it a shit ton of times XDDD

Hmm

Attached: 1551401108203m.jpg (754x1024, 139K)

>letting someone fire Hitler's buzzsaw off your shoulder

Fuck no.

Attached: 1551398973281.jpg (500x720, 79K)

>Man can't appreciate an ice cold Oliet Bangs after riding the ride-on John Deere and firing up the grill.
Newfags honestly..

Can you stop posting about cock and balls and shit? Are you mentally defective? Im joking.

Attached: 1541523340072.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

Im honestly Brenton "Double O Mossad" Tarrant himself didn't do a 360 no scope with his super sp00ky p0wers and training XD

Attached: Hitler Check.jpg (489x493, 41K)

Thanks for contributing Based Hungarian.

Attached: 1536805839675.gif (800x800, 170K)

Attached: QgO6oEc.jpg (1200x1200, 1.42M)

i'm from reddit tho

ahh... yes?

Okay. I’m a little shy after my top half surgery... nipples still a bit tender. But... here you go, faganon.
Btw you have a kik or discord? You could join our discord too... we’re all trannies so you’d LOVE IT!
XDDDDDD

Attached: 77D0C29C-DEA5-4FDD-864D-16C4B7756A68.jpg (449x450, 37K)

Checked, yep, pretty sure were all mentally defective here XD But, that's what makes it fun :) And no, I will photoshop muh benis onto everything XDD
>Bwaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha

Attached: Orange Dude C0cked.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

Definitely Italy is suffering the effects of White Genocide, some might consider Spain and other Balkan nations in the Mediterranean also experience this, although I know Croatia is quite hostile to the 'refugees' so they do not suffer so much.

Attached: 1532821493036.gif (540x540, 1.9M)

Lulz, see!!!! THIS IS WHAT I WANT!!!! YOU LOSE!!!! AGAIN!!!!! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE PLAYING...AGAIN!!!! YOUR HAVING FUN NIGGER-FAGGOT!!!!

Attached: Grinning Satan DiCaprio.gif (356x272, 660K)