European Warning Network (EWN)

We are forming a European Warning Network to connect different European groups with similar interests and to counter the oppressive tactics against the Western rise of nationalism.

The Network aims to spread relevant news and information all over Europe with the intent to strengthen our combined effort to defend our land and people. We seek to discuss events, signal developments and inform all different factions across Europe with the same goals. Together we can achieve so much more.

The EWN is on Wicker, a safe anonymous communication app on the app store.

Kind regards,

The EWN

Attached: blacksun.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

me-download.wickr.com/#/version/me
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Drop a burner email if you want to join.

>to strengthen our combined effort to defend our land and people

I COMMEND YOUR AIM AND YOUR EFFORTS.

you glow in the dark

Dont have enough space on my shitty phone for that app and sadly theres no desktop app

We should make a joint effort to discover and map which mosques are stockpilling guns and acting as terrorist sleep cells

Attached: grupo.jpg (541x541, 50K)

been there done that

Attached: 8cdab77c-5548-11e8-b9ac-e4999cc5b719_web_scale_0.522388_0.522388__.jpg (638x333, 75K)

There is
me-download.wickr.com/#/version/me

[email protected]

how the fuck do I do a burner email? can't I just join with the app?

No thanks shlomo.

Attached: b8c96a5ec309f95b56d2d4407591f8f5c8f10b4e54ff555131b0d0caf657e4eb.png (377x414, 52K)

Use temp mail or guerilla mail or some shit, those are burner mails

Some prefer a burner email with more details first, but write to the user [email protected] over the app.

oh okay! sorry, I'm french.

>just install this app that allows up to see your contacts, messages and files

Yes GCHQ, let me get right on that.

Top schizo, its literally just a warning network in case of emergencies or breaking news you dumb fuck

> safe anonymous
> app on the app store

These two are not compatible. Chose one and only one.

Either you are a rank fucking amateur kid glued to his "smart' phone or a glow in the dark nigger looking to honeytrap such amateurs.

> >Drop a burner email if you want to join.

Enlighten me user. Why don't you use the burner email and only that burner email for your grand notification purpose? Not trackable enough? Forget fucking realtime notification, that's not a valid reason. It will only matter to the handful of people close to a happening's ground zero anyway.

>let's start a support group so we can cry into each others man tits over something no one considers a problem but us

You guys are faggots

A fucking leaf.

The reason your life sucks is not because of Jews, or muslims, or women. The reason your life sucks is because you suck at life.

Seriously. Why would you waste time being fucking computer nerds when you could be out there trying to be not a complete failure at life? It's way easier to sit around and blame scapegoats for why your life is shitty but nothing will ever change if you don't start doing something different.

Fuck off Jordan Peterson

Ok I tried. Nobody to blame but yourself now.

alright, make this work i guess. [email protected]

your id is literally WmFaK/LL (white-male female-asian kill). what did you mean by this?

Occasionally I get reminded that people exist who would rather 'be out there', wherever 'out there' is exactly, than just focus on personal projects and self improvement. The truth is, improving yourself and having a good life are not reliant on being 'out there'. I don't need you or anybody else out there in society to do well for myself. People who play nice and are subservient domestic sheep like you are more likely to need to rely on others to get by, hence why you herd so strongly and are so happy to fit into the wider culture.

This is all in general and you could be some turbo chad but I doubt it. You'll either be a troll taking advantage of the convenient leaf flag or some bugman with a life far less than perfect talking down to randoms of the internet for self esteem.
You can't change anybody's mind and you can't prove that this guy is just some loser. Why waste your time here anyway? Shouldn't you 'be out there'?

Here’s your first tip
PREIST STABBED ON LIVESTREAM

Serious question. Is it possible the people of dark age europe finally pushed the lords and kings into the crusades? It seemed like many were willing to go. If this is the case, in the modern age could it repeat?

REASON #1–

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”
REASON #2–

BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)
REASON #3–

BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.
REASON #4–

BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.

boomer tier post

No. Just no.

You swallowed the whole bottle of zion pills fren.
Revelation calls them the synagog of satan.

What have you become, my sweetest friend
When man has to check his own digits before thread end

jews must be really desperate to come to a finnish card trading forum with bots to spam neet with this shit

true true

this is all useless as long as anti white pro muslim, pro immigration traitor governments are in place as in all of western europe. They control the police, the intelligence services and the military and you have no chance against them.

Is that the same thing as the (((Knights Templar))) who some individuals get orders from?
Or is it Europeans that are visible at night?

>our land and our people
Fuck off, everyone knows you faggots all hate each other.

Jesus, that's heavy.
Packing up my shit right now before the anti-terror squad arrives

Attached: 20479778_1938847526397197_3901170183530723735_n.jpg (699x637, 41K)

Sage & Reprot

Attached: IMG_20190322_155320.jpg (3120x4160, 2.88M)