Why do you hate her and her happiness?

Why do you hate her and her happiness?

Attached: Untitled.png (641x538, 599K)

Fucking chads

I hate Trannys but thats a good transition.

Everyday is Halloween

>projecting about being genuinely happy

Found someone who is not genuinely happy

in for bad transitions

Attached: please.jpg (494x519, 32K)

If anything less than clusterfuck is good.

>her
i despise people who accept their mental disorder instead of trying to fight and cure it

His future

Attached: tranny table.jpg (2048x1367, 1.3M)

left to right, user

Look what jews did to him, this is so sad...

Holy fuck hahahaha

Attached: Lw3eWR3.jpg (480x415, 63K)

JUST

imagine the voice

Attached: obama.jpg (634x1024, 210K)

>tfw you caught your dad dressed like this as a teenager...

What a fucking waste. I hate when handsome dudes shit all over their masculine traits and turn into circus freaks. Fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-232904.png (2048x1145, 1.05M)

Because HE isn't really happy. And HE still looks like a HE. And until HE changes ALL 6,500 biological differences that exist between males and females, HE will always be a HE. Trannies are mentally ill fakers.

>mfw his after picture looks exactly like my friend's wife

Attached: 1520868092205.png (395x415, 150K)

100% certain he got facial surgery

Kek

Relax Jow Forums there's always Grindr

Attached: 1551812181962.png (249x249, 85K)

I don't hate him he can do whatever he wants with his body. but he will also be a man.

what will happen to men who refuses to become Feminized or neutered in their utopia

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Fuuuuuuuuuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-070630.png (1928x2048, 1.76M)

No matter what he puts in his body

He will never be a true woman

He has wasted his body and the last option for him to ease his pain would be shotgun to the head

Drug addicts are also happy, why stop them?

It's easy to fraud people that your demented lifestyle is working for you, but such drastic changes are always the result of a deep self hatred and trauma.

When you legitimise these people, you are rewarding their inability to deal with inner turmoil and grief; you are allowing them to self medicate child abuse

racial transitions next, screencap this. wtb

tfw you confuse hate for genuine concern about your mental well being. and then when you confuse superficial airheaded happiness for true mental health. if we lived in the depression era there would be ZERO trannies. fact.

I don't mind the mutilation and psychosis but being coerced by government, business, or modern culture to confirm and accept xir's psychosis is what pisses me off

The 9.0s and better that can't be feminized will be reserved as breeding stock for the elite females.

The rest will be sent to Incel Island (formerly known as Madagascar).

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

He isn't happy.

look at all that soda