Police slam fake firearm hand-in forms

Uh-oh, some tards dun pissed off the po-leece...

Police are seething as the new firearms laws bring with it a host of not-so-funny practical jokers.

Some members of the public are clearly unhappy about the law change, which bans military style semi-automatic firearms and asks for anyone in possession of such a weapon to hand it in to police.

"Some people have decided it is a good use of their time to misuse the form and submit 'fake' notifications to hand in weapons," said Assistant Commissioner Tusha Penny in a statement. "While these individuals may be short of productive work to do, police are not. In the current environment this is unacceptable," she continued.

"These vexatious forms are a huge waste of police time and resources which could be put to better use."

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/police-slam-fake-firearm-hand-in-forms.html

Attached: 1101.png (750x1058, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

police.govt.nz/news/release/update-and-information-firearm-hand-ins?nondesktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're going to work a bit more harder for your donuts if you're going to deny your citizen's right to self-defense.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Kek, nothing better than cucking some cuck country’s law enforcement from the safety of burgerland. Had a blast doing this yesterday.
Come and get me niggers

Can you guys post more of these? Find it quite funny.

Lol we're crashing their servers with memes.

Attached: image.jpg (554x493, 171K)

>literally S E E T H I N G

Attached: image.jpg (667x1024, 219K)

Attached: image.jpg (639x665, 238K)

From their own website

Update and information on firearm hand-ins

Please attribute to Police Assistant Commissioner Tusha Penny

Since Police set up the 0800 number dedicated to the changes to firearms yesterday afternoon, 474 calls were received by 11am.

The highest number of calls received in one hour is 127.

More than a thousand people have notified Police using the online form that they wish to hand in their firearm. This form can be used for firearms which are affected by the changes announced yesterday, or any other firearm, and is available on the Police website.

Unfortunately, some people have decided it is a good use of their time to misuse the form and submit “fake” notifications to hand in weapons. While these individuals may be short of productive work to do, Police are not. In the current environment this is unacceptable. These vexatious forms are a huge waste of Police time and resources which could be put to better use.

police.govt.nz/news/release/update-and-information-firearm-hand-ins?nondesktop

Attached: 1106.png (750x1065, 84K)

Attached: image.jpg (1203x529, 213K)

They deserve it
Designing such a shitty site with no checks to make sure what you put in is valid and not restricting access to NZ ips

>Tusha Penny

Attached: 1551048351211.jpg (300x364, 14K)

>a huge waste of police time and resources which could be put to better use.
the irony has not gone unnoticed

Attached: 1468069626968.png (567x642, 321K)

Attached: owned.jpg (1526x527, 64K)

Vpn brother.

Thread ended well

The news over here made out like it was this mass outpouring of grief as "over a thousand" of these grizzled hunters lined up with tears in their eyes to voluntarily hand in their guns.

Of course they'll never clarify that it was actually over 9 thousand memelords being devilish

Time to go to the VPN wishing well and look for a kiwi ip

Mailbait.info
[email protected]

wasn't the official number of actual firearms handed in by real people at the last counting around 37?

An enterprising gangster could:

Buy a couple of big plastic wheely bins... Green.
Spray paint pics of pistols and rifles on them.
Cut a big slot in the top and padlock closed.
Stick outside a post office or shopping centre.
Leaflet area and tell people to hand in their guns and ammo by dropping them into the wheely bin.

Give received guns to local crims.

>Tusha Penny

She's the swine wearing the tie, but daymn the tart standing next to her is smoking hot!

Attached: 1481140463237.jpg (1240x699, 107K)

Target locked, beginning mass DDOS

Nah that was the amount of houses that this government actually built to house the poor and needy (they promised 10 thousand a year)

Gib big teen milkies.

Attached: Gib.jpg (270x187, 8K)

>"While these individuals may be short of productive work to do, police are not."
Is that why they're arresting 14-year olds for shitposting but can't get a fucking terrorist under control in under 90 minutes?

that's brutal bud, have you tried insinuating that the poor and needy are all foreign? that usually speeds things up

Do they actually think somebody's gonna go "Oh, well, I WAS gonna go shoot a bunch of people, but the cops say I gotta hand in my gun, so there goes that idea..."?

I smoke weed daily and am ok with fags.
Am I stupid enough to take away guns from law abiding citizens?
Ha ha
hahahahahaha
Haaaahahahahahahaha

Cringe

... Dude that girl probably isn't even 16
You have serious issues.

Naw. They did the same thing in Australia and it did pull alot of illegal guns out of the market. Whether it will decrease gun deaths, homicides and gang shootings is relative. However it does however take alot of guns out of circulation. Escpecially when its illegal guns being accepted.

I still maintain that it'd be way more effective to make it illegal to shoot people with guns. That way people who still want to own them can. But what do I know I'm not even a politician

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-113736.png (1232x2048, 548K)

They don't actually give a shit about civilians killing civilians. This was just an easily exploitable excuse so they could confiscate guns to keep the coming nwo safe.

So she has breast implants then or what?

A quick google of Big Tushy the angry assistant commissioner police person

Guy is perv... I’d say maybe not even teen. The foreign creep perverts always perv here.

This is funny, ban military style attack dogs now

Crocodile Dundee was killed over his illegal firearm. That should be motivation enough to opposite.

I love Jow Forums

good thread

Attached: 1552656362656.gif (230x199, 128K)

Fill them out in the names of NZ police officers.

A1 user.

Attached: 1104-3.jpg (1080x940, 141K)

Based and freedompilled

lul to whole thread

> loudener

lmao

It won't matter now that we are becoming an Islamic state legal age will drop from 16 to 6

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-120903.png (720x1280, 94K)

Anyone save any more of those forms from the other thread(s)? I didn’t but now that you can’t submit from abroad anymore I guess it puts an end to the shitposting. I submitted a form myself but I didn’t save that either. Fuck, I’m regretting it.

If you really want to waste their time then send in ones that look realistic

boomer basepilled. Jow Forums memes will be wasted on the swine of this board

fucking kek

*crack*
*sip*
yep, now THOSE are firearm accessories

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 26K)

>forms are a huge waste of police time and resources which could be put to better use.
pottery

A defective looking family.

>we a re working on a method for those of you oversees to communicate with us
Fear not New Zealand, user is way ahead of you

Attached: 24680D2A-05C9-4454-80DC-191ED06EAA99.png (1242x2208, 221K)

Shut your whore mouth you stupid cunt

can we submit one from the states?

with a vpn... read the fucking thread

Whoever can should consider submitting forms based on edits of the shooting. Something like:
>Don't stop me noooooow
>don't stop me CAUSE I'M
>*shotgun blasts matching the beat*
>HAVING A GOOD TIME, HAVING A GOOD TIME
>I'M A SHOOTING STAR LEAPING THROUGH THE SKYYYY
>*mudslime screaming in terror*
>LIKE A TIGER DEFYING THE LAWS OF GRAVITY
>*machine gun fire*

Something that both pisses off and possibly mortifies the cop reading it.

jfc I have no image that suits these keks

Attached: lolooool.png (464x700, 413K)

>john deere lawnmower
>firm handshake

Attached: 1474574608084.jpg (1462x1462, 1.15M)

kek

BASED AND BURGERPILLED

nah we good lol

Attached: Untitled-1.png (291x763, 41K)

DIAL-A-YIELD NIGGA!

I'M DOING MY PART

You mean that 5 head half Maori nigger?
Chimps and gorillas have tits too.

Lets go ladz

They blocked my VPN IP

Holy shit my sides!
Nice work, lads.

>imitation crab meat
>play with trains
He probably has a bunker made from a shipping container buried in his back yard.
I wouldn't mind going over and playing Godzilla and kicking over his trains though.

Lol. Wtf did they think would happen?