You have to admit, commies are way braver and willing to commit to their cause, even when it's illegal

You have to admit, commies are way braver and willing to commit to their cause, even when it's illegal.

Where do you have the fascist equivalent to:
>doxxing far-right influencers
>showing up at every far-right protest
>beating up fascists
>smashing every small business owner's window

You see what I mean? Here's a prime example, Richard Spencer:
>forced to spend $100k annually on security
>nobody would show up at his speeches because antifa would beat you up for trying
>nobody took him seriously after he got punched and cried about it

What do right wingers do?
>make memes
>jerk off to some one-off case in New Zealand that ended up in their guns being banned

You guys are pathetic, really. The whole minority white thing seems a bit deserved.

Attached: antifa.jpg (1400x788, 276K)

A retard throws punches to hit something.

A fighter waits for the opportunity to throw the KO punch.

Attached: MEME.png (500x566, 319K)

DONDALDO BRUMPLAMPFO WILL BUILD THE WALL DONT WORRY GUYS

Attached: 1552743315139.jpg (509x476, 84K)

whoever clogeth the streets and preventeth the common man from his pilgrimage to the megastore, I deem such men as heathens!!

you see confident eyes driven towards goals but what you do not see is the forest for the trees. these men and women are destroying the society we already have, they have certainly no intention of replacing it with something better.

Because (((Conservatism))) is the ideology of being the best goy you can be.

Attached: 65C7FD1C-F419-483E-B733-10365B9BF19D.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

How would you prank niggers if you’re in a white ethnostate?

Attached: 5B161D03-79EF-4218-AD44-810D8F97E11C.png (237x361, 86K)

This is true. Jow Forums is just larp. They can't even organize to catch a pedo.

>pol waiting for the last straw that will spark the civil war

Attached: ezgif-2-2ccf2558957a.gif (445x246, 2.51M)

>doxxing far-right influencers
far left retards get doxxed constantly. the issue is that most activists on either side dont have actual jobs. i would argue that this is more prevalent on the left. look at modern "journalists" the media has become overwhelmingly left wing because only trust fund leftist faggots can afford to work for literal pennies, whereas right wingers often have too much pride for that sort of thing.
>showing up at every far-right protest
we almost never protest, so thats not exactly hard
>beating up fascists
: ^ ) the one time we bothered to take to the streets en masse in leftist central antifa niggers got their heads busted in.

charlottesville was cops + antifa vs the far right. jerk off over that if it makes you feel better, commies and traitors will get what they deserve in the end.
>smashing every small business owner's window
yes and this is why everyone hates them.

do we really have to have the Days of Rage talk every single time one of you retards shows up refusing to understand global infrastructure?
rightist action is not supported by infrastructure - ergo, it will be autonomous, lone wolf, low budget, high punishment
rightist terrorists become inmates, leftist terrorists become bureaucrats

Yeah because commies have the support of corporations and politicians

They're just the dregs of society my dude.

What do right wingers do.

Work and support our family

Never seen these people in my life pretty sure.they are paid actors.

you say communists don't play by the rules and just want to get into power no matter what it takes? wew, what a redpill

>They can't even organize to catch a pedo.
this. EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER SAID ON THIS WEBSITE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN SATIRE COMEDY AND I DO NOT CONDONE NOR ADVOCATE FOR THE SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENT UNARMED MEN AND WOMEN.. MEMES ARE FINE BUT TO UNIRONICALLY SUPPORT LITERAL TERRORIST ATTACKS IS TOO FAR! IVE BEEN STAYING AWAY FROM HERE AND THE SECOND I COME BACK IM BACK IN A FUCKING LIST PROBABLY BUT I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH NZ SHOOTERS ACTIONS.

If we did we would be called nazis and look bad

Attached: 992286FA-1F1C-48DD-A6C9-69A37570FB9F.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

lol nice autism mate. I hope you take your meds on time.
Don't quote me ever again schizo faggot.

>what do right wingers do

Win elections all over the west, unlike you. Monkey skulled brain dead nigger.

>3/25/19

>prevent fascists from doing fascist things
>trying to get into power

Attached: david-hasselhoff-true-survivor-150417-tease_18ba6f60a2c750cdb92f00b0c94d5085.jpg (2500x1407, 536K)

Good luck winning any elections once we've forcefully diversified all the states.

Attached: Che_Guevara-wikimedia.jpg (380x285, 17K)

You've got 10 seconds to name a more stupid race than niggers. 10, 9, 8, 7....

Daily reminder: Neanderthal use to have a sophisticated economic system while niggers didn't posses a monitairy system until 1867. Before 1867 the only niggers who didn't live in nature like monkeys where slaves.

Attached: Expanding Brain 23032019112427.jpg (678x954, 114K)

I'm guessing you can fit a fire extinguisher in your ass.

Can someone post the webm of the german commie being faced about his "good night white pride" symbol?
That would end the thread

Attached: DfCOQ8DW4AABeoH.jpg (900x1200, 133K)

>You see what I mean? Here's a prime example, Richard Spencer:
>>forced to spend $100k annually on security
Hahaha good night whites. Antifa is the most powerful race

Attached: 1547167669964.jpg (400x400, 83K)

>anarchist

the dumbest of all left-wingers, over domesticited left soy_boy thing he can survive without a nanny state to protect him 24/7

Your side organise to steal wealth, and you call that bravery.
You brainwash kids into leftism, and call them committed.
You lose elections, despite rigging everything in your favour, then protest against losing.
You think the end justifies the means.

Literal nigger-tier scum.

The thing is you guys gained power and pool libertarians and neocons in with the actual fascists. I know many, MANY people that just liked their guns and not paying too much in taxes (“hey, blacks suffered a bit, I don’t mind welfare or even mild reparations”) that are now full blown racists that support the NZ shooting.

Shits beyond fucked. There will be no peaceful resolution because of you people.

Yeah that isnt actually how fighting works

AntiFa are the foot-soldiers of international finance capitalism tho. They are the establishment. They are an irregular army, but they are backed by the state implicitly. Low quality b8 m8

Attached: IMG_0441.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

maybe richard spencer wouldnt need to spedn $100k on security if he didnt betray literally everyone he ever worked with

sucks to have to pay for what friends might do for free. fucking faggot.

It's easy to commit felonies when the police has orders to do nothing against you. Sage.

commies aren't braver, it's just supported the elite
shit if natsoc was supported by the elite, you would see the same shit

Absolutely.

this. EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER SAID ON THIS WEBSITE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN SATIRE COMEDY AND I DO NOT CONDONE NOR ADVOCATE FOR THE SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENT UNARMED MEN AND WOMEN.. MEMES ARE FINE BUT TO UNIRONICALLY SUPPORT LITERAL TERRORIST ATTACKS IS TOO FAR! IVE BEEN STAYING AWAY FROM HERE AND THE SECOND I COME BACK IM BACK IN A FUCKING LIST PROBABLY BUT I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH NZ SHOOTERS ACTIONS.

Our boot on the commies neck, for the rest of all time.

Just like Uncle Adolf foretold.

Communists have support from the elite. The left is the elite within society, along with their janissaries "on the margins" (Communists, gays, blacks, etc.). Until you recognize this you have a flawed model of society.

It's hard to call them brave when they have always had mega-rich Jews and royalty backing them.

Commies are fighting for a cause worth fighting for