Thoughts?

Attached: 20190323_121310.png (720x762, 514K)

Jews be a-Jewin.

HEE HEE

its true what she's saying, even the victims admitted they felt more like Jackson's boyfriend ,than victim. but holy fuck does that come off sounding evil

The mother of all kikes supports pedophilia, no surprise here

The Jewess is "defending" him while also "throwing him to the wolves". Notice how she doesn't defend him in the legitimate sense of the crime. Notice how she doesn't outright "throw him to the wolves".
With Jews like these, who needs enemies?

>the violent rape was no biggie cause they eventually became adults without committing suicide

Attached: 1546086876776.png (568x454, 367K)

oven dodger

Hollywood becomes a more obvious den of evil by the day, it's not even trying to hide it any more.

CLOWN
O
R
L
D

What a creepy disgusting whore.

And looking like an extra from the Evil Dead while at it

Attached: demon1.jpg (1238x1000, 181K)

The things that convinced me documentary were the pcitures of MJ at parties with everyone with a hot model and him with some boy. Litterally everyone knew if you think hollywood is normal.

they knew and they were thinking the whole time "lucky kid"

Kikes are attempting to normalize pedos, its everywhere, you've all noticed, the schizo posts here about defending MJ for being "based" and "hating jews" is part of the deception. all to make you feel sympathy for rock spiders.

and the mask fully drops off

slippery slope is not a fallacy

>jews defending pedo's

so the MJ thing doesn't matter because "his sexual needs where his sexual needs"
kick me
kike me

Who? What? What kind of shit tier post is this?

Barbara Streisand

Op here, must be the lack of children to eat "that did die from it"

pedo and bestiality acceptance are coming next

love is love

isn't that streisand?

Yeah

That thing is not human.

GAS ALL JEWS

That's because the victims were groomed by a sex predator ffs.

If this is real then... fucking hell. They need to burn. All of them.