The NZ shooting was a universal test, maybe the final test before judgement

The NZ shooting was a universal test, maybe the final test before judgement.
IF you
>shared the shooting
>made memes about the shooter
>did not feel remorse or empathy
>shared videos/glorified the shooter in any way
you are doomed. Way to go.
If you spoke the truth or did not act negatively at all, you will be saved. Nice work.
God works in mysterious ways, but they're so obvious to those who can see.
You had such a clear choice. The end is near and you are given one last chance to see the truth, and you throw it away?

Attached: Giotto_-_Scrovegni_-_-27-_-_Expulsion_of_the_Money-changers_from_the_Temple-660x350.jpg (660x350, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dsyk56_lJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh look a jew is trying to speak for god.
TYPICAL TRICKS SHLOMO

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Shoot a Jewish child.

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Jesus recommended killing people that hurt children. This suggests that death while not ideal is not exactly a mortal sin within the right context. Catharsis is not promotion or advocacy, and you're right that ultimately that is between God and individual. But you seem to come off very black and white about it all.

Gentiles dont have to follow the law, but the law is still good. Curses will shift however, the winds are changing.

I come with a sword
Give unto Caesar that which is Caesars

>speaking for god
>not a sin

I was already doomed for being a straight, white, not crazy conservative male. I've lost the compassion for human life. The left has chased it out of me.

>You had such a clear choice. The end is near and you are given one last chance to see the truth, and you throw it away?
don't talk

nothing is easy

>Pretends to divine the will of God
Into the fire you go

>(((universal test)))

you understand that islam is the religion of the anti-christ, yes?

nice blasphemy you've got there. Jesus Christ said "I am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except by Me alone." Repent now and seek the Lord, you workers of iniquity.

Attached: 1540796878264.jpg (1920x1063, 840K)

>God works in mysterious ways
ya so god shoots up a mosque and kills kids so he can decide if ur worthy of heaven.
Stfu OP you stupid nigger

islam denies jesus died for humanity.
and someone died in his place on the cross.
why support them?

Christcucks never cease to get dumber and more delusional.
You have the clear choice to stop believing in sandnigger fiction, or else continue as a worthless slave of the enemy.

Attached: aluhut_400x400.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Fuck christcucks, this is a roman board. Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

take your suicidal empathy cult and shove it up your ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dsyk56_lJg

Just get right

Attached: Light1.jpg (4608x2566, 2.26M)

>your post
>absolutely cancerous
Pick two
Salvation is not by works, and certainly not based on whether someone memed about a happening.

Jesus did not say that he was, he said, "I AM", Is the way the truth and the life. So who is, "I am"?

Blessed is he who repays you

as you have done to us.

Blessed is he who seizes your infants

and dashes them against the rocks.