The power of Islam

Quran 23:44 "We sent them propaganda, they did not believe our propaganda, so we divided them, and then killed them."

We are dividing you right now.
Join Islam and be saved.

Attached: Quran 23_44.png (670x269, 5K)

I'd rather die, you filthy shitskin.

How is your space program?

top kek

I need to know where these type of threads are coming from, show your flag kike.

Attached: 1539525271743.png (719x720, 800K)

I'm dividing your moms ass cheecks as we speak. "Inshallah bookie bookie abu" to you.

When we take your space program, we'll tell you.

>We are dividing you right now
we already divided you.
it was called 2001.

You know if you defeat the West you're removing the wall that protects you from us.

We will find your mother.

Attached: 1488593019179.png (861x914, 88K)

Which translation is this?

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: Cave_Ghost.png (960x2870, 495K)

OH AKHI WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS YOU KNOW NIGGAS OUT HERE DONT LIKE THAT

Attached: Sturmtrumpen_Wojak.jpg (250x301, 15K)

They're too dumb to fight back.

No keep making everyone angry. The reason you remain alive is due to the illusion of society that everyone lives in that your people are slowly chipping away at.

The most violent people in crisis times are the ones who are the least violent during peacetime.

>Historical facts
You know when there are similarities between Sumer and Egyptians and the bible, you're clearly reading twisted history in a form of a religion.

>"The most violent people in crisis times are the ones who are the least violent during peacetime."
>forgets that the purpose of the united nations is to uphold peace
No shit we get angry during war, we cant fucking fight khafirs during peacetime

bit biased, your just butthurt that we are mass-emigrating to you

dude you forgot to leave out the shutterstock

>No shit we get angry during war, we cant fucking fight khafirs during peacetime

The rule applies to everyone as well. Don't think you're special, that you can inflict pain on others without retribution.

You have double-standards and are obnoxious about it, so it's not surprising that your grandparents, mother and possibly any sisters you have will be sent off to concentration camps. You target the weakest, least likely to fight, so we will do the same.

You can die being cradled in your fathers arms, baby boy.

Attached: 647f28abe90d6914fb93bdb2e327f54b1f2e10093b080e41b0bbfbd4c6db7aa3.jpg (810x814, 110K)

>win by surrendering
This is some "If you kill your enemies they win" tier shit.
More and more people are waking up to your bullshit too, I just hope it's not too late

this is why I fucking think the united nations is retarded baka

>More and more people are waking up to your bullshit too, I just hope it's not too late

For the West I feel it's too late. But the Muslims are sitting on a tree branch and slowly sawing away the stem, they're eventually going to fall into a lake of reptiles that is; the rest of the non-white world who aren't as altruistic and moral.

ragheads in outer space..

why are you guys talking this obvious bait meme flag?

I really dont understand you Muslims that hate the west but live in the West. You are being offered so much potential and opportunity and you're just squandering it.

These Christians allowed you Muslims to enter their lands, given you equal rights, allowed you to join them in education and civic life and yet you spite them. Even Muslims treat other Muslims like shit.

How do the Arabs treat Pakistanis or Bangladeshis? Or Indonesians? They're all Muslims yet they treat each other like slaves.

Sure your grandmother invite me into her home and treat me well and feed me full. But I will still send her off to the torture chamber.

he's not a muslim.. don't trust any meme flag

he's clearly a shill

Maybe you should question the reaction instead of the pretense.

The thing is, Islam its self is a spectrum based on the interpretation of Islam, this is why I think we Muslims kill each other and others aswell, you could have a moderate majority in a country like pakistan, but have severe radicals based on Islam attacking them because they arent on the same part of Islam as you

Islam is a false religion invented by the Catholic church. The Bible even predicted that Islam and Mormonism would be brought about by satan masquerading as an angel of light hundreds of years before they existed. To have a 100% permanent ticket to heaven, all you have to do is believe that Jesus Christ, the son of God, died for your sins and was resurrected three days later. The Quran contradicts the Bible and itself.

>That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - Romans 10:9 (KJV)

>For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.- Romans 10:4 (KJV)

>But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. - Romans 4:5 (KJV)

>He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. - John 3:18 (KJV)

>He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. - John 3:36 (KJV)

>For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. - 1 Thessalonians 4:14 (KJV)

>For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures. - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (KJV)

>And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. - 1 Corinthians 15:17 (KJV)

>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. - John 5:24 (KJV)

Attached: KJV080_1--front.jpg (1200x1200, 450K)

Based and redpilled.

>gets bombed from middle age to bronze age
>actually thinks he is wining

We parted away from our religious systems and rejected that god was over any human being, your culture did nothing in this regard.

yeah like you don't the majority of your kind your self.

islam can't be subverted? what are you scum islamic scholars doing those with the mob rule behind them have power of interpretation.

when, I join, I join the core that will kill you as the kufr and heretic you are.

Attached: kufr.gif (314x177, 491K)

I divide your wife's legs every night

Islam is a very confusing religion you should fuck of

Attached: 1553192481187.png (405x294, 11K)

Funny how all those countries are shitholes.

>similarities between
A "similarity" doesn't make the Bible false, the Bible is recorded events vouched for by the real persons who wrote the accounts of what happened historically.

And people chosen by God under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit to write.

>" For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." 2 Peter 1:21

Notice it is "holy men" and "holy Ghost" as written in the King James Bible.

Attached: kjv1611.gif (284x280, 5K)

And what then? You shitheads would make a hell on Earth. Under your guidance, the rockets wouldn't even take off. Be a realist: you muslims are a product of long lines of incest. Your IQ is demonstrably lower.Your greatest achivement is goat fucking and a bunch of terror attacks. Low quality bait.

Attached: xd.jpg (952x672, 41K)

Ours is entirely fake. Have fun! Love Israel

>religion gunna save us n sheeit
Eco-fascism is going to save us