Are there any other incels here? How do I stop being one?

Are there any other incels here? How do I stop being one?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1_Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ[1].jpg (320x427, 28K)

fuck yourself

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1553347722070.gif (376x282, 3.04M)

Get ugly girls. Most incels are probably just picky

Attached: 1525398295902.jpg (2881x2643, 2.73M)

Attached: 1540183390244.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

rape

>the flag
>the post
the reply
you best start believin in shill threads

yer in one

Attached: 1544972865688.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Being white rhyme with Incel

Attached: White man.png (412x493, 237K)

STOP:
masturbating
playing video games
smoking cigarettes
eating junk food
smoking weed

START
making money
reading
productive hobbies

yeah, date a chub. go across or below.

Attached: 1543203716811.gif (500x500, 989K)

What's wrong with my reply nigger?

Just be more confident brah

Attached: Dw2f4aEUUAAVsjg.jpg (1100x1054, 87K)

EZ mode with no lifting:
Get a nice haircut. Something that makes you look a bit dangerous and edgy.
Get some nice designer gear.
Make sure your skin isn't all pasty and pale. Maybe go to a tanning salon, but only once or twice.
Then do a big fat line of cocaine and go out.

I wonder who's behind that post?

Attached: Dn5FjBeWkAce_Uf.jpg (255x255, 14K)

"-ite" and "-cel" dont rhyme at all wtf

Are you indian or hapa?

He's a jew, don't confuse him with objective reality.

Attached: jews_have_no_souls.jpg (448x734, 82K)

Have anybody already said- go to gym?

Attached: IMG_0176.jpg (398x587, 38K)

>tanning

B..but I heard it prematurely ages your skin.. is it worth it

Steroids.

Attached: zyzztransformation-1.jpg (560x442, 36K)

If you’re fat, lose weight. If you’re skinny, bulk up. Force yourself into social interactions with people until you can talk to a girl like a normal human being. Treat everyone with respect and decency. That’s all you need, faggot.

I was till I aged 22. Then I decided to take a grip on my life — I used to socialize, hit on girls, work out. And finally I fucked a roastie. Truth is — overrated, it costs too much and the reward is pathetic, which is why now I’ve embarked on a new life journey — own business in IT. Feels good. I’m 26
>inb4 5’6’’, ugly, based incel

Unless you are extremely ugly like the picture in OP or just plain disfigured inceldom is a mindset and not a symptom of your physical attributes. Most incels are incels because they come across as pathetic, unengaging, unconfident, uninteresting, just people not to be taken seriously let alone people women want to be with. This can be changed without lifting so much as a bell-bar. But many need some physical boosting to pump up their confidence. Others can do it by self identifying an image within their own frame that works and by simply growing some balls and a bit of conversational nous.

Wow I hadn't thought of this absolute shit show of a human being in a long ass time. He never was able to quiet the cynicism and insecurities inside him, even at the end when his own warped perspective on health and wellness kill him. Well, guess I'll take a fat shit out of my turgid asshole now.

Oh, and shower. Don’t wear clothes with holes in them.

It's not tanning. It's just not looking gaunt like you've been sat in your bedroom all day.

Get a haircut, lift weights, eat more, go to the dr, make sure you have no major problems and get prescribed testosterone, get a job or go to school, ?????, profit

One thing that makes me laugh is how guys whine about girls having make-up in their corner and how it can elevate a five to a seven or even eight. A lot of guys don't realise that with a few simple tricks they can also unlock a far better look than the half-assed, sloppy way most guys present themselves.

I dont have the pic but that guy LooksMaxxed and turned out decent. Someone post it.
You'll make it if you actually try.

>incel
It's not celibate if you're masturbating