How can he provide Universal Healthcare and student loan forgiveness without raising taxes?

How can he provide Universal Healthcare and student loan forgiveness without raising taxes?

Attached: 1553141690103.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Fuck yo loans, nigger!

Attached: image.jpg (470x309, 47K)

He can't. But once he's in power it won't matter. Taxes will skyrocket. His own retarded supporters will scream and shout but their cries will fall on deaf ears and they will understand what we tried to tell them all this time.

He can't. The Democrats and Republicans both work for the capitalist class, it doesn't matter who is elected, they will both do the same thing.

More debt.

Yeah, just lower the price.
If your scholarship system is hard, only the smartest will pass.
Culture should be free, or at least affordable.

He is depending upon the sheeple and gib me’s dats to believe his Jew lies. Low IQ fluoride stare idiots love this tool. Meanwhile he keeps laughing all the way to the bank.

Attached: FC252A5F-1EFA-49B7-A577-C5699F5F88C2.jpg (76x125, 2K)

he's going to ask the banks nicely for debt
forgiveness, amirite.

>without raising taxes?
Who said anything about that? Yes of course he’s going to raise taxes. Mainly on the wealthy, but the plan is to raise them

Attached: CD0EFF73-1A5D-4834-9A92-56CD2B2E1698.png (2000x2000, 578K)

He won’t do any of that... what did he pass while as a politician?

Universal heath care is garbage and would turn heathcare into the VA
fags with student loan deserve what they got

I would rather have universal income where i could just buy good health care instead

can someone post the bee movie bernie meme

>How can he provide Universal Healthcare and student loan forgiveness without raising taxes?

By raising taxes on billionaires, dumbass. Why should they get free ride and skip paying their fair share of taxes?

>Child care
Why not raise wages so most Americans can live a nice life on one income? Oh yeah, politicians are just corporate shills.

where did his millions come from, he was unemployed till the age of 42 but has 3 million dollar homes and drives a car that sells for $106K?

instead of raising the taxes they should close the tax loop hole. how come amazon doesnt pay taxes?

I work at an Amazon warehouse and they do a shitload of charity shit. It seems forced but I'm pretty sure if you do enough charity work as a business it basically covers your taxes. We're talking a new charity every month. Don't know if they are embezzling the money or not. Probably.

Easy. Give 1 trillion to Israel

>I'm pretty sure if you do enough charity work as a business it basically covers your taxes.
Are you retarded?

Maybe stop spending so much money on endless wars and Israeli welfare???

>mainly on the wealthy
LMAO, bernouts will deny their taxes go up until the very end. Not only will the average person's taxes go up 8-10%, their care will be rationed off.

Oh that's right, half you guys are unemployed basement dwellers, so you son't have skin in the game, do you?

That would be bad for the Free Market(TM)

Attached: 1815261D-5939-4057-BF18-558B50124025.jpg (474x566, 159K)

His supporters would claim "tax the rich".

>(((Quantitative Easing)))

Moar usury goyim. Unless you are some kind of racist.

FUCK USA AND FUCK ISRAEL

The national debt hasn't been real since we got off the gold standard. The government has as much money as it says it has, and there is nothing forcing them to offset their spending with taxes or debt aside from laws they themselves passed.

The Treasury doesn't operate like a scaled-up version of personal finance; your tax dollars aren't going into some giant bank account that the government uses to pay its bills. Instead, when the government spends money, it creates it out of thin air, and when you pay your taxes, the government is just destroying those dollars. Taxation only exists as a means of controlling the monetary supply.

In the golden age of American capitalism (1880s-1920s), women did not work, and were housekeepers. The problem isn't capitalism, it's feminist ideology.

Attached: 20180512_stfu-768x432.jpg (768x432, 52K)

He cant provide
either with out destroying the country and your freedom dipshits

YOU CAN'T

ron/pol/ speaks the truth

read about "modern monetary theory" because it's where we're going

wow 40 years! and that must mean pre 1880s like 1700s all the way to 10000s BC women mustve been working so much that the "golden age of american capitalism" couldnt possibly have happened until all women were made housekeepers in 1880 because before that for over ten thousand years capitalism was being ruined by women working and not being housekeepers AMIRITE???

Attached: stupid.jpg (318x240, 16K)