Kid-free places please

I know we're all supposed to be touting the 14 words, but can we have some kid-free places please?

Everywhere is fucking daycare and most kids are worse than chimps. Outdoor gyms, skateparks, restaurants, museums, airplanes, trains, I'd like to spend some time without the stress of dealing with other people's psychotic brats.

No manners, no etiquette, total free reign to do whatever they like because "think of the children".

They have playgrounds to play in but now everywhere is a playground, there are practically no adult only places that aren't strip clubs.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (364x400, 30K)

If you don't have kids in your house then I would suggest trying to have good time at home

>parental exhibit A

The stroller ruined society.

Just go to the gay bar and be gay

Attached: image.jpg (634x679, 91K)

As long as they're white I don't see the problem.

be glad you don't have to deal with niglets and spiclets. I'd suggest bars, clubs, concerts

I dont give a fuck what race the little shit crying for hours on a plane is

Babies are worse than niggers.
What the fuck have they ever contributed to anything?
They are useless.

Attached: thinkingbabby.jpg (1000x680, 77K)

On point. I go to an art gallery and they're there with strollers, WHY? The kid is a potato, what do you think it's going to get from the exhibition?

>I'd suggest bars, clubs, concerts
Apart from the concerts that's giving the jew my money because alcohol is involved.

I'm hoping this was irony

My kids behave... Been told many times in public. I run shit. Im a parent not a persom with kids. They are taught to behave from day one and we reinforce it every day.

On point. I go to an art gallery and they're there with strollers, WHY? The kid is a potato, what do you think it's going to get from the exhibition? You have a kid take it to a fucking playground.

>I'd suggest bars, clubs, concerts
Apart from the concerts that's giving the jew my money because alcohol is involved.

I'm hoping this was irony

5 kids BTW.... All huwhite.

Buy noise canceling headphones.

I respect that, and you and I both know it's not you this is directed to but the bulk of children these days are feral.

I have no problem when they're like miniature adults, but most are worse than chimpanzees.

Those are all gay or filled with violent sport worshiping retards. Only place to get fulfillment is in Jesus Christ and reading the word of God.

Attached: 98734274.jpg (460x352, 44K)

No. Fuck you. White kids aren't the problem. They aren't even seen or heard anywhere in public. I want to see white families every time I leave the house, Shlomo.

you know who did this snow-nigger

Attached: 1552656928582.jpg (557x490, 98K)

I'd rather just support the idea of no child allowed airlines / flights.

Ever since the government has been giving money to people to have children the absolute worst people in society are spitting them out. It's about the money, not about being good parents.

Attached: yes.png (500x535, 490K)

They do better tricks than dogs after a year or two.

This. We need to see twice as many kids as adults, it would mean that there is hope for the future.

I'm game for sound-proof compartments on planes. There's this stupid idea that children should not have to adhere to the same rules as adults cos MUH CHILDREN.

Well you can always swim, if your a healthy adult,

Babies eventually learn.

Or I could just support airlines that offer childless flights, gapetard

Library, gym and pub m8.

Looking at the current state of society if they're not disciplined as children then they most certainly won't.

Flights flying outside of normal hours, they shouldn't be fucking up their kids sleep cycles like that anyway.

>Library, gym and pub
Children, children and yet more children. This is my point, a couple of years ago you'd be right but now all the rules have been disposed of.

Not to mention the problem of altitude pressure within their skull
cant exactly give them gum to ease the pain
its basically child abuse
dumb fuck parents

Please do and do what you can to not make it any harder to raise a family, the rest of society and governments are doing enough to inconvenience people who want to raise healthy well adjusted moral children. They really don't need to be vilified.

>poland
Uhhh

Give me all the kiddies you can bring them over to me and I will keep them busy not too young though I prefer 7-11

You dont need to be taking your kids on a fucking plane trip while they are babies to raise them as well adjusted moral people, I hope you realise how many people want to literally strangle the little shit after hours of high pitched whining
Deal with the fact you're not young and single, idiots that go on plane rides for holidays while they have a literal infant are fucking duds

>I go to an art gallery
faggot Polak, lel. Must be hard for you.
>inb4 parental exhibit B
stay mad, nokids.

It is child abuse, it's people that don't really want to be parents but they have children because to them it's a status symbol. Because they can pull the MUH CHILDREN card at any convenience.

>You dont need to be taking your kids on a fucking plane trip while they are babies
I can't find justification for this either.

>children
>Germany
Hi Mehmet

Uhg, how dare people take children outside, just to bother ME. Cant they see I'M trying to have a good time? Why don't they care about how annoyed it makes ME?

Stay home or go to a bar faggot.

You think the parents enjoy it? People have obligations. If you want your children to be surrounded by their family then it might require travel. Once again a $75 pair of headphones would solve your problem, if other people living their life is such an inconvenience to you

>no kids
Epstein’s island.......oh wait they go there but don’t come back

[le Lenny face]

Attached: pedobear_gif.gif (202x370, 78K)

You're the type of idiot that thinks everyone has to deal with your kids bullshit because you dont want to give up single life
Go play with some soccer mums

You think thats anyone elses problems but your own? You chose to have sex, you chose to have the kid. Deal with it cunt, no one wants to hear your little shit whining, its rage inducing and you're opening them up to psychological trauma when people snap over it and abuse you

well done dumb shit

Please tell me what your two year old that leisurely shits himself at will is going to get out of a Turner exhibition.

It's fucking hilarious that people with kids tend to space themself out from other kids because they're the "wrong sort of kids".

People with children don't even want to sit next to people with other children because "it's too noisy".

Its child abuse, it should be legislated against for the sake of the child.
At least there is child free airlines and flights, at some point it will be standard and you will have to fly special airlines if you're so insistent on moving a baby via plane

I hope they enjoy being stuck in child friendly airlines into the future where they have to deal with pitches they arent tuned to love.

>where they have to deal with pitches they arent tuned to love
I don't even know what this means, pitches? mile high club? You've lost me.

the pitch of the babies cry, mothers are more tolerant of their own children

My son was potty trained by 18 months because im not a lazy shitty parent.
Raise them around culture and mentally stimulating things to shape them into the person you want them to be. Start early.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-191604_Chrome~2.jpg (539x728, 107K)

Why would I go on a plane with underage children, ever? It's not necessary and I wouldn't inflict the stress on a child.

This is the same stupid shit millinials who dedicated themselves to being wine aunts bitch about.

Well I suppose if a fella like yourself is court ordered to stay 500 meters away from children, it might be an hinderence on you. You fantasize about strangling children, and their parents are the problem?
Talk to someone who can help you get over yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (522x456, 53K)

I am not suggesting you personally would user, I am chastising those that do.

And yet you haven't explained what they would get from a Turner exhibition.

You have children, good for you but ffs take them to child focused places, there's plenty of them about, many of them are free.

Nah its a rational adult reaction to idiots that bring infants onto planes and think that people arent thinking about kicking them into the ocean after strangling them after a few hours of high pitched crying. Go fuck yourself, soccer mum. There is no reason you need to take a baby on a plane, its not anyone elses fault that you got pregnant, and no one gives a fuck about your little shit other than you.
t. will have children soon

One step away from suggesting I am an incel but unsure because I obviously use air travel enough to hate idiots like you who take infants on planes.
Enjoy the fact that childless flights and airlines are not only a thing but are growing, roastbeard.

It's like getting a tit out in a restaurant and not covering up, they do it for attention.

You're obviously using a specific and personal example of something that upset you.
I don't deny that there are places you shouldn't take young children, but you should probably just get over yourself and move on. There are a million little reasons as to why someone took their kid somewhere, just know they didn't do it because they were hoping to piss YOU off that day.

Attached: 1552588521790.jpg (832x960, 179K)

>but can we have some kid-free places please?
it's called work, pole
but i guess daycares need their toilets scrubbed too, so i guess you're just out of luck

Maybe a funeral to attend, or a wedding, or a sick relative. Some people actually have a family bond. Once again, noise canceling headphones, you can save yourself the stress that normal humans living life causes you.

Its the next step above abortions for the sake of single living. Complete disregard for the fact they are now mothers with a responsibility to an infant, and probably shouldnt be doing a lot of things they used to enjoy, like taking long flights on planes that force altitude pressure pain and potential damage to such delicate minds. Its definite child abuse.

I dont fly on planes. But if you think it's a natural reaction to froth at the mouth because a kid exists near you, get help.
No one gives a fuck about your feelings other than you.

My room is a kidfree place :)

Well I'm a father of four, so there's that. I hope that society is kinder to your children than you are to others.

Attached: image.jpg (500x616, 77K)

Really, there are so many reasons as to why they might have to take their baby on a plane. I really doubt anyone WANTS to take their baby on a plane, but there are times it really can't be helped.

>Tfw my baby only cried on the first month because I punished it by pinching it every time it cried.

I have example upon example upon example user. If I'm paying for use of a space I want it to not be invaded by things that shouldn't be my problem.

Everywhere is a fucking a creche these days.

The issue is much less the child itself but the brain-dead parents that don't reign them in.

Child free airlines, child free flights. No one has to spend more for the sake of your little shit. The fact you would risk provoking men into abusing you in front of the child or worse still, the child itself (verbally) for the sake of a holiday? Mothers like that should have their children taken from them by child services

>because a kid exists
Nice to see how you cant acknowledge the problem, that you think a child crying for hours is just normal, that its akin to existing. Maybe thats the existence you chose, but no one cares about your little shit. Child free airlines and child free flights along with the promise of more = get fucked, cunt.

I am not an idiot that will be taking a newborn or infant onto a flight.

Well I isolate and cripple Jewish kids so I half understand you.

I couldn't care less about child free airlines. Its pretty amusing that you think it would upset someone though.
No one cares about your feelings. = get fucked cunt.

Oh you really NEED to go to a funeral / see family / holiday? The only real justifiable reason is some sort of life saving medical procedure that is only available somewhere else that needs a flight. Instantly would cut down on 99% of children on flights. The market is there, its growing, people given the chance opt to fly free of the non stop crying. Fuck the little shits.

Now thats parenting

Thanks user. I can't stand that or when parents take infants to movie theaters and get surprised when the baby cries after getting absolute bombarded with sound and vibration.

This. For the worry about the kids getting sick alone. Those parents are under a great deal of stress. If you are an adult, get the headphones, you have an equal chance of sitting next to a boomer that won't shut up, as a child. If flying is so stressful to these child haters, they need to take responsibility to mitigate their own discomfort. Families are the future.

>takes them to horror flicks
>why do they wet the bed?
Somebody send me back to the 1960s

The worst is family holidays. The kids are the center of everything now, as if the holiday was making them into a deity.
It's just pathetic. And the kids will probably need drugs to cope once they hit 20 and realise their life is over.

Obviously you are upset because you have been fighting me over it for a few responses now and have also mirrored my insult which is basically a guarantee that it got under your skin.

I will reiterate
Child free flights will become standard because there is a larger market that doesnt want to listen to some little shit whine for hours than not.
Inevitably child friendly flights will be the exception.
womp womp

this is what i do. Fuck going out. What's out that's so great? Bars that sell overpriced alcohol? Clubs that play shitty music and attract shittier people? Movies are all shit.

You are all massive pieces of shit for hating on children . Enjoy hell you fucking shill kikes

It's not your problem. Its the parents problem. Youre just making it about you.
There is nothing that you could ever do to change the fact people take babies places. This is just one long retarded blog post better left on kikebook.

Attached: 1552588152578.jpg (236x310, 15K)

>ban
>kids
>skatepark
OP needs to stop being a fag. You're getting old. Old men ride bowls and pool. Leave the street section to the kids.

Yes, there are a lot of things that you can enjoy with a child free life that are better put aside until they are older when you do have children, lots of immature people dont want to accept this so they put their kids in scenarios that pisses basically everyone off, including the kid in some capacity.

Go to the pub m8

>Do you really NEED to take your child to your mother/fathers funeral?

You're just an asshole man, get over yourself.

> The fact you would risk provoking men into abusing you in front of the child or worse still, the child itself (verbally) for the sake of a holiday?
You really don't see that you are the problem personified. Take a Xanax and sleep through it. Go ahead and abuse a man on a flight in front of his family. The flight will be better off without you. Your nobodies hero user, get a grip.

I dont hate children, I just hate the dumb cunts that think they can act like they are childless when they arent. Your kids can go to hell

You are an astoundingly obnoxious loser. Given that 1. siring children is the primary motivator in life, and 2. that their presence annoys you, I would say 3: you're the problem. If you cant stand to be around unruly children, which is their natural state of being due to the fact they are brand new and still learning how to behave in society, then you're the one with the problem.

Get over yourself.

Are you that fat fuck always starting threads with pictures of the huge amounts of food he's cooking, btw? If so i am not surprised to see this sentiment out of you. You incredible faggot.

Attached: 1536793790592.jpg (469x514, 90K)

Fuck all children

I don’t do that fuckface and I use a few special methods these days called kindness, compassion, love and understanding. Something most stupid fucks In clown land don’t seem to understand. No wonder we are all fucked .

So you have no real need, got it. kek

No, the problem is your little shit whining for hours.
Remember, child free flights are inevitably going to become standard because there are vast amounts of people that would choose to not have to listen to your little shit whine given the chance.

Pretty simple
do you want a flight filled with screaming children for hours?
or do you want a flight with no children

hmmm I wonder what most people would choose, real mystery here

I agree. It can also psychologically damage the kid depending on the situation. But people today are becoming more and more conceited. Parents prioritizing their wants over what's appropriate for the child is just a repercussion of that.
Parents should still go to the movies and maintain a healthy relationship, but just get a babysitter for a night. It's expensive, but it's better for everyone.

doubt you'll ever have kids you poofter cunt. i would say thanks for killing the white race but it's probably better that a gay cunt like you never breeds.

> Fuck all children
Are you Jewish? That's what a Jew would say.

Okay. Again no one gives a shit about child free airlines. If it makes you feel better then use them.

Fuck off, everyone hates being ear raped by kids in public, fuck these parents that not only bring their kids but then refuse to move their kid away when they start screaming or crying. Thats why I always death glare the parents to shame them into moving the kid. If that fails complain to management

Fine dining restaurants, of course.
Or are you too poor for that?

Cry harder bitch. If you hate it so much drive a car.

>lzV1tke3
You would, fuckin freak

So many immature man babies in here. Maybe you enititled bitch tier little faggots are the real problem ?

Nope we can't!
In this era the kid is king and dictates its parents' way of life and anons' too.
I'm so fucking glad I don't have any sprouts and won't.

Attached: yuyu.gif (250x141, 1.75M)

>Child free flights
Or save the money and buy the noise canceling headphones once. Why don't you take care of yourself.

People that do it are retards.

Even better is if you still have a relationship with your parents since babysitting is both expensive along with runs the risk of strangers with ill intent being left with your kids.

Yeah I bet you want to believe that so you dont have to deal with the fact that normal people that use air travel regularly for business or holiday actually fucking hate your children screaming to the point they fantasise about strangling them

Child free flights and airlines*
Coming to be a standard soon enough ;^)

Hahahaha so triggered, kys dumb fuck idiot that takes your kid onto planes and then thinks others are in the wrong for not wanting to listen to the little shit whine and cry for hours on end
No one likes or loves your kids but you
In fact some people actually hate them :)