Paki here . Am I better than niggers ?

Paki here . Am I better than niggers ?

Attached: image.jpg (300x169, 26K)

No

You are a nigger, so no

I vote yes

Even niggers use the toilet

Slightly.

Can't wait until the poos nuke your nigger ass.

it seems the only bad pakis are ones from the UK

Yes, but you really should compare yourself to other peoples and not animals.

Yes but you still aren't white

No.
i'd prefer a nigger over a paki

Yes but you're all faggots
nigger detected

There are some pakis at my local burger king who do a good job, but I would be very amused if india nuked you, not gonna lie.

We hope the hindus wake up and take back paki land

OK, Haifiz.

For Ever.

sandnigger, sandy assed nigger, pakinigger, northern poo ape, homo goatrapus, Rotherham Welcoming Committee, Drone Target, useless muslim cunts. I could go on but now I am already bored with your b8 thread

Virtually no Pakis look like that. The only group which is mostly fair-skinned in pakiland are the Nuristanis, who don't even speak the same Indic languages that Pakis do.

>Am I better than niggers?
Is that really the standard that you want to hold yourself to?

No but you can redeem yourselves by flushing the poo from this world.

Let the rolls of nuclear tipped paper fly

Barely

No, but better than 99% of euro cucks.

You're not at the same level as they are but you're still in a disgusting category that I want nothing to do with.

Yes

Yes

yeah

No

I'm gonna say yes in IQ, but I do worry about exploding. I'd have to know more about the nig before I take the risk.

This, now stay in Pakistan.

yes. everything is better than niggers, except jews, who are objectively superior and yet worse in different ways.

This. At least you can train a chimp to use the toilet. Can't say the same thing about poos

Pakis are worthless filth an the Hindus need to wake the fuck up

The IQ of Pakistan is below the IQ of Nigeria so no.

Meanwhile pakis are busy converting and raping the ancient Hindu kalash people that look like whites in Pakistan.