Nightclubs are an incels worst nightmare

youtube.com/watch?v=RlAImnD9kVY

Your bluepilled better looking friends invite you out to the club, telling that you that it's going to be great experience, and that loads of slim hotties will be there that could potentially get.

So you dress up in your nicest clothes with a fresh nice haircut and some shoes you brought from armani exchange.
Before you enter the club you have a few shots of alcohol to get pumped for the night, you wait in line outside the club, thinking yourself that this will be the best night ever.

You get into the club; your chilling at bar until it's gets packed and more girls come in, your friend encourages you to approach her and that he will wing man you. So you go in confidently but you get rejected first time yet your friend got a kiss, second time you approach same thing happens, your confidence Is slowing going down the drain,

Then the third time goes you get reject then you lose it, you go come back to the bar drinking and standing at the corner with the losers seeing more taller handsome guys clean up

By the end of the night, all your friends have the club with a lay? You sorry buddy time to cash up for that long journey home alone
Your fault you weren't born good enough

Cliffs
Don't go clubbing, if your ugly gymcel instead, at least girls won't reject you there

Attached: a63facb9e91f3c2706645c886f71017b9a1d93c097be46a4386bc34aa87d83a6.jpg (1077x1627, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgN1R_63WEc
youtube.com/watch?v=ydhcjoi8DoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W93QsORXb_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 75K)

okay i wont go to nightclubs. im not mainstream attractive

>"tried to rob"

a girl like that walked up to me once on the street and she said out of fucking nowhere "my boyfriend committed suicide can you help me". I am a fucking autist so of course I said to her "I tried that once I wouldn't recommend it" and walk away quickly. Then I was punched in the back of the head by the "dead" boyfriend it was a fucking scam. They tried to steal my shit and only stopped harassing me when I got to the front of the hospital.

Cunts. Cunts are fucking everywhere.

Sorry that happened to you brother.
I deal with those same people.

It's like a natural protection system, because all the bad women to be with all congregate there too.

Those people will live downward spiraling lives of iniquity. A void forms inside as they pull away from Gods Omni-benevolent source.

Get a nice Sikh girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=DgN1R_63WEc

You will live a wonderful life.

Attached: mandate of Heaven.gif (435x314, 23K)

I support these threads
Well done lad
Females in combat sports is cringe tho and not very entertaining.

Pretty stupid when MMA fighters think they're invincible on the street. Here's a video of 2 male fighters, Maiquel Falcão and Kauê Mena, getting the shit beaten out of them by some untrained guys they picked a fight with at a gas station. Some guy picks up a piece of wood and hits one of the fighters in the back of the head. Eventually they both go down and take severe beatings. Kauê Mena had permanent and severe brain damage from the attack:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydhcjoi8DoQ

have you ever been to a club? Your describing what 17 year olds aim to do at the club . Me and my friends go to trip out to strobe lights and get shit faced. You attract the women by looking like your having a good time without em

fuck off normalfag

>Fighters getting brain damage

Wow how totally unexpected! Shock! It's almost like they could have devoted their time to better things.

I don't like clubs, I used to enjoy it somewhat but alcohol is extremely degenerate. I prefer to be sober. I'm focusing on building my career and my body.

Why didn't fight back?
C'mon man, start shadow boxing if you're insecure about your ability to defend yourself.
I start doing that at 14 and within a year i was kicking the shite out of everyone.

this is why we need guns so people like this die

>Get fucked up and stick muh dick in a hole
Degenerate.

>he tried to rob her
>all robbers are incels
>all polish people are robbers
>all polish people are incels.

Honestly, it made no sense anyway, I sat there for a full minute reading around in all that test, I got no sense or context of what it was about, lol.

Attached: 23478348923.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Its always amusing to watch sentient meatbags perform all manner of mental gymnastics to feel special and superior in comparison to their fellow contempories. You are nothing but an insignificant blob of mass that will soon fade into the peaceful embrace of the eternal void you were so cruelly yanked out of when born. In the end, from the lowest of incels to the richest of Chads, we're all walking chunks of flesh and water, slaves to our baser instincts and destined to slowly rot to the point where taking a morning dump becomes a Herculean chore. The fact that you banged some coked out roastie will not earn you any special treatment from the graveworms that will inevitibly geast on your decaying bodies, so why bother?

Doesnt matter if you are good looking or not really, clubs are for niggers and roasties. Its the irl version of instagram, women just go for the (you)'s

nice read. I comprehended everything you said yet im low iq.

youtube.com/watch?v=W93QsORXb_g

Clubbing is boring. Find a girl worth a damn.

Bold of you to assume I have friends.

at this point it's not even bait anymore, it's just leftist fantasies.

tl;dr but yeah, nice trips.

>Goes clubbing to pick up trash-chicks like trash-normies.
>dosent go clubbing just to take drugs and spazz out

meh normie trash

>off topic shit

>DUR "INCELS!"

Stop making these useless off topic threads and stop bumping them. This has nothing to do with politics, take it to Jow Forums.

it's the journey that counts user, not the destination

How old are you, faggot?

Sorry forgot to sage the off topic nonsense. Saged.

Go to gym, problem solved. You must be monstrously ugly to get rejected even after hitting the gym.

clubs are for low-class no-integrity degenerates
if you ever go to one, even off peer pressure alone, then you deserve every bad thing that has ever happened to you and will ever happen to you in the future, including (but not limited to) being born ugly and dying alone
with that clearly stated, a thread died for this redditnormie shit, sage

Those digits killed OP, good riddance!

Plenty of out of shape guys get laid in clubs. It wouldn't hurt to be fit, but its certainly not a requirement. OP is probably just comes across as painfully autistic and awkward.

this thread sucks and you should feel bad for making it

Fuck off

Nice job projecting your insecurities everyone

>I tried that once I wouldn't recommend it

Attached: 083.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Attached: 5c304bbd7c664.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

if it's ok for a UFC thot to beat the shit out of an average and small looking man for trying to steal from her is it ok if I beat the shit out of a girl who tries to take money out of my wallet? Will I get praised on twitter too?

>he expects pussy on one night of clubbing

i fail to see the problem here

How old are you user? You have to be uberchad donkeycock X to open a convo in a club without girls in your group. Bring girls, any girls with you its x10 easier then.

Ayyyy, do eet!

Attached: Elbow.gif (322x175, 1.76M)

Based and funpilled. Everybody who's not trying to have fun with their mates at a club is in for a bad time.

What the fuck even is this thread? If i wanted to go to a club id go to a strip club. I dont play your stupid whore games. If i got rejected three times i wouldnt sit in the corner id fucking leave. Youre all sorts of stupid.

ive seen countless ugly fucks get hookups at the clubs, its more so of being at the right time and right place and it especially works when the girl is drugged or drunk as fuck, seen so many incels hooking up i have to think they roofied them lul

Flag checks out

>drinking alcohol

Ouch, ouch. BTFO'd by a leaf.

Is this the story of your Friday night, OP?

Attached: 1492197462798.jpg (1024x745, 131K)

Haha what?
He's speaking truth
Hit the gym, get fit and swim in pussy.
That's what OP is promoting.

Sorry you couldn't get some puss, Pierre

Attached: 1511833242308.png (650x650, 13K)

She can beat me up anytime :)

Thats why you always pack a knife so any assholes can feel the consequences.

>take drugs and spazz out
meh degenerate trash

>better looking friends
I'm the best looking one of my circle.
>invite you out to the club
I decline, clubs are hives of degeneracy.
>loads of slim hotties will be there that could potentially get.
Don't care for casual sex, not interested.
Sorry can't be arsed reading further.

learn social skills, loser

It doesn't matter how much a woman trains, an average man going apeshit on her should be able to easily destroy her.

Attached: 1534156621483.png (596x799, 514K)

Men should get fit just because it's redpilled. Good for your health, testosterone levels, etc. More likely to be able to stomp the shit out of another guy if attacked. Being attractive to women is just a bonus. Good form is critical to not fucking your shit up though.

Who fucking gives a shit about Womeme?

If you actually care about them then you should alch yourself

How the hell is it possible to lose a fight with a woman?

Let me tl;dr this post for people.
Clubbing is degenerate and you will end up alone or with modern trash.

Attached: 1537495393664.gif (540x550, 706K)

>females in combat sports is cringe
I used to agree with this, and for the most part I still walk away to cook, get snacks, and other shit will the women are fighting. BUT, they are starting to knock each other out, and tap eacho other out. The days of sweaty gross manly women going 3 rounds over and over and over again is just about over (though I'm still never surprised when it happens)

Yeah, it happens. Listen to what the gracies have to say about street fights "The best fighters turn their back, and run". Sounds wimpy, but this video is a perfect example of why. You could be a 265 lb heavyweight champ, and get stabed, shot, ganged up on.....it's not worth it brauh.

>doesn't live in USA
opinion discarded.

>be ugly incel
>go to club with 4 other ugly incels
>meet 1 beautiful THOT
>give medicine in drink
>all friends get laid that night too
>drop girl off at hospital next day and go to work

western girls are fantastic

Attached: 1545830793738.jpg (890x1024, 171K)

high iq post
>memeflag
Well..... above average any way.

>monstrously ugly
How about short. If you are under 5'10 (and at that height you better be ripped) then it doesn't matter. I was my high school's cross fit champion, I've never lost a fight in my life, yet I still can't get a date to save my life purely because of my height. I'm watching women all start to hit the wall, and the robot 1000 cock stare look they give me as my stock goes up is pretty damn satisfying. Every single one of them is getting roasted.......fuck if only you guys knew how bad my town of 20,000 people was.... 5 guys ran the entire shit, and fucked all of the women (all of them are heroin addicts now, at best just raging alcoholics)

Yeah, I've never been to a club. I've been to bars though, and had pretty much the exact same experience. When a woman pats you on the head like you are a child....there is literally nothing that you can do about it. I've just started to say "If you saw the way I played drums you wouldn't treat me like that" then if no one is looking I splash my drink on their face an d leave.

You need to take a load of fucking drugs user, otherwise don't go.

Attached: 1544029429993.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

As my sensei used to say, there's no defence against an ashtray in the back of the head

What a cringe story. Sorry to disappoint, but way more than 5 guys were getting laid.

Last time I went to a strip club was a pretty fucking good time, I have to admit. It was my birthday, and it was the night that Conor Mcgregor got choked out by Nate Diaz. Me and my buddy watched it at the strip club, got shit faced as FUUUUCK. I kept asking strippers if I could spank them because it was my birthday, and pretty much all of them said yes. My homie bought me like 6 lapdances, and at the very end of the night when I was literally like NPC autopilot level drunk, one of them gave me her number, and woke me up the next morning with a smiley face text. I blew it unfortunately, but it was probobly for the best. She thought that I had money, and would have just tried to fuck it out of me.

Am I supposed to feel bad for these women?

Short is a state of mind user

Attached: kingofmanlets.jpg (306x591, 55K)

5 guys fucked all of the girls, and then they married losers in far far away towns where their reputation as Chads whore couldn't spread. I'm not saying other guys didn't get laid, but they got laid by girls that had their cherry busted by one of the 5 chads. I honestly fucked the hottest 2 girls in town after college, they were barley even fucking legal, and everyone was jealous of me. A girl from my class told me that she could suck cock for hours after I was showing off the pic to everyone in the bar.

Imagine the right one's dicksize

Good meme lad. If you are serious though.....then I'll just point out the obvious. He's fucking loaded.

I'm ugly and skinny and only 5' 9" and I take home a chick any time I got out with that purpose in mind.

You have to pick your target carefully, and you have to have an unconventional game if you are not conventionally attractive.

Will you bag a 9/10 Stacey who is there to get bred by a Chad? No. You aren't a chad. She will be surrounding herself with gorillas all night long. Stop aiming for her.

Secret is to get them away from the music and their friends and the testosterone dripping dance floor and then you just hit them in the head with a brick. After that it is easy to take them home, as long as you planned your escape route.

Attached: 1551569505104.gif (200x200, 1.53M)

>doing things for women

This is how you fail

You sound like a redneck from a redneck environment.

That's why you need to carry pepper spray/expandable baton/knife/gun with you.

You know, there are "those" clubs, bars and then there are "those". if you go in to 10/10 clubs, then no wonder you can't finish as a 6/10.
stay in your fucking lane

>not looking her up and down then saying "I can see why"

I'm a published author, 130 IQ, I went to the best music conservatory in the world, and I'm now a deans list philosophy student. You sound like a bitter jealous faggot.

I don't like nightclubs, the few times I went to one I got bored to death i believe that's the reason why I am a 22 years old virgin

this post reeks of incel
French muslim faggot probably
>AX shoes
they dont make shoes you lame
if you cant pick up women its because youre not good at asking questions
Whats your name
Where you from
Whod you come with
what are you doing after this
can i give you my number

there ya go faggot

in a small town your options are limited
in cities, every shit goes

saved. this is a new copypasta

Don't rob people you stupid ass?

>5562781th incel thread

Reminder to filter all threads containing the word 'incel' through the catalog page

there is a night club "area" down in the seedy part of town, I will go later and just dance my shit off
you will wonder how many regular girls hit on you if you show up multiple times, talk to some regulars for social proof and just don't give a damn

Attached: australiec.jpg (600x600, 95K)

I'm ugly and I got a date with a white girl next weekend. And I'm currently talking with an Asian chick as well. Both via a dating site.

Granted they're not 10/10s. More like 5/10 or a weak 6/10, but it's not as impossible as you incels make it seem.

Yeah ok, fucking try-hard. Why the hell would I be jealous of some redneck beta bitchboy?

I never understood the point. I am unironically chad and every-time i have entered a club I felt disgusted and just saw a bunch of insecure whores with no respect for themselves. It's FOMO at the end of the day; clubs are just rampant degeneracy with girls you should stay far aware of. Every time I have entered one, I have immediately regretted it.

Then become fucking loaded. Women go for confidence, tall guys are often confident (as are loaded guys), but short guys can do it as well if they stop obsessing over their height. I'm 5' 6" and I've had plenty of women. I'm sure I would have done better if I was 6' 2" but it isn't a race. The only ones with a major problem are uber-short ones, 5' 2" and below, becoming a millionaire is the only option open to them.

yawwwwwwwwwn. I'll tutor you for $200 an hour if you want, shitskin. I really can't work for any less, clearly you will be quite the project.

Lmao

>got a date
Don't brag until you cash in fag. Dates usually suck.