Who is in the wrong here?

Attached: 1495126232777.jpg (938x844, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Carthage_(698)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1540416883650.jpg (487x209, 34K)

Being a tribal is not that bad because civilization causes disgenics.

>Who is in the wrong here

med subhumans because they let nordicists steal their history

i remmember arguing with a swarthy dark arab greek about his ancient history, and he did everything to prove that his country was blond, he kept posting fake pictures of ancient blond greeks
and i was like wtf dude? you don't look like them
meds are stupid and snow nigs are taking this opportunity

Attached: italian identitarians 100%.jpg (1200x900, 468K)

The difference between the two from an outside perspective is astounding. On one hand, yes, Greece and Rome and the likes peaked at false gods and had fallen to ruin very quickly, never achieving anything more than bronze and cathartic civilization.

Western Empires strive to continually better themselves, to this day (minus the emotional ideology that everyone is equal, when in fact no one is) and had surpassed the roman empire shortly post inception. Truly both marvelous societies, however if one picked up where the other had left off the world would be a better place.

Meds in the states are the biggest racists towards Mexicans like myself. It's like they have to prove something to the white man. They do so by being very racist towards Mexicans because a lot of ignorant whites confuse MEDs for Mexicans.

true and i don't blame them

for exemple i hate Pakis, because they larp as us and ruin our image

it's the same thing for meds with mexicans

when a spanish med find that his language and culture is being destroyed by spics, and that the world assosiate him with spics, ofc he would be angry and racist, so they generally be racist

That's such a stupid statement. It has more to do with their appearance. Look how many people speak English or French in the world. No body confuses a Haitian for a French Man or a Nigerian for an Englishman. False equivalency.

Fake and gay

Whitey has always been hyperborean and inhabited and advanced every where they went, this is seen with the highest castes of every brown/yellow society being white, because they were most valuable and actually the ones that brought about innovations.

Plus Germans like most europeans were just Romans that moved North

We're missing alot of history because they want you to think Whitey had only slightly better than brown civilizations when we were infact the influence that allowed them to create civilizations to begin with, we have found blonde and red haired and blue and green eyed mummies on every continent dating back past 5000 years. Water is a highway, not a barrier, and Whitey traveled everywhere.

Enough with this Divide and Conquer shit

Fallen angel serpent seed. Read your Bible.

Attached: Zulu-Shaman-Credo-Mutawa-Mzungu-Aryans-compressor.jpg (680x405, 68K)

>the highest castes of every brown/yellow society being white
Maybe if by white you mean pale.
>Plus Germans like most europeans were just Romans that moved North
If this was true Germans would speak a romance language.

Also, there are almost no Spanish people in the United States. So most of the MED racists are Italian or Greek. Moreso Italians. I've had a couple of Greek bros, it's funny cause I look more "white" to white people than him. Seriously though, I love getting tans. Fuck the pigskins and cumskins.

Spain was founded by Swedes called Visigoths who also sacked Rome and raped all the roman bitches.

The Egyptians were erecting structures many times larger than anything the Romans made thousands of years before the Romans existed.

The Egyptians peaked before the Romans, we peaked later.
Who will peak next? Wait and find out.

Attached: 1541925369609.jpg (792x1024, 135K)

Romans and Greeks had blue eyes and blond hair like you modern day Scandinavian until they were raped by Muslim subhumans.

fuck you nigger

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

I doubt that since they lived in hotter climates where those adaptations would have negative effects.

ignore braindead nordicist assholes

U WAZN'T WUZZER.

This means we should be frens with Ivan?

remove that german flag

pajeet

you aren't funny

You can doubt as much as you want.
Even historical statues of Byzantine leaders had blond hair.
And that is even more south.
It is all Arab subhuman raping that spread the dark shit.

moron

Attached: snowniggersbtfo11.jpg (1766x741, 302K)

The vast majority of Byzantine murals (statues don't tend to be in colour) have brown hair and dark eyes

ok Pajeet

you can go home now, the internet cafe will close

you did your job well today

Attached: average indian.jpg (286x401, 13K)

>Pulling your hair out over a modern concept of race.
>Not taking the cultural imperialist pill and thinking like the ancients.

Race in the past was poorly and loosely defined. Differences between people's were defined along linguistic, cultural and religious lines. This is more important and ultimately deliverable.

The ethno-nationalism pill is a 300 year old ruse by elites to try and get you to fight people who are practically the same as you just because they want to continue to benefit politically or materially from the brainwashed masses.

Sicilians were hit the worst.
Their own "Macho" culture is a weird copy of Arab behavior. (It seems to be in their genes)
Even north African Berbers hav lighter features than Sicilians.

>Their own "Macho" culture is a weird copy of Arab behavior
You're just a cuck, like the rest of your incompetent race.

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (850x400, 81K)

WE WAZ EVERYONE

Attached: 39a.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

>Modern Italy's military history.

And I'm French.

Based.

Modern day (southern) Italians have nothing to do with ancient Romans.
They are a completey different race.
You can see that in how they organize their society: with Mafia!

Does man number 4 look like an Arab or Semite to you?

Attached: debunking myth.jpg (320x158, 11K)

>Modern day (southern) Italians have nothing to do with ancient Romans.
Have you actually read any of the history of Muslims invasions of Italy? Besides Sicily they controlled two or three cities on the mainland. Along the coast.
The Lombards and Normans didn't change the genetics that drastically either.

>Modern day (southern) Italians have nothing to do with ancient Romans.
have you been listening to a thing I posted you icemonkey? Not like you would understand.

Attached: nordkekes.jpg (572x1199, 167K)

>arab or semite

fix your post and i will reply

Riddle me this:
If the Nords were the founders of Rome and Greece, and those civilizations are evidence of their superiority, why didn't the Nords build anything of note, or have any civilization, in their own homelands in Germania and Scandinavia for the next +1000 years?
And another question: who are your sources that the Romans and Hellenes were Nordics?

Attached: Symposiumnorthwall.jpg (1393x442, 132K)

>this thread

Attached: 1427147278374.jpg (450x578, 163K)

>Even historical statues of Byzantine leaders had blond hair.

Surreeee........

Attached: Byzantine-Emperor-Justinian-Mosaic.jpg (640x428, 198K)

WIR

Attached: 9JX-cv-N_400x400.jpg (368x368, 24K)

i hate germanics so fucking much

Attached: snowniggersbtfo2.jpg (908x1112, 548K)

I don't know what you're talking about all I see is Aryans.

Attached: byzzaboos.jpg (1012x435, 197K)

> Clearly shows blue eyes
And this was even more southern than Rome.

Definitely no Turks there!

And speaking of the Byzantines, here is a statue of Constantine the Great. He was born in modern day Nis, and, as you can see yourself, had very distinct Dinaric features.

Attached: Rome-Capitole-StatueConstantin.jpg (2448x3264, 2.45M)

Fine does he look like an Arab/Semite? The answer is no

its just coping, the truth is germanic barbarians where getting slaughter 99% of the time during the romans rein. along with the rest of european peoples

This is some crappy trolling. I'll quote some Plutarch from Sulla's Lives
>whereupon the soothsayers declared that a brave man, of rare courage and surpassing appearance, was to take the government in hand and free the city from its present troubles. And Sulla says that he himself was this man, for his golden head of hair gave him a singular appearance, and as for bravery, he was not ashamed to testify in his own behalf, after such great and noble deeds as he had performed. So much, then, regarding his attitude towards the divine powers.
Literally says Sulla was the only blonde in Rome.

>south italy got routinely invaded and raped by vikings and scandinavians
>THEY LOOK LIKE MOOOSLIMS CUZ THE MOOORS RAPED THEM ALL HURR DURR NOT WHYTE
>it's always germans, nordic countries or britons that say this
>mfw

Attached: 14416234718477.jpg (252x252, 6K)

The Romans were actually pretty advanced for medicine. Without machines they still had anesthetics, and similar surgeon tools. They also had cosmetic surgery for older people whos eyelids block their vision. They were great at Architecture and it wasn't until the modern age that we were able to make large domes like the Romans built.

why don't i look white then?

Attached: eye.png (295x272, 150K)

Why do all these posts focus on Ancient history? Why does no one point out that while Meds may have done more a millenia ago, they've been dwarved by Nordics for centuries.

Imagine that the first society to build a stone building was the Medboo people. Since their great accomplishment, the Medboos have done nothing, literally nigger tier. Other societies have circumnavigated the world, gone to space, split the atom, etc. And the Medboos still live in squalor in their stone buildings. Would you faggots worship them just because of your illogical "the firstest is the bestest and nothing else matters" standpoint? Its clearly just a pathetic cope.

Attached: 1533092002120.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

>meds are chinese, all look like eachothers

brainlet post

also from your own pic, he clearly look different from the other two blondes, and if you post an arab (implying arab is a race in first place), he would look close to the arab than to the other blonds
you didn't make any point here

Attached: med phenotype.png (658x642, 398K)

Steep curvature of the forehead, dark hair. These are not Nordic traits, but, again, Dinaric or Med ones. They fit , and, once again, the ruler comes from Western Balkans.

Attached: Justinian.jpg (414x381, 123K)

>fallen very quickly
Greek city states were around for 1000s of years, Rome was also around for over 2000 years. Rome was founded in 753 BC and fell in 1453 AD. Rome Had Iron, our legal system comes from Rome, most of our languages come from Latin and so much more.

Pit northern Europeans against southern Europeans and Christians against Pagans. Divide and conquer.

Because you are a feminine skellerbone. Seriously bud, hit the gym. You look sickly, you post in these threads every time. I wonder if you aren't inbred like a Ptolemy.

Egyptians are a meme, Pyramids aren't even impressive, and would even go so far as do say they are on the low level of architectural achievement, and that's why so many ancient nations around the world built them, they look impressive but aren't.

His face shape is more similar to the blondes than to a pure Arab from say Arabia with a huge nose and curly hair and so on

Also they don't claim to be blonde Nordics but rather Med Europeans who are their own proud civilisation not Arabs or Scandinavian

No it wasn't Visigoths made a failed state and got the entire region conquered by Muslims.

If the Nordic /germanic admits that he was a barbarian his whole sense of superiority and pride falls apart, he has to admit that he is nothing special this of course makes him mad with rage.

Attached: 1551884456852.jpg (1600x1048, 549K)

Three or four different germtoid tribes Sacked Rome Visigoths included. They also made the failed state of Carthage that muslims easily conquered.

This hits the nail on its head.
Still, it also indicates that modern day meds are most likely rape babies of arabs.

Attached: 3wzuv3lm969z.png (2048x1228, 818K)

So the Nords raped the Nords and were subsequently raped by niggers?

>Carthage
>Muslim
please tell me you're trolling, Regardless Carthage wasn't a failed state it fought well and lost, losing =/= failed state. Visigoths were so inept the Muslims just walked in and took the entire Pennsylvania with hardly any fighting.

>pure Arab
no such thing
>with a huge nose and curly hair and so on
those are the same stereotypes about the meds

Attached: great levant.jpg (1236x1856, 757K)

The most impressive aspect was the logistics of building it in 2,000 BC. Also, they looked much nicer when new.

Looks like the Byzaboos retook the city briefly but it was the Vandal who weakened the area for a century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Carthage_(698)

All the fucking smallheads ITT

Attached: 1553045956233.jpg (960x1280, 128K)

Darkest Meds with middle eastern DNA might look like the whitest middle easterners sure but in general they look like different peoples

medshit that was in my class 2 years ago

she is only considered white because she lives in new york.

Attached: olivia.png (532x528, 404K)

Does being this retarded come effortlessly to you?

Look at the bottom image, look at the terrain, learn about how adverse the fucking climate and weather is in those regions. The meds themselves couldn't have recreated the top image in those areas, quit being a spastic.

Attached: CVVw8yMUwAE3H7c.jpglarge.jpg (514x585, 74K)

>Mexican
>Turkish flag
We are just everywhere but Mexico, huh.

Attached: Londinium11.jpg (1031x607, 225K)

Looks European to me.

Feudalism that lasted until the 19th century completely destroyed the southern spirit. The south emerged from this a nation of peasants of which they still are. How can you ever expect democracy to thrive if you've never had an educated middle class .

for every person that says that there's 6 or 7 more that say she looks like a mestizo.

You must not really be british.

More like Castizo maybe. Mestizos are much browner

Was going to troll the guy I replied to, but I gave up.

still saying italians are white is like saying mexicans are white. They share more in common with italians than actual whites.

Mexicans aren't Italians. Spain itself will be more like Italy

The family, passion, drama, romance? No efficient German sex?

your post doesn't even make sense..

but looking at here i think you are just trolling

It wouldn't surprise me is all, got Family in Switzerland, Germany, Japan, and fucking Norway of all places. I don't even know what drives a man from near the equator to travel that far.

many mexicans have italian ancestry

>catholic
>shitskins
>organized crime
>both oppressed by countries to their northern border
>good food
>flags are similar

Says the man not showing his country flag

>says the portuguese behind britain flag

no differences

both of us doesn't represent our flags

I actually know Italian people. They do not look like half Aztec/native Indian Mexicans

>That list

Attached: enemy bait.jpg (625x560, 161K)

the ones here do

Attached: nyc.jpg (2000x2486, 664K)

Jeez, I never saw it like that. But I guess.

Attached: Efficient German Sex.png (257x425, 160K)

I heard the ones that went to America were often from Sicily and were the mafia types a lot of them

hence why everyone hates us

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 51K)

poles are jew/mongol/hapa mutts

Attached: polish mongol.jpg (482x720, 275K)

lol

>clean cities full of polite people
#NeverAgain

Rather Asian blood than black blood personally

>Who is in the wrong here
D&C kikes

Attached: 17401A-364x260.jpg (364x260, 17K)