King Charles?

Hello there, Britbongs. I just had a thought and wanted to see what you tosses had to say on the matter.
> the queen dies
> Charles is to be coronated and made King
> God save the King, and what have you
How would the left react? Specifically the intersectional feminists? Isn't a KING the epitome of patriarchy? How strong of a push do you think the misandrists would make to delegitimize the monarchy? Even if one asserts that the royal family has very little power, the mere notion of a King would likely be too much to bear for these people.is. the death of Elizabeth the death of British royalty?

Attached: prince-charles.jpg (800x450, 138K)

From my burger understanding, no one likes Charles because he’s a buffoon.

They'll talk about abolishing the monarchy, as usual. The Bongs won't do it, Canada... might.

If this country becomes a Republic I will fucking revolt.

I understand something similar to be the case. I have also heard at times that the royal family is not held in the highest regard in general amongst the Brits. However, I am more curious as to the response and subsequent moves made by the lefties in regard to the monarch becoming, specifically, a man. How could they ever accept or tolerate it?

they're all g*rman pedo commie scum, dont expect her majestys subjects to do anything though

Would this just mean Canada would leave the Commonwealth?

No, India is a Republic and a Commonwealth member. The head of the Commonwealth technically doesn't have to be the monarch also.

It just means we'll succumb to another level of degeneracy and that the Frenchies in Quebec will take another swing at independence.

> The head of the Commonwealth technically doesn't have to be the monarch also.
This, I did not know. Burger I guess

but yet you voted donald j trump into office.

Charles will abdicate fairly quickly and pass to William.

Most people wouldn't know that. It's just done for historic reasons, the Commonwealth doesn't actually mean or do anything except for the Commonwealth Games, which is like a mini-Olympics.

>Commonwealth
its literally just to help the british royals sleep at night.

"There is no set term of office or term limit and the role itself involves no part in the day-to-day governance of any of the member states within the Commonwealth"

>no one likes Charles because he’s a buffoon
No-one likes Charles because they are mindless buffoons and blinded by the Charles-Diana interaction

He isn't next in line retard, he married that horsed face twat on the left who is a commoner.

Prince William is next in line.

Will he fuck abdicate
He has coveted the role for decades, he's tried hard to get mummy to give up the throne
He's been working hard fighting Royal aides to get his camilla crowned queen consort(lame queen 2.0)
Big Willy and Kate gonna have to wait a while cos chuck is in pretty good shape for an old geezer

And markel will never get a look in, I don't even think this pregnancy is gonna go full term
Philip would stand for having a darkie grandchild

Bongs killed their last real king in 1649. Anything that was after are a cumrags of kike bankers.

You ask the people of cornwall what they think of charles. Considering he owns the whole province.

Kate is a commoner ya twat
If chuck had married a catholic then he'd be overlooked for next in line
Charles will be the next King
And he will change his name
King Charles is a no go, you been schooled son

This. Though Charles II was alright, executed his father's murderers

Canada has an entire Monarchist League ready to go up in arms.

It'll feel so good to say God Save the KING and say goodbye to Elizabeth's pathetic weak eternal reign

>Monarchist League
> Constitutional Monarchy
Weak. Absolute monarchy is what we need.

we can agree that Philip is a top bloke

"In Germany, in 1997, he welcomed German Chancellor Helmut Kohl at a trade fair as "Reichskanzler" - the last German leader who used the title was Adolf Hitler."

They'll campaign to end monarchy, I doubt they'll complain too much about him being king. For sure there were complaints about Kate having a son, but the stronger complaint is against the monarchy in general.

Charles being king will be interesting. He's a pretty big traditionalist (look up his opinions on modern architecture), I wonder how much that will come through publically. I think it's rubbed off on William too, photographed reading The Spectator and such.

Pip is worshiped as a god on Tanna, a remote South Pacific island

why does it matter who william married? he is still next in line.

P O U N D B U R Y (see pic)

Charles will be such a good king in many ways. The press hate him though.

Attached: imagehandler.jpg (960x540, 51K)

Charles is next in line....wtf man?

Will's has been snapped with the Spectator in his helicopter.

I went to a Spectator event once, everyone there was a guffawing posho wetting themselves at Rod Liddle (practically a lifetime Labour voter), it was great.

I thought he revoke his right. apparently not.

I don't think the feminists can complain on sexists grounds because Cameron's government change the rules of accession.

Hey I'm not a royalist, in fact the complete opposite
They shouldn't get +40million quid a year pocket money from the taxpayer
and all heaps of other free shit on the taxpayer, free transport courtesy of the raf, expensive designer clothes and expensive parties in their honour
Uppity shitbag hangers-on say that the royals are good for tourism n shit...... Complete bollox
That old cunt Philip got off Scot free after causing a car crash a few month ago, more bollox
they need to be retired, every single one of them, their palaces and estates seized and added to the treasury,
No more lords ladies barons n shit
Just don't sell shit off cheap to the Arabs or Asians

Post yfw when Meghan Markle is coronated Queen of England

Yeah Oliver let's have yourself ruled by Theresa "Sharia" May and Diane Abbott, that's who's ruling now and if you remove the royal figurehead it will be even worse

beauty

Attached: Diane Abbott.jpg (634x423, 29K)

King Charles, Damien from the Omen all grown up, whatever you want to call him...

He's considered quite based by most right-thinking people.

>Prince Charles has roused a Guardian reporter's ire by allegedly making a racist remark about her, People reports. Anita Sethi met Charles this week at the Commonwealth People's Forum, and when she told him she's from Manchester, he apparently said, "Well, you don't look like it!" and laughed.

>Sethi, a woman of color, says she was stunned. "Since it happened I have been through all the feelings—from shock to humiliation to rage," she writes in the Guardian.

>"This is exactly why some people, including the prince, urgently need a history lesson about immigration, the British empire, the Commonwealth and colonialism. Because I do look like I'm from Manchester, actually—a city in which many people of color have been born and bred."

We have never had much luck with a Charles. The only two we've had caused revolutions. He will be the third.

>The only two we've had caused revolutions. He will be the third.
Isn't that what we desperately need right now?

Kings and Queens can change their regnal name upon ascension. There's speculated to be a strong possibility of him changing his name to George VII rather than Charles III when he's crowned.

Yeah, so what his father murdered his first wife and he had to have figured this out if he didn't all ready know all about it ahead of time... Look up Charles and Jimmy Savile for a shock to the system and brace yourself my brother...

People I know lived there for years. It looks very neat but a lot of it is cheap quality. Stayed there for a while too. Could have been nice but greed got in the way I guess. Maybe not every building is that flawed and could be salvaged though. All the construction workers I have seen there where from Poland btw.