Redpill me on the pill

My girlfriend will never take this or anything else hormonal. Is she based?

Attached: 066C39FC-6671-47AF-BBBC-B747AC204F1C.jpg (750x552, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/latest-news/birth-control-cancer-which-methods-raise-lower-risk.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tm_81HoLrZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

yes, why would a woman be always on the pill if she is not expecting to have sex at a random moment?? "just in case", "things happen"

>no boyfriend
>takes pill

she is a roastie

The best birth control is pregnancy

It’s an unnecessary drug with risks of up to death especially as you get “older”. Like mid 30s.
If you want to fuck but not worry about kids get an IUD.

She's still a whore, she's just redpilled about one thing.

Imagine how much you're gonna care about her stance on birth control when you catch her cheating on you with subhumans.

Yes.
Marry her asap and put your seed in her

before some stupid bitch brings up condom

yes its also degenerate for a man or woman to carry around condoms "just in case"

jesus fucking christ how is this not common sense?

Make sure to have period sex constantly to keep her cramps manageable.

What are your thoughts on all copper hormone free IUDs?

So you can’t cum deep in her pussy?

Retard
My girl has implanon and gets filled with cum daily

Yes, she is. Birth control has this interesting hormonal effect that is actually quite bad. It has the impact of actually changing a woman's partner preference. While on the pill, the woman may want a man that is more aggressive and perhaps not a better partner... When not on the pill, the preference will do a 180.

It's strange, but it's known to be a common side effect. I wouldn't date a woman on the pill, never have and now I'm married. The problem for the man is, if she decides to stop taking it and you have a family, she will change... She won't be attracted to you or it might be like you have to fall in love again with a whole different person.

Similar thing happens with anti-depressants.

Birth control pills are bullshit.

Should my gf and I keep condones around? We are planning on waiting for marriage, but things get really steamy sometimes. Or will having them just make it more likely we loose our resolve?

artificial hormones are really, really bad for you.

do you ever wonder how much implanon you absorb by contact? I dare you to get a blood test for the active ingredient.

Birth control in the drinking water would effect me more than that ever would

The pill causes neurological changes in women from the fact it's a artificial hormone.

Women on the pill will:
>Rate muscular and manly men less attractive
>Rate smaller, weaker, more feminine men more attractive
>Both be more fearful, yet also more empathic to those she views vulnerable
>Can't handle stress as well

Do you think it's a coincidence that roughly half of white women are on the pill, yet half also Liberal???

That’s the plan!

And I’m sure she gets filled up by Bruce 2 on the side weekly.

I think you have it backwards user. Women on the pill prefer beta men because beta men provide, and her body believes it's pregnant.

Birth control in general is stupid. Don't fuck a woman if you're not comfortable with the idea of raising a family with.

Yeah, you're probably right. It's been awhile since I've read the article. Point is, the pill changes their personality.

you are fucking retarded i am talking about having condoms or taking the pill while "single"

birth control should be a couple discussion and just by sheer common sense, if you are single, why need condoms or pills? unless you are a fucking degenerate fuck-it-all

saying "just in case" is admitting you are a degenerate willing to fuck a random stranger

cancer

yes
also this

Yes.

I have been in a stable relationship with this girl for over 2 years. We were both virgins and have only had sex with one another. We'll be getting married before long. I want kids but until I'm monetarily prepared. Until then, I want to cum inside of her so I want her on a hormone free copper IUD.
How are those copper IUDs bad? I don't want to damage the mother of my kids and partner.

Yes. If you need protection use condoms. If you need something permanent use a HORMONE FREE IUD

Forgive the errors, just woke up

The pill which stops the menstrual cycle is also taken by older women who develop uterine fibroids which are benign (non-cancerous growth) in the uterus.

This is unrelated to your question, but felt like I should share this information.

She's smart and never trust a woman that says she is on the pill. It's also being leaked into our water supply through roastie piss.

If you're "planning on waiting for marriage" but are unsure of whether or not you can do so, I suspect you don't have a good enough reason to wait until marriage. In that case, just have sex lmao

Hopefully everything works out when you decide you want kids... these things have side effects

get engaged asap then to ensure you get married quickly get her pregnant.

Your girlfriend makes you pull out or wear condoms.

When she cheats on you with Tyrone he will cum in her pussy and impregnate her.

>Is she based?
Yeah. She wants a kid even if she doesn't openly say it.

Id's are disgusting they cause cancer and your dick feels like it's bumping into a pocket fan.

He is white she forces him to pull out.

White guys don't know how to cream pie pussy anymore.

Does she eat a proper diet and exercise regularly?

The second she stops taking it, all the primal things that attract her to you (smell and taste kind of things) will change. She wont know why she no longer is attracted to you and she will leave you. If she has been taking it since she was like 13-14, she will also lose her shit and go full fucking retard in her behavior as she hasn't learned how to cope with the changes in a women's brain over the hormonal cycle.

Those things fuck with women's hormones hardcore, their mood, attitude, attraction, diet, and mental stability.

I take it for menstruation reasons

yes, have her get the copper iud

Id's are extremely bad.

Even modern ones.

IUD's cause cancer she will have to get a hysterectomy like Angelina jolie and Lena Dunham before age 40.

No but she has blue hair and is proud to be a woman

No the IUD's cause cancer plus women have been injured with IUD's from having deep sex with Niggers.

early marraige for whites is wonderful--so is having kids while you can still be young with them. wish I could trade places w/ you, but I'm a 42y/o boomer who took the zog-approved track and waited to marry, waited even longer to have kids, and now that the youngest is 6, I find it excruciating to keep up w/ her whereas when I was in my 20s it was easy. do your kids justice--be young with them.

Gf tried different pills and that makes her emotional -she says-
She cries all the time, and it's because of the pill -she says-
She is bitchy and it's because of the pill -she says-
She doesn't have libido, and it's because of the pill -she says-

She's also vegetarian and claims that it has no effect on her hormonal level.

It probably has hormonal unbalancing effects but they play on it.
I stopped trusting anything that comes from her mouth a while ago.

The pill makes women fat, retarded and overly emotional; and eventually gives the breasy cancer.

Bullshit. She probably offers to throw away the used condoms in the bathroom and, when he's not looking, she empties them out into her hand and shoves it up her pussy.

Obviously she wants a kid but she wants to make it look like the kid will be an "accident" because she's testing OP. If OP tries to get her to abort the kid(even if she says she'd be willing to), she will OWN Op's ass in court and get full custody while making him pay child support for 18 years. NEVER try to get a kid killed. Of course, there'll be plenty of retards paying child support for children they wanted murdered who'll try to play off OP's fears and try to get him to try to get her to kill the kid. Of course, if he falls into that trap, he'll find out that they were manipulating him just so he'd be in the same position as themelves.

You're going to be a dad soon. Just remember 2 things:
1) NEVER try to your kid aborted. That will be used against you in court and you'll find out the real reason why men lose custody battles.
2) NEVER let people try to scare you into trying to get out of fatherhood. If someone says you'll be paying child support for 18 years if you don't try to get the kid aborted, remind them that they probably lost a custody battle and are wearing a leash after they tried to get their own kid aborted and that was used against them in court.

Feminists push the "women love aborting their children" lie so that dumb men will try to get out of fatherhood and, in the process, give women the legal leverage to own their ass in court.

Congradulations OP: you're helping save the West from the savage hoards.

Attached: 1541828946206(1).jpg (700x546, 81K)

the pill should be banned

Attached: 1547078149510.jpg (325x402, 33K)

Yeah, but when she leaves the room she transfers fluids to the right place.
He said she doesn't and won't take it. I see you're trying to manipulate him and play on his fears but you were too dumb to read his post.

>No the IUD's cause cancer
you are exactly wrong:
>deep sex with Niggers
yes, and jews have the highest iqs

Attached: nigger dik.jpg (401x600, 44K)

She clearly wants a kid you dumbfuck. You wouldn't be arguing so hard to stop reproduction if OP was a brown person.

Yes, she is based. My wife was on it for 2 years. It caused weight gain and all the issues of pregnancy complete with mood swings. High health risk. SHE IS RIGHT!

IUD's cause miscarriages. Also, OP's GF wants a kid. Even though she won't say it, she's refusing to take pills because she wants to get pregnant. Why don't you stop trying to push shit on to OP that will cause his girlfriend to dump him and get knocked up by another man?

Jews invented, marketed it, and prescribe it. What else do you need to know?

And and very few Jews take it.

This

Use the patch not the pill

>copper iud
it's terrible
my ex had that for a while and we both hated it
her because it hurt and me because I couldn't fuck her as hard

>tripfaggots
imagine believing your opinion was worth that much more than user's...
>Also, OP's GF wants a kid
I try to take people at face value. Could be from life in the glorious South...

Attached: 1547758157568.jpg (530x476, 96K)

Also OP's GF just wants a kid. Obviously she's not openly saying that since she doesn't know how he'll react. She's not only hinting this by refusing to take birth control pills but wants to make it easier for her to get knocked up when she empties the contents of his used condoms into her pussy.

Its seems there are 2 main groups of anons in this thread: sociopaths who want to fuck up his relationship and people who don't understand women.

Lol condomcucks stay mad, never fucking used one even when I lost it at 14.

> projecting this much
just because you got cucked by jamal doesn't mean other will also

no.

Or, she could just be smart and realize all that crap fucks you up for life..Maybe JUST maybe. Ya know.

Coitus interuptus is a very effective form of BC. The rythem method not so much. And all OP has to do is drop some bleach in the condom, or flush it. or rinse it out then flush it. Just never let HER handle the condom. Make her swallow his load.

>imagine believing your opinion was worth that much more than user's...
On this issue it sure as hell is.
>I try to take people at face value. Could be from life in the glorious South...
Women lie. I'll tell you what probably happened to OP's gf before they started dating: she probably dated a piece of shit who got her knocked up, manipulated her into aborting her kid, and then dumped her. Happens to lots of girls. She obviously wants a kid and deeply regrets what happened in the past. She also knows that some men really don't want kids. As a result, she's tricking OP into thinking that she doesn't want kids when she really does.

When OP gets her pregnant(which will be soon because even condoms made of adamantium magically always "break"), he better not try to get her to kill the child or else he'll be fucked in court and she'll have full custody with child support. If he accepts fatherhood, then he'll be able to marry her and life will be much better.

Yes.
Hormones in pills mess with women's natural preferences. They are more likely to be attracted to more feminine men. When they go off the pill to have baby, they see nothing but S.O.Y. and grow dissatisfied. Divorce and sometimes single motherhood.
The pill is messing things up in ways we don't want to even look at.

We aren’t fucking right now. I’d be happy with a kid if we did start and something happened. Abortion is degenerate.

So is the pill.

Yes it is. After hearing all the anons on this thread, and my gf. I’m convinced that no birth control is the way to go.

My ex-gf said the same thing. And I can relate, I wouldn’t fuck up my hormonal body balance just to not be a father.

My gf started it after we had been dating a while and she developed polyps. Nothing serious but I would have said stay off them had I known then what I know now.

>I AM BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF CIVILIZATIONS

>Or, she could just be smart and realize all that crap fucks you up for life..Maybe JUST maybe. Ya know.
No, she wants a kid. If a girl doesn't want a kid, she'll be on birth control. If a girl says she doesn't want a kid but refuses to take birth control because of [insert random excuse], then that means she wants a kid but doesn't want to admit it.

OP is right now playing The Game. She will get pregnant and, if he tries to get her to kill the kid, he'll lose The Game and find himself getting raked over the coals by the legal system. Obviously that girl wants a kid and she won't let some guy talk her into killing it. She's testing OP and seeing if he should be in her child's life. The girl does this test by seeing how he reacts to the child's conception and her pregnancy. If he tries ANYTHING to keep the kid from being born, then he'll lose the game. If, on the other hand, he accepts fatherhood, then she'll marry him and they'll live happily ever after. Everything he's going through is part of this test. This is how women in the modern age tell if a man should be in the lives of their kids. Women, even the most pro-abortion cunts around, still see life beginning at conception. Thus, if a guy tries to get a girl to abort his kid especially if that girl was manipulated into it in the past(and yes, such girls will lie about their past and claim to be a virgin), then the girl sees his actions as an attempt to kill her child and will thus treat the child as her child and not both of theirs.

OP is a lucky man but he needs to be aware that there will be shitbags in his life - men paying child support every month - who will try every manipulation tactic they can to put him in the same position as themselves. They'll try every trick in the book to get him to tell the girl to abort the kid. They know she won't do it but they just want OP to get rekt in court for trying to get out of fatherhood... just like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm_81HoLrZE

Birth control pill was developed by 2 Jews. It tricks her body into thinking she is pregnant in the third trimester and makes her crave for beta providers instead of real men. That is why a lot of women resent their man. It also blocks their sens of smell that allows then to distinguish good men from horrible men. Because of that they tend to hang around with bad folks and get raped.

No, she just doesn't want to have sex with you.

Yes she is fucking baste. Put babies inside that womb quick. Just bust nuts all day every day.

Iunno.
My girl got the vaginal implant or whatever a few months ago and hasn’t stopped bleeding. We haven’t real sex for so damned long, and she’s ruining all of her panties. Expensive and stressful, and the only proof that it works as a contraceptive is that we aren’t having sex anymore.

Why does HAVE to be on BC if she DOENST want a kid? How dense are you. Are you so ignorant and misogynistic that you cannot possible fathom the possibility that a woman may actually NOT want to pump her body full of unnecessary hormones? JFC get laid incel.

>We aren’t fucking right now.
Get to it. Obviously she wants a kid
> I’d be happy with a kid if we did start and something happened. Abortion is degenerate.
Yeah, but remember this: there will be people in your life who will fight tooth-and-nail to try to get you to try to get your child aborted. They will try to play off your fears and will try to trick you into thinking that she'll backstab you if you don't try to get her to kill your child. They'll also use the same tactics on you that they use on women: for instance, they'll try to trick you into thinking that you're fucking over your future kids if you don't get this one killed. Shitbags in your life WILL try to manipulate you. You better tell them to fuck off. One great way to get back at such assholes is to remind them that following their advice would put you in their shitty position and that women win custody battles when men try to get out of fatherhood.

EVERY person who tries to convince you to convince her to kill the kid is doing so to try to hurt you and make your life shitty. They want you to get your ass kicked in court. They'll tell you that you'll get your ass kicked in court if you don't try to kill your child but that's just their way of trying to trick you into fucking your own family life up just like them.

Just show the girl this thread.

No because she wants to have Tyrones baby

yup shes based

>>imagine believing your opinion was worth that much more than user's...
>On this issue it sure as hell is.
then you're either a newfag (duh) or you started posting with some type of timestamped proof of qualification which I don't see, so fuck off newfag. the whole point of anonymous is that your post must stand on its own, and your posts are just less than the media quality post ITT. IOW: KYS

Attached: oldfags.png (1185x601, 150K)

Birth control should be mainly outlawed.
Condoms feel awful and ruin intimacy, and all the other types cause health problems and ecological problems for not just humans but animals too as chemicals get into the water system.
Contraception encourages sleeping around too.
The medical professions should really do more research into trying to find proper cures or whatever for those who do have to take the pill for cunt problems, having people on any form of medication long term should never be a final solution, only a temporary measure.

>Why does HAVE to be on BC if she DOENST want a kid?
Because, unlike your fantasy world where women love aborting their kids, reality isn't like that. Women ACT like they don't want kids when they really do. Women who really don't want kids WILL take birth control and be very careful not to get pregnant.

I think you believe feminists too much. When some feminist cunt goes around saying "abortion is great" and that they love aborting their kids, those feminists are just lying. Women lie. You'll see those same feminists with children a year or two later because some dumbfuck got them knocked up under the assumption that they'd live up to their rhetoric and kill any child growing inside of them. That's when those feminists reveal that they were merely lying.

>Are you so ignorant and misogynistic
Looks like we got a feminists here.

Attached: 1473916288660.gif (480x238, 415K)

Millions of years of evolution and selective pressure vs pill so women can whore.

Wow..what an incredibly ignorant virgin you are. Good luck with that path buddy. you're gonna need it.

It prevents estrogen surge by introducing a small amount of estrogen &/or progesterone (or their analog) triggering hypothalamic/pituitary axis negative feedback regulation on the production of LH & FSH. No LH / FSH means her overlies can't produce estrogen or progesterone needed to ovulate. You might be wondering why introducing estrogen doesn't make her ovulation when that is it's in vivo function. That is because something like 75% of your blood goes to the brain so the steroids ingested mostly travel to the brain where your hypothalamus & pituitary are.

The pill has a better safety index than crossing the street. Their effects are reversible. Biggest risk to the pill is developing breast cancer but this isn't significant unless you have a family history of it & are predisposed.

Also please don't use Jow Forums for medical advice you are asking for opinions over facts when you do.

I'll take this as your way of saying I'm right without having to admit it. You're probably some piece of shit paying child support right now because you tried to get one or more of your kids aborted. Haha, sucks to be you. I hope you cried when the "lying whore" beat your ass in court when she told the judge/jury about all the effort you put into trying to get her to kill her child.

Losers like you deserve to be in the position they're in. You deserve to have no custody of your kid and you deserve to pay child support every month. That's the price you pay for trying to kill your child. Fags like you should be lined up against a wall and shot.

Attached: Explosive Diarreha.jpg (514x536, 20K)

He’s right about women that claim they don’t want kids. The only ones I’ve heard that from are usually the ones who cannot have kids so they lie to themselves to starve off the depression.

I'll take that as your way of saying I'm right. Now show us your tits or get the fuck out.

It makes you insane and infertile

>that is it's in vivo function
its*
kys

Absolutlye I can agree with that..Woman LIE. its what they do, but NOT all woman actualy want to have kids all the time. OPs Gf could very well simply be motivated by not wanting to introduce unnecessary hormones into her body. THe fact that other faggot refuses to believe that points out he is an ignorant virgin.

>Redpill me on X

No, I'm not going to redpill you on the birth control pill.

I'm going to report this gay fucking shit as off-topic and hope you get banned.

You Canadian cocksucking faggot.

see Youre stil a virgin idiot.
And men can be mosoygenistc as well as woman can be misadronistic.

Again, showing your complete lack of intelligence and wisdom, that anyone that uses a word is automatically a thing you think they are.

That isn't even the only mistake I made, there are at least two other typos you cuckazoid

>I'll take this as your way of saying I'm right
>I'll take that as your way of saying I'm right

Attached: cringe collection.gif (575x420, 507K)

>That isn't even the only mistake I made
it's the one that triggers my autism

I'm sorry you have autism

she is, birth control is really bad for women...it makes them frigid, in rare cases even permanently infertile and fat