I give up

Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment. Do we really think we can turn back the tide at this point? It's inevitable as much as it hurts me to admit. I'm blackpilled as fuck. Going to go get drunk.

Attached: 1540046784287.png (1080x1231, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcQGNl3JaX8
cafta.org/agri-food-exports/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SPIT IT OUT

Attached: letsego.jpg (1106x1474, 675K)

A quarter of the world minimum will starve to death or die of Super AIDS.

send them all into China and let them go mental on each other.

No it won't.

Attached: foodinsecurity.jpg (960x552, 92K)

There will be massive famine wars.

Attached: Projected_impact_of_climate_change_on_agricultural_yields_by_the_2080s,_compared_to_2003_levels_(Cli (2008x1346, 68K)

Something has to give, and it's not going to be pleasant. Soon there won't be enough wypipo producing enough food to feed the niggers, so there will be mass starvation to make the Ethiopian famine of the Live Aid era look like a minor belt-tightening.

europe is bill hahaha

China doesn't want them. Merkelstan on the otherhand might. Stop trying to give others your problems faggot.

We could start with stop sending food, water, and medicine to Africa and let nature sort itself out.

>the comparatively minor change in Australia's productivity and it's high security compared to literally everyone else
wow it'd totally suck if we completely shut down all ports and nuked anyone coming within 500 km of our coastline haha
could you imagine if we exiled all nonwhites that'd be even worse lmao

China is currently recolonizing Africa. By 2050 they'll have a much larger affiliation with the Chinese than Europeans and may just end up mass migrating there. By then China will also undoubtedly be the worlds strongest economy, and as far as nigs are concerned, bigger number means better.

>could you imagine if we exiled all nonwhites
That's about all that would be done. Imagine.

Even if few of us live, we still can repopulate, as long as we have a land.

Attached: 300px-Old_Order_Amish_in_the_20th_century.png (300x225, 15K)

>Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment. Do we really think we can turn back the tide at this point?
yup.
just stop sending food to africa and bringing african migrants to civilized countries.
done.

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU NIGGERS
YOULL GET NIGGER AIDS

we can prevent this easily

>kill our politicians
>replace them with normal ones
>stop sending food and money to africa
>watch as billions of niggers starve to death

plot twist, they'll all be chinese

Yeah, and The Population Bomb was accurate too.

eventually the faggots supplementing this via aid will run out of money, either via massive invasion by niggers, or simple logistics due to numbers. Either way massive amounts of niggers die, the only question is how many actual humans die along with them?

their population models are as accurate as their climate models. There will be a critical mass of african population growth and white population shrinking which will cause market shifts which will change the trend.

this map sucks
Netherlands is an big producer of crops
we probably import alot of specialty foods (french cheese, Spanish sausage, argentinian beef, etc.) which probably drive up our numbers
this map is not an accurate depiction of a country's ability to produce 'food'

That's a projection by brainlets who think just because a number is going up now it will keep doing so at the same rate. It's like saying if I keep drinking +1 bottles of wine each month then in 50 years time I'll drink 600 bottles of wine a week. No I'd just be fucking dead from alcohol poisoning.

In reality Africa cannot sustain 2.5bn people and there will be mass starvation events that culls the population. Even if Wakanda turned out to be real and saved everyone then their population would still start to go down as more wealthy people have less kids and eventually fall below replacement rate since humans are daft like that.

Attached: world ball kids.jpg (900x955, 194K)

Immigration is not a matter of politics but of degeneracy

If you use contraception then you're responsible for immigration

Due to the one child policy, Chinese demographics will eventually mirror Japan's.There will be too little rice to go around.

africans may be stupid but at least they aren't gay fem cucks. this is better than 2.5 billion Canadians, Swedes or Germans.

They are all christian so its ok. Its the will of Christ.

Attached: 1541406786269.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

Checked
As is written, so it shall be
Heil Satan

>The same people who said Trump will never win
>Now they this shit expecting anyone to believe it
Ho hum

Which begs the question:

If the 'inferior" race is stupid enough to know to procreate, while the "superior" race cucks itself into extinction.

Who is really low IQ?

They'll keep breeding and migrating by the billion.
Time to not only buy guns, but also learn how to make them and their ammo.

youtube.com/watch?v=QcQGNl3JaX8

It's a tax based genocide, don't play dumb.

Stop giving them money and aid.

But blacks and chinks are still minority!
>splc logic

Numbers don't mean shit as long as they're in Africa. Also, as soon as we stop feeding them their population will decrease dramatically as they appear to be unable to sustain themselves.

Accelerate retard. Thats the only option left

The map is in raw calories I believe. You guys might produce a lot of food but there's a lot of people living there too.

>imagine if we exiled all nonwhites

Every time I close my eyes.

Mother nature will intervene

this is based on the assumption that the West (whites) will still be taking care of them, once the West collapses, Africa dies, Israel dies

China will nuke Africa if it becomes a liability. They will do what is neccessary even if whites will not.

I hope it happens in my lifetime.

Rich blacks still have high fertility rates. The only thing that keeps the black population down in the US is Planned Parenthood pushing abortion in black neighborhoods.

My great grandparents were born, raised, and made a shit ton of money and left africa. They always told me the common chinese proverb "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" dumbass europeans don't seem to understand this or do and just keep giving money to corrupt officials. Can't wait for African and middle eastern migrants to fuck europe in the ass as they have started doing in sweden and germany lol.

>that map
>probable balkanized lines of the former US

Taxes aren't stooping you from going out the door, meeting a white woman, seducing her, and impregnating her within the next 24 hours. I will not accept your excuses.

>Something has to give
Yeah the white male tax base....lol

They ended the one child policy. Birthrates are still too low though.
Please kill yourselves

>at least they aren't gay
blacks are more likely to be homos than any other group iirc -middle eastern groups like jews and arabs might be worse than blacks, but I'm not sure. In fact, whites are the least likely to be homosexual. The only caveat being that when a black dude sticks his dick in another black dude's anal cavity or mouth, he doesn't consider himself "gay." Niggers are the reason medical statisticians had to come up with the "MSM" (men who have sex with men) category when trying to track down STDs b/c niggerfaggots would always say they weren't gay.

Don't be afraid user.

Once our brothers stop propping up failures this will all solve itself.

Attached: 666.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

Africa is the fastest growing christian continent. Christ wants them to be his children and to spread christianity. This is good for all of us.

I can honestly see the Left in this country pushing for the seizure of farmland because whites don't deserve all that land.

Eco-fascism is the solution to the Nigger Problem

Attached: 1553270155916.jpg (900x900, 71K)

As soon as we stop feeding them and helping their sorry monkey asses the sooner they'll start dying at replacement levels or worse.

Stop sending them money. They can’t feed themselves. It’s very easy.

>wealthy people
>Africa
user, I....

Bioweaponized sickle cell anemia. It's the final solution.

I have a better one
>Study Chemistry
>Create an extremely deadly disease that passes through contact
>Throw it into the biggest cities of Africa

Guess again.
It's not without reason that the kike only hire non white as public servant.

africa (as in the Continent and the niggers that inhabit it) already does this to itself. White liberals and jews just need to stop sending medical aid, food aid and allowing niggers to leave.

that's a lot of welfare

How is africa gonna feed 2.5 billion people?

By migrating to europe, pardi!

We can't stop them from making babies but we can not let them in our countries

Attached: 1553186516958s.jpg (250x249, 7K)

According to (((Simon Allison))). Stop feeding and caring for niggers. They will starve and kill each other off.

I'm officially blackpilled

You only have to look at what happened to Rhodesia to see the future of Africa. Blacks were handed a perfectly functional western country because "it wasn't fair that the black majority should be ruled by the white minority."

40 years later they're poor, they're starving, violence and crime dominate the streets and their political process is so corrupt that it may as well not exist.

Africa is governed by the World Bank, IMF and UN. They run their little experiments in development economics knowing full well that economic modelling doesn't work unless it includes a dummy variable for Africa, but nothing improves, everything just gets slowly dragged into the shit.

actually it won't. with the break down of the post WW2 order several things are going to happen. cheap capital which most African nations thrive on will run out. most African nations import the majority of their calories. the break down of cheap petro fertilizers and pesticides means a reduced ability to produce foods in tropical and marginal regions.

all of this means famine on a scale never before seen in human history. billions of Africans will be suffering from mass starvation within a decade. this means mass migration towards Europe (think Camp of the Saints time 1000) and christcucks in the US demanding the US take starving niglets or sending them aid.

This.

and more than half of it will be Asian.

Stop feeding the rabbits and they will burn themselves out and go back to their 18th century population levels.

The only thing enabling this is western help. Without it their population would rapidly decrease

We can get rich by exploiting the "unbanked" amd "underbanked".

Look into North Western Front if you want a white pill. It white pilled me after years of being black pilled.

All those Africans will starve to death without white help. When the west goes down 90% of the African population will starve to death or die of disease.

The boomers dying will already be enough to sink the global economy back to pre-Bretton Woods.

I don't give a shit. I like black people

Attached: steve-harvey-in-belize.jpg (1200x630, 381K)

holy shit

They're already being let into our countries.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

eh, no group is superior to another as far as a pure survivalist strategy goes. There are more cockroaches than any human group after all. Now, if you prize modern society, technological advances, exploration -including space, then Whites probably are the superior group. If you prize nepotism, corruption, and byzantine schemes, then you would probably go with jews.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

10 times the people in 100 years despite having >50% HIV rates and wars to kill as many people as possible in every country. These people are really monkeys.

Attached: 5a7c38873effa.jpg (502x1460, 216K)

if it werent for blacks we wouldnt have gumbo

White men should memorize this
>love black women
>impregnate black women
>worship black women
>protect black women
>support black women
Black African females are superior, only a high iq white man would breed them.

Attached: 1553362281123m.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

Its also projected that all countries in the world will have a negative birth-death rate too. This will be their maximum population.

Based future vision. It sounds like someone from the future. I guess it’s not too late for me to renationalize back to Poland the nation of my parents.

I didn't know Canada over-produced food.
cafta.org/agri-food-exports/

That's what would happen if China was a white country, it isn't. The Chinese don't have what it takes for that kind of expansion, and the political problems created would be a threat to the ruling party.

They're not British.

>90%
You really think 1 out of 10 Africans will survive? Nah mate it’ll be near total destruction
Niggers are barely sentient and lack the mammalian instinct that guides silverbacks and orangutans to thrive in the Serengeti
Niggers must be some sort of curse for damned souls to repay their karma

Not if they migrate into other countries to bolster their population.

african development will accelerate climate change as they use their natural resources and cut down their forests
why do you think we give them so much foreign aid? to keep them from developing their own economy, and delaythe inevitable

Attached: IMG_9919.jpg (640x486, 109K)

I'm just thinking of all the dead Africans littering the landscape. That's going to be quite a mess. What kind of wildlife populations will explode from eating them? It's probably going to be a real shitshow.

Stop all aid and peacekeeping missions in Africa, let them sort it out.

Satan will be starving those niggers to take their souls

You've posted this shit like 4,0000 times on /b/. That, or you're a group all posting this.

>africans would magically develop a civilization of white people didn't send them aid
Nigger that's the most retarded thing I've read all day. What level of leaf posting is this?

I'll be off planet by then, fuck Earth. Mars is better

Climatard.

god we are literally feeding our own demise.

Attached: nooseontheloose.jpg (474x266, 26K)

>Something has to give, and it's not going to be pleasant.
It basically boils down to one of two options:

A) We voluntarily start cutting back aid to Africa now. Millions die, but the continent eventually settles into a sustainable equilibrium.

B) We continue exponentially increasing aid for the next 30-40 years until it becomes a serious threat to our own financial well-being and we have no choice *but* to cut it. Hundreds of millions die and the entire continent collapses into a state that makes current Africa look positively First World by comparison.