youtube.com/watch?v=a8fkyIln6IQ
f-cebook.com/brutofficiel/videos/257138661830917/
pscp.tv/w/1lPJqdONejNGb
>Toulouse
youtube.com/watch?v=R6gL_F4VWs8
youtube.com/watch?v=qZuHq8DPEUw

>Bonus: UK Anti-Brexit Protest
youtube.com/watch?v=tDUYyaoTjK4

Attached: MACRON FOUQUETS.jpg (720x638, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20190322-france-macron-risky-plan-army-streets-yellow-vests-protests-sentinelle
france24.com/en/20190318-france-yellow-vests-paris-police-chief-violence-edouard-philippe
dpa-international.com/topic/minister-mass-arrests-possible-next-french-yellow-vests-190319-99-456812
observers.france24.com/en/20190319-france-social-media-accuse-police-stealing-psg-jerseys-yellow-vests
twitter.com/CharlesBaudry/status/1109507894855303168
twitter.com/AnthonyDepe/status/1109514638729924609
youtube.com/watch?v=AR88TIgJb2s
twitter.com/sputnik_fr/status/1109508964847419392
youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g
twitter.com/InfosFrancaises/status/1109519298207408129
youtube.com/watch?v=DPaG8LCVgnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Go1W-BAm3CM
youtube.com/watch?v=LW-FOu5O_xA
youtube.com/watch?v=XlAxL5942OE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_flag#The_Rainbow_flag
f_cebook.com/brutofficiel/videos/257138661830917/
twitter.com/i/status/1109498495680028672
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1109455864660930560/pu/vid/720x720/y-eVcuTpeY-rcmxa.mp4
twitter.com/Gerrrty
twitter.com/i/status/1109494045976481799
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1109480381898739712/pu/vid/1280x720/NyeVGvnpfhoYOB13.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>PARIS (Reuters) - Police and demonstrators clashed sporadically in Paris and other French cities on Saturday as "yellow vest" protests against President Emmanuel Macron's government took place for a 19th consecutive weekend. The demonstration in the capital was largely peaceful for most of the day, but later in the afternoon police fired tear gas on protesters near boulevard de Strasbourg, close to the capital's Gare du Nord and Gare de L'Est railway stations. Skirmishes also erupted in cities including Lille in northern France, and Toulouse and Montpellier in the south, but there were no immediate reports of injuries. For the first time this Saturday, the government deployed "Operation Sentinelle" military units to back up police after shops on the capital's famous Champs Elysees avenue were looted and vandalized during last weekend's protests. Protesters were banned from gathering on the Champs Elysees this Saturday, but demonstrators gathered in other parts of the capital. Earlier in the day, they marched from Denfert Rochereau in southern Paris up to the Sacre Coeur church in the north. A yellow awning was briefly draped across the top of the Sacre Coeur, before being taken down by authorities. Turnout estimates for this week's demonstrations were due to be announced later on Saturday. The "yellow vests" protests, named after the high-visibility vests French drivers have to keep in their cars and worn by protesters, began in November after public anger against fuel tax rises. The movement has morphed into a broader backlash against Macron's government, despite it scrapping the fuel taxes, and it has often been marred by violent clashes and looting.

Attached: ACT 19 Sacre Coeur Basilica.jpg (962x1443, 468K)

>"Sentinelle" anti-terror soldiers armed with automatic weapons deployed to protests
france24.com/en/20190322-france-macron-risky-plan-army-streets-yellow-vests-protests-sentinelle

>French government sacks top police official in Paris
france24.com/en/20190318-france-yellow-vests-paris-police-chief-violence-edouard-philippe

>Minister: Mass arrests possible at next French Yellow Vests protests
dpa-international.com/topic/minister-mass-arrests-possible-next-french-yellow-vests-190319-99-456812

>Paris police caught looting PSG jerseys
observers.france24.com/en/20190319-france-social-media-accuse-police-stealing-psg-jerseys-yellow-vests

Attached: ACT 19 PARIS.jpg (1405x782, 302K)

Go get them frogs

Last Week (ACT 18)
>PARIS (Reuters) - Rioters set fire to a bank and ransacked stores on Paris’s Champs Elysees avenue on Saturday, in a new flare-up of violence as France’s yellow vest protests against President Emmanuel Macron and his pro-business reforms entered a fourth month. Police fired tear gas and water cannon as the protests turned violent after weeks of relative calm, during which marches had attracted declining numbers of participants. A Banque Tarneaud branch spewed flames before firefighters arrived and rescued a woman and her infant from the building, with 11 suffering minor injuries, the fire department said. Rioters also set fire to an upmarket handbag store and two newsstands on the Champs Elysees, while scattered bonfires burned on the thoroughfare. Protesters hurled cobblestones at riot police through clouds of tear gas in front of the Arc de Triomphe monument, which was ransacked at the peak of the protests in December. Police arrested nearly 240 protesters as rioters looted stores around the Champs Elysees and wrecked the high-end Fouquet’s restaurant. The canvas awning was later set on fire of the swanky brasserie, known in France as the place where conservative Nicolas Sarkozy celebrated his presidential election victory in 2007. Macron cut short a weekend ski trip in the Pyrenees to return to the capital on Saturday night for a crisis meeting with ministers. Police said 42 protesters, 17 of their own officers and one firefighter were injured. The interior ministry estimated 10,000 people had participated in the protest in Paris, compared with 3,000 on the previous Saturday. Nationwide, protesters were estimated at 32,300, compared with 28,600 last week.

Attached: ACT 18.jpg (1418x797, 207K)

Attached: Banque Tarneaud.webm (960x540, 2.38M)

Attached: Tarneaud Bank.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Attached: ACT 18 Champs Elysees.webm (960x540, 1.08M)

Cop gets CPR, he had a hearth attack :
twitter.com/CharlesBaudry/status/1109507894855303168
The moment the firefighters arrived to perform CPR : twitter.com/AnthonyDepe/status/1109514638729924609
CPR lasted a long time so he probably is dead.

Attached: chrome_2019-03-23_19-01-09.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Attached: ACT 18 RAMBO COP.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

tell me why you suck so much at revolution frogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=AR88TIgJb2s
now you can't even pull off a decend riot.

Attached: occupy_monte.jpg (1117x649, 79K)

*Video of the CPR : twitter.com/sputnik_fr/status/1109508964847419392

Attached: D2XDreGXQAAofF5.jpg (600x400, 57K)

You guys wanna know what im really curious about? What do these new muslim and refugees and niggers think about all this? Are they scared? Are they trying to hop the border to another white country thats more comfortable and suitable for rape? What are the jews doing to console them? Most of them are congregated around the cities so there's now way they dont know this shit is happening.

>tfw no French gf

Attached: 1551526503186.png (800x700, 420K)

FIGHT GOYIM

I read something today. they'd like to join in but they think they shouldn't

Literally the perfect place for a terrorist to strike. How come it didn't happen? Especially considering Christchurch.

Attached: RIOTQT.jpg (1080x1920, 367K)

cops are very pissy today, must be mad abou loosing control last week

"The 5000 police far outnumbered the several hundred protesters."

Is it actually impossible for the Media to speak truth?

Mostly they are looting stores and beating up any lost yellow vests that enter their turff.

Burn bright Yellow vests

Why do they want to join in? Is the article in english if so can you link it?

youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-23 14-13-55.png (537x637, 321K)

I saw it early this morning. I forget where

France needs more fire

>soldiers armed with automatic weapons deployed
>6,000 police officers deployed in the capital
>fines -- which the government hiked by decree this week to 135 euros ($153) from 38 euros -- for protesting in the outlawed sectors
>protesters are getting gassed with vomit inducing foams
>protesters are getting shot left and right
>civilians beaten to pulp in every corner

>meanwhile has multiple unpoliced no-go zones ruled by arab and nigger gangs in the very same city

>(((social media)))
>this content contains sensitive material
>please log in to view
>this content is not available in your country
>this post is not available in your country

>(((international media)))
>some protests happen in France, police fired teargas and armed soldier prevent looting, which is totally not done by niggers, marxists and (((police))) themself under to cover of the protests
>and now we return to the much more important one millionth indept coverage of testimonies documenting the Tiananmensquarecaust in China to remind the goyim their grass is much greener and they need to shut up and stop complaining

Attached: UNIT PATCHES.png (1500x1500, 1.4M)

>the fucking kraut has to show us a ruskie video because his cucked federation never revolted

who the fuck are you to lecture someone on disobedience ?

I watched that live the cops looting the store

1:24 only white person who can dance

Attached: 09763f81-b822-4e4e-878d-abeaee766a1d.jpg (1280x720, 299K)

>several hundred
kek

>the thot riot

The long CPR on the cop worked, he was transported to the hospital. Lucky guy ! twitter.com/InfosFrancaises/status/1109519298207408129

you said these were goblinas in the last thread lol
although im partial to short shorts girl in the front.

Those girls look like they need a ginger tubesteak injection.

Just woke up, how many shot dead today?

Attached: 11341162-6840679-The_pro_Brexit_group_shared_images_of_the_the_tailbacks_on_their-a-17_1553289463102 (634x638, 52K)

DELETE THIS ANITSEMITISM RIGHT NOW YOU FILTHY G... MY DEAR FELLOW WHITE ARYANS

france24 is like french Rt but even more partisans
0% objectivity

A cop almost died from a heart attack, firefighters had to do CPR and it worked but he is in critical condition right now.

0 of our guys shot
plenty bruised
one old lady out of commission
1 cop in hospital because he got tired beating up old ladies and had a heart attack

Attached: 1546697795524.jpg (1200x851, 215K)

Wonder if it was the pig who kept stumbling over.

French faggots voted in a Bankster Illuminati NWO globohomo Zionist puppet and thought it was a good move, mfw

Attached: Macaroni.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

so did everyone stay home today because they were afraid of getting shot?

He is alive because YV were manifesting with street medics.If he had been at home he would have died.YV are cop saviors!

this old woman almost(?) died

Attached: injured grandma.jpg (716x1848, 187K)

Attached: D2V9RZyWsAA_JkI.jpg large.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

>tfw my mom today asked me why the french protests are so white
HOW DO WE DEAL WITH THE ETERNAL BOOMER? I ASKED HER WHAT WAS WEIRD ABOUT FRENCH PROTESTS BEING FRENCH AND SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT THE SPREAD OF NAZISM

UPDATED LIVESTREAM LIST

>Multi
youtube.com/watch?v=DPaG8LCVgnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Go1W-BAm3CM
>Toulouse
>Montpellier
youtube.com/watch?v=LW-FOu5O_xA

>Bonus: UK Anti-Brexit Protest

Attached: GTA PARIS.png (720x1001, 797K)

Macron is a dog of the Jews.

Attached: 1544364479302.png (499x643, 669K)

Long CPR effort = he's probably a vegetable now.

Good she had a faggot flag.

The cops should of beaten everyone who displayed a faggot flag.

Yeah right.

thats fucking pathetic desu but ive had actual niggers say shit like this to me too i wouldnt be so soft with mom like you though

She's fine now.

you guys are so fucking stupid thats clearly not a faggot flag that grandma is like 90 years old thats a very old peace flag go back to facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=XlAxL5942OE

Summer is coming

It's a generational thing, user.
Zoomers will have to deal with Milennials saying the same shit, but maybe by the time the Zoomers are hitting their late thirties we'll be done with it.

i doubt anyone will notice a difference
more drool perhaps

Your mom needs to be gassed, user.

Attached: 1550108569287.png (1822x1372, 2.32M)

I know it's impossible to get through to her so I don't even really try. She considers me a psycho radical for saying things like that anyway at this point, but I successfully shame her enough that she doesn't feel that comfortable expressing her views to the rest of my family at least (which is good because my little sister is still at home and I don't want her brainwashed)

It gets worse, because she then started talking about how it was really insensitive of them to protest after such a tragedy related to white nationalism, and that they should have celebrated a minute of silence instead. I asked why the hell they should shape their politics around an irrelevant island nation when they have legitimate grievances and she told me that the world has really gone to the dogs and she wishes I would be more understanding

>tfw some day a zoomer will gas me for being too moderate
it's my dream

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_flag#The_Rainbow_flag
low IQ burger

>It's a generational thing, user.
The boomer was raised by TV, and will die in front of it. Maybe it will die with them, but it has taught them from day one what to think and believe.
There will be an equivalent, but nowhere near as blindered I hope.

my fucking god user, that's a serious case you got here

you should start spending time with your sister and redpilling her. just go easy, shes a girl. so redpill her on things that matter to girls.
Your mom can be saved, she just needs to be given time. She'll never disown you or stop loving you so you shouldn't be afraid to push a little harder on her where you might go easy on your friends. Don't worry mate, it all works out in the end.

For the french guy that wanted to rewind the Brut stream you can now.
f_cebook.com/brutofficiel/videos/257138661830917/

kek

Braaaap look at dos milkers.

Thanks portubro, I'm gonna try to find the moment where you said shitskins tried to stole his phone and he chased them. If you find the timestamp before me, tell me please !

Highlight of the day

Attached: 8cfe1ace-4ed8-4d8f-9d54-8ef092fa9ecb.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Rat poison user. Rat poison.

we even visited france and she said she didnt like it because it was dirtier than she was expecting (obviously a euphemism for browner). I just don't understand the cognitive dissonance, Pierre. Good luck, though. I think a lot of the propaganda about (((low numbers))) and stuff like that is intended for our foreign audiences that eat it all up, like my mom.

I try when I'm home. My sister has always wanted blonde babies and fetishizes them a lot so I'm not that worried about her being a race-mixer. I'm more worried about keeping her out of degenerate behavior like partying, sex and drugs, and she's gotten pretty into our (very wholesome and evangelist) church group, so I think it's going okay. Do you have any other recs?

I know my mom will never hate me over this, but it does really upset her when I don't share her opinion on these kind of things so I just gave up after she started sperging about NZ in relation to fucking French protests

It's at around this time, really dodgy looking people.

Attached: k2bQOMS.png (1269x808, 749K)

faggot flag or not, what are these brainless dogs doing attacking elderly women? You baguettes need to step up your fucking game and start chucking molotov cocktails out of street side windows on the (((riot police))) bunched up in their phony little 'phalanx' kill their morale (not that they have any).

Attached: 1481428630803.png (900x900, 974K)

Yeah, I found it. Those are fucking algerians shitskins motherfuckers. God I'm really pissed now, there is a woman coming by and saying "someone also stole my phone !". FUCK. And someone tried again a few minutes after that. FUCKING SHITHOLE STUPID CITY.

>what are these brainless dogs doing attacking elderly women?
It's bad optics for them, and they may have had a dead pig who couldn't keep up on their own side.

Why are you so concerned about an old boomer who likely voted for the ABSOLUTE STATE OF IT ALL

Attached: 02b.jpg (855x377, 53K)

Attached: 7077392725aa4d54840eed208797c54d.jpg (1212x207, 44K)

>faggot flag
she's an old 60's gal
the flag is also not the lgftp flag
after a google search i'm pretty sure fag-flag has the red on top

> Similar Photos to London
> "1,000,000 March against Brexit"
> "Fewer than 6000 Yellow Vests"

> gave up after she started sperging about NZ in relation to fucking French protests
obviously shes a woman and so appealing to her emotions is a good way to go. Just drop the bomb on her that that particular mosque that got shot up was recruiting for isis and that its hardly anything compared to what theyve done to our people. As far as your sister goes, just be a good role model. If your dad isnt around, be the kind of man that she can look at and say, "now my brother, hes a good guy, i should find someone like him."

What if you took a knife and stabbed that nigger in the eye (in minecraft)

That would sound too much like victim blaming for a woman, please. Our dad is in the picture, but he's another boomer fuck. I do my best. /sig/ is always right, I guess

you can easily say that it would be victim blaming for her to take the side of muslims over ebba akerlund. As long as you hang out with your sister and talk to her and debate your parents in front of her then she will look up to you anyways.

The luxury shops really went to town with the protection this time.
twitter.com/i/status/1109498495680028672

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1109455864660930560/pu/vid/720x720/y-eVcuTpeY-rcmxa.mp4

Powerful

thanks friend ill try

at least they made these fuckers waste a lot of money

Have we started the fire?

twitter.com/Gerrrty

Good stuff here as usual.

twitter.com/i/status/1109494045976481799
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1109480381898739712/pu/vid/1280x720/NyeVGvnpfhoYOB13.mp4

Police kicked the press today a lot.

>protesters are getting gassed with vomit inducing foams
>protesters are getting shot left and right
>civilians beaten to pulp in every corner
>soldiers armed with automatic weapons deployed
>fines -- which the government hiked by decree this week to 135 euros ($153) from 38 euros -- for protesting in the outlawed sectors

Attached: djsoeitefuck.jpg (500x500, 49K)

my god
the fire rises
no problem and good luck though i dont believe youll need it

You degenerates promised deaths, where the fuck are they?
You said soldiers would shoot at the crowd
You're lying clowns

>the fire rises
Considering that Brit hate crimes start at saying that you don't like muslims it's not that much.

It's the ATTAC flag
The cops didn't touch her, she mistepped

What is Dannebrog doing there?

they did it because they were being protected by the military, pig cowards. A.C.A.B, nique la police

>The interior ministry estimated 10,000 people had participated in the protest in Paris

Attached: 1501522623247.jpg (336x347, 22K)