If you are a ginger, I have good news for you

Unlike in the Anglosphere where gingers are loved, gingers are loved in Islam because the honorable prophet Muhammed was himself a ginger

It's never too late to convert!

Attached: gingermuslim.jpg (634x618, 99K)

So Mohammed was white?
Maybe Islam really is based...

Irrelevant though, I can't support brown middle-easteners outbreeding the natives of Europe

>Muhammed was himself a ginger
you swapped the n with the g

people even dye their hair red to be more like the Prophet!!!

Attached: gingermuslims.jpg (845x403, 88K)

Muhammad was a seriel mass murdering psychopath who fucked a nine year old.

I have studied your demon books.

Bait.

mfw. muslims try to do spiritual battle for ginger souls.

Attached: hehe.png (254x236, 80K)

a notorious ginner

Attached: 1459826525356.png (469x740, 365K)

oh yeah?

which book does it say that in

don't use your jewish sources

Muhammad descended from the self-exiled tribe of Israel that did the animal sacrifices
That is why they are so brutal when it comes to violence

I be a prawfet and shite boyo!

It's already proven that irish people and the original stock of red heads started from a viking diaspora. They are from nordic descend, that's why there are stuning beautifull red heads.
Ugly irish are probably a combination of nordic with anglo and that's why they look so deformed.

So... Nordic like germanics are known for their high levels of autism. They literally get lost in their own mental patterns tothe point of being very loyal to memetic structures, they can larp as knights like the SS in the third reich or as jihadists.
Muslims target red heads cause of they autism, and because they are autists they are prone to get lost in the mental patterns of the global Jihad.
They are being brainwashed.

What you need is a strong alt-right movement so red heads can join in the global struggle of the aryan against the international jude and his golems and semitic pets.

Muhammed was an Irishmen larping as a Prophet for arabs. They fell for it

wtf i love islam now

Gingers male and female are ugly as fuck. You really should go bleach Arab muslims so that the children will look like brunette whites.

>an irishman convinced billions of shitskins not to drink
lol this laddie here

My ancestors performed human sacrifices through, criticizing their animal sacrificing past would make me a hypocrite

A whole religion based around neckbeards

How is that out of line? I cannot imagine a better way to take the piss outta someone, let alone billions of times over

That's why islam bans drinking. The prophet knew too well the ruin of the bottle

This is pretty good shitpost banter, keep it up Argentina!

My mum is ginger with blue eyes.

What colour eyes did Mo have?