Jow Forums i lost faith in humanity. This feels like we're living in some netflix adaptation of Harvester the game...

Jow Forums i lost faith in humanity. This feels like we're living in some netflix adaptation of Harvester the game. Pizzagate, pedos, muslim terrorists, retarded politics, violence from both antifa faggots and right wing death squads. Jewish fucking propaganda - bbc, times, all these NPC's "Some members of the media" shit (search it on youtube). How the fuck do you even ignore that? This is fucked up beyound retarded! NZ political whore wearing that muslim shitty burka. Every day we stray further from good and healthy life. Thousands of immigrants, including rapists and degenerates. And all that shitty media says: "Lmao who the fuck cares get another portion of liberal shit". We are already in hell.

Attached: 15.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Attached: image6.jpg (696x516, 117K)

Attached: Harvester-3.png (640x480, 106K)

Attached: firemen.jpg (610x311, 47K)

Attached: b277a7be03bb2774c77964f86d9c04ee905dc1c541e460feadcfd0f6637e1db6_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 51K)

Today I've lost all hope for a democratic solution. Perhaps even for a solution. Fuck it all.

Attached: vargquote.jpg (850x400, 71K)

This was a cool game, i like these types of story telling

Are there any more of such games?

World is safer and calmer than ever before in history. Stop letting media histrionics fuck you in the head. Turn this shit off and go do something real.

Get READY TO GO

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Well, all you have to understand is that life is very simply an eternal cycle : whatever you felt, Billions of people felt it way before you.

Just ride the tiger buddy.

Attached: 1520848852134.jpg (768x497, 547K)

I agree. In a strange way, losing all faith and hope is actually quite liberating. I no longer have to take a serious ideological stance on anything. Whenever people around me talk politics I respond with "shit's fucked lmao"

of course it does, they made harvester. dumb proofs poster.

My friend's father got killed by icicle dropped down from the roof yesterday. Safe as fuck to live here. Also done all shit i had to do today. Maybe go to shooting range but tired as fuck.

You my dude are retarded.

The fuck is this shit?

"I have no mouth and must scream" is right down your alley

>I have no mouth and must scream

That was awesome too, but buggy

Ty, mate. I was really in need of that.
All the best.

I'm op here you faggot.

>optimistic nihilism
>literal garbage
choose two faggot.

That's because you've fried your brains with memes. Fucking obviously shit like pizzagate isn't real, terrorism/antifa/autists from here shooting people is killing like 0.0000000001% of the population and you'll never ever encounter it yourself but think it's a huge problem from seeing it 24/7 on here and the media and that NPC video is just local news outlets reading their script from their head office that they do every single day and you could make a video like that of any stations reading out anything to make it look like le conspiracy to report on a sports event or whatever but you only saw that one video so think it's just done for that one issue that one time.

If it's causing you mental suffering simply stop coming here and watching the news since it's all over-dramatized bullshit to get your attention for ad money or (You)s.

doesn't matter. bye

Are you fucking retarded lmao?

fair enough

You might like The Age of Decadence. It's not really like Harvester, but an RPG with very strong writing that is grimdark.
There's another game on GOG where you play as a doctor who thinks he's going insane and you travel through his deluded fever dreams as he tries to figure out what happened to him. Sanitarium I think it is called.

>Sanitarium

That looks cool! Sadly there are not many games like this

Cat lady and Downfall was pretty good too. Soon Lorelai will release too from the same dev.

it is finally getting interesting. the status quo is on thin ice and all its actors went insane
if the complacent normie population wakes up its all ogre
>How the fuck do you even ignore that?
turn of your PC and go do something else. you have no direct control over it and it is designed to mess with you. they want you to feel estranged from the world so you buy their crap to feel accepted

Work on yourself and get lots of money so you can take advantage of the state of npc's to get what you need. Whatever you do don't put too much effort into any of these people but do keep an eye out for someone with actual human properties

Glad I could help user, I liked Sanitarium when I last played it.

It's the opposite for me. I'm giving up on democracy but there are other routes towards contributing to change in this country.

We live in the end times. As it was in the times of Noah so it is now. Degeneracy, violence, apostasy, paganism and other wicked acts are common. Satan is the god of this world and he drives people insane. Get ready for the final showdown between 2030 and 2060.

t. schizo

once u learn its just a simulation type game you can just sit back and talk shit and laugh at all these idiots who take life so seriously.
Its like the matrix in a way

point and clickpilled