Are Republicans in deep denial that they got demolished in the 2018 midterms?

Attached: blue wave.png (960x822, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNBfvWrUVF8
dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_midterm_election#Historical_record_of_midterm
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/11/democrats-governors/575185/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by Republicans, I also mean all their paid shills on here

Can't wait for Hildawg to legalize child ritual sacrifice!

Attached: epstein trump connection2.jpg (1024x930, 142K)

At least he isn't dealing with child traffiking directly

>this bait is so bad that it made me laugh

>not knowing what midterms are

At least we still have the Senate
Ave Imperator

Every midterm, the party with the White House loses seats in Congress. You'd know that if you weren't a faggy Leaf.

well nothing happened.
They didnt move to impeach. They're blocking the wall but trump's just going around them and he'll get backed up in the scotus.
Meanwhile the demsocs are burning down the DNC with their nonsense. I can't wait till AOC's ethics violations start to escalate and she accuses the DNC leadership of being racist and conspiring against her. She'll use the silver bullets used to shutdown the gop for 40 years to shutdown against the DNC leadership. And the creme de la creme will be when they screech in their defense "but we're jewish" and all the stunning and brave women of color shout back
>JEWS ARE WHITE

>demolished
Dems took like a 40 seat majority in the House and Repubs gained more seats in the Senate. For mid terms that's hardly "demolishing" anyone. It is nothing notable. In fact, with the new reps the Dems have in the House, it seems to be fracturing their party more so than giving them a strong foothold in Congress.

Usual shill from Yang that want this board badly.
Not going to happen.

Attached: 1514923608788.jpg (625x626, 33K)

What Democratic party? I see 3 groups of intersectionalists all vying for the soap box.

lol he is

holy shit r u fucking retarded? how do u not know what the 2018 midterms are?

romney, collins, gardner, etc

u sure u have the senate?

lol u bots are fucking retarded

i didn't say anything about Yang

where are his child abducing companies?

idk, watch this lol
youtube.com/watch?v=QNBfvWrUVF8

is this the ultimate C O P E?

this but entirely unironically
ANCAP PARADISE NOW

wait till the new cadre of freshmen reps refuse to vote for some bill they had to compromise with trump to get passed.

there is a 94% election rate for incumbantz. I think 42 Republican seats were vacant from individuals retiring/stepping down many without notice, not giving the RNC time to put in a known candidate all while the Dems have been running against them for years.........Nice bait douche bag. Borat: "Naaht"

all over the place

billionaire globalists like trump love that shit

lol this pathetic damage control

plenty of republican incumbents got btfo

Why won't Canada follow the lead of their Commonwealth comrades and ban access to all Laotian finger painting boards?

>leaf

Attached: 1500511679084.png (298x273, 168K)

all memeing, meanwhile, Hilldawg had at least one Haitian Children abduction organization

>Trump-Epstein connection
>2 photos
Wew bot

Attached: AB7A7845-7245-4D72-85F1-76A9D0D0776C.gif (498x213, 142K)

its ogre, someone tell the civnats to stop trying to switch spics over.

Attached: file.png (1553x1448, 979K)

You don't think it's suspicious two billionaires from NYC know each other?

are you retarded? their is ample proof that trump is apart of epstein's "trips".

dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo

Attached: file.png (872x1024, 628K)

More democratic seats were up than Republicans.

No democrats are deluded over their and the minor gains received due to Media election interference and Rampant Election fraud

trump is the biggest pedophile in america

Attached: epstein trump2.jpg (713x1024, 246K)

they were best friends for decades u disgusting republican pedophile

Attached: epstein trump quote.jpg (800x800, 229K)

>yang
>not a dem
(you)

>dailywire
Fuckoff pinko

>best friends
>t. No friends

the article only post links to trump's involvements with epstein and what he did dumbfuck

You shoulda been a part of Meuller's investigation! I can't believe me missed something as obvious as this! -_-; baka

Attached: 9BD3F010-AA9B-4F74-90C5-742B5344DD2E.jpg (400x400, 72K)

>its ok to be friends with a known serial pedo unless he gets caught
ok retard

trump rewarded the guy who let his buddy Epstein off the hook

u republican pedophiles are such sick disgusting people

why not at least be honest that you are filthy pedo lovers? why deny what you are?

Attached: epstein trump documentary.jpg (1080x1506, 634K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_midterm_election#Historical_record_of_midterm

Leaf you need to calm your shilling tits.

how am i communist for pointing out that trump is acquainted with a pedophile?

republicans are pedo lovers

trumpers worship the biggest pedo of all time

they are truly sick, vile people

the biggest GOP losses since Watergate

Attached: 1551442476430.jpg (300x222, 8K)

it's all Q posters too stubborn to understand that taking down Epstein would also take down Trump but can't comprehend that. Do they realize that trump would have used this against the clintons in 2016 if he knew he wasn't involved? their is a reason he never brought epstein up

The only people pushing a blue ripple meme are boomers.

Yes. And they are in even more denial thinking they will win 2020 when Trump has lost the independents and swing states.

yep exactly

pizzagate was classic right wing projection because they know that they are pedo lovers

this must been the new shill narrative.

Eat a bag of dicks.
This thread is plum fucking full of commies

Attached: ACBC2F65-25F1-4ABE-A77D-3B41A9EB94AF.jpg (454x626, 137K)

Attached: 2018 Midterms.jpg (1348x816, 423K)

do i care that jews have bipartisan control so it doesnt FUCKING MATTER WHATSOEVER WHO FUCKING WINS YOU DUMB ASSFUCKING SHITFUCK

>Being against pedophiles and exposing dark secrets make you a communist
weird angle you have here

Both parties are full of pedos. The Q-tards are wrong in their belief that Democrats are the only problem. Franklin scandal, John Wayne Gacy, etc. all Republicans.

Obamaleaf my dude, what are you going to do if the mueller report busts? Also I'm serious about bringing you back to leafpol

How do you figure?
Compare it to the Dems' midterm during Obama's first term, it's all on W*kipedia.

my god u fuckers are such retards

don't forget the longest serving republican speaker of all time

Attached: dennis hastert GOPedo.jpg (220x269, 15K)

how the fuck do u always find me so fast? lmao ive barely even been on pol and discord lately

Are Leafs in deep denial that no one cares what they think about American politics?

In all fields.

How do you think he became Zion Don? Nobody WANTS to suck Jew cock. They do it because they get blackmailed.

ill take that as a yes

Seeing how they kept the senate plus one, increased governorships, and lost less seats in the House than Obama in 210; I guess so, by your metrics

Because it just seems like whenever you start a thread, I hope on pol 10 mins later and its right there. It's weird. I know you too well at this point so you're easy to spot.

lol u might honestly be the biggest fucking retard on the planet

the GOP lost 7 governorships in 2018

where do u retards get your info? seriously

How else did Q group recruit him if not with this? Trump ran reluctantly remember?

very weird indeed

creeps me out

why the new ID?

Exactly what was forcasted to happened happened. What has Pelosi done besides stoke infighting within the democrats? It's following the recent trends and the trends also say Trump gets term two because of the incumbant boost. You know this stuff. Same thing happened with Obama.

>Exactly what was forcasted to happened happened.

Attached: rasmussen lol.png (864x569, 64K)

Mobile keeps switching between lte and 4g. Freedom mobile is cheap but can be shitty. Dude nobody has info It's just the universe doing its thing.

the hillary pepe memes in the last few months before the election were some of the most embarrassing things i've seen on the internet

>exposing dark secrets
Gaslighting and indirect conflation isn’t exposing shit, shill
>Being against pedophiles
Sure ya are

Attached: 9739BF06-3D2D-4763-9061-32A96D6EA8D1.png (600x358, 41K)

freedom mobile aka wind mobile aka hugh why the fuck was is so windy yesterday

*it

There was only a .6 shift from the average to the final. That Rasmussen is the only poll that gave it to repubs.

but the right wing retards on Jow Forums tell me that rasmussen is the only one to be trusted and the rest are just (((polls)))

>one poll out of a billion major polls that said otherwise
you sure convinced me

Because I got one assertion wrong?
I did that on purpose. And you reacted as expected.. and, with7 loses they still hold the majority.. Haha

I don't know dude but its nice and sunny. The ice piles are gone. Yeah I'm from way back with wind. $60 a month for unlimited talk, text, data, roaming talk data and text in US as well. It's great.

so rasmussen is bullshit and CNN is to be trusted?

ok got it

thx right wing retard

Attached: obama laughing2.jpg (512x288, 28K)

how the fuck am i gaslighting the fact that trump is part of the pedo elite too? you think he should be exempt because he is a republican?

Nothing is to be trusted but a gun

Show proof asshole

oh good so you guys are off the russia shit for a bt now huh?

>I did that on purpose

> i was only pretending to be retarded

if u weren't called out, u would have continued shilling that lie

and ya republicans have more governors in shithole red states with no people

Democratic governors represent way more of the American people

Democratic Governors Will Now Lead a Majority of Americans
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/11/democrats-governors/575185/

Democrats outnumber Republicans in every way. We are the majority. You are the dying minority of angry old boomers

meh it's disgusting when the snow melts and there's all the garbage and filth exposed everywhere

im with chatr, i get all the same but for $40 a month

i heard freedom service is shit like call disconnects, bad towers etc

easy there Brenton

i worry about u sometimes

are democrats still blaming russia for their incompetence

Attached: 1551218577835.jpg (1349x1349, 453K)

you think its weird that trump gave a high ranking official job to the judge who gave epstein a slap on the wrist?

Attached: file.png (500x610, 372K)

What about the post abortion shit? What about gun-grabbing? All the anti white shit. All of this stuff you said forever was just conspiracy theories and lies now what? They are pushing for this shit. I watched Bill Maher last night. Even the Brown lesbian and the Jewish comedian said hey, maybe we're being a little fucky.

let's be honest, u should have been post birth aborted

Not for disconnects but out of town roaming the throttling can be annoying for data. I have true unlimited though man, even data. Hard to come by.

>I watched Bill Maher last night.

good, great show

u should watch it every friday

Dude I actually think that dude fucked up big time he was a retard for doing what he did. You know I was/am an optics cuck. If you worry then talk to me man, not just about politics.