Trump Tax Hike

I am paying about $15,000 more for federal income tax this year. This is disgusting. Trump is the worst president ever. He has all the republican corruption but doesn't have the tax cut usually come with a Republican president.

Attached: tax.png (285x162, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/how-does-deduction-state-and-local-taxes-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you live in commiefornia and now you are finally paying your fair share to the federal government. congrats on playing yourself.

pay your own taxes commifornian

>15k refund
That's like 15 kids. Your asshole must be very sore

I got an extra grand back because I had kids. Have you tried not being a flaming faggot?

LMFAO
SUCK MY COCK NY/CA

>I am pretending to be bad at math and hoping you won't notice how obvious this shilling is

>refund
Getting a large refund means you over-paid the government and they are giving you your own money back, stupid.
Smaller refund = less money over-paid.

> I got an extra grand back because I had kids. Have you tried not being a flaming faggot?

I have kids. The problem is that I can no longer deduct my property tax and other expense.

Got my refund, 2700 about 300 more than last year op is a fag

>Getting a large refund means you over-paid the government and they are giving you your own money back, stupid.
>Smaller refund = less money over-paid.

I got about 3000 more in my paycheck. But I need to pay 15,000 more now.

Lol
There it is.
Time to look at your state taxes then. Vote people who raise them out. In states like CA, NY, people have been paying obscene tax rates for years and let it happen because they could deduct them.
Now the pressure is on the state to finally reduce the tax burden.

adjust your deductions if it bothers you. what you fail to understand is that now you are getting all your money through paychecks instead of giving the gov a free loan off of your sweat with no interest.

your a fucking child if you think less money at tax time means more taxes paid

Attached: 1518916875616.jpg (506x450, 56K)

Fuck you, you little worm. I only wish we could claw back the last 20 years of scam deductions from your shit hole state, too.

>The problem is that I can no longer deduct my property tax and other expense
Good. Why should I pay your property tax?

There was no federal tax hike for your income bracket. You're confusing the end of state tax subsidization with a tax hike. You no longer get part of your federal tax deducted to pay for your retarded state's taxes.
>And that's a good thing.

Attached: helpr_guitar.png (475x270, 219K)

Pay that shit Tyrone, the debt you niggers owe society is immeasurable

>what you fail to understand is that now you are getting all your money through paychecks instead of giving the gov a free loan off of your sweat with no interest.
No, he's not getting the money through his paychecks. His issue is the end of state tax subsidization. If you live in a faggot state like California you aren't allowed to deduct from your federal tax to cover state tax anymore. It has nothing to do with what you're thinking of.

oh right i forget faggot states like cali had been doing that shit. living in beautiful florida has had me spoiled

but remember califags, florida man is here so stay away

Attached: 1535671282779s.jpg (125x103, 2K)

taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/how-does-deduction-state-and-local-taxes-work
>The state and local tax (SALT) deduction has been one of the largest federal tax expenditures, with an estimated revenue cost of $100.9 billion in 2017. The estimated revenue cost for 2018 drops to $43.1 billion because the Tax Cut and Jobs Act (TCJA) significantly increased standard deduction amounts (thereby reducing the number of taxpayers who will itemize deductions) and capped the total SALT deduction at $10,000.
Honestly it's your own fault for choosing to live in a state with its own income tax.

Post gross tax liability, not refund amount, faggot.

4 Grand last year, 4 Grand this year.

I got about $1000 less in my refund, but about $3000 more in my take-home over the course of the year after normalizing my paychecks to account for my pay increase in 2018 vs the tax change from 2017 to 2018. Taking that into account, I got $2000 of my own money more this year over last, it just manifested in my paychecks rather than a return. I also live in CA (tiny drop of red in a sea of blue reporting in), and did not get squashed by the tax change because I made the appropriate changes after doing the research on how the tax changes could effect me. Why are Califags so bad at finances?

why are you so against paying your fair share?

>free ride on the backs of federal taxpayers is over

>curse you drumpf

Move to a state with reasonable taxation. Don't ask the rest of the country to pay your share.

I've always intentionally had less taken out. This year, I owe $600 less than last year. I'm happy.

i love how shills are always fucking retarded.

Don't fret - he's going to use that money to pay for the wall that mexico's going to pay for, and to support the state of Israel that you despise.