WTF!!!! I WAS PARTICIPATING IN THE NEW ZEALAND VIDEOS AND MEMEING ABOUT THE SHOOTER AND THESE GUYS IN SUITS WERE...

WTF!!!! I WAS PARTICIPATING IN THE NEW ZEALAND VIDEOS AND MEMEING ABOUT THE SHOOTER AND THESE GUYS IN SUITS WERE LOOKING AROUND MY HOUSE!!!!

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 143K)

Tell them they will never take you alive user.

WOAH SUITED MEN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Kill them.

lol liberal graphic designers ALL suck

why is it that you all have the same type of shitty youtube-tier graphic style?

you ruined that pepe you fucking piece of shit

That's happened to me before. I walked out and asked "What do you Welshmen want?" and they asked some bullshit questions about a foreclosed house one street away. It was clearly nothing to do with it because they never asked any of my neighbours.

I'll take thing that never happened, alex

did they tought you all just one and the same technique? or is it some automated design bot that you all useless art college morons use?

Why are you always inciting violence kike?

Do they glow? Are they niggers?

forgot to hide flag. that only happens in europe and nz.

kek

Why do you never stand up coward?

I'm worried too, I'm the only one with internet here.

It's a trace in Adobe Illustrator with no knowledge of how to make vector graphics look good. College freshman at best.

I'm technically homeless, I live where I work. I've participated in a lot of the discussions, watched the video live, saved the manifesto, etc. Over the last few days a ton of cars have pulled into our driveway and just stopped for a minute then backed out. Theres also a white van I've seen on the road at the end of our driveway. He leaves when I look at him.

Bro ima neet who has left the house twice since the shooting and both times I was followed by a black chevy suburban.

why do LARPing americunts have to ruin my board

Attached: 1552918762086.png (558x568, 352K)

everyone who posts here is being followed and watched. They are planning on moving on me soon I fear but I'm ready

and you didn't open fire on them with your AR-180 that you lost in a boating accident for tresspassing on your property because...?

were they walking on their hands?
if not, then they aren't aussies so you have nothing to worry about.

Attached: 1526664411431.jpg (600x783, 64K)

Attached: GlowInTheDark.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Tell them you already have your copy of the Watchtower

I saw some suits the other day. They kept saying "I'm a teller, this is a bank, we don't have chicken nuggets". Is a "teller" like a handler? The dude had all my financial information!

Shut the fuck up, ape fucking Nigger.

A guy in a suit just flew over my house!

GUYS NEW ZEALAND JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Lmao kill yourself shill bitchboy

Nice flag

WHY DONT YOU SUCK THEM ALL OFF CHAD?

Tell us about being red-pilled in Seychelles

WAOHA MY CAT AND GF JUST TRANSMUTATED INTO GUYS IN SUITS AND NOW THEY'RE MAKING A NICE PASTA DINNER BUT WITH GUNS

Attached: 1548381416726.jpg (198x254, 16K)

bait

27 years of solitary
>/pol says is worth it

WTFFF MY TV JUST TRANSFORMED INTO A ROBOT AND ITS ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY POSTINGS ON /POL WTF????

jehovas witnesses?

>GUYS IN SUITS WERE LOOKING AROUND MY HOUSE!!!!
Probably just Mormons. Go back to sleep OP

You live in America, you dumb fuck.

IF YOU GLOBALIST NIGGERS FUCK WITH ME OR MY WAIFU I'LL FUCKING KILL EVERY DAMN ONE OF YOU SHITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1549750268523.jpg (566x558, 121K)

Call the police. If state law allow open carry, open carry your largest firearm around your property. And prepare a Police Defeat Weapon.

Attached: police defeat weapon.png (402x86, 6K)

I won't even comment about your rainbow flag. But we gotta talk about that some day.

If they are Intruders shoot them and tell cops you feared for your life. Should be fine desu.

S E E T H I N G