Is it too late to move to Great Britain, or is Brexit hopeful enough that it's a good idea?

Is it too late to move to Great Britain, or is Brexit hopeful enough that it's a good idea?

Attached: 1538643728005.jpg (812x457, 80K)

What makes you think you can just move to GB?

unless you're a mulsim, why the fuck would you want to move to the caliphate?

>great britain
you mean little england?

It's actually called the United Kingdom

Why the hell would you want to move here from America?
We're only slightly more white than you but so much worse in every other regard.
Run away burger, before it's too late.

this, for what reason would you want to move to that nigger infested Orwellian shit hole? You like getting arrested for posting mean things on the internet?

Feel free to come over, please remember to leave all guns, thoughts, rights to free speech and political thoughts at the border before entering. If you change your name to Abdul we will also provide you with free housing and a weekly sum of cash

But.....why?

I'm an American who just wants a thin wife and a white majority country for my children. How the F do I get out of this obese mutt country?

How do I move to the US?

You lot got some nice cities. Bath and Hull are places I've considered moving to. Nice white towns from what I've been told the pakis are only in London.

don't be too white

>Hull
>nice place

Hull is a shithole, pakies are pretty much everywhere.

Don’t. Move to Australia instead. It’s the new Britain, this time with good weather.

Australia is full though.

And what about Bath..?

take one

>little england
Little England is greater than Great Britain.

Attached: 1553365304899.jpg (812x457, 79K)