The state of Seattle

Why doesn't somebody just go around and kill all the homeless guys? If it's truly this lawless it should be easy and basically without consequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

Attached: homeless in seattle.jpg (1260x945, 324K)

They do but homeless get better and better at identifying poisons each week.

seattle is not a state idiot

>Seattle
>State
>Nazi intellectuals

Attached: nazi intellectual.jpg (930x1300, 247K)

winter-chan got one of them back in february lol

Uh guys....state has more than one meaning, I think it is you that is the fool this time

Also, thank Amazon lel

Drop skids of fentanyl on a few strategic corners and this problem takes care of itself overnight

Imagine being so retarded that you don't know more than one definition of the word state

That’s the point of OxyContin and fentanyl. Let them do their job.

Imagine being so retarded and foolish you have to mask your real flag with some meme bullshit.

The whole West coast of USA and Canada is fucked. So many homeless people, no affordable real estate. Ran by chinks and kikes. Huge drug and homeless problems. Something in the pacific ocean air makes you fucked in the head. I hope the city of San Fransisco crashes and burns in my lifetime.

Come on lardo just admit that your high school education is worse than any real country's primary school education, no need to try and run it back.

You are subhuman if you think the solution to homelessness is to just kill them all. Even insectoid chinks don’t do this. Hopefully you’ll be down on your luck one day and will have to face someone who wants to end your life because of generalizations made from a position of comfort and privilege. You make me sick.

>If it's truly this lawless it should be easy and basically without consequence.
Learn the difference between "lawlessness," in which anyone can do anything without fear of the law, and "anarcho-tyranny," where CERTAIN GROUPS can do anything they want, and anyone trying to slow the degeneration those groups bring about will be punished with the full might of a totalitarian state. Seattle is the latter, not the former.

Maybe because murder is morally wrong?

WA wasn't always this way, its all the Commiefornian refugees shitting up the place

It has nothing to do with being down on your luck. The homeless problem is caused by the drug problem, which is caused by the fact that it's basically impossible to get convicted in Seattle.

I did all AP classes; so you can suck my red, white, and blue dick.

Attached: tqQRQhM.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Work camps need to be set up IMMEDIATELY

Incredible generalization once again. You must be mentally at most 16 years old. Drugs aren’t the only cause of homelessness, it’s a symptom of the lack of escape from that state of being. Yes there are drugs present there but quantitatively there are vastly more drugs within wealthy communities that are immune from constant check ups by police. But to you that’s different because you’re a degenerate who has no empathy for human experience and fetishizes people with more money than you.

Where did you hear me say drugs are the only cause of homelessness in general? I'm talking about Seattle, and it's undeniable that its drug and homeless problem are completely intertwined. Besides this the fact that you can literally shoplift without consequence to fund your drug habit and life on the street is the most important factor. Stop projecting retard.

This.

ap is the American dumbed down international standard?

lol

i watched this video last weekend when it was posted here and i've been thinking about it a lot.
i've always wanted to move to seattle for many reasons but this is just tragic. the city is committing suicide. at least it would seem that there is a strong resistance in the community to the status quo.

I think OP meant it like this.

>The state of the left.
>The state of the world

No way. I know people from Texas who travel there and live in a tent for a few weeks every month making $15.50 at a temp job then come back to Texas

>state
>/stāt/
>noun
> 1. the particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time.
> "the state of the company's finances"

Dumbass

Stupidity is not just another state in the union.