Chess got cucked

Chess got cucked.

I always saw the chess community as a pure and rational one, as in order to join it, you had to be rational and have a special mindset.

But in the recent months I got disappointed, not only the chess community is being pressed by external agents, feminists and black people, but the people inside it are becoming cucks.

One argument was "Why there are fewer women grandmasters?", this is just dumb.

I hope that the chess community really gets uncucked otherwise it's just gonna be a joke.

PS: Unless you're logic and not just acting dumb, please ignore this, I'd rather have no one notice this rather than having to see some idiots.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>PS: Unless you're logic and not just acting dumb, please ignore this, I'd rather have no one notice this rather than having to see some idiots.

That's like throwing a rock into a bee hive and not expecting a swarm to come out.

Isn't there a women's bracket in world chess?
I'm guessing if it were mixed there'd be almost no women in the top 100

>chess
Everyone laugh at the fucking nerdddddddd lmao get a life faggit

Yes, there is, but WGM is way less than men.

Also, all the youngest GMs are men and there hasn't ever been a woman champion.

I remember during a press conference for some game Vladimir Kramnik said that he thought the move he played in the opening was a novelty at which point a journalist said it had been played before in a womans game and Kramnik replied "ah but in a real game?"

well they expelled booby fisher
any entity that is not explicitly right wing will become left wing

>One argument was "Why there are fewer women grandmasters?", this is just dumb.
Fucking Hell, imagine not understanding the concept of git gud.

It is already "mixed" in terms of total score, I think there is only one woman in the top 100, I think she is number 87 or something like that. And she is a freak, an outlier among outliers. She is also Chinese if I recall correctly

Settle down, Jamal. Stick to flinging excrement at your father's portrait, it's all you have of him.

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Chess will go the way of competitive debate and have nothing but literal apes throwing poo at each other while ooking within a decade. This is because chess players are cerebral beings who recoil from direct conflict.

Just set up an underground international community and let them have the current one. You will end up in a better place anyway.

Tit Fisher talked too much about jews cheating at chess games and at life in general.

Just a bit of low quality bants my man. I've only played chess a couple of times and so I'm not very good, but I'd love to learn. True white man's game

At least in chess you only need your skills to be good and external intervention is forbidden.

Oh I agree, I respect the competition of it. But it’s just like the science community, and other highly cerebral spheres. You are not combative people, as such I don’t see a way for you to repel this jealousy driven aggression.

But I do trust in your abilities to create a new sphere in which to ply your skills without being on their radar.

Actually, I am kinda disappointed, I am an IM, but if chess keeps going downhill, I think I will leave chess.

You shouldnt allow them that victory. Communicate with others in the community that see it your way and just meet up elsewhere outside of the envious masses sight.

Keep playing

BASED

>Claims to be an IM
>Doesn't know Hou Yifan's games
>No mention of Judit Polgar
Nice larp

>Chinese if I recall correctly
So vat grown clone programed to do very little well outside of chess in order to showcase chinese superiority?
I'll say she's female because of something in the cloning process otherwise she'd have been made male.

Hey, If I came here to brag about my chess level, I'd have started the thread in another way.

Chess is a fun game. Only board game tha makes me sweaty

Are they changing the rules of chess? What’s happening?

People who play chess have no particular evolved social skills. They're not supposed to be people to look for when talking about sociopolitical topics. They just get influenced by mainstream culture like everything

>Why there are fewer women grandmasters?
Because men are better than women at everything. If that's not true then maybe one of those women can beat Magnus Carlsen.

I'm actually for having more nogs and women play chess. It'll help highlight the fact that there are inherent genetic and IQ differences between us when they consistently do terrible.

Attached: 1522148789750.jpg (552x817, 77K)

bolt is playing checkers in that pic

Who knows, might be a fun chess variant
The pieces not centred in the square trigger my autism. That's why I never play blitz over the table at my club.

Why am I not surprised it's a fucking SWEDEKEK coming to hutewhite knight and lie for their nog bull's honor

Attached: 1436402951326.png (600x714, 245K)

kek, is cuck censored now? C u C k

My dude, genuinely look at the board set up. They are playing checkers with chess pieces.