Bible Thread

>Foretold 2,000 years ago that the dead bodies of God's two witnesses in the end times would be seen by every person on earth.
>Foretold 2,000 years ago that no one would be able to buy or sell without a mark in their right hand or forehead, received by those eternally damned who worship the beast and his image when he uses miracles to deceive everyone except true Christians into believing that he is God.
>Foretold exactly how Cyrus would overthrow Babylon 150 years before Cyrus was born.
>Foretold the Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Grecian, and Roman empires in order before they existed.
>Foretold nuclear weapons in Zechariah 14:12.
>Said that the earth is a circle that hangs on nothing and that in its center is hell.
>66 books written by 40 authors over 1,500 years and all foretell Jesus.
>Foretold false religions being brought by satan pretending to be an angel (Mormonism and Islam).
>Every "contradiction" claimed against it turns out to be false when researched and is usually someone's lack of reading comprehension.
>So hated by satan's globalists that they planned in the 60's and before to have the KJV altered to help bring in a one world religion, exactly as it foretells will happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
>Exposes the scientific fraud and fallacies in evolution in front of three evolutionist professors who can't refute any of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
>Tells you that all you have to do to avoid hell and have a permanent ticket to heaven is know you have sinned, know your works won't save you, and believe that Jesus, the son of God, died and was bodily brought back to life again three days later as a sacrifice for your sins.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqQY2qMMxw
Nothing personal, kid.

Attached: KJV.jpg (1200x1200, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

w2.vatican.va/content/pius-x/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-x_enc_19070908_pascendi-dominici-gregis.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Catholic_Church
blavatskytheosophy.com/the-unavoidable-facts-about-c-w-leadbeater/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Webster_Leadbeater
av1611.org/vance/nrsv_esv.html
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based and Amenpilled.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
What do democrats say to escape this?

Attached: 1550601595857.png (1500x500, 67K)

"Racist," "fascist," "misogynist," and other pre-packaged NPC buzzwords.

My father is God.

Raced and bedpilled.

BASED AND BREADPILLED

REPLACEMENT MIGRATION IS PUNISHMENT FROM GOD FOR TURNING AWAY FROM THE ONE TRUE FAITH!

Attached: 1462065986627.jpg (728x839, 278K)

Any one that attacks this book or its contents is hy-mie... Any one who attacks and claims there not from the synagogue of satan is well disciplined hy-mie...

This! Many times in the Old Testament, God floods Israel with niggers for straying from Him or His commandments.

Attached: 1553025369244.jpg (1363x1379, 144K)

>KJV
Try better next time.

How do modern Christians manage to ignore or memory hole the synagogue of satan?

The bible mentions this group, so clearly they are a powerful group. They are called the synagogue of Satan so clearly they are an evil group. The bible mentions that they will bow at our feet and acknowledge that God has loved us.

THE BIBLE SAYS THAT THEY WILL CLAIM TO BE JEWS BUT THEY ARE NOT, THEY ARE LIARS.

The bible tells us that these people will LITERALLY be going around insisting they are Jews. If we were to come across one they would say they are jews, their parents were jews, and their parents before them. They will insist they have always been Jews and come from a long line of Jews.

Why is it so hard for Christians to see that the evil people running around today fucking up the world while calling themselves jews ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN?!?!?

Name a better version. Better yet, name a version that hasn't been corrupted after the KJV. The NIV? The one that changes "entices" to "rape"?

Old Greek. What do I get?

You speak Greek? What reasons do I have to believe that 54 of the best language scholars assembled by the King himself couldn't translate Greek into English correctly? You get this pic.

Attached: 1551806859101.jpg (720x960, 43K)

KJV was translated from Latin, retard.

NRSV, now fuck off retard.

Rosette Delacroix has the answers you seek. Utube, with all banned vids (many) on bitchute. Browse her vids and see if something jumps out at you. The production value is premium with an emphasis on aesthetics. Good Shows! A++

w2.vatican.va/content/pius-x/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-x_enc_19070908_pascendi-dominici-gregis.html

Because, they are blinded by the age of confusion, and no longer believe in satan

also ww2

also they don't read much anymore

&C&C&C&C

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Catholic_Church

>sound familiar?

blavatskytheosophy.com/the-unavoidable-facts-about-c-w-leadbeater/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Webster_Leadbeater

how about liberal priests raping kids?
does that sound familiar?

Get thee behind me Satan. Show me Acts 8 37 from both KJV and NRSV

>>Every "contradiction" claimed against it turns out to be false

Attached: HS5rnnI.jpg (680x598, 56K)

>Get thee behind me Satan

Reminder that the KJV translators added that verse to Jesus's temptation by Satan but it isn't there in the original Greek.

AENT friend

Still missing Jasher though

Verse 37 is nonexistent in the Peshitta, Aleph A, B, C and the Vulgate.

This is true, praise the Lord our God for his Holy Scriptures that are a light for our eyes and a lamp for our path

Wrong. The New Testament was translated from Greek, the Old Testament from Hebrew and Aramaic, and the Apocrypha (heretical book) from Greek and Latin.

av1611.org/vance/nrsv_esv.html

OP is right though

Sure m8. Btw the gospels appeared more than 10 years after the events, in 30 minutes, if conversation travesl from one man to another, the information is transformed and distorted, imagine how distorted the story is by now.

But it's true. Even things that you could swear are contradictions on their face, you can research them and many people will pick them apart and show how they are not contradictions. As for what you said, the gospels were written by the apostles themselves. What information are you claiming was distorted, exactly? They all seem to say the exact same things, and the apostles were willing to die for them as well.

The apostles were illiterate peasants.

lol oral traditions arent vaild?

There's not a single shred of evidence Jesus ever existed.

>barely 30 posts before this grade school angstheist lie appeared
lel

The problem with oral tradition is that the original material gets disfigured quickly, you cannot expect verbatim accuracy of an oral tradition, actually information gets distorted again and again, and the original theology of the religion would get lost.

the peasantry is nationhood....
it was used the same way citizen is used today.
a king is a peasant, so is a baron, a villein, a serf, and every other natural born person in that realm.

>the moral here is dont call people illerate when you are retarded

Excellent rebuttal

who said the bible needs to be read verbatim and esoterically?

protestants but no one else.

I've already discussed this before. Look at Isaiah 14:12. Hebrew says "O how you have fallen, Daystar...". Greek is similar. Slavic languages (Church Slavic included) says Danica. This all refers to the star Danica, or Daystar, or the planet Venus.

Latin is the first and oldest translation to say Lucifer, because in Latin it is a combination of 2 words:
- lux/lucis (light)
- fer/ferre (carrier, to carry)

In Latin it goes: "quomodo cecidisti de caelo Lucifer..." Now, if the OT was translated from Hebrew, why does it, unlike every translation without a Latin derivative, use Latin names? The very word "Lucifer" appears in no version translated not from Latin. This is just one example, and if you compare the versions (KJV to Latin, Latin to Greek) you can see this clearly. This not just because English has some Latin words, it is clear the Hebrew OT wasn't even in the same room when the KJV was written.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03-12-50-13-1.png (478x114, 25K)

Please provide examples, as I asked for.

Examples of what?

no argument so no rebuttal needed

Truly Dionysian.

>the bible
The bible comes from an oral tradition, the gospels, to be more precise, you do not know what the original story was like because the gospels were written, by actually literate people, much much later than when the story started to circulate orally.

Do the test, try and circulate a story orally, no written data and see how it morphs, you'll be amazed.

Anyone unironically shilling for modern (((Christianity))) needs to take a good hard look at who they are exalting.
The Church is corrupted in almost every faucet, it is sick, weak and debauched in the worst ways.
Christianity must endure a renaissance and an understanding that Jews are not (((God's Chosenites))) and soon or it will fall irredeemably into disorder and chaos and become entirely antithetical to God himself.

Stare unto the face of my shitty MSPaint art, have you ever found a good Christian girl who isn't ready to jump on Domingo De'Jamal's cock? Every Christian I meet is a race traitor - and proud of it. They twist God's word into an excuse for all manner of avarice.
There is a reason no one takes us seriously, it is because we refuse to look inward and fix our problems. There is not a singe inspiring Christian leader that is not 500 years in the grave.
Modern Christians must save what remains of the nobility of Christendom before Islam swallows all the believers who become fed-up with the limp-wristed tactics of (((Modern Christianity)))

Attached: gen.jpg (671x922, 80K)

I think he wants examples of the apostles, who wrote shit tons of letters we have, are illiterate.

Paul, for example, was super educated

Paul wrote the gospels now, k

Attached: laughing-girls-at-new-year-celebration_23-2147717199.jpg (625x417, 173K)

you honestly dont understand the deposit of faith?

you need to go to church and deal with someone who has time to teach you the very basics

The bible is the biggest fraud of all the holy books

(((Saul))) of Tarsus is the largest and most evident problem with Christianity. He is the original controlled opposition and his desecration of the word of Christ is what caused the modern descent of Christianity.

Attached: wwy8jkz36um21.jpg (678x768, 124K)

Nice reading comprehension. You stated the apostles were illiterate which is patently false.

Love this, thank you!

>its not your fault, your ancestors were raped and ruled by blacks for a long time

meant for leaf

Oh yes, the almighty bible!

>2 Kings 2:23-25
>23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 25 And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria.

Attached: LatinCross-631151317-5a22dd90beba330037d3cecb.jpg (2120x1414, 146K)

Can you be specific?

cool story puritan

>fact puritans are worse than ((()))

>the lenghts the christian will get to instead of facing the nonsense of his argument

and yet you fuck around :P

>Kings
>Bible
Could you at least try?

See links in image, as when posted, they are detected falsely as "spam." This is nothing new. Even so, let's say you're right. I don't see what difference it would make, seeing as the new age versions have errors in them that can't be concluded to be non-errors, while the KJV does not. The new age versions are proven to strategically alter things that should not be altered, that chip away at Christianity and salvation by faith. The examples are the first four videos here:The fourth video is an actual interview regarding a speech some elitist Jew was giving in regards to intentionally changing the Bible. Not to mention the Alexandrian texts, Wescott and Hort, and all that garbage.

Attached: Links.png (464x105, 4K)

Accebt Ordodoxy

Attached: 1546475637244.png (2518x1024, 369K)

Im Roman Catholic you fucking moron
Don't take it from me, read Hitler's "Table Talks" and he expounds upon it far better than I ever could.

Attached: Leighton-Lady_Godiva.jpg (1024x841, 220K)

you know you haven't made a coherent argument right? lol

>apostles couldnt write
>Paul could write
>paul didnt write da gospels tho
>becomes obvious you are very basic, obviously a red sea pedestrian

???

>then you won?

>Claims apostles were illiterate and writing about things that didn't happen.
>Ask what he means by that and to show some examples.
>Examples of what?

C'mon, m8.

The "stories" are written by the actual writers themselves though. I see what you're saying, that if a story is passed down from generation to generation, it can often (though, not always) have things added and taken away from it, but the gospels were actually written by the apostles themselves, and they all add up. So what examples do you have?

You are 100% correct, however, just because some claim Christ's name, doesn't mean they are Christians. Jesus and the Bible warn of this tens of times. 95%+ of "Christian" churches are false, in my opinion.

>but the gospels were actually written by the apostles themselves, and they all add up
They don't all add up, there's a lot of contradiction in their writings.

Was paul an apostle that wrote the gospels?
>merely pretending to be retarded

Wrong. If it wasn't for based Paul, much of faith alone would be hard to understand. God used Paul to help establish faith alone and the Bible, and to clear up much. The apostles described Paul as a beloved brother.

american Catholics are the worst.
Basically theosophists, in the leadbeater kiddy sex vein.
>dolan needs cash bitch get out and work...

Literally 90% of passages attributed to Paul led to all of modern Christianity's problems. Why are we so weak?
Do you realize how pathetic modern Christian are? Look around you.

no

>but it proves your whole premise is false,

I am 70% sure you are German behind the memeflag. As for the
>I don't see what difference it would make
The difference is:
In you wanted a better version than KJV. I provided Greek, which is, in my opinion at least, more reliable than a version rewritten over 3+ languages and 1600 years. That brings us to , wherein you implied the KJV was translated without error.

But nevermind that, here is a better argument. If it doesn't matter whence KJV was translated, and over how many languages, and how many mistranslations it has, then why not simply use NIV or any other mistranslated version? You made a big deal in that the KJV has been altered. If that is important, why not take one step back and apply the same reasoning to the KJV itself?

But I'm more curious as to whether you are German. Did I guess right?

Attached: 1547596548742.jpg (1920x1679, 818K)

name one

You're not wrong, Catholicism is pathetic and broken just like every single other fractured branch of Christianity.
The only solution is uniting Christianity under a single cross and putting all who defiled their positions for sexual pleasure or greed to death.

Attached: our patience.jpg (234x283, 21K)

Such as what? Not asking for perceived contradictions in the Bible, but how the gospels contradict, particularly on faith alone, etc. Don't be one of those people that posts Jesus saying you have to be a child to inherit the kingdom of God either.

why would a german read an english translation?

>logic seems off

super based, ultra redpilled.

Attached: buy some fucking kneepads.jpg (500x500, 270K)

fatherly reminder, his name is Zeus.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

That's funny, considering that Paul himself is pretty much the strictest in terms of "don't sin," keeping yourself pure, etc. In all his writings, he is sternly warning Christians to stop sinning and defiling themselves. I think you, as a Roman Catholic, aren't clear on salvation. Salvation is you getting Christ's righteousness imputed to you for nothing other than faith. Galatians chapter 3 and many tens of other parts of the new testament were pretty much written to correct the Catholic church. Or do you actually think you have to ask a man who demands to be called Father (when Jesus said to only call God "Father") in a dress for forgiveness of your sins?

Jayoh is that you?

hey what if paul had his metanoia, and didnt go out a preach the faith and build the kingdom?

would he be saved?

Give me a passage and I will show you it's true intention.

Quoth Uncle Adolf:
>For the Galilean's (Christ's) object was to liberate His country from Jewish oppression. He set Himself against Jewish capitalism, and that's why the Jews liquidated Him. Paul of Tarsus (his name was Saul, before the road to Damascus) was one of those who persecuted Jesus most savagely. When he learnt that Jesus's supporters let their throats be cut for His ideas, he realized that, by making intelligent use of the Galilean's teaching, it would be possible to overthrow this [p. 77] Roman State which the Jews hated. It's in this context that we must understand the famous "illumination". Think of it, the Romans were daring to confiscate the most sacred thing the Jews possessed, the gold piled up in their temples! At that time, as now, money was their god. On the road to Damascus, St. Paul discovered that he could succeed in ruining the Roman State by causing the principle to triumph of the equality of all men before a single God—and by putting beyond the reach of the laws his private notions, which he alleged to be divinely inspired. If, into the bargain, one succeeded in imposing one man as the representative on earth of the only God, that man would possess boundless power.

Attached: Eve of Saint Agnis.jpg (687x944, 74K)

Because it sounds powerful with the use of "thou" and shit like that. And because I've seen a German making the very same arguments about 2 months ago.

I forgot to say: what makes you think the KJV hasn't omitted anything intentionally? Read a non-Latin version. I'll check the thread tomorrow and we'll continue in a few weeks again.

Please read the links I posted in the image. With that, I never stated the KJV had been altered. I stated that there is a deliberate corruption of modern versions of the Bible, and that the KJV does not have those corruptions. With that, and the fact that the KJV was translated by a state-sanctioned assembly of 54 of the best language scholars who themselves loved Christ, much based on Tyndale's work (who burned at the stake for his Christianity), I trust the KJV most. Mostly because it does not have the corruptions that the modern versions have. Many of the corruptions are shown and compared to the KJV in the 1-3 video links in my OP post, just watch them.

And no, I am not German, I am a mutt.

Yes.

>Romans 4:5-7 King James Version (KJV)
>5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
>6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
>7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

> 1 Corinthians 3:11-16 King James Version (KJV)
>11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
>12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
>13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
>14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
>15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Although, I grant you, it would be a reason to suspect, from a human perspective, that he wasn't saved, as James 2 talks about showing your faith with works.

I haven't been given a reason to think the KJV has omitted anything. If it was supposed to be there, I suspect that God would have kept it in the KJV, as He promised to preserve His word. One of the biggest, if not the biggest tests for something alleged to be omitted is: does it contradict the rest of the Bible (see the Apocrypha)? Another question would be: how do you know it was omitted? And why was it omitted?

if you have true faith, you work towards the kingdom of God.

one cant exist without the other.

and no If Paul defied God he would have been more damned then he would have been if he was kept a jew.

So faith is not by faith, but by works? Was Lot saved? Was Jonah saved? Why would God save someone by faith, emphasized many times that it's by faith and not of works, and no longer by works, and then send them to hell because they didn't do works? Yes, when you are saved, you have the Holy Spirit in you convicting you to live Godly, not sin, and do God's commandments, but you are not unsaved if you don't do works.

Read Galatians 3 especially.

Now I'll say that someone who has no conviction over their sins, or who has no thought to do right and love God's will, does not have the holy spirit.

Paul (and the apostles) disobeyed God and Holy Spirit on at least two occasions: when he went back to Jerusalem, and when he circumcised his fellow Christian to please the Jews. Was he suddenly not saved?

Oh wow you defeated the fool with symantics, congrats.

Back to plebbit, leaf.

>whose sins are covered.
The Aramaic for covered is kasiyo (cognate kocah in Hebrew) used in Romans 4:7 refers to the work of atonement and redemption.

struggling isn't the same as defying.
I know this is a favorite topic of the yanks, but it has all been ran through so much in the last 500 years its boring.

Protestantism is nothing more then Arianism dressed up with baptism of the will.

God hates rebels fyi, that's why he has given america in full to the devil, and his synagog of false jews and freemasons.

If it comes from rebellion it is of the devil.

Whats reddit? the gayer version of tumbler you and your classmates hang on?

>tl;dr youre a faggot

The Bible is crystal clear in tens of parts in the new testament that faith cannot be mixed in any way with works and that we are saved and kept saved by faith, without works whatsoever in any way.

Works of not sinning or works of "doing good works," neither of these keep you saved or get you saved.

The Holy Spirit will convict you to do good works and not sin, and we should not sin, but the lazy Christian with the potato chips on his chest is just as saved as the hard-working Christian, he just won't have as many rewards in heaven, people will think he's not saved, and God will chasten his life and rebuke him at the judgement.

>Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

>5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

>6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

And one of 20+ other verses:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3&version=KJV

The catholic church is a whore that worships Satan, and your "logic" is that protestants are bad because God doesn't like rebels?

>satan says to worship satan
>you rebel against satan
>God disowns you for rebelling
Good logic there, bucko. Top notch stuff

Bought a hard covered KJV bible on Amazon, can't wait.

is professing with your mouth a works?

1 Corinthians 3:11. For any other foundation can no man lay, different from that which is laid, which is Y’shua Mashiyach. 12. And if any one builds on this foundation, either gold, or silver, or precious stones, or wood, or hay, or stubble; 13. The work of each will be exposed to view for the day will expose it because it is to be tested by fire; and the fire will disclose the work of each of what sort it is. 14. And that builder whose work will endure, will receive his reward. 15. And he, whose work will burn up, will suffer loss, yet himself will escape; but it will be as from the fire.

The Day refers to the The Day of God's Judgement and the present divine judegment of hearing the Voice (see Hebrews 3:13). Fire refers to the refining fire of the Holy Spirit (see Malachai 3:2-3). The idea is, that when called upon by God, you place your devotion to Him above anything your works may have amassed in life (see 1 Peter 1:7).

God founded his church with peter

you are 100% of the devil, no different than the jews you claim our the chosen people.

I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.

>Old Greek
Classical is riddled with grammatical errors and Koine was the common tongue, so anything goes there.

Uhhh...
>mfw you literally don't know what you're talking about

Attached: 1552084860051m.jpg (926x1024, 84K)