Somebody alleged that Tarrent's livestream had music playing continuously in the background at high volume all during...

Somebody alleged that Tarrent's livestream had music playing continuously in the background at high volume all during his shooting inside the mosque. Is that true? and is it possible?

Attached: 1553104739305.png (609x783, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/lets-get-this-party-started-new-zealand-gunman-narrated-his-chilling-rampage/2019/03/15/fb3db352-4748-11e9-90f0-0ccfeec87a61_story.html?noredirect=on
youtube.com/watch?v=B6fE2JkvVoo
billboard.com/articles/news/8460176/eminem-criticism-realistic-gunshot-sound-effects-bonnaroo-festival-route-91-mass-shootings
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207453665/#207460553
kiwifarms.net/attachments/streamed-from-my-gopro-with-https-_live4-io_v-live4gopro-2350426065176752-mp4.695026/
youtube.com/watch?v=09ObUMo8mdk
youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=c6mJDsEcAXw
amazon.com/Waterproof-Bluetooth-Speaker-Portable-Compact/dp/B07DQLDQMW/
quora.com/Why-was-there-no-blood-spatter-when-the-policeman-was-shot-outside-the-Charlie-Hebdo-offices
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go post about this false flag on facebook. Nobody gives a fuck.

>low quality response

he had a bluetooth speaker

Bluetooth from his car stereo, or from his phone? If from the car, then it shouldn't have been heard inside the mosque. But if from the phone, he was playing music, and recording at the same time?

>A few blocks on, he hit a button and a Serbian nationalist song filled the car. He had made a mix tape for a massacre.
>Military fife-and-drum music was playing as he climbed out of the Subaru, lifted the car’s rear hatch door and uncovered two other graffiti-covered rifles and multiple red gas cans. Selecting an additional shotgun, he walked to the sidewalk, leaving the car hatch open and the car running
>At first, some worshipers thought the sound of gunfire was simply one of the mosque’s speakers crackling.
>“I am the god of hellfire,” was the lyric of his soundtrack as he slammed the hatch, climbed in the vehicle and drove off, turning left on Deans Avenue.
washingtonpost.com/local/lets-get-this-party-started-new-zealand-gunman-narrated-his-chilling-rampage/2019/03/15/fb3db352-4748-11e9-90f0-0ccfeec87a61_story.html?noredirect=on

Not clear where the music was coming from as he was outside the vehicle.

likely connected to his phone which he was also streaming through. The speaker is visible in the picture he posted with all his gear

>Brenton Trent

the portable Bluetooth speaker is in this picture

Attached: 3dc34c6db7938a16bc4db1e0779f6f03a1ee3a6a.jpg (960x720, 130K)

Music was playing in his car. He then got out and left his car on while going in the first time. He came back to his car that was still running and playing music and picked up more stuff and went back.

Center bottom is the portable blue-tooth speaker? And he allegedly blue-toothed from the vehicle's radio, while also livestreaming from the phone. Okay, I guess that would work.
Funny that the mosque people thought it was their own speakers crackling, the Las Vegas crowd thought that the gunfire came from speakers also.

yes (that's the speaker). it was most likely playing from the cellphone not the car because of the range issues.

>Somebody alleged that Tarrent's livestream had music playing
how is that an allegation when the fucking soundtrack is on sale on itunes and local mosques.
>remove kebab
>british grenadiers
>grün ist unser fallschirm remix
>fire
>gas gas gas

>remove kebab
moving to kebab removal location
>british grenadiers
marching at the gates of hell
>grün ist unser fallschirm remix
let the hadjis hit the floor
>fire
light up the mosque. he fucked the timing on this one
>gas gas gas
ebin getaway kansaino drifto

watch the video and stop asking retarded questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6fE2JkvVoo
>not real gunshots
>it's fireworks

I'm certain this was a false flag, but they may have played out the scenario live using speakers in the mosque that spooked the crowd of worshipers in the other room who didn't realize what was going on and think and report it as a "real" shooting.

Attached: 60-person-coincidence.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

My question isn't his soundtrack, it is the logistics of playing a music mix while livestreaming at the same time inside and outside the vehicle - and whether any range/battery/volume issues would indicate editing had occurred. Apparently it is plausible via bluetooth.
But the video still has plenty of other problematic issues that make it not believable for me.

False flag in what way? After watching the whole video how can you conclude it’s fake?

Sombody got shot just a few yards from my window in the middle of the night once. Sounded like fireworks from much farther away. I wasn't alarmed until the guy started moaning in pain loudly later.

I think the blue socks, the missing holes in the windshield, the lack of blood, unrealistic look of headshots, the people piling up in a corner, the disappearing shell casings, all make the video seem fake to me.

This is what a 5.56 does to the human body.

Attached: 5.56 expected effects.jpg (1351x1048, 236K)

This person's white sheets on their head didn't even get dirty from getting "shout" through the head.

Attached: For a special Canadian.jpg (1680x2100, 406K)

>Eminem is drawing criticism from festival-goers who were frightened and upset over the rapper's use of sound effects that to some fans resembled gunshots during his headlining performance at Bonnaroo Saturday night (June 9).

>Many fans screamed and ducked as a series of loud blasts rang through the crowd during Eminem's performance of "Kill You," from his 2000 album, The Marshall Mathers LP. The nervous reaction arrives at a time when concert-goers are on edge following the deadly mass shooting at last year's Route 91 country music festival in Las Vegas.

billboard.com/articles/news/8460176/eminem-criticism-realistic-gunshot-sound-effects-bonnaroo-festival-route-91-mass-shootings

I'm just saying that fakery and crisis-actors do exist, we should have a healthy skepticism, and not be so gullible that we believe whatever story we are told by the news.

Am I going to have to get screencaps of every headshot, including "hat trick" to show how NOT ONE had realistic blood spray like a 5.56 headshot would, nor any cranial cavity formation from the bullet leaving their skull?

Also, I'll note this disinfo nigger trying to say a 5.56 does next to no damage on the way out of the skull:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207453665/#207460553
But in reality, that picture was found to be someone who was murdered with a fuckin hammer.

Weird how the hammer disinfo shill, and this guy both left after getting called out.
It's almost like...

That's becuaea you are posting gore and derailing the topic - start a new thread, nigger.

>Posting gore
It's evidence to demonstrate this, you're trying to shut it down as usual, Moshe.

It was Lady Gaga's The Fame album.

First of all: that frame is after the gunshot. See pic related.
Second: What do you think happened? Is it CGI? Blood bag?

Attached: Untitled.png (1100x932, 1.14M)

Here we have the "hat trick".
No blood on wall, despite the "bullet" shooting off his hat?
No cranial cavity visible either?
Hmmmmmmm...

Attached: Hat trick, no blood!.jpg (1680x3078, 675K)

Practical effects, ever heard of the term?

Attached: Squib bag.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Window guy stopped the bullet from damaging the window, and was careful to not bleed on the window either!
What a swell guy!

Attached: Window guy stopped a bullet..jpg (1680x2100, 455K)

Are you trying to say that white line was the bullet?

Attached: 1491635279930.jpg (2400x2880, 1.69M)

Yes. Explain why it isn't or shut the fuck up. I'm not debating kids

That doesn't seem like an anomaly to me. I am open-minded, but he's shooting from a high angle and it's the exit wounds that tend to be big. Pic related is a headshot of a deer

Attached: deer headshot.jpg (640x480, 124K)

You know the disinfo shizos are getting desperate when the 80% of the thread's replies are two shills spamming the same bullshit that's been refuted a thousand times.

I hope you're not saying that's supposed to be the bullet, but just in case, here's a couple of frames later, blood spray still in the air.
That much blood spray happens when you shoot someone in the head with a 5.56.
But why didn't it happen to or and why didn't it stain his/her white headwrap, when the shooter was looking at them from another angle, like this I'll tell you why, it's for the same reason all bigfoot, loch ness monster, and ufo footage is grainy.
It's easier to lie if they can't see it's a man in a suit, a log on the surface of the water, and swamp gas, respectively.

Attached: White line a split second later.jpg (1680x1050, 208K)

The shot was fired from 18 yards/16 meters. This picture shows a shot fired from 225 yards.

Attached: headshot deer 2.jpg (473x676, 73K)

You're not debating at all.
You are watching the video, and picking key frames to argue about.
You can watch the video enough to make pictures, you can see that it's just the carpet's white line yourself.
Fuck off pooftah.

So, refute mine if that's what you're saying.
Bump.

Go back to the video. 10:30 to 10:40 when he's entering for the second time, you can clearly see the dead guy's feet change colors, from white/red on the soles to blue on the ankles, as the camera gets close to him. Right before your very eyes. They're just socks.

You can see the damage in the windshield as he's driving away, directly after blasting out the side window. They're also present in the images of the car as it's being hoisted away.

Lack of blood is not surprising at all. With severe trauma, it can take awhile for blood to come out at all. Abrasions bleed like a motherfucker, but stab yourself with an ice pick and you'll get just a trickle. Nothing unusual about the physical shootings on that video, and I base that on having killed hundreds of animals with point blank head shots. I shot a cow with a rifle slightly more powerful than BT's once, right between the eyes. It didn't bleed AT ALL. Not one drop.

People who are trapped and under attack frequently pile up like that, or play dead.

The shell casings don't actually disappear either. I can see them all over the place, even during the outside shot where they supposedly disappear. You can literally see a pile of them collecting on the ground to the bottom right of the camera.

I misunderstood. What I meant was "the white line of the gun barrel shows the bullet trajectory at the frame where the barrel is lighting up"

I've responded to the sock thing in 4 threads, but it keeps getting posted. Please watch this image and explain why it's anomalous? I want you to acknowledge my point or help convince me of your point of view

Attached: so-called socks.png (1896x4304, 3.97M)

The point is that when he's going back in, the other guy's foot color is flickering, so you see it's just a camera + jpegify effect

Circle speakers please, thanks!

Still lines up with the neck, and there should be even one pixel of blood visible from a gunshot wound onto a WHITE headwrap.
Why does the blood shoot out of the side of the head when you say the bullet hit their neck Are you trying to tell me this is fake?

IIRC it was from his car. It wasn't audible inside the mosque, but it was audible in the parking lot.

Wrong, kike.

kiwifarms.net/attachments/streamed-from-my-gopro-with-https-_live4-io_v-live4gopro-2350426065176752-mp4.695026/

>what is editing software
>livestream means live
>being this brainletted

He heard this BF1 soundtrack while shooting muslims:
youtube.com/watch?v=09ObUMo8mdk
No one is blaming EA though, which is weird.

>fife-and-drum music
this was what he played, add it to your playlist
youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY

It was live on facebook at the time of the shooting.
No editing, just practical effects, like Hollywood props.

Attached: Facebook stream.jpg (1358x2036, 583K)

>Mfw I finally got a disinfo shill to overplay their hand and make a fuck up

Attached: 13525855894709.png (753x684, 290K)

nvm it wasn't in BF1 I think xD
youtube.com/watch?v=c6mJDsEcAXw

ves a fotre a una altra part, mico

We Jow Forums members now.

>
Look, if you don't believe it's real, then go and do it yourself to prove that this one was a false flag.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD!

Uma delicia.
We speak English here.

This is Hollywood’s side gig

Literally did, right here right now.

music streamed from phone to car, then from phone to bluetooth speaker. go pro uses the phone's wifi hotspot and doesn't interfere with the bluetooth music.

The spatter is more of a cloud, so I can't tell where exactly the exit wound is

Attached: output.webm (854x480, 519K)

Cool, magnet link please

Remember Harcore Henry

Bullshit, and furthermore, why do they spray blood behind them but window guy does not?

Attached: 1553371165885.jpg (1680x1050, 212K)

Wolf 55gr isn't going to do the same thing as green tips, and it definitely won't do the same thing as 77gr black hills tmk. Barrel length, twist and more also makes a difference. Bottom pic was unlikely from a .22 of any size and I call bullshit.

Yep, I don't want to resort to comparing this to movies (even if they both use practical effects)

Found it. kek the madman bought it on amazon

amazon.com/Waterproof-Bluetooth-Speaker-Portable-Compact/dp/B07DQLDQMW/

>My opinion matters
>Calls either of those wounds a .22
Last (you)
These things crawl out of the woodwork with every conceivable angle of bad logic to try and cause mental fatigue.
Luckily for me, I have monster.

Attached: 1532886508141.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Weird coincidence, I have a different type of bluetooth speaker on my plate carrier for blaring music while I wear it.
Am I getting groomed by spooks, Jow Forums?

I’ll resort to it.

Fair enough, the normies could easier understand something they already have seen.

FPBP
*Bollocks.
Do do do do do do do do do do do diddle diddle do
Do do do do do do do do do do do diddle diddle do
Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum diddle diddle der dum
Diddle dum diddle dum diddle dum diddle dum do dodo do do dum
...you know what you get a tune in your head?

Attached: C50064C4-CD0D-4D5F-A34E-3A2B68E83B81.gif (500x211, 713K)

Not all gunshots cause a large amount of blood to spray out:
- quora.com/Why-was-there-no-blood-spatter-when-the-policeman-was-shot-outside-the-Charlie-Hebdo-offices

Also, window is bright and the video quality is poor so even small blood stains might not be shown on the video

why they didnt they breaak the windows to flee ?

Even if there was, there isn't audio of it. there was only a hand full of songs we know. If Tarrant lived in the US and did this in the US or if he was simply a US citizen, we would have gotten the whole playlist of songs he had played.

cause it is fucking fake

Hm, i didn't see that before.

Well this was a fun thread, and now I must go.
Make sure to carefully analyze my pictures and think for yourself on the matter when you share them.
But honestly, there's no plausible explanation for why the lack of bloodspray on the wall, as they were shot with a rifle, through the head.
That guy was shot in the vest, it contained the bloodspray.
Getting shot in the head with a rifle will 99.98% of the time produce a dramatic spray of blood on the wall when the bullet fragmenting tumbles out the other side of the skull.

Attached: Delivery.jpg (854x770, 249K)

there is a part in the video where you see the glass in one window of mosque break. someone even crawls through as times.
watch the fucking video more than once and put it through an editing program with filters on it. You'll see outlines of things more.

Based British Grenadiers posting. I've been whistling that one all day and lol'ing that no-one here gets the reference

*Please don’t resort to violence.
I can’t believe the silence after so many atrocities. Islamist atrocities and now this. All I ever see are pic related types using the events for their own selfish goals. This is the world they’ve created for us and our children with their political correctness and point scoring.
Then they get to play dress up and act like it’s nothing to do with them.
So sad. This is the adult world people, hey shills this is the world your leaders have created and it’s fucked in the head.

Attached: 8F4624CC-1E8A-4137-8465-65760421FF57.png (606x731, 648K)

It is catchy, it’s going to have to join my playlist.

Attached: 78BB2B69-9DCE-4C04-A449-BC6A97E66C31.gif (411x345, 485K)

Lol faggot shill

It was 100% audible in the mosque, you must have watched some cucked version

>xD

get the fuck back to kindergarten