One thing I find tremendously bizarre about this board's posters is how there's a legitimate legal conspiracy spanning...

One thing I find tremendously bizarre about this board's posters is how there's a legitimate legal conspiracy spanning 40+ years, involves Russian money laundering, tax evasion, espionage and statecraft--- but nobody dives in and has cool threads about it. There's a lot of clues and a weighty narrative you can get from publicly released court documents alone. It's one hell of an investigation with lots of dimensions of complexity to it.

Is it unattractive to post about here just because you can find info about it by reading up from official first-hand sources? Is part of the LARP just that you need some goof-ass to write an opinion blog before conspiracies can form? What gives? You guys are missing out on some real-life James Bond shit by calling the Russia Probe wholesale an invalid sham.

Attached: donald-trump-robert-mueller-split-gty-jc-181120_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/maria-butina-accused-russian-spy-is-pleading-guilty-to-conspiracy
foxnews.com/us/boyfriend-of-maria-butina-admitted-covert-russian-secret-agent-accused-of-fraud
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
economist.com/united-states/2016/09/22/bear-on-bear
documentcloud.org/documents/5694704-Stone-Indictment-012419.html
washingtonpost.com/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article177312006.html
justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1080766/download
bitchute.com/video/NlrR5zFDoTRj/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> /x/

make the thread yourself if you know so much about it

70+ years
McCarthy uncovered several spy rings in government but had knowledge of more that were never uncovered. Democrat party has been in league with Russia to hamstring US predominance and pilfer and strew nuclear materials/plans to all the bad guys of the world since the FDR and Truman admins

>here’s all this crap I think exists
>but it doesn’t because I can’t post anything that I claim exists.
What a garbage thread.

That seems like misdirection. These days it seems like the NRA and certain Christian organizations took money from back channels organized by the Russian spy Maria Butina, then funneled that money into the Trump 2016 campaign. Also the Russian cyber espionage wing of the GRU spearphished the DNC and told Roger Stone about it, who then probably informed the Trump campaign. Also Paul Manafort sold like 4tb of psychographic data for internal use in American campaigns to the GRU who used it to run a Facebook misinformation campaign.

Lots of Republican involvement to influence the 2016 election (which is an affront to my nation's Democracy). Very little to do with nuclear materials.

Man, I almost got the comment in before yours. Anyway, check out some of my cliffnotes and feel free to search Google about subjects mentioned. Sorry, I got a phone call from a friend about car issues so it took me a second to type.

Also this board humping my leg for the last 2 years worth of news instead of commenting on the obvious meta nature of a lack of level headed Russia probe threads on this board is sort of telling.

this site has been compromised by an army of paid posters from all dimensions.

Nobody is worried that you have a life. No apology desired.
You need to make some cliff notes before I can read them. All you’ve posted so far is vague assumptions and asked others to do your homework.

Left wing black helicopter conspiracy theories

Butina:
[1] foxnews.com/politics/maria-butina-accused-russian-spy-is-pleading-guilty-to-conspiracy
[2] foxnews.com/us/boyfriend-of-maria-butina-admitted-covert-russian-secret-agent-accused-of-fraud
GRU Spearphishing operation:
[1] crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
[2] economist.com/united-states/2016/09/22/bear-on-bear
Stone indictment:
[1] documentcloud.org/documents/5694704-Stone-Indictment-012419.html
Manafort
[1] washingtonpost.com/

Don't want the thread to die so I'm posting this for now.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ that last link broke like dick ramming into a brick wall. Fuck that website, gotta go find it outside of my "History" tab.

People like you are truly useful idiots. You clutch your McCarthyist tinfoil hat with a tighter death grip than I clutch my meatwhistle, but when it comes to what the American intelligence agencies have been doing to our population, our government, our finance, our media, you don't utter a peep beyond "whataboutism," if that. Yes of course it's all the Soviet boogeyman trying to debilitate our wonderful apple pie, thank god for our patriotic 5th column for working to protect us. Only a conspiracy theorist would ever suggest that the CIA doesn't stick to foreign operations. Of course they're looking out for us, why WOULDN'T you trust them? Stop talking about that, talk about Russia!

Attached: 1489193417848.png (626x536, 296K)

This isn't about attacking the CIA, goof ass. It's about a president who broke the law during his campaign and most signs are pointing to him being blackmailed by the Russian government. We can't allow that because Russia is a hostile foreign power, a kleptocracy, and fighting several proxy wars against us. Don't be dense.

>most signs are pointing to him being blackmailed by the Russian government.
Unhinged conspiracy theory.

>most signs are pointing to him being blackmailed by the Russian government
Where is your evidence? A research opposition hit piece compiled by already discredited sources and paid for by, quite literally, the Clinton campaign, does not constitute evidence. Have you ever even heard of Operation Mockingbird? Oh yeah lemme guess, that was years ago, nobody does anything like that anymore, except the Russians of course.

Attached: 1489196970076.png (626x536, 299K)

1. He lied about Trump Tower Moscow being in development during the campaign and after he became president
2. During his 1 on 1 meetings with Putin he doesn't allow members from his cabinet in the room and rips up his translator's notes afterward
3. Michael Cohen's father (who introduced Trump to Cohen) is Fima Shusterman. An ex-soviet who has ties to Russian organized crime
4. Felix Sater outwardly said using Russian government contacts would assist Trump in winning the 2016 campaign
5. Tweets from Trump correspond with the Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear hacks on the DNC and their correspondence with Roger Stone (details such as the number of e-mails that would be released and what dates they'd be released around)

That's just off the top of my head. It's actually not a theory so much as it is the direct subject of a counterintelligence investigation.

For suspicious things that have been corroborated by right/left news outlets and US courts, check out this post.

>The NRA matters in any way, shape, and form

Attached: 1553368828725.png (626x536, 297K)

The NRA filed that they donated a record setting $55 million during the 2016 election. That's double what they spent in 2012 and 4x what they spent in 2008 and 2004. This record-setting figure was later contested by committee members, estimating the NRA spent more along the lines of $70 million.

In short, there are $70 million reasons the NRA matters in this conspiracy.

[1] mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article177312006.html

Attached: 1513317926789.jpg (460x581, 41K)

Compare that to literally any other donor.

listen guy, the NRA is not even in the top 50 donors for the RNC. Nice try you shill cock sucker. And you post a mcclatchy article. GFY faggot.

Yet you don't make such a thread yourself? If you had legit info, you'd post it.

According to the Federal Election Committee's stats $55-70 is more than any entire US state donated to Donald Trump by double. That's a significant amount of money, and a Russian spy established a back channel between foreign donors and the NRA. You'd have to be born yesterday to think that's not obvious.
Here's a link to Butina's indictment if you'd like more details:
[1]: justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1080766/download

If you'd like some "legit info", check out these previous posts in the thread.

Attached: Wew Lad.png (627x482, 66K)

Holy fuck are you dumb or disingenuous. The last 4 years have taught me it's more likely to be the latter

You're adding to my initial thesis from post #1 that this board's got an unfriendly bias about this investigation and its contents.
It's an international conspiracy that focuses on complex topics and requires you to value the democratic practice and adherence to criminal law over partisanship. You've contributed nothing by calling me "dumb" or "disingenuous" except evidence you don't keep up with the news.

There’s a lot of things at play.

But the main one is that conspiracy media has been dominated by nationalists. Conspiracy theorists like Russia for multiple reasons:

1. Appeals to white nationalists as white nation with some pseudo-traditionalist leanings
2. World underdog- if the world is run by cabal and US is most dominant country, US is by definition the bad guy. This changes frame of reference, and cobspiracy media will defend Gadaffi, Assad and Putin regularly because of it
3. There is a taboo and mystique around Russia because the Soviets were so vilified, the language and writing so alien. This attracts contrarian counter-culture type of reverence.

Who knows what level Russia plays in the global nationalist resurgence, but it benefits them and they participate for sure. They were Astro-turfing this site before the election. There was a story about the pope and orthodox leader meeting in Antarctica popular here from a bullshit Bellarussian blog for a while that was pushed pretty hard here, Alexandr Dugin has been on Infowars and set up a clone site, his translator was married to Richard Spencer, and he’s been photographed with Lauren Southern. That’s 3 prominent members of the conspiracy/nationalist right with direct contact with a Russian nationalist with Kremlin influence and totally anti-US stances. Breitbart also saw him as an ally.

There’s no doubt Russia is pro-Trump, there’s no doubt Trump is pro-Russia. What’s less clear is what directly crosses legal and moral lines. Is wanting to ally with Russia wrong? Not morally, but it’s unlikely geopolitically. It inherently means a different world order than neo-conservatism means to build. That’s the main reason the uproar is this strong. You can have clearer ties to Israel without problem, because they fit in with NATO’s vision of the world even if they became outright fascist.

>1. an event I know nothing about beyond the speculation from mainstream media entities that worked directly with the Clinton campaign from the very beginning of the primaries is valid evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election
grasping at straws

>2. Trump is suspicious of his cabinet members and translators when week after week 'insider' leaks are blasted far and wide to the media outlets that hate him
Yeah I can't think of a single legitimate reason why he'd want to take extra security precautions while discussing sensitive issues with another world power that the intelligence community is constantly trying to antagonize abroad. Anything that isn't escalation must therefore validate muh conspiracy.

>3. ex-soviet who has ties to Russian organized crime
You can play the kevin bacon game all you want but nowhere in this factoid is evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election.

>4. would
would is different from did, but details get in the way of the narrative

>5. DNC hacks, Roger Stone
What a coincidence that you devotees are always unfamiliar with Vault 7, UMBRAGE, the conflicts of interest in Fusion GPS, the way the FBI handled the DNC servers, and the entire timeline of public WikiLeaks announcements/rumors demonstrating that Roger Stone didn't actually have any insider information (not a surprise to anyone who know about Stone prior to CNN's recent treatments) and was talking out off his ass again based off the same speculation Corsi and the entire internet had prior to the drop.

and
>NRA
lel yeah watch out a historically republican supporting organization donated $70M to a republican candidate, nvm that Trump's total campaign was half the cost of Clinton, all her donors aren't worth looking into, this is about how drumf cheated! There's no other way he could've possibly beat her!

1) Each election sets a new record, that means nothing.
2) How much did the NRA receive in 2016 in donations? Motherjones (which is an absolute rag, but reddit0rs like you jerk off to it so) claims they got around $330 million.
3) how is it a conspiracy for a lobbying group to spend 1/4 there donations lobbying for the issue people donated money for? The only issue I see is why they couldn't spend MORE money.

I get that the "big bad NRA meanie pants" keeps you up at night, but you need to cough up something more than "they spent money on things there donors told them to spend money on"

Sanctions against Russia were put in place based on transparent lies by CIA agent Bill Browder who has amassed a personal fortune pumping wealth out of Russia. If Russia helped elect Trump all I have to say is thanks based Putin.
bitchute.com/video/NlrR5zFDoTRj/

That's a lot of smoke and mirrors to avoid saying the words "a top official at the Russian Central Bank who was previously a member of the Russian Federation's legislature worked with an espionage agent named Maria Butina to funnel foreign money into an American Election through the NRA and NRA officials". For God's sake man, it's no big deal they spent more, spent a fraction of what was donated, or donated to Trump. The spy who they were communicating with the Russian government through is the problem.
Indictment again because it bears repeating:
[1] justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1080766/download

>grasping at straws for the Trump Tower Moscow point
Attached you'll find a signed letter of intent with cool graphics imposed over it helping to date when this happened. We have an actual, old-fashioned "smoking gun" for this particular lie.

Attached: blog_trump_moscow_tower_loi1.jpg (1700x1968, 602K)

Jow Forums is pro-Putin, you are never going to get an honest assessment out of these guys. They don’t have one.

>Leaks are a reason to have private meetings with world leaders where nobody from your cabinet are present
You realize if he's saying nothing shady having advisers there wouldn't result in leaks, right? And if he's not saying anything shady, the leaks would have no effect. Media outlets criticize Trump when it's leaked he's doing something criminal, negligent, or incompetent.

>Kevin Bacon game in reference to Trump and Fima Shusterman
Did you not read the part where I said Fima introduced Trump to Cohen? That means Trump knew the guy who is directly involved with organized crime before he met his lawyer. His lawyer who is going to jail for lying to congress.

>Sater
There's e-mails to back up what I said.

Dang. Here I was getting called a retard, a disingenuous retard, and a libtard cuck onions-boy all this time by people who are only into world politics for the wrong reasons? Boy, do I have egg on my face.

Attached: putin-meme-gay.jpg (1027x576, 47K)

I’ve tried using most of the same evidence, and the connections to Dugin and people simply do not care at all. They want a dictator in the vein of Putin anyway.

I mean, it's clear as day. The famed bit from Foundations of Geopolitics (Dugin, 1997)

"Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics".

Should--- should we tell them that having a free press, a law that doesn't bend to a national mafia, and democratically elected representatives results in good things that help them? Russia's a poverty stricken crime hub. Do these people not read?

You're forgetting about the Russians with Israeli citizenships.

Eat shit and die faggot kike. The flashpoint cometh.

Attached: 5DDA892E-4B10-41E7-953A-51D38129676B.jpg (1021x1024, 124K)

OP, you type like a redditor and it disgusts me.
Immediately neck yourself, thanks

Nothing like a Mueller to wash down that nothing burger with.

Doing that would require people to swallow the redpill that the USA invented communism.

All signs point to you being a moron

Attached: 10E258F9-9740-479A-B5CA-F98DED48F247.jpg (1024x461, 46K)

I think you’re right. It does seem to be a forbidden topic here. I guess we are guilty of ignoring something because it doesn’t fit the Jow Forums narrative. I think Trump is almost certainly involved in money laundering of some sort, and I think it will come up. Maybe that’s what Mueller dropped off with the southern district NY

>be reddit
>be holding out for Mueller report for 2 whole years
>finally concludes
"Wow, it's fucking nothing"
>feeling blackpilled as fuck
>fellow redditors feeling blackpilled as fuck
>"I know, I'll go to Jow Forums and start one of those conspiracy style threads about russiagate - that way, even though there's absolutely no evidence, even though every other dellusion faggot has already given up on russiagate, it can still carry on...... in my mind"

Yeah this may come as a surprise to you, faggot, but most of our crazy conspiracy theories actually have some evidence behind them.

What happened to all the russian flags anons? I don't see any today. Did Putin fired all of them?

What part is misdirection? FDR normalized relations with Russia. Soviets were literally making decisions in our government during world war 2. Walter Durante won a Pulitzer Prize for saying there were no famines in The Soviet and communism is great. The republicans made a lot of noise about it, but were accused of “red baiting” and censorship and several lost their livelihoods. Whittaker Chambers is an underrated hero. Fun fact, Nixon was on the committee that helped him get his story out. We all see what happened to Nixon. So, unfortunately Republicans have generally just learned to deal subversion and assume it exists.

fippy bippy

You honestly just need to watch this and read Dugin to know what's going on.

Attached: kino.jpg (960x1440, 266K)

OP youre a retarded faggot

>most corrupt and most powerful investigative agency, along with many other investigations, swear not to rest until they find even one piece of evidence that incriminates Trump regarding his connections with Russia
>after 2-3 years of the most extensive research and blackmail directed at Trump's most personal connections (his own lawyer of all people), they find N O T H I N G regarding this accusation
>hurrrrrrrrr why do you people not believe muh Rusha colloozhun hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Afraid you might not have a job at Shartblue anymore? Maybe you should try getting a REAL job this time around.

>Reddit circle-jerk thread
Nope.jpg

Well Jow Forums has dug into it pretty deeply and we keep hitting ends like "Mueller's source was a yahoo news article" which becomes "yahoo news blog" which becomes "anonymous comment on a yahoo news blog." For the most part the Russia theories were slander of the basest sort, and Russia in general has become a boogieman to blame any of corporate America's failures on, the new star wars movie sucked? Oh man it must have been the Russians downvoting it. The shit tier candidate we backed lost? Must be the spooks at the Kremlin, couldn't be that we gave a billion to a woman who embezzled half of it and wasted the other half planning her victory party, nope had to be Russians, read about it on the news!

Who said all Jow Forums posters are frustrated incel-tier social rejects? Clearly you're all future Nobel laureates with an excellent grasp on how to interact with others.
Karl Marx invented communism in a Manifesto that was released in London during the mid 1800's you goon.
It's a legitimate criminal conspiracy that involves actual money laundering, political back channels, voter suppression through misinformation campaigns on popular websites, astroturfing on this very board. Calling me an idiot doesn't change the fact it has changed your reality over the last 2 years in a massive way. Some self-reflection on the implications of that would behoove you.

Aww fuck yeah, I'll check that out.

Debunked.

Mueller had access to FVEY intelligence, ya dingus. That's Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. I think the Dutch also tossed us a bone or two somewhere in there. That's Intelligence officials from the global community. Saying he's using Yahoo articles as sources is just spreading misinformation.

Debunked.

Just let it go bro, let it go.

>voter suppression through misinformation campaigns on popular websites, astroturfing on this very board.
We all got shilled by Hillary PACS mate, you're not fooling anyway.

Refer to this post. Regarding hard evidence (since this is now apparently a fight of sorts due to board bias in favor of Trump) this is one of the more difficult things to ignore.

Fuck off, Jack

1. Everyone lies. Can you sauce me to when he lied under oath?
2. He doesn't want leaks. And?
3. Cohen is a snake, everyone knows this.
4. In this context, "would" wouldn't hold up, but good try.
5. Big Orange Meanie tweeted in a red-stringed pattern to events that fit my narrative, therefore impeach pls.

>It's actually not a theory so much as...
It wouldn't be a good one anyway.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1200x964, 110K)

Do you ever realise that you are caught in a belief system of lies because you simply hate Trump?
Do you ever stop and wonder 'maybe im the useful idiot?'

Attached: X6phAhpL0P2UVvHWKGrRsbuEavzmArZHDgVS86HaKs8.png (756x478, 124K)

Tinfoil needed