Redpill me on why veganism is bullshit. I am aware that it is, however...

Redpill me on why veganism is bullshit. I am aware that it is, however, I need some heavy duty redpills or blackpills to convince my girlfriend, lest I must dump her.

Attached: ck.png (997x558, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reducing-suffering.org/how-much-direct-suffering-is-caused-by-various-animal-foods/
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
health.harvard.edu/blog/vitamin-b12-deficiency-can-be-sneaky-harmful-201301105780
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1Be8C37-k
youtube.com/watch?v=jt9Gcnicc6Y
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk&t=
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/04/17/is-veganism-good-for-everyone/meat-is-brain-food
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_tooth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's Vegenism?

>i have an opinion based on no personal research and i fail at arguing with her, can you help me?
What about reading a book or two and making your own conclusions?

There's tons of videos on YouTube about it. Just search something like NWO vegan diet.

comrade lenin made fun of vegetarians

Show your girlfriend the nutritional value of vegetables and then show her the nutritional value for meat. And watch her lose her mind after.

reducing-suffering.org/how-much-direct-suffering-is-caused-by-various-animal-foods/

Attached: animal suffering.jpg (834x731, 86K)

Cultured meat grown from stem cells in labs will eventually make meat from factory farmed livestock obsolete.

Attached: cultured meat.jpg (2989x2912, 580K)

No one is going to eat it.

It’s a sub-optimal diet because it’s restrictions are based on morality rather than nutrition.

Attached: F7FA8E78-E360-499C-8392-44D57A8B96D1.jpg (1116x1092, 219K)

does she respond well to shock therapy?
show her the epitome of malnourishment
if not, maybe show some interview the guy from that channel did with ex vegans.

If you can avoid causing an animal suffering, and don’t, what does this mean to you? If you engage willingly in an unnecessary act that causes another’s suffering, what does this mean to you?

Factory farming is psychotically inhumane.

This is true.

A lot of people are against this type of meat, I'm not. If the texture and flavor can be made right, then I'm all for it just from a pure efficiency stand point.

To put it into perspective, 1.6:1 is the food input to output ratio of modern industrialized chicken last time I checked. Getting lower than that is a fucking miracle and would lead to cheap af food grown in more compact space. It's a necessary step toward long term toward off earth colonization. No longer needing to bring livestock to have meat is huge.

>tfw we get meat by planting seeds and fertilising them to grow the plants to feed to animals to grow the animals to feed the humans
>cuttin animals out of the equation removes a step
growing animals is inherently a more resource-intensive method of food production, and therefore less efficient
eating vegan is better for the environment and more efficient

insect farming and lab grown meat is the future

>t. let the poor eat eachother liberal

Actually beef and some other heard animals make use of land not suitable for farming. Feedlot fattening with corn grain imo is a bit fucked, but converting useless grass into food is actually converting useless acreage into value.

health.harvard.edu/blog/vitamin-b12-deficiency-can-be-sneaky-harmful-201301105780

literally 5 minutes of research you underage faggot

>unnecessary
it keeps me healthy and alive, far from unnecessary
>>cuttin animals out of the equation removes a step
I can't properly digest the trash that animals can live on, cutting the step out would leave me to die from having shitty grains as the bulk of my diet.

Animal population is irreversibly destabilised by humans
Letting out all cows and pigs = predator population growth
We would need mandatory population control which means animal killing and predators attacking humans

>Redpill me on X
If your post starts this way you don't want to get redpilled.

she would probably take b12 supplements and still be deficient in other areas, OP needs a good sell to get trough to her why she must eat animals (products) or spend a huge amount of effort and money to get the right supplements and have the bloodwork done to confirm the correct levels.

Nice digimits.
Sit down and watch these informative short documentaries on veganism with her. These are eye-openers, she will be redpilled after she sees these films--- (the last two, are now ex-vegans who quit, they explain how sick they got on a vegan diet, and why they had to dump the starvation diet-veganism)

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1Be8C37-k

youtube.com/watch?v=jt9Gcnicc6Y

Attached: Beautiful Vegan Teeth.jpg (480x360, 19K)

It's kinda bullshit kinda not
It has massive health benefits because you're always eating the most nutritious food. You're getting enzymes and nutrients most people don't get in their diets because all we eat is garbage.
But it's kinda bullshit because bees aren't considered vegan and good meat is still good meat.
If your girlfriend is vegan just let her do that. It's good that she's focused on her health and she'll live a long life.
If she doesn't get enough amino acids or trace minerals though then you have other issues.

We could also stop breeding animals and allow the population to decrease as alternatives become available since it won’t happen overnight

You Polish retard

Not if she's vegan for moral reasons.
>The Epitome of Malnourishment
I'm not vegan but I've seen more vegan actually giving attention to what they eat than the common people. Good bait title tho.

Nutritional science is uncertain and unsettled. There's nothing immoral about eating what your species has evolved to eat. Most western countries must import far off industrially produced food to support a vegan population. All in all there are no good reasons for veganism, that should suffice for anyone. It's a cult for retards, nothing more.

Attached: vegan_brain.png (386x350, 210K)

"to convince my girlfriend, lest I must dump her."
you sure you got that Le 56% correct there? or is it the other way around
lmao

Attached: tenor.gif (220x181, 524K)

Just eat healthy faggot. Tbdesu, eating a mostly veggie based is wonderful for you buy ya need some meat mate.

>another's
OHH I see what you did here. Come on and say, another's what?
Why is animal suffering meaningful? Humans are the only creatures who seem to give a fuck about other species short, miserable life

Animals don't live, they exist
They have no past nor future, only present
From some point of view, turning them into meat is their biggest purpose in life
Farming is just industrial predatory, is natural death full of suffering or death by claws of predator more humane?

>comes from a country that uses trash meat in hot dogs
>hamburgers for 50c that taste like the real thing
>nobody will eat it
>can we snap this BURGER

Just tell her that large amounts of bees are moved around in trucks to help pollinate crops, bees are being abused for vegans

>animals literally don't breed naturally, population booms never happened, wild animals never were a problem for population since XX century

Dumb burger
send military pls we love you

>Not if she's vegan for moral reasons.

What possible moral reasons "Quote?"

Vegetables agriculture steals land from natural wild animals, gasses the rest with chemical pesticides. Vegans have to be sadists and hate animals to join and/or stay in that satanic cult.

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Attached: Vegan Chemical Warfare upon the Earth.jpg (640x372, 117K)

I tried fake vegan frankenstein hot dog, and they put in like 20 different vegetables from all over the world
it tasted like the real one when it was hot, in a regular bun
still im not sure it this is the future if you have to fake it to make it acceptable

>eats kebab from another 14 yo in Berlin
mmm kostlich

should that be a brühpolnische or blood saussage

Get out of the relationship period. You don't control what your girlfriend decides to eat period regardless of your or her views. Vegans are healthier than their counterparts and as long as they aren't eating garbage they do not even need supplements. If you're triggered by food choices and coming to this shit hole for relationship advice do her a favor and let her go before she has to suffer your retardation.

if it's from non white, it's scheissewurst

Attached: 43149290_2104046522959435_816256979826638848_n.jpg (960x960, 62K)

Show her the vegans leaving the movement

Of course he has some say in what his girlfriend eats. Imagine if she's going to carry his children and they turn out retarded vegan soibois from lack of proper nutrition. I'd never let my wife be vegan, but that's just because I care about her.

There's no reason for adult women who are not pregnant to not be vegans. However, men cannot be vegans, as this makes it extremely difficult to build significant muscle. Children should also not be vegan, as it stunts their growth, and pregnant women should have meat and dairy to ensure proper development.

It's not bullshit unless you live in an area where eating meat is the only significant source of nutrition, aka a small island, Antarctica, or the tundra. The hard truth is that non-veganism is simply environmentally unsustainable. Looking from your us IP, right now in the contiguous USA, 41% of land is used to rear animals, and another 32.5% is used to grow plants for animals. If we don't switch to sustaining off of fish, insects, and plants, we are going to starve, as the majority of people worldwide already are today.

Why is veganism bullshit?
cos bacon tastes too damn good

You dumb fucking faggot. Even after feeding all of our livestock, we don't even know what to do with half the grain we grow. The reason that half the world is starving is because they are both incompetent and too retarded to stop having more kids than they could feed. This has ALWAYS been the case, but until the last century, nobody cared to intervene and stop the kids from starving.

Someone wildly overpopulates a desert on UN rice and gibs, and suddenly we all have to eat bugs out of sympathy with them or something. Doesn't make much sense. Most of the livestock in my country are sheep grazing in the mountains where we can't grow anything. Now what, vegons?

Humans are omnivores, the nutrients we need to survive require us to eat both meat and vegetables/fruit. Refusing to eat meat won't stop animals from dying, and vegans are retarded and naive to believe they are doing anything but virtue signalling.

> nutritional value

True, realizing meat will make you very fat can have an impact.

Very few are fat here and most people eat meat. Maybe you should cut back on your soda and fries and walk more instead of cutting meat. Meat doesn't make you fat, eating more than you need and sedentary lifestyle makes you fat.

NPCs like you don't live, you exist
You have no past nor future, only present
From some point of view, turning you into lampshades and soap is your biggest purpose in life

>unsustainable
Europe eats shitton of food for 2000 years and didn't depopulate animals lol
Just had a quick talk with doc, long term vegan diet is not healthy, not everything from plants can be absorbed by humans, you'd need constant health checkups, blood tests etc to make sure you're keeping health norms
Plant origin fats & protein aren't same as those from animal origin

Attached: 1549191878526.jpg (819x819, 175K)

>be me
>vegan
>new "vegan is teh gay" thread every week
>literally too fucking lazy to explain years of science and research to fucks too lazy to do their own research

Have fun with your cancer / diabeetus OP

No consensus on the science and research. That's why no scientific or state agency anywhere recommends a vegan diet.

>disgusting
Looks like worms and hair and brain matter mushed together

Have fun with your vegan teeth Heiki.

Attached: Sacrifice your teeth for the animals.png (1128x645, 482K)

Wrong, my "human privilege" is what makes me redeemable, that's what's beautiful about humans

Even almost braindead NPCs can turn from barely existing to living, being useful, finding a bigger purpose or sacrifice - simply because they have human abilities and human brain, human potential
Animals never had that, cannot reflect on past, which also means they have no future, cannot dream or change

youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk&t=

But yet veganism is a consensus based cult, and the consensus is it being relentlessly peddled by the media and companies wishing to profit off the moral clamouring of overeducated freaks. The consensus is fee-fees they get from Facebook disinfo campaigns and the sheer arrogance of uppity vegan activists.

By looking at things logically, you are a heretic to their cause and hate all ecology, just like the 1%! Omg I literally can't even...

>Meat doesn't make you fat, eating more than you need and sedentary lifestyle makes you fat.
Yes, and most westerners have sedentary lifestyles and even a very small amount of meat is more than you need, which is why meat makes most of its western eaters too fat.
> cut out sodas
I drink soda all the time but I’m not fat since I’m a vegetarian. Meat is the oil of foods, very compact and high energy value. If you’d need to carry all the food you could eat through a desert, meat would be the obvious choice. In most other situations it’s a braindead choice, especially if you enjoy eating large portions of food.

You have no supporting evidence to forward your assertions regarding the mental state of animals.

>calling someone NPC for not imagining a human consciousness in the mind of animals and gleaning their morality from that childish platitude

The irony is palpable, you're an utter mongoloid. It's clear your diet is impairing your cognition.

You should fix your shitty lifestyle of being sedentary, gluttonous and eating junk instead of relying on crazy diets to not get fat. You shouldn't be a role model to anyone.

Veganism isn't bs

All the smart, alpha men are going vegan while the beta virgins are still eating animal products and byproducts

It's worse than that I'm afraid. The pseudoscientific quasi-religion of scientism is gaining traction among plebbitors and normalfags alike. They think they love science, but what they love are pickle rick memes. In reality they hate science, because they're a dogmatic religion and it's the corrupt universities teaching them this.

Mental state? You can't say if a monkey is in distress or if it is angry?
Yes you can

If you mean mental capabilities - that's also yes, you can dissect animal brain and say which part is responsible for what, you can test living animals and measure their responsivness, problem solving etc

Next "argument"?

Attached: 39401673_1891145587595262_4930798953194061824_n.png (480x960, 464K)

EAT AS YOU PLEASE JUST AVOID GRAINS AND SUGAR

This is why I come to Jow Forums. Here, a gentleman who has solved the Hard Problem of philosophy, eligible for world fame and yet he humbly post away on a forum for the less aware. So, professor, how did you do it, how did you prove animals have no awareness, and what turns out to be the qualitative difference between human and animal brains that provides for such discrepancy? Don’t hold back, the world needs your genius insight.

>this post

Imagine for a second being skeptical of the prospect humans have a higher fidelity of consciousness than pigs or cows... then judging others for not believing so.

Either you're still reading children's books where Mary the moo cow dreams of being an astronaut, or you feel a lot like a farm animal. Which is it?

I think there will be a time where the people defining themselves by these ridiculous 'neat' cosmopolitain fads like veganism, vintage thrift stores, outdoor 'adventuring', full-sleeve tattoos etc will be ruthlessly mocked like the useful idiots they are. Because they're so hypocritical no amount of self-imposed irony can hide their shallow consumerist motivations. They 'save the world' by virtue signalling while consuming way more than your avg redneck. They call us bigots when a bigot is someone afraid of different points of view... they'll be remembered as fools.

Not gnawing on old corpses is the ‘crazy’ diet. Sure bud.

>smart alpha men
>Vegan

opposite day?

Attached: 1547868703448.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

The nature of animals is obvious to anyone who have bothered to observe animals, anyone who actually like them. Higher mammals are similar to us emotionally. They do have an awareness of sorts, but they have no rational faculty. They do not plan for the future except by instinct. That doesn't mean we should disrespect, disregard or be mean to them. But it does mean we're their superiors and they exist on our mercy in this world.

It's the diet of all humans, every civilization, every tribe, everyone in recorded history. Don't pretend like eating animals and animal products isn't the norm for humans in this world. Yes, your diet is fringe and weird. That doesn't mean it's wrong, but to claim otherwise is dishonest.

> humans have a higher fidelity of consciousness
The question was if animals have NO consciousness or awareness. Imagine being so sure they don’t that you think anyone who say they might have some awareness is an idiot.

>they'll be remembered as fools.
Depends on who wins the coming culture wars. I hope you are right.

Right now that looks abhorrent. But if you can grow me a nice steak in a petri dish for even less than a normal one I'm all ears, least of all because it's sure to be more tender than veal due to never having exercised in the slightest.

It's fine to be a vegetarian, just don't be a vegan.
“Clinical research finds that people on vegan diets commonly suffer from a variety of nutritional deficiencies. One study, for instance, showed that more than half of vegans tested were deficient in vitamin B12, putting them at risk of mental health problems such as fatigue, poor concentration, decreased brain volume with aging and irreversible nerve damage.Certain populations that are particularly susceptible to inadequate nutrition should think twice about veganism, including adolescents, the elderly, the poor, pregnant women, and those with psychiatric or chronic medical illnesses. A vegan diet during pregnancy also puts the fetal brain in danger of stunted development and reduced cognitive capacities later in life. While it is common among vegans to take synthetic supplements to make up for the lack of animal nutrients in their diets, studies suggest that supplements are ineffective substitutes for real food and carry significant health risks of their own."
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/04/17/is-veganism-good-for-everyone/meat-is-brain-food
I don't think the average American diet is healthy but Veganism isn't either.

it's not bullshit though

>Redpill me on why veganism is bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_tooth
done.

The burden of proof lies with you, the person claiming something so post-hoc rationalised only you and your fellow vegan cultists would claim it.

>until my strawman of a meat-loving anthrocentric fascist can PROVE to me cows don't muse through metaphysics basically everyone who eats meat is eating Mozart

Said the barely coping, desperate, mouthbreathing mongo so easily led by petty trends he's denying a comforting reality most dullards take for granted.

Like, do you also choose to believe Africans have similar cognisance and temperament as Europeans?

That's a heuristic question btw bud. Try not to drown on your own spit taking it in.

The Chad burger versus the vegan Leaf

There’s a lot of shit that has been common to our forefathers for reasons of survival that we don’t have to do anymore. It was common to walk everywhere. It’s not anymore. It was common to manually handle your own latrines. Your argument amounts to saying ‘carrying barrels of your own shit isn’t gross because it was common to our forefathers, you’re the fringe one who think it stinks’.
Disregard all the other lemmings for a moment and just use your brain. What’s more disgusting, munching on the remains of a rotting corpse that will continue rotting in your stomach, or a leaf of salad?

This was meant as reply to your other post here:

The Jew is convincing you that eating meat is normal. They want you fat, unhealthy and addicted to something so much you 'could never give that up.'

Attached: RWS_Tarot_00_Fool-172x300.jpg (172x300, 27K)

This is why people think you're a weird cult. You're describing normal human behavior like it's some sort of abnormal, disgusting thing. It's the type of thing only religious zealots do. Why would you munch on disgusting, rotting, fermenting old compost? That's how I would describe eating vegetables if I were a cultist like you. Only I don't, because I'm not a fucking weirdo.

Fact of the matter is that you walk way too little. The solution to this is to walk more. Nothing is stopping you. Not adopting some weird cult diet.

My reply to this one was supposed to be:
That’s a far step from saying they have no awareness and can be treated accordingly.

>What’s more disgusting, munching on the remains of a rotting corpse that will continue rotting in your stomach, or a leaf of salad?

What's more repugnant, a morally debased freak using emotionally loaded questions to argue for the vegan cult on the 4chans, or the load of negro sperm recently shot inside your anus?

Then why do the Jews promote things like Meatless Mondays?

The vegetables and fruits have lost a lot of nutritional value due to being grown on the same soil over and over, they also contain sugars that make you look fat.

Meat really isn't just automatically good, its best to eat fats and organs as well, most the vitamins are fat soluble and you cant get them from a vegetable or fruit diet. With veganism, I just can't pretend to enjoy drinking a 3lb lentil soup every day, or eat Nuts over Lettuce with a bunch of sugar poured over it etc.
One thing I cant explain is why all the vegan youtubers that aren't taking injections like B12, or supplementing with Magnesium/Vitamin D3 all look like they are addicted to methamphetmines.

If you're not doing vegan diet 100% correct, its best to just stick with the Standard American Diet.

> normal human behavior like it's some sort of abnormal, disgusting thing
Normal things are not abnormal, per definition. They can still be disgusting. My opinion on how gross cannibalism is would remain unchanged if I learned it was suddenly all the range and a normal thing for the rest of you to do.

I never said that though, that was the other guy. I'm a proponent of treating animals well. I just think that may include farming them. My family runs a sheep farm, it's a very humane operation and the animals graze in the mountain most of the year and have a nice comfy barn with lots of space in the winter. They're happy animals. They have it much better than most wild animals who have no humans to look after them. I find no moral problems with this.

I'm just telling you why you don't appeal to normal people with your cult.

> oh shit for a moment I caught a glimpse of the bottomless abyss of my insanity, better start rambling about negro sperm and anuses to maintain my composure
The absolute state of (you)

Attached: dairy_farming.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Attached: pig_farming.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Attached: egg_farming.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Attached: poulty_farming.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Attached: not_murder.webm (640x360, 3M)

Disgusting. Fortunately treating animals like that is highly illegal here and people doing it would go to prison for a long time. No idea why your agriculture would operate like that, or if it even does. But if so your problem is obviously not eating meat. It's having degenerate subhumans in your society that should be euthanized.

Fair enough, I’m not trying to appeal, I started out by pointing out the proposition that animals are entirely unaware is unsubstantiated and now I’m just trying to share an alternative perspective with you, namely one where being vegetarian isn’t paraded as a moral choice but simply opting to not do revolting things (gnawing on corpses). I’ve never tried to convince anyone to be a vegetarian, if you actually enjoy meat go for it, I’m just letting you know for my own amusement that from my perspective that’s about as weird as lugging around the shit barrel when you no longer have to because you enjoy it.

If only you watched the propaganda he has on the issue, you too would be emotionally out of shape and strawmanning everyone who disagrees with you.

You're so insincere and every point you make is misleading or fallacious. What are we to do with you when your only argument techniques are tangents, fallacies and subterfuge?

You must appreciate, you seem like a massive faggot.

Bullshit. They actually make land MORE suitable for farming. Litterally, bullshit makes the best fertilzer along with cowshit.

> I never said that
Oh fuck, my bad.